Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) (7149 Views)

A Lady Like This Says She's Your Spirit Wife, What Will You Do? (photo) / You Visited Your In-law And This Was Given To You, What Will You Do? (photo) / Photo:must See!,the Relationship Between Boys And Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by braintext(m): 9:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
What will you do?....I'll tell you mine after yours grin

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by mirexxx(f): 9:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
damn! gringrin some guys won't mind so far she has back n front! they will cover her face

8 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by dharay99: 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided I will reject it and give it to d poster above mine as housemaid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Mprex(f): 9:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
lmao grin

tallesty1 come and answer tongue
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by pinkycute(f): 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom, you're needed here grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
whatz the big deal there? i will simply get there coffins ready. . .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by MissSlimbody(f): 9:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
:oWhat is this? shocked

Ojuju Calabar

4bobo come and see oooooo

#Runs out of thread.
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by KingTom(m): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
pinkycute:

I will marry her na, I am an expert in plastic surgery grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
I'll give them a gun, a knife, acid and poison.

They should make a choice that'll make their death faster. . . They've enjoyed their own life, now dem wan spoil my own?

9 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by pinkycute(f): 9:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

KingTom:
I will marry her na, I am an expert in plastic surgery grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by pinkycute(f): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Blackett:
I'll give them a gun, a knife, acid and poison.

They should make a choice that'll make their death faster. . . They've enjoyed their own life, now dem wan spoil my own?

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by KingTom(m): 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
pinkycute:
undecided undecided undecided

Na joke na, ah na only you I know grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by pinkycute(f): 9:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Better kiss kiss kiss

tongue

KingTom:
Na joke na, ah na only you I know grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by falconey(m): 9:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will o I love my parent......I will just wear mask during sex .

*check the picture again*

No no no .....its a no sex marriage ni

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by KingTom(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
pinkycute:
Better kiss kiss kiss

tongue

wink wink wink
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by kinglekan: 9:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Marry Kini?? Hiannnn!!

I would just start with the funeral preparations without delay. At least they get to choose coffins and other stuvs. That should be fun. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by braintext(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mprex:
lmao grin
mirexxx:
damn! gringrin some guys won't mind so far she has back n front! they will cover her face
pinkycute:
MissSlimbody:
:oWhat is this? shocked
Ojuju Calabar
4bobo come and see oooooo
#Runs out of thread.

I thought the topic was for the guys......nairaland gals always intruding boys privacy ...smh

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by braintext(m): 10:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:

Heheheh not all guys....face matters

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by braintext(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mprex:
lmao grin

Roflmao tallesty don suffer
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by MissSlimbody(f): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
braintext:

I thought the topic was for the guys......nairaland gals always intruding boys privacy ...smh
tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Mprex(f): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
braintext:

Roflmao tallesty don suffer
wetin im suffer
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by mirexxx(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
braintext:

Heheheh not all guys....face matters
I didn't say all but "some"
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Mprex(f): 10:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
braintext:

ntorr tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Tekzyflex(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
No problem...let Dem go to the lagoon.
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by jamex93(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
holy ghost fire
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Mystery007(m): 10:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
God forbid.
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by LegenduryNueLs: 10:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:

undecided undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by mirexxx(f): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will stop watching Africa Magic.
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by LegenduryNueLs: 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
mirexxx:
undecided undecided

Do u look like that pishure?? grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Na to follow threaten them too
Say if they must insist on you marrying the girl, then you will also kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do?[photo](must See) by Tallesty1(m): 2:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Mprex:
lmao grin

I will marry her for my fatherangry

but That can't happen sha.

The old guy get taste die.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship / Do You Believe This Weird Fact About The Vagina? (Picture) / Frustrated Single Nigerian Ladies Blaming Nigerian Bachelors For Their Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.