Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4195 Views)

Ladies Are Scum!!,see What This Lady Did[picture] / I RECORDED MYSELF — This is the Video and This Is What I Did — Picture / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 11:36am On May 09, 2022
I'm not happy with what most poor Nigerian youths (the boys) are doing.

I had three female visitors since Saturday — they're roommates. I know only one of them, but when she was visiting on that Saturday, after her exams during the week, two of her roommates begged to tag alone because she has probably told them how my place has free light, free Internet, free DStv, etc. They wanted to come check out all she has been bragging about.

As always, they came and saw more than enough. They wanted to go out on Sunday evening, being yesterday, but I don't go out easily.

I gave my female friend money to cook fried rice with enough chicken. After they were done, I gave her some money to take her friends out — I ain't going no where.

One of her friends refused to go out that she wants to stay and watch wrestling. I knew she wanted some private time with me at home, but I wasn't interested in students' wahala so I told them I will be going out too.

When three of them left for the outing at 7:30 PM, I decided to go out to a nearby place to buy some fruits and other things.

At 9:25 PM, while walking home, I heard a voice from my back saying, "Boss, boss." As he was calling this name, he was walking so fast towards me.

I didn't turn because only a few people knew me in that street.

Guess what this guy I don't know from Adam did next?

Typing...

Continuation

So, he stopped me and said, "Sorry, boss, I don't know you but I just feel like opening up to you."

I urged him to go ahead and say what he has in mind. He asked me if I'm from here or live around, but I didn't give him a definite answer.

"I'm not from here. I stay with my aunt," he said. "Boss, as you see me so, hunger dey kill me. Abeg, help me with any little thing you have let me buy food."

He's tall, looked innocent, and handsome. I had money in my pocket to give, but with the rate of crime and evil in the country, it's hard to give people cash — I prefer transfer.

I told him I don't have money with me. He said he is willing to follow me to my house and wait for me outside.

This seemed suspicious. I bluntly told him I don't carry people I know to my house let alone strangers. He agreed with me and said that's true because you don't know who is who.

With how gentle, convincing, and innocent he seemed, I told him I'm not with my ATM, but let's go to a nearly bétshop that does POS to withdraw money and give.

We got there but unfortunately, my GTB app was misbehaving and I was having a network problem as well.

This time around, as he was talking close to me, I perceived alcohol from his mouth and in that bétshop, the workers know him. That means he gambles alot.

Since the transfer didn't work, we came out of the shop and I decided to reach to my pocket and gave money that is enough for his meal.

I gave it to him since I have already promised even though he smells of alcohol. I don't like disappointing people when I promise them money. It's better I don't promise than to promise and fail when it comes to money.

He took the money and thanked me profusely, but guess what he did next?

He headed towards a certain place they sell weed. At that point, I knew I helped the wrong person. I'm not against smoking weed, I'm against being addicted to it.

So, in summary, it's obvious he'll use the money to do three of the below

1. Buy weed
2. Buy alcohol
3. Go back to that shop to play virtual (gamble)

God knows I have done my part.

So, my question is: why do poor people lie so much or do things that'll make them poorer?

At the end of the day, after wasting the little they should've invested, they come online to pour their financial frustrations on innocent people online as if they are the reason they're depressed or poor.

We all should work on our addictions and learn how to manage and invest money. Also, we should try not to have entitlement mentality.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:39am On May 09, 2022
He shouted your name and hugged you from back with a kiss. Case closed.

2 Likes

Re: by Choilila: 11:43am On May 09, 2022
inspirator1:
He shouted your name and hugged you from back with a kiss. Case closed.

Gayneice.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:

Gayneice.
complete the story or he begged you grin

1 Like

Re: by buttlover(m): 12:05pm On May 09, 2022
grin kontiniu
Re: by Choilila: 12:08pm On May 09, 2022
lifeoman:
complete the story or he begged you grin
Half cooked dinner/story is good. It can makes you......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Lvgirl: 12:10pm On May 09, 2022
The rest of the story ....he boy is gay so he assumed ilengend being a very quite guy is also gay. He kissed him by the cheek. Ilengend was very annoyed but he kept his cool. They went to a nearby bush to discuss why he will do such a thing ...ghom the gay guy defiled ilengend
The matter is still at agbado crossing police station

9 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:

Half cooked dinner/story is good. It can makes you......
THUMB UP

1 Like

Re: by Bluezy13(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2022
This thread took me unawares. undecided
I've always avoided any thread with this guy's tag on it.
Not until I got to the "...free internet, free light, free DSTV etc. and they wanted to come and check out all she's been bragging about" Part that I had to check the name again.

