Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. (6743 Views)

8 Things A Woman Will Do If She Is Completely In Love With You / Whats The Sluttiest Thing Youve Seen A Girl Do? / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by JovialJune(f): 10:44am On May 08, 2022
You did not lie Op, they are mostly dogs.

1 Like

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 10:45am On May 08, 2022
Animegirl:
Guys who wear glasses are slutty by nature.

I come in peace. angry

As always, you've satisfied that yearning to create another controversial and totally false thread.

You wallow is your sheer ignorance, and also take delight in vomitting jargons.

Ret@rd
Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 10:56am On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
You did not lie Op, they are mostly dogs.

This overbloated hateful unattractive baggage, devoid of intelligence and dignity won't stop exhibiting her backwardness, rot, frustration, ignorance, anger, malice, unhappiness and disappointment as a result of accumulated heartbreaks from past failed relationship with men.

Cry some more ye wretched feminist. cheesy

I want you to gnase your teeth dearie, as I wanna bath with your agony and misery. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by JovialJune(f): 10:58am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Pussysucker01:

This overbloated hateful unattractive baggage, devoid of intelligence and dignity won't stop exhibiting her backwardness, rot, frustration, ignorance, anger, malice, unhappiness and disappointment as a result of from accumulated heartbreak of past failed relationship with men.

Cry some more ye wretched feminist. cheesy

I want you to gnaze your teeth some more, as I wanna bath with your agony and misery. tongue
[/s]

Like I said, they are mostly dogs.

3 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 11:04am On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

Like I said, they are mostly dogs.

tongue

With IQ less than that of roaches, I'm not surprised you are bereft of logical feedback.

Nincompoop

1 Like

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by JovialJune(f): 11:06am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Pussysucker01:

tongue

With IQ less than that of roaches, I'm not surprised you are bereft of logical feedback.

Nincompoop
[/s]

One is yapping spittle on my mentions

Again, dogs.

2 Likes

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by Nobody: 11:14am On May 08, 2022
JovialJune:
[s][/s]

One is yapping spittle on my mentions
Again, dogs.
Wayward unteachable scumbag.

1 Like

Re: These Are One Of The Sluttiest Things A Man Can Wear. by JovialJune(f): 11:18am On May 08, 2022
[s]
Pussysucker01:

Wayward unteachable scumbag.
[/s]

Again, they are mostly dogs.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo) / Nigerian Women With Hair Net. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.