Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED (7165 Views)

This Hausa Guy Did Something. Is He Right Or Wrong? / Oh God! I Just Did Something Stupid / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2022
There’s the lady that I met from a WhatsApp group for an oncoming party! I went into her Dm just for a normal chat but any time I tried to sexualize the chat,she would swerve away from the topic and she’d ask “Why are you asking me this silly question’ My Display profile on my WhatsApp is my Throwback pic,I’ve really change after then,and I look better now! Fast forward to Last week Friday ,when we met at the Beach party,I didn’t give her any attention at the party,I just came to vibe at the beach with my guys! But after the much Seeking attention from her,I decided to get closer to her..Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..She kissed me severally! She had the good looks and she’s endowed..I even sucked her boobs throughout at the party..And she even asked me if I stayed alone so she can come to visit me during the Weekend!
After the party ended,5am,people had already left and it was time for my friends and I to leave…We ordered the ride from Oniru to the mainland but ,she stays at Festac,she followed me and wanted me to order another ride for her..It was obvious that she didn’t have any penny on her but I tried to act smart and I told her I’ll order another ride for her,we left! And I left her stranded there,she called severally but I didn’t pick! ..My friends told me,what I did wasn’t fair, but I felt like a redpiller! But the problem now is ,since then,I’ve not heard from her,she hasn’t been online,not a post from her too..I’ve not called her tho…But I feel very guilty!!!! What do I do?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by emmy4real94(m): 2:22pm On May 08, 2022
Do nothing, you're wicked! That's all... Lest you wanna collect your title now...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
Between you and the girl i don't know who's more stupid.. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Candidlady: 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
After the rubbish you did.. you still brought it here so your fellow redpillers could spew their own rubbish ba ?

Poor lady didn't know she was hanging with a broke boy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by tompat86(m): 2:27pm On May 08, 2022
Grow up eye d ten tee (ID 10 T)

3 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Dreadlock69(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2022
Back to maami ,got her ass on fleek, her panties just go bigger
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by God1000(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2022
Is this self recrimination or what?
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Choilila: 2:29pm On May 08, 2022
grin
Take more pills.

8 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by czarr(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2022
This is not redpill.
I repeat this is not redpill philosophy.
We disown you, you are a feminist and a slayqueen princess.

Ogun go kill you IJN

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2022
czarr:
This is not redpill.
I repeat this is not redpill philosophy.
We disown you, you are a feminist and a slayqueen princess.

Ogun go kill you IJN
What would you have done in this kind of situation?
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
There’s the lady that I met from a WhatsApp party for an oncoming party! I went into her Dm just for a normal chat but any time I tried to sexualize the chat,she would swerve away from the topic and she’d ask “Why are you asking me this silly question’ My Display profile on my WhatsApp is my Throwback pic,I’ve really change after then,and I look better now! Fast forward to Last week Friday ,when we met at the Beach party,I didn’t give her any attention at the party,I just came to vibe at the beach with my guys! But after the much Seeking attention from her,I decided to get closer to her..Throughout,the party see just stick to me and didn’t want to let go off! Even after other guys who looked better than I am tried to get close to her ,she ignored! We were together throughout..She kissed me severally! She had the good looks and she’s endowed..I even sucked her boobs throughout at the party..And she even asked me if I stayed alone so she can come to visit me during the Weekend!
After the party ended,5am,people had already left and it was time for my friends and I to leave…We ordered the ride from Oniru to the mainland but ,she stays at Festac,she followed me and wanted me to order another ride for her..It was obvious that she didn’t have any penny on her but I tried to act smart and I told her I’ll order another ride for her,we left! And I left her stranded there,she called severally but I didn’t pick! ..My friends told me,what I did wasn’t fair, but I felt like a redpiller! But the problem now is ,since then,I’ve not heard from her,she hasn’t been online,not a post from her too..I’ve not called her tho…But I feel very guilty!!!! What do I do?

You did the right thing my bro grin grin grin grin...who asked the girl not to have money?...I'm sure if she were in your situation she will do the same

10 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:37pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:
After the rubbish you did.. you still brought it here so your fellow redpillers could spew their own rubbish ba ?

I’m not broke,I’m not rich either ..I spent at Bayroot club in Landmark before moving for the party at Oniru..Tbh,I’m not really a fan of spending on ladies,I prefer spending on guys…I use my good looks and dressing to get the ladies!

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

But she’s broke too,right?

10 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
But she’s broke too,right?

Why are you explaining yourself to someone that dosent have money herself?..you self

11 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Oyiboman69: 2:44pm On May 08, 2022
You've done well my G...the ladies has no monopoly of such behaviour, let her have a taste of their usual medicine....

12 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by uthlaw: 2:44pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

both of them are poor now...stop blaming the guy for the lady brokenness!