Hmmm...
I have to be more careful.

2 Likes

Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 12:44pm On May 09, 2022
Bluezy13:
This thread took me unawares. undecided
I've always avoided any thread with this guy's tag on it.
Not until I got to the "...free internet, free light, free DSTV etc. and they wanted to come and check out all she's been bragging about" Part that I had to check the name again.

Hmmm...
I have to be more careful.

grin grin

Reminds me of when we were small and we used to brag about new (flower) pants and spiderman boxers and colorful pencils and lunchboxes and toys/games.

To imagine some people carried that attitude into adulthood.

Shior.

4 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 09, 2022
To be completed in few minutes.
Re: by Biglittlelois(f): 1:36pm On May 09, 2022
Lol ilegend will never change.

1 Like

Re: by kkins25(m): 1:49pm On May 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Reminds me of when we were small and we used to brag about new (flower) pants and spiderman boxers and colorful pencils and lunchboxes and toys/games.

Shior.
flower pants and spiderman boxers? Are you a certain gender living in the body of the gender i thought you were? undecided undecided undecided
Re: by samiabigail: 1:54pm On May 09, 2022
undecided
Re: by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 09, 2022
Continuation

So, he stopped me and said, "Sorry, boss, I don't know you but I just feel like opening up to you."

I urged him to go ahead and say what he has in mind. He asked me if I'm from here or live around, but I didn't give him a definite answer.

"I'm not from here. I stay with my aunt," he said. "Boss, as you see me so, hunger dey kill me. Abeg, help me with any little thing you have let me buy food."

He's tall, looked innocent, and handsome. I had money in my pocket to give, but with the rate of crime and evil in the country, it's hard to give people cash — I prefer transfer.

I told him I don't have money with me. He said he is willing to follow me to my house and wait for me outside.

This seemed suspicious. I bluntly told him I don't carry people I know to my house let alone strangers. He agreed with me and said that's true because you don't know who is who.

With how gentle, convincing, and innocent he seemed, I told him I'm not with my ATM, but let's go to a nearly bétshop that does POS to withdraw money and give.

We got there but unfortunately, my GTB app was misbehaving and I was having a network problem as well.

This time around, as he was talking close to me, I perceived alcohol from his mouth and in that bétshop, the workers know him. That means he gambles alot.

Since the transfer didn't work, we came out of the shop and I decided to reach to my pocket and gave money that is enough for his meal.

I gave it to him since I have already promised even though he smells of alcohol. I don't like disappointing people when I promise them money. It's better I don't promise than to promise and fail when it comes to money.

He took the money and thanked me profusely, but guess what he did next?

He headed towards a certain place they sell weed. At that point, I knew I helped the wrong person. I'm not against smoking weed, I'm against being addicted to it.

So, in summary, it's obvious he'll use the money to do three of the below

1. Buy weed
2. Buy alcohol
3. Go back to that shop to play virtual (gamble)

God knows I have done my part.

So, my question is: why do poor people lie so much or do things that'll make them poorer?

At the end of the day, after wasting the little they should've invested, they come online to pour their financial frustrations on innocent people online as if they are the reason they're depressed or poor.

We all should work on our addictions and learn how to manage and invest money. Also, we should try not to have entitlement mentality.

5 Likes

Re: by Moskiepapaz: 2:13pm On May 09, 2022
Brother,I for one do not believe that lieing has anything to do with the individuals financial stand at any time..it is down to the persons character,there are people in genuine need that will still say the truth as it is even if you believe or not..may we just not be unfortunate to be on the wrong side of a broke situation..but in this particular scenario,we were not present,so we can't tell what went down..you have done the "little" you can for him,as long as it did not take too much away from you,you have played your path in his life..you are blessed.
Re: by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 09, 2022
@Moskiepapaz

You have a point. Well-appreciated.

