Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,700 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. (6862 Views)

My Ex Just Called Me And Guess What? / Hop In and See What My Ex Just Sent Me. Very Useful Though / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:22am On May 08, 2022
post=112627492:
You better delete it NOW
Make devil no follow her use you.

Done that already... thanks
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:25am On May 08, 2022
Nazgul:
You guys never really dated...at least to her. You were just fúck buddies. That's why she felt so comfortable sending you a video of herself fúcking another guy.

Finally be very careful with such girls, cos I've got this feeling that you'll definitely want a quickie when next you meet, legend has it that girls of such nature top the chart in the free distribution of STDs.

Funny thing she doesn’t likes me using a condom on her. She prefers me going raw, and I was going raw mostly with her all through last year.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:26am On May 08, 2022
truthCoder:

You are wise.

A lot of people think STDs are not real.

A unilag student died 2 years ago. She belonged to a group of girls. They have a group name which i wont mention.

Very few people knew she died of AIDs. She was a great club girl and a hang out freak.

There is a girl i know in abuja. She works in a government office. HIV positive yet ready to hang out. She never mentions her status but her provocative WhatsApp status would make you chat her.

There are wicked girls in the world. Be careful guys.

She was still going raw with other guys even after being HIV Positive ? shocked
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by ChoCho54(f): 9:28am On May 08, 2022
Op is her love-vendor.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by DaInferno(m): 9:33am On May 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
We used to date in School, but I had always noticed she was too wild and loves sex more than anything. Like this girl can fuuuck.. gosh. I later broke up with her, but we still cool and do FWB. Since the advent of ASUU strike we haven’t really seen much, but she still keeps in touch. Just this night we were having a sex chat and she decided to send me her sex tape. She knows I won’t share it anyways because I’m this confidential type. She’s very pretty with an extremely big asss( honestly it’s so big, soft and good for explosive doggyy). Now in the short video she was sucking this guy dicck. The guy has a small dick and the guy later turned to suck her kitten also and she moaning In ecstasy. Now I got thinking what if I am a bad guy and decided to post it or show it to her friends. I’m just saying ladies should be careful because this is how sex type leaks. But Thank Goodness I’m the confidential type.
ew undecided
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by ukpahu(m): 9:37am On May 08, 2022
share it pls sense will not kill me
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Nobody: 9:49am On May 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
We used to date in School, but I had always noticed she was too wild and loves sex more than anything. Like this girl can fuuuck.. gosh. I later broke up with her, but we still cool and do FWB. Since the advent of ASUU strike we haven’t really seen much, but she still keeps in touch. Just this night we were having a sex chat and she decided to send me her sex tape. She knows I won’t share it anyways because I’m this confidential type. She’s very pretty with an extremely big asss( honestly it’s so big, soft and good for explosive doggyy). Now in the short video she was sucking this guy dicck. The guy has a small dick and the guy later turned to suck her kitten also and she moaning In ecstasy. Now I got thinking what if I am a bad guy and decided to post it or show it to her friends. I’m just saying ladies should be careful because this is how sex type leaks. But Thank Goodness I’m the confidential type.

Bet bloski, fia local man the viddy, I wan confam dah a$$ sir, e dan tey wey òmóboy see spankable doggie a$$.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2022
Fuckaniza:

Bet bloski, fia local man the viddy, I wan confam dah a$$ sir, e dan tey wey òmóboy see spankable doggie a$$.

There was no doggy there. Just she receiving head and she gave the dude BJ

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:22am On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
Op is her love-vendor.

Lol.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by fikayormi(m): 10:24am On May 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks gentleman..guess you are fine too?

