Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,314 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) (98678 Views)

What Most Guys Who Demand Too Much Of Women Look Like (pic) / Nigerian Men Abroad, How Did You Choose Your Significant Half? / Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by donleo92(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2022
i fit die on top B matter.
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 8:12am On May 08, 2022
ukaface:
fu.cktard
Co.ckwomble
Look in the mirror first.

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by estyvino(m): 8:15am On May 08, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.

G is everything for me

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by BinamRex: 9:06am On May 08, 2022
A & B
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 08, 2022
I pick letter I.....breast is life

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 10:15am On May 08, 2022
officialwdhtv:
Girls choose your body shape and boys choose the body shape you like☺️

Please Dont Forget to Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV & Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

E

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Tosin9119: 10:21am On May 08, 2022
I am C. Lepa that has bumbum and hips

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ukaface(f): 10:36am On May 08, 2022
Kriss216:

Look in the mirror first.
gilipollas
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by JovialJune(f): 10:40am On May 08, 2022
J

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Kriss216: 10:56am On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
J
Interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Bvlgari: 11:31am On May 08, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Please Dont Forget to Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV & Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

I want them all
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Owologbo(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
officialwdhtv:

b and g
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by kushercain: 2:23pm On May 08, 2022
adadike:
cheesy grin chineke melu m ebere. My body shape na 'G' . Big boobs, flat tummy, big yansh.

Pics or adonbelieveit

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 2:58pm On May 08, 2022
officialwdhtv:

F my gf shubby
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by BigBellyBurst(m): 3:13pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:
F
So ur buxom, Huh? cool

C'mon babe, less mingu cool grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:43pm On May 08, 2022
D

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by OBALOLA55(m): 3:48pm On May 08, 2022
Stargurl20:
I no even know the shape wey I get. I just dey and I know say I tall com dark join
FLAT TYRE?
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by becky39000(m): 4:32pm On May 08, 2022
B & F everyday, and twice on Sundays grin
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by solexyy: 4:38pm On May 08, 2022
G & J. DEY ARE FUCKING GORGEOUS
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by zed7: 4:40pm On May 08, 2022
Anything apart from F.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 5:35pm On May 08, 2022
OBALOLA55:
FLAT TYRE?
Lol...
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Stargurl20(f): 5:37pm On May 08, 2022
i926:

Make I give you option F.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Agwotulumbe(f): 8:46pm On May 10, 2022
adadike:
shocked shocked

chim ooo
Ada biazia nu biko cry
amu m kwuzikwa ọtọ

chaiiii the day m ga enweta gi ehhh, if I no give you belle make I kwench

4 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by adadike(f): 8:48am On May 11, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
shocked shocked

chim ooo
Ada biazia nu biko cry
amu m kwuzikwa ọtọ

chaiiii the day m ga enweta gi ehhh, if I no give you belle make I kwench
the same 'amu' you refused to keep in one place. Ifu nneka, you follow, chioma, mgbeke, mboli, ekwutosi, nnenna, obiageli , just mention them . Even here on nairaland, you still dey pursue other women. You think say I no dey follow you. Am watching you in 3d inugo?

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Agwotulumbe(f): 9:29am On May 11, 2022
adadike:
the same 'amu' you refused to keep in one place. Ifu nneka, you follow, chioma, mgbeke, mboli, ekwutosi, nnenna, obiageli , just mention them . Even here on nairaland, you still dey pursue other women. You think say I no dey follow you. Am watching you in 3d inugo?
cry cry cry cry

oya gbaghalu
na only you I go dey follow follow
chaiiii I just dey dream of the thing ooo shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by adadike(f): 10:29am On May 11, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
cry cry cry cry

oya gbaghalu
na only you I go dey follow follow
chaiiii I just dey dream of the thing ooo shocked
Am still watching you and reading all your moves. If you truly repent, then maybe, just maybe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by efficiencie(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2022
officialwdhtv:

All those guys deceiving themselves selecting shapes they like...are they trying to tell me if anyone lady of a different shape throws herself on them they won't taste her honey pot? They will marry the one they claim they desire but cheat with a lady with a different shape. Tueehhhh. Make una dey dia dey deceive unasef!

3 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Judd007: 11:40am On May 11, 2022
B,F and G
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C
Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by 5991ayo: 5:45pm On May 11, 2022
I 4 me oh! If u fit in jst say hello

2 Likes

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by ogkrakkid(m): 11:14pm On May 12, 2022
Some go still lie..Some girls ehhn.tufiakwa.i just pity some guys wey go end up with them.just say ur body type and pass no body go beat u or give u money why una go still dey lie.? Na waoo

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Oblivionz5(m): 12:00am On May 13, 2022
Kriss216:
I can sell all my family lands for C

That’s why you’re an unrepentant and indisputable simp

1 Like

Re: Girls Choose Your Body Shape & Boys Choose The Body Shape You Like (pic) by Slynation(m): 1:49am On May 13, 2022
Fmghewzy:
Is it only me,I think I like everyshape up there.
grin grin grin
You are there bro...The aim is to do and move on grin And the most important thing is that all can charge blokus to 100%

But for my specs... it's J twice on Saturday

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / I Stopped Masturbating 7 Months Ago - Nigerian Lady Celebrates / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.