Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men (590 Views)

What Do Asian Girls Like / Akwa Ibom Dudes Are Violent Like White Men / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by Ilamina(f): 5:41am On May 07, 2022

Why aren't others races crazy about white men like Asian girls
Re: Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by Bahamas95(m): 6:04am On May 07, 2022
Many reasons.........

1. Carrot and cucumber nor be mate.

2. Some parts of Asia ain't that civilized like America or European countries..... Women crave for the best.

Etc.
Re: Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by Nobody: 6:05am On May 07, 2022
Bahamas95:
Many reasons.........

1. Carrot and cucumber nor be mate.

2. Some parts of Asia ain't that civilized like America or European countries..... Women crave for the best.

Etc.
I agree with your second point,like the bolded part.
Re: Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by fineboynl(m): 6:50am On May 07, 2022
Question should be why majority of Asian girls dislike black Africans.

It's about inferior and superior.

They see white as superior and rich. More than them and also they are feel superior to blacks.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by Sisora(m): 7:05am On May 07, 2022
Ilamina:

Why aren't others races crazy about white men like Asian girls
the right question is why do white men love Asian women.

Because they are easy, loyal and really don't have those feminist stubbornness.

A loser white man is easily a king among Asian women.

You can't really tell if Asian women love white men. Same way you can't really tell if our Naija guys love those old white women they are marrying.
Re: Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by Nobody: 7:14am On May 07, 2022
Asian females see their men still look feminine, mature masculine look and physique attract female and you see them prefer americans and europeans instead... Reminds me of jason statham in transporter movie and that chinese girl also rambo and a chinese girl
Re: Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by Kingofhoes: 7:35am On May 07, 2022
fineboynl:
Question should be why majority of Asian girls dislike black Africans.

It's about inferior and superior.

They see white as superior and rich. More than them and also they are feel superior to blacks.

Asian girls dislike black guys I don't know what century you're coming from but definitely not this one papa. I've been to Hong Kong been to Japan a few times and also Thailand and Taiwan. And they absolutely love us.
Re: Why Do Asian Girls Like White Men by meobizy(f): 10:49am On May 07, 2022
Low self esteem thread.

(1) (Reply)

Good Men Hardly Get The Best From Their Women / I Want To Create A Forum As Big As Nairaland Or Even Bigger / Having Sex With My Husband Brother Is Frustating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.