Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) (5278 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / The Naked Truth / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by Shamelessman01: 6:20pm On May 06, 2022
Is this Tonto woman okay at all? This means she didn't even wear panties in the video chai

See video here

https://instagram.com/stories/dbullofficial/2832306550104670154?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by Shamelessman01: 7:08pm On May 06, 2022
Oka
Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by kevovo: 7:52pm On May 06, 2022
Toto Decay, exposing her decayed pussy for the world to see.
Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by Sniper04(m): 2:31am On May 07, 2022
kevovo:
Toto Decay, exposing her decayed pussy for the world to see.
Really decayed,I pity the next man wey go chop this decayed toto, she has nothing to offer asides her old worn out decaying pussy, damn Nasty, Boogyman abeg help me blast this bitch's toto with your old Kala,

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by Axis313(m): 7:30am On May 07, 2022
There's not even an iota of shame again in this world,especially among women.
This Tonto here is a good example.
Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by Whazar(m): 7:34am On May 07, 2022
Make she at least pity those kids
Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by pointblank247(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2022
Why a woman will leak such picture to social media still baffles me, or does it mean she doesn't know when it was taken.
Any way, evening papers will do anything to trend
Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by Jmichael1(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2022
All 4 the gram...
Re: See the naked video of Tonto dike that is going viral(video) by Gadafii: 9:43am On May 07, 2022
All I see is a new meme

"Somersaulting into vawulenncce" cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Don Turn That Footballer Quotes To Something Else / Where Did The Dead Bodies Go? (photos Included) / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.