Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) (3066 Views)

My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 06, 2022
The link below is a previous thread where I posted a picture and boom most people told me the picture was ok, me I was even happy that I now have a picture that I can send to girls when they ask for one

https://www.nairaland.com/7019090/why-girls-pretend-hate-light

now my problem is, I was about toasting one bannie wey dey my school,we sha Don dey talk for some times now,d girl ask for my picture uhm

as I send this picture give her,omo this girl vex and since den she no follow me chat again!!

naso I ugly reach, and omo I get plan for the girl o, because I really like her.......SO SAD RIGHT NOW

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by shilenji(m): 3:25pm On May 06, 2022
Look at the phone you're using. Bro go and hustle, forget about girls for now.

19 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 3:26pm On May 06, 2022
Oh!! I didn't see the last thread hence couldn't drop a review of the picture.

But seriously u look like those guys that push wheelbarrow around looking for condemned irons and waste round the neighborhood especially with that tortoise cap on ur head.

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 06, 2022
maybe, she Don see say I no get money!!!

she might be right tho
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 06, 2022
shilenji:

thanks brother, hold tight

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Bluezy13(m): 3:29pm On May 06, 2022
We did not lie to you.

You didn't tell us what you will be using the picture for now.
We told you it was okay on a normal basis. Since it was for toasting babe, we would have suggested something else and probably lent you a good phone too.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 06, 2022
AsomArchitectNG:
Oh!! I didn't see the last thread hence couldn't drop a review of the picture.

But seriously u look like those guys that push wheelbarrow around looking for condemned irons and waste around the neighborhood especially with that tortoise cap on ur head.

uhm....nawa for me oo

now I see, she probably might think am an ajebo
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 06, 2022
Bluezy13:
We did not lie to you.

You didn't tell us what you will be using the picture for now.
We told you it was okay on a normal basis. Since it was for toasting babe, we would have suggested something else and probably lent you a good phone too.

ok
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by chiarachy(f): 4:51pm On May 06, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Asceleb16(m): 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
Lol....i really want to talk buh because i'm also ugly,i refuse to
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by samiabigail: 5:08pm On May 06, 2022
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Sunijacks(m): 5:19pm On May 06, 2022
Why do you even care if she likes you or not?
C'mon mehn, she should be happy you're coming for her
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 5:25pm On May 06, 2022
@OP.. I'm ashamed you wanna simp for a girl that defecate like you, urinate like you and even m*nstruate and the blood sm€lls...

As a real nigga... When you get konji... You fvk them, dump them and move on to the next.. Only play games withe em...
Dont take them so special....

No female is special apart from your mom....

Know this and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by fikayormi(m): 5:30pm On May 06, 2022
Go and bleach your life out then
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by MAGG0T(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2022
[s]
Nyascobar1414:
@OP.. I'm ashamed you wanna simp for a girl that defecate like you, urinate like you and even m*nstruate and the blood sm€lls...

As a real nigga... When you get konji... You fvk them, dump them and move on to the next.. Only play games withe em...
Dont take them so special....

No female is special apart from your mom....

Know this and know peace.
[/s]

Oga you and this your copy and paste lamentation...u no go add small something to make it more appealing, because it's already getting boring...

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 6:03pm On May 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Oga you and this your copy and paste lamentation...u no go add small something to make it more appealing, because it's already getting boring...

/
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Drella(m): 7:29pm On May 06, 2022
chiarachy:
The phone is Really ancient

Guy, U suppose get plan for that phone and Not for babes

Why do you say the phone is ancient?
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 06, 2022
MAGG0T:
[s][/s]

Blood leave am,na pikin dey worry am,if Nyascobar1414 grow up em go understand life.
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 7:58pm On May 06, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Blood leave am,na pikin dey worry am,if Nyascobar1414 grow up em go understand life.

See this real man that think with his d!ck...
Get sense for once,think with your head....

No female is special, even that your wife for house...

E be like say men like you,when dem see toto dem go dey misbehave...

Na plank ah de find now sef....

Kikkkiiiiii

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

See this real man that think with his d!ck...
Get sense for once,think with your head....

No female is special, even that your wife for house...

E be like say men like you,when dem see toto dem go dey misbehave...

Na plank ah de find now sef....

Kikkkiiiiii
Ogbeni go sleep abeg,men dey find how to level up,you dey nairaland dey form wetin you no be.
You think say na to insult women for faceless forum na em go give you level or make you a real man?
Jonxing BST you better wake up and stop sleeping.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by DaInferno(m): 8:01pm On May 06, 2022
shilenji:
what's wrong with the phone?
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 8:09pm On May 06, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Ogbeni go sleep abeg,men dey find how to level up,you dey nairaland dey form wetin you no be.
You think say na to insult women for faceless forum na em go give you level or make you a real man?
Jonxing BST you better wake up and stop sleeping.

Na now ah come sabi say ah deu quote one moniker like that abi..Cryer...

Abeg no come cry here oo..

Why I even quote this olosho wey dey disguise like man do...

Geddifok...
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Na now ah come sabi say ah deu quote one moniker like that abi..Cryer...

Abeg no come cry here oo..

Why I even quote this olosho wey dey disguise like man do...

Geddifok...
Na small pikin dey worry you,if you too hate woman go kvll your mvmv na.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 06, 2022
Ok
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 8:25pm On May 06, 2022
Chiefbutcher007:

Na small pikin dey worry you,if you too hate woman go kvll your mvmv na.

/
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Dreadlock69(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2022
Oga do dread buy x or xs iphone
Wear cross bag
Do piercing
Come ishodi you go see better girlfriend
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On May 06, 2022
Eyah grin
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Springboot: 11:22pm On May 06, 2022
chiarachy:
The phone is Really ancient

Guy, U suppose get plan for that phone and Not for babes

What's wrong with you kids of today? That's why you go do different illegal things just to make money, dude is a student probably still receiving allowance from his parents, where do you want him to get money for very expensive phone? For now what he needs is basic communication and internet browsing which he can do with his present phone, OP, pls don't be pressured to get a new phone because of these criminals advicing you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Lilsameey: 11:24pm On May 06, 2022
Hmm.

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Oblivionz5(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2022
I chase the bags
The girls chase me
Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:39pm On May 06, 2022
Asceleb16:
Lol....i really want to talk buh because i'm also ugly,i refuse to
Eyaaaa take heart!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 11:40pm On May 06, 2022
Sunijacks:
Why do you even care if she likes you or not?
C'mon mehn, she should be happy you're coming for her
Happy for what oga?? That a guy with nose like frying pan with empty pocket is coming for her abi?? See your head!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sexx Is More Enjoyable With A Girl Like This / See What Happened To This Runs Girl / Baby Controversy: What Mercy Chinwo Should Have Done (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.