Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Pls I Need Your Views On This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Views On This. (890 Views)

My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / Leaving My Wife For Another Woman: Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2011
Pls fellow Nlanders i need ur views on this;
I hav got this great girl. We re having a great relationship. The only issue i have with her is that she always wants me around,she calls me like 5 times a day and wants me to call her like wise and when i dont call, she complains dat i dont care about her. She wants me to visit her everyday . I have explained to her that i am from wealthy family and as my fathers first son, i have the familys buisness and other responsibilties. I have her on my payroll and make sure i see her whenever i can. And even when i visit, she doesn't let me go. Its as if she forgets that i have a life outside there. I cherish and care abt her dearly, but of lately its been interfering with other aspects of my life and its not fun at all. I want to straighten things out with her but considering i practically had to go on my knees and shed blood each time i wanted to see my ex in the past relationship. I dont want to spoil things with this doll. What do you all suggest? and care abt her dearly, but of lately its been interfering with other aspects of my life and its not fun at all. I want to straighten things out with her but considering i practically had to go on my knees and shed blood each time i wanted to see my ex in the past relationship. I dont want to spoil things with this doll. What do you all suggest?
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Goldieluks: 11:33am On Jul 12, 2011
I suggest you set a boundary,between your ''doll' and the ''cash''
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by MMM2(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2011
op
ur GF dont just what 2 loss u 2 some gold diggers.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by MENTORDAVO: 11:51am On Jul 12, 2011
my man one thing is sure that when a woman loves a man it tense to be a whole lots of concern. i got three points from your story which are: she wants you around every now and then, you have responsibilities, and you made mention of your ex.  
i want you to understand that among these dots you need just two from them: your responsibilities and your dieing loving girl or you chose your responsibilities and ex. one thing is sure in life that you can't put your two hands into your mouth at a time make the right choice by following your mind.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Dyt(f): 12:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
U c
men r neva satisfied
u once had an ex u wld shed blood n now u v d one who gives u no stress n u ere complainin
shu abeg
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by 2Praise: 12:21pm On Jul 12, 2011
That kind of behaviour stems from insecurity.
All gals and women alike want their guys to call them and also spend most tyme wth them etc so theres nothing odd in her behaviour.
If you truly love her as u claim ,then I think u need to sit her down and drill it into her head that u cant be available evry time she wants.
Shes got to be mature enough to accept tht.
Reassure her that shes in ur heart even when shes not physicaly with you.Having said tht, I think you need to balance the 2 otherwise u may end up losing wht u treasured
Good luck.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
She is scared of losing you to all another girl so she is trying to get you addicted to her
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Sijo01(f): 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
if she nor dey call u, u go compline, if she nor luv u, u go compline say she dey afta ur moni. na she is doing all dis wat is ur stress now.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2011
2Praise:

That kind of behaviour stems from insecurity.
All gals and women alike want their guys to call them and also spend most tyme wth them etc so theres nothing odd in her behaviour.
If you truly love her as u claim ,then I think u need to sit her down and drill it into her head that u cant be available evry time she wants.
Shes got to be mature enough to accept tht.
Reassure her that shes in your heart even when shes not physicaly with you.Having said tht, I think you need to balance the 2 otherwise u may end up losing wht u treasured
Good luck.

thanks for this writeup.

the key word here is maturity, some people need to grow up,
and this applies to both men and women.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 12, 2011
The babe needs to grow up abeg! She wan choke u̶̲̥̅̊ ,?
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by iice(f): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2011
2Praise:

Abeg ooo, not all of us want to be bombarded with inane calls and pesin's presence.

@OP,
Talk to her. You go need patience.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
Thank y'all on ur views. Like someone said i really need to make out more time for her thats the least i can do. Am real patient with her and hope that over time she will improve. Tnx
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by gwenevier: 3:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
Fenx 4 dat @ 2praise

Yep @ busayor *maturity**growingup**understanding*

Dyt:
U c
men r neva satisfied
u once had an ex u wld shed blood n now u v d one who gives u no stress n u ere complainin

Lmaoooooo
True also

Nomsocris,pray,pray n pray,I fink ur not givn her enuf tym dou,gudluck man,
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by iv4real(f): 1:14am On Jul 13, 2011
You said she is on your payroll so i guess she is not working, she needs something to keep her busy , like a job or small business venture or if she is a student, she should try and distract herself a little bit with her studies. I think she has too much time on her hands and it is actually not healthy for a relationship. Lets be realistic you have a business its not possible for you to see her everyday. You might be very busy some days , so it might not possible for you guys to talk 5 times a day. Her life is obviously centered around you. Its gud and its also bad. Little things like this can cause problems in relationships, i guess you started the relationship like this and she has gotten used to it . Maybe you try and send text messages very often, i think it will reduce her wanting to talk to you all the time cause she knows you are thinking of her. Then explain to her what you do, how your day is like so she gets to understand your work properly ,so when you tell her that i can't make it today she will understand. Then make sure you spend enough time with her when ever you are free. I think you should be fine.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by ds700(m): 6:51am On Jul 13, 2011
nomsochris:

Pls fellow Nlanders i need your views on this;
I hav got this great girl. We re having a great relationship. The only issue i have with her is that she always wants me around,she calls me like 5 times a day and wants me to call her like wise and when i dont call, she complains dat i dont care about her. She wants me to visit her everyday . I have explained to her that i am from wealthy family and as my fathers first son, i have the familys buisness and other responsibilties. I have her on my payroll and make sure i see her whenever i can. And even when i visit, she doesn't let me go. Its as if she forgets that i have a life outside there. I cherish and care abt her dearly, but of lately its been interfering with other aspects of my life and its not fun at all. I want to straighten things out with her but considering i practically had to go on my knees and shed blood each time i wanted to see my ex in the past relationship. I dont want to spoil things with this doll. What do you all suggest? and care abt her dearly, but of lately its been interfering with other aspects of my life and its not fun at all. I want to straighten things out with her but considering i practically had to go on my knees and shed blood each time i wanted to see my ex in the past relationship. I dont want to spoil things with this doll. What do you all suggest?

Little wonder. You be point and kill fresh fish

You better tell her that if she did not slow down that you will get bored with her soonest.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2011
I am curious about why you needed to explain to her that you are from a wealthy family and the heir to the throne shouldnt she know this about you already.
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by madoba: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
:-x
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by tellwisdom: 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
U RE FROM WHERE?? U DON DEY CRAZE FOR HEAD, #I GET MONEY PASS UR FAMILY angry angry
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Omolola1(f): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2011
Lemme get ds stra8, u re 4rm a rich family, in charge of daddy's business. . .ur doll wants u always but no time. .bt u av d tym 2 c ur ex-doll?
Hmmmn. . .
Re: Pls I Need Your Views On This. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2011
thanks all once again.
@ andromida when we started i didn't tell her much abt me but later on i had to tell her so she could understand why i cannot see her as much as she wants. And she doesn't bother me 4 funds, i willingly do what i can for her cos she deserves it. To set records straight what i meant abt my ex doll was that it happened in the previous relationship, and i dont look forward to having anything to do with her. Tnx y'all on your responses.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Find My Childhood Crush / Its Fun, But Its Nt Funny, Its Funny-k-tion. / Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.