1 Like

Re: by Hydroxide(m): 2:55pm On May 09, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
@Moskiepapaz

You have a point. Well-appreciated.
greetings bro, I have been trying to get your attention for awhile please. Kindly respond
Re: by Richsteemit: 3:00pm On May 09, 2022
Bro you no lie.
Re: by Moskiepapaz: 3:09pm On May 09, 2022
@iLegenddNoReply.. No biggie boss..i learn from your posts
Re: by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 09, 2022
@Hydroxide

I'm available, Sir. Just that I prioritize who I give attention to nowadays. This even made me to deactivate my personal WhatsApp last two weeks because I'm running away from conversation stress.

As long as it's business and not something that'll stress me, send a message to our business WhatsApp line.

Below is our WhatsApp line: 0904
Re: by an0daGuy: 4:25pm On May 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Shior.

The truth is that if you didn’t grow up with all those toys even if you’re opportune stop buy them at an old age you would still want to brag and show off with it.

This op must have lived a very oppressed life as a child, maybe because his family were not very well to do which is no fault of his. At school he would have been looking at his mates having better stuffs than him and they must have damaged his psyche with the bullying and making him watch while they enjoyed their stuff. 99% Most adult bullies were once bullied in the past as Children.

Many of the people from the southern creeks are usually dependent on the federal government for basic stuff like feeding, school scholarships, housing etc plus how they demonstrate and protest in front of multinational corporations like shell and chevron for power supply and job placements for their youths.
Re: by Magnoliaa(f): 4:44pm On May 09, 2022
an0daGuy:
The truth is that if you didn’t grow up with all those toys even if you’re opportune stop buy them at an old age you would still want to brag and show off with it.

This op must have lived a very oppressed life as a child, maybe because his family were not very well to do which is no fault of his. At school he would have been looking at his mates having better stuffs than him and they must have damaged his psyche with the bullying and making him watch while they enjoyed their stuff. 99% Most adult bullies were once bullied in the past as Children.

Many of the people from the southern creeks are usually dependent on the federal government for basic stuff like feeding, school scholarships, housing etc plus how they demonstrate and protest in front of multinational corporations like shell and chevron for power supply and job placements for their youths.

k.
Re: by haabidah666: 4:46pm On May 09, 2022
Just passing by undecided undecided
Re: by haabidah666: 4:47pm On May 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

k.

I saw what you did there cheesy
Re: by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 09, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Pickmycall: 6:04pm On May 09, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
I'm not happy with what most poor Nigerian youths (the boys) are doing.

I had three female visitors since Saturday — they're roommates. I know only one of them, but when she was visiting on that Saturday, after her exams during the week, two of her roommates begged to tag alone because she has probably told them how my place has free light, free Internet, free DStv, etc. They wanted to come check out all she has been bragging about.

As always, they came and saw more than enough. They wanted to go out on Sunday evening, being yesterday, but I don't go out easily.

I gave my female friend money to cook fried rice with enough chicken. After they were done, I gave her some money to take her friends out — I ain't going no where.

One of her friends refused to go out that she wants to stay and watch wrestling. I knew she wanted some private time with me at home, but I wasn't interested in students' wahala so I told them I will be going out too.

When three of them left for the outing at 7:30 PM, I decided to go out to a nearby place to buy some fruits and other things.

At 9:25 PM, while walking home, I heard a voice from my back saying, "Boss, boss." As he was calling this name, he was walking so fast towards me.

I didn't turn because only a few people knew me in that street.

Guess what this guy I don't know from Adam did next?

Typing...

Stop being an arrogant person.You ain't got shit
Re: by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 09, 2022
The stock/crypto market is in disarray — I hope you guys are taking advantage of that. If you are not, you're missing.
Re: by Englishisamust: 7:31pm On May 09, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
The stock/crypto market is in disarray — I hope you guys are taking advantage of that. If you are not, you're missing.

Do you time the market. Like using technical analysis to predict the market in 1 to15 minute or more. I want to recommend ftmo or mff for you if you are interested you will just only trade crypto pairs there and make your money.
Re: by Yungstallion: 7:35pm On May 09, 2022
This is not Ilegendd
Re: by Bluezy13(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2022
Magnoliaa:

grin grin

Shior.

He never ceases to amaze me.

By the way, how are you doing?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife's Mother Opened My Eyes To See A Different Side Of My Wife / Cyber Romance And True Love / Live Snake