Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,074 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 PM

2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days (16013 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Tells Emefiele To Resign / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by NamelessOGBENI(m): 2:09pm On May 07, 2022
afroniger:
There seems to be a 'cabal' somewhere in the background pushing some of these guys, like this CBN governor for example. I don't really think he wants to run but some people are pushing him to.
And the cabals are doing a great job.

Imagine Hahaha Bello, Akpas, Faye I and so many deadweights trying so hard to create a paradigm shift in a retrogressive party.

I bet those saying the huge nomination fees is another way of generating funds for the party primaries might be making a valid point.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by lexy2014: 2:10pm On May 07, 2022
afroniger:
There seems to be a 'cabal' somewhere in the background pushing some of these guys, like this CBN governor for example. I don't really think he wants to run but some people are pushing him to.

There's no cabal anywhere and no one is pushing or forcing anyone to do anything. Most of the people expressing interests in APC aren't interested in being president. They are all just doing it either to secure themselves a ministerial position if apc wins the election and or using their positions in this present govt to steal a 100m naira which they are contributing to d coffers of APC for election funds. Hence the reason why invisible fanthom interest groups are buying forms all over the place as if 100m naira is 10k naira
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by olatuns2017: 2:11pm On May 07, 2022
fergie001:
@Godwin Emefiele

Babu is too slow

It's simple work for dss to track if he has Political ambition

Sack him immediately

You cannot have Political ambition I. Such sensitive position

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Corporate2020: 2:12pm On May 07, 2022
Xscape1993:
That is your own personal business. You have succeeded in turning CBN into APC property. No sound monetary policies from you since the evil party came on board 7 years ago.

He deserves to be shot publicly

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by VEHINTOLAR: 2:13pm On May 07, 2022
I just wonder what this idiot will point to as his achievement in office.

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by emmy4real94(m): 2:14pm On May 07, 2022
He wants to run but he doesn't wants to resign.. he knows he can't run and still maintain that sensitive position..
afroniger:

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Rapht933: 2:15pm On May 07, 2022
the parties uses this trick to raise funds ni, someone that can't win his/her local governments want to be Nigeria President

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by jeremiah0817(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2022
Go and loose Ur post sir
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by DSC7: 2:20pm On May 07, 2022
frog12:
if this man run, i go run too grin

Run go where? grin grin...

Godwin go just cripple The whole Nigeria..

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Aolfooties(m): 2:21pm On May 07, 2022
Hmmm it's well. Get a quality handmade shoe @sign below
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Zealag(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2022
"I will use my own hard earned savings of over 35years"these part got me laughing hard

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Mrquote: 2:28pm On May 07, 2022
Soltix:
He is well within his right to contest, so i dnt have any problem with that. However, he should resign from his current position before contesting the presidency.
Really thia what came to your mind, ok how is he within his right to run a public servant is playing partisan politics, how do you people reason.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by PrinceOfLagos: 2:28pm On May 07, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
In the long run, your decision will never be to forfeit the form undecided undecided

Come to think of it, So Emefiele is a card carrying member of APC angry

This is sacrilege
Malami should resign first , hater

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by shinealight(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2022
fergie001:
@Godwin Emefiele

Joker! Who does he think he’s fooling?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by eeetuk(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2022
Godwin Emefiele--the governor of central bank of nigeria has not made decision to run for presidency of Nigeria, per report.
Who thinks that an Ibo man will resign from the CBN job?
Don't Count on that!

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Lexusgs430: 2:34pm On May 07, 2022
As usual, using God to bamboozle fanatics........
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Mariangeles(f): 2:35pm On May 07, 2022
It'll be more beneficial for you to stick with your job sir, maka na o nwehu ebe I ji azu a ga.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by President2001(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2022
He will drop is ambition
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by 8stargeneral: 2:36pm On May 07, 2022
Make una dey waste our money d way Una like...worst CBN governor in Nigeria history

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by bigdammyj: 2:50pm On May 07, 2022
NIGERIA
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by seunoj: 2:52pm On May 07, 2022
Xscape1993:
That is your own personal business. You have succeeded in turning CBN into APC property. No sound monetary policies from you since the evil party came on board 7 years ago.

Loyal to a fault. We know his antecedents and will be the worst president in history. Bubu still dey learn work where this one dey.
Make Nigeria do mistake

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Timblaze(m): 3:03pm On May 07, 2022
When is the INEC Chairman going to purchase his own presidential form....

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by GEEBITE: 3:05pm On May 07, 2022
The bigger picture is to push him out of CBN so they can appoint one of their own to prepare the war chest for the next election and who will protect their entrenched interests for the next five years at least. This one has outlived his usefulness to the cabal. He has helped them to cover up the holes dug for 2019 elections.
fergie001:
@Godwin Emefiele

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Karac: 3:08pm On May 07, 2022
Trying to buy time. Scam
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On May 07, 2022
After serap asked u to resign immediately u come out to say u have not arrived at the decision yet?? Lolz

jokers
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Golto1: 3:12pm On May 07, 2022
TIME TO ANNIHILATE THE BOOKIES AGAIN!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by bluefilm: 3:15pm On May 07, 2022
Who cares?

Nonsense. angry
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Aystarz: 3:20pm On May 07, 2022
mayoricid:
How come you bought form when you are yet to decide.... I wonder how this pple thinks and wht they take us as
When they look at you, they don't see smart, intelligent citizens. What they see are suckers who have no clue!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Validated: 3:21pm On May 07, 2022
Xscape1993:

Why give yourself this pain now ... sniper is easier.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by cedricksly: 3:22pm On May 07, 2022
Lol ��� Joker, I wonder who dey advise this fool.. If he just resign to go and contest primaries, he will loose the primaries and also loose his position he resigned from as CBN governor... Werey doesn't know a bird at hand is worth more than 10 thousand birds in the Bush

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola: Chike Ibezim Is Complicit, To Be Arraigned In Court - Police / Deep Divisions Over Nigerian Child Bride On Murder Charge / FFK: "Buhari, Cabinet Behaving Like Pimps, Mafia Dons & Cult Members"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.