Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. (6620 Views)

Whats The Sluttiest Thing Youve Seen A Girl Do? / "If A Man Can Have 4 Wives, A Woman Can Also Have 4 Husbands" - Nigerian Lady / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Animegirl(f): 7:45pm On May 07, 2022
Guys who wear glasses are slutty by nature.

I come in peace. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:46pm On May 07, 2022
Really..for you?
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by virginprincess(f): 7:58pm On May 07, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy,Can't wait for the violence, but i love guys that wear glasses,they always look very innocent and most them are good looking.

5 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by doggedfighter(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Not the glasses wearing guys that I know .

Maybe the ones that you come in contact with are slutty.

I like the nerdy or scholarly look it gives them though.

2 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by pocohantas(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2022
I don’t like when people without sight defects wear glasses everyday. Feels off to me. Not my business, I know. grin

4 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 07, 2022
But that's not true nah......or atleast its not entirely true.

I do wear glasses, especially sunglasses mainly due to the harsh weather conditions in other to protect my face from the sun rays, so you see dear its not because am a slut, same can be said about other men out there who use glasses... cool
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by czarr(m): 9:11pm On May 07, 2022
Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Choilila: 10:20pm On May 07, 2022
I love men that puts on glasses. It makes them look nerdy.

2 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:41pm On May 07, 2022
OP, How can use 'Slutty' to describe a Guy? Such words such as are for ur Female gender!

5 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Islandlady(f): 10:52pm On May 07, 2022
Totally agree, but you can only use slutty for a female undecided
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:59pm On May 07, 2022
Slutty? This is the most foo.lish thread I've ever seen by a vaginarian this month

3 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:11pm On May 07, 2022
Islandlady:
Totally agree, but you can only use slutty for a female undecided
Yeah, Hunky, Attractive, Cute are for Men.
Slutty, Bitchy, whorish, Oloshoish, etc for d Ladies.
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Islandlady(f): 11:16pm On May 07, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol.
you guys no longer have respects for women even the ones that gave birth to you guys, who train you? Why!!!

2 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by TheSourcerer: 11:29pm On May 07, 2022
Animegirl:

I come in peace. angry
is Sluty bad , I wear glasses
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:45pm On May 07, 2022
Islandlady:
you guys no longer have respects for women even the ones that gave birth to you guys, who train you? Why!!!
Hahaha. Stop crying Babe.
But haven't you wondered y it's OK using 'slutty' to describe females?

2 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Baneofnl: 1:23am On May 08, 2022
we don't wear it to look" slutty" we wear it so we don't fall inside gutter

1 Like

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:34am On May 08, 2022
There is one man that has a life ambition and wears similar glasses to the one here. I didn’t mention names oo. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by falcon01: 5:07am On May 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I come in peace. angry
you have a thing for nerd

1 Like

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nazgul: 6:03am On May 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I come in peace. angry
Seems a guy on glass you once fancied so much broke your heart. Sorry such is life.

1 Like

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by FalseProphet1(m): 6:04am On May 08, 2022
Animegirl:

I come in peace. angry
I see you getting married to a slutty guy who can't do why glasses.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by donziller(m): 6:21am On May 08, 2022
Abeg shift
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by tillaman(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2022
Grzblk heihei

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 6:54am On May 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Really..for you?
wow!! I missed you welcome back kiss
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55am On May 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
wow!! I missed you welcome back kiss
Thanks..
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by fikayormi(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2022
Just say guys you have dated that wear glasses are slutty and have almost destroy your pussy

Just generalizing bullshit !
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Balerion: 9:27am On May 08, 2022
Ben carson is now a slut
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 10:29am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
cheesy cheesy cheesy,Can't wait for the violence, but i love guys that wear glasses,they always look very innocent and most them are good looking.

this virginprincess, why is it that u re jobless?

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by virginprincess(f): 10:33am On May 08, 2022
Heathrow44:

this virginprincess, why is it that u re jobless?
ASUU has made me joblesscheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 10:36am On May 08, 2022
virginprincess:
ASUU has made me joblesscheesy cheesy cheesy.

this virginprincess for Goodness sake, y re u jobless again I ask!
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Kingsley123456(m): 10:38am On May 08, 2022
Correct, I get more than 3 course mate that wear this type.... Dara run follow woman go dey stay outside hostel for months
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 08, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol.

Confidently spitting balderdash.

What happened to adjectives like pleasurable, sexy, beautiful, pretty, flirtatious, seductive, sensual, romantic, delightful, yummy, et cetera.

Y'all misogynist call women deragatory names online but still have sex with them online.
Your hypocrisy stinks.

Twerp.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Woman's Chest Anatomy (photo) / Top 13 Countries With The Most Beautiful Women/ladies In Africa / How Long Can You Cope With A Loveless Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.