Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days (16015 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Tells Emefiele To Resign / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK / Buni, Malami, Emefiele To Confer With Buhari In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by penceman(m): 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
Emiefiele is like paul aguma under abacha they both destroyed the country. He will be the first to go to jail when these is over

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Mrquote: 3:35pm On May 07, 2022
Soltix:

Quote me when u can communicate in proper english
I don't think you have anything to say
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by yeshuasfootstep(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2022
Have you seen the game? It is either a slave, stooge or puppet , else the south should forget the presidency.

No sane northerner will support power shift to the south as I see them now.
Anyway, let's be watching.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by AlexJustin(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2022
Soltix:
He is well within his right to contest, so i dnt have any problem with that. However, he should resign from his current position before contesting the presidency.

I need someone's help. Pls dash me 6k, so i can buy foodstuffs. I am private sch teacher & yet to resume. Times are hard. Help me.
3 0 4 6 1 4 4 4 7 1
FirstBank.
God loves a cheerful giver. Thanks

Why don't you learn a digital skill that can fetch you passive income from the comfort of your home?
Have you heard of Amazon KDP?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by sirclick(m): 4:03pm On May 07, 2022
Issues, wtf
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by GreatrAnalyst: 4:08pm On May 07, 2022
You are mad sir.
Very mad for real.

Not your fault... This is Nigeria
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by jrusky(m): 4:28pm On May 07, 2022
Oga I beg you to make the mistake of resigning your beautiful post as CBN governor then suffer humilation on your nonsense party primary and be jobless then you will understand Nigerians wella pls just make the mistake because I don't know who are those deceiving you telling you you are a presidential material?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by azikiweironsi(m): 4:45pm On May 07, 2022
Yinmu. Something you have already decided to contest for. Are you saying you didn't see all those campaign vehicles with your pictures packed in Abuja.
Of course there was a country. A country where elephant can fly. If not, how come a civil servant contesting for a political post without resigning from his position. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi did not even do up to this fraudster before he was forced to leave the position.
Ndi Ara.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Charly68: 4:49pm On May 07, 2022
Vehicles are branded , posters are printed and pasted yet you keeping posting Nigerians that you want to Govern.. how do we believe you with our future when you are not ready to own up to what you are responsible for? This is part of the problem of the political class. They lie at will thinking they are manipulating fools .
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by tit(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2022
Nice one.
Emefiele's grandmother is Fulani.
He is from Yoruba.
He is Ibo.
A true bridge building
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by cravingmind: 5:18pm On May 07, 2022
afroniger:
There seems to be a 'cabal' somewhere in the background pushing some of these guys, like this CBN governor for example. I don't really think he wants to run but some people are pushing him to.

I agree with you. The move is to weaken some aspirants.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Blackmanpro: 5:53pm On May 07, 2022
Please dont run ooo, the one you have done for the economy is enough

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by fanzine(f): 7:44pm On May 07, 2022
With this on ground he is yet to decide. Either he is lying or he's plain delusional.

Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by Diligence: 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
Resignation, Abi?

Wait until u see avalanche of backdated resignations...
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by sucess001(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2022
So farmers contributed to buy 100million form?

See what is managing our economy?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by oyeb15: 11:05pm On May 07, 2022
we don't need him again at our CBN

He has stolen more than enough
Re: 2023 Presidency: Godwin Emefiele To Decide In The Next Few Days by juman(m): 5:24am On May 08, 2022
I wonder why he allow apc involve his name in their campaign.
He is not a politician but government worker.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Election: Atiku Challenges Tinubu To Debate / Lamidi Apapa Denies Receiving ₦‎500 Million To Instigate Crisis In Labour Party / OPC Condemns Killing Of DSS Operatives By Pipeline Vandals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.