6 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Ballzproblemm: 2:47pm On May 08, 2022
you felt like a redpiller .undecided , no bro you fucking dumb a true redpiller would have told her won't order a ride , instead you acted like a coward because you couldn't tell her no. and ran,then you came on NL seeking validation to show your conscience is already eating you.

27 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Candidlady: 2:47pm On May 08, 2022
Yeyeboi05:
I’m not broke,I’m not rich either ..I spent at Bayroot club in Landmark before moving for the party at Oniru..Tbh,I’m not really a fan of spending on ladies,I prefer spending on guys…[s]I use my good looks and dressing to get the ladies[/s] !

Your dressing and looks make ladies drip for you undecided

How old are they....
How exposed and well to do are they. ..

As a lady icould only admire you and that is all!! You say it like you bang em ladies with your looks and dress sense..

Oh pardon me forgotten you reside in that region. .. even heard noodles and Pepsi could get you a free kitty over there

No wonder one ugly looking dude with hairdo like zebra crossing goes bout screaming zazzu has two kids for two different ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Realmi: 2:49pm On May 08, 2022
U have a problem

U are feeling guilty for wat u did on purpose.....u need beating

4 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:52pm On May 08, 2022
sollolucci77:

Why are you explaining yourself to someone that dosent have money herself?..you self
lol
Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Candidlady: 2:52pm On May 08, 2022
uthlaw:
both of them are poor now...stop blaming the guy for the lady brokenness!

Both em are broke...

giving the lady false hope is just so childish. .. you know you can't/don't wanna help why act like you could

4 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Yeyeboi05(m): 2:53pm On May 08, 2022
Realmi:
U have a problem

U are feeling guilty for wat u did on purpose.....u need beating
Tbh

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by iamhilary: 3:00pm On May 08, 2022
It was late at night. You should have told her right there you can't pay for her Uber, if it's day time understandable. You fvcked up.

7 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by superCleanworks(m): 3:01pm On May 08, 2022
So you still expect to hear from her. grin

But na wah oh. All the way fro Festac to oniru and no transport fare.

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by advanceDNA: 3:04pm On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:

Both em are broke...

giving the lady false hope is just so childish. .. you know you can't/don't wanna help why act like you could

he wanted to roll with her
he decided not to do so anymore..
what's the big deal??
you are making a fuss over his decision not to take her home...

if it was her that decided not chill with him anymore u won't see it as anything.

besides...u know she has money...she just doesn't want to pay for her own expense...na some women way be that...

10 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Dorwadora(f): 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
You could have just tell her that you don't have money to hail a cab for her

No need to try and form posh here ...

Broke ass nigga forming posh.

4 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by GooodHardDick: 3:06pm On May 08, 2022
Nice one OP!

My problem is how she pretended not to want sex during your whatsApp chat, whereas she's dying to have it. A typical Nigerian girl. That's exactly how they behave. They're so broke, and yet will be forming feminist.

The OP did well. If reverse was the case, I'm sure that girl will not think twice in dumpingyou.

3 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by iamhilary: 3:08pm On May 08, 2022
Funny enough ladies generally have it all figured out totally cashless na lie. She might have pretended like she had no cash with her for her ride home. But OP fvcked up acting childish, you've gotten her around your fingers already but you blew it.

1 Like

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Clinghton: 3:10pm On May 08, 2022
Just because you thought your action would make you look like a redpillier or whatever you call it, you left her stranded what if she falls into the hands of ritualist GODFORBID may someone treat your sister or daughter the same way, your amen is not need it's KARMAN.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Candidlady: 3:14pm On May 08, 2022
advanceDNA:

he wanted to roll with her
he decided not to do so anymore..
what's the big deal??
you are making a fuss or over his decision not to talk the home...

if it was her that decided not chill with him anymore u won't see it as anything.

besides...u know she has money...she just doesn't want to pay for her own expense...na some women way be that...

Oh com'on
Did you even read the write up at all undecided

When he was kissing and sucking booby his sense didn't tell him that some things you don't get for free..

Icant bet my fair hausa asz that OP wasn't fixed enough as per cash to pay for her ride at that particular time..

Did you read where the lady wanted to know if he stays alone?

Guess he doesn't too..

Did you read where he agreed to pay for her ride? When she made the request he could have turned her down straight up.. abi na crime to ask for something again?

A matured man would say it to your face "Iam sorry Icant pay for you ride"
rather than play on your intelligence! ! You can't kill me if Isay NO to your request!!

Again the OP is broke and he stays with his broke babana

Shikena

3 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by Austeeenxx: 3:18pm On May 08, 2022
Omo, dem fit don kidnap the girl o. shocked
Abeg, update us when you hear from her.

2 Likes

Re: Help,i Just Did Something Bad To A Lady And I Feel Guilty!UPDATED by emetisuccess(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2022
Some people get mind oooo. Why do this to her? And u still have the guts to post it here. Hmmm

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin Is The Most Prettiest Person On NL [pictured] / Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) / How Do I Tell Him Without Hurting Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.