It been a while, have missed ur vawulence on Nl
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:25am On May 08, 2022
fikayormi:

It been a while, have missed ur vawulence on Nl
Haha..I miss myself.. grin
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Kingsley123456(m): 10:44am On May 08, 2022
DM me bro, I wan see the video...08064655659
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by falcon01: 10:48am On May 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
We used to date in School, but I had always noticed she was too wild and loves sex more than anything. Like this girl can fuuuck.. gosh. I later broke up with her, but we still cool and do FWB. Since the advent of ASUU strike we haven’t really seen much, but she still keeps in touch. Just this night we were having a sex chat and she decided to send me her sex tape. She knows I won’t share it anyways because I’m this confidential type. She’s very pretty with an extremely big asss( honestly it’s so big, soft and good for explosive doggyy). Now in the short video she was sucking this guy dicck. The guy has a small dick and the guy later turned to suck her kitten also and she was moaning In ecstasy. Now I got thinking what if I am a bad guy and decided to post it or show it to her friends. I’m just saying ladies should be careful because this is how sex type leaks. But Thank Goodness I’m the confidential type.
you want post it. I've got tons if girls sex videos, I can't post it. I can only show it to my guys.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 11:05am On May 08, 2022
falcon01:
you want post it. I've got tons if girls sex videos, I can't post it. I can only show it to my guys.

Lol. The ones they sent you
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by falcon01: 12:13pm On May 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Lol. The ones they sent you
yup
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by ChoCho54(f): 12:16pm On May 08, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Lol.
They changed peemp to love vendor grin grin
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 12:33pm On May 08, 2022
falcon01:
yup

Okay
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2022
Kingsley123456:
DM me bro, I wan see the video...08064655659

Chaiii.. this one even drop number. grin grin grin
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2022
ChoCho54:
They changed peemp to love vendor grin grin

What’s a peemp ??
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by ruggedtimi(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2022
newdawnlive:
you are a great fool for ur ex to be sending the sex video of where Dem dey knack her to u
I don reason the matter tire....no regards
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Sniper101(m): 2:41pm On May 08, 2022
The sex video
Or I won't believe this grin

1 Like

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:50pm On May 08, 2022
ruggedtimi:

Boss nobe serious girlfriend again na.
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by newdawnlive: 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
ruggedtimi:
and d poor guy think he dey enjoy
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by VladimirPutiin(m): 3:20pm On May 08, 2022
newdawnlive:
and d poor guy think he dey enjoy

Why are you guys making a mountain hill out of this. She’s not my serious girlfriend anymore. This is a girl that has slept with over 10 guys I know. I don’t mean personally know though. She has lots of sexual experiences with extremely high body counts. So wetin I wan carry that kind girl serious for angry
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by gameboy727(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2022
SNEFF:
So russian president dey school for naija, and ASUU dey run am street . omo, see levels

This is the funniest comment I've seen so far this month. grin
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by Nazgul: 8:22pm On May 08, 2022
truthCoder:

You are wise.

A lot of people think STDs are not real.

A unilag student died 2 years ago. She belonged to a group of girls. They have a group name which i wont mention.

Very few people knew she died of AIDs. She was a great club girl and a hang out freak.

There is a girl i know in abuja. She works in a government office. HIV positive yet ready to hang out. She never mentions her status but her provocative WhatsApp status would make you chat her.

There are wicked girls in the world. Be careful guys.
Would they listen?

Many guys these days feels the number of girls you date determines how great you are as a guy.

STDs are real, and most of these club girls are ready to share it as revenge for the guys who gave it to them.

I once met a girl at a friend's birthday, we haven't even discussed for up to 30minutes and she was ready to have raw sex with me...if you see the way I excused myself and japa eeh, I love my life biko.

Guys should be very careful with girls out there, cos most of them are just disease carriers.

4 Likes

Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by TheRealOwner(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2022
Maguire007:
Checkout my signature to learn hacking

✅✅

Hi. I've checked your channel. Nice videos.

Please can you tell me the career prospects in learning Cybersecurity?
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by 1875bola: 6:48am On May 09, 2022
[s]
post=112627492:
You better delete it NOW
Make devil no follow her use you.
[/s]
Re: My Good Friend Who Happened To Be My Ex Just Sent Me Her Sex Video. by 1875bola: 6:49am On May 09, 2022
[quote author= post=112627517][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls 'beg' For Recharge Card? / What's Wrong With Dating Someone You Can't Marry? / See How I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of Jealousy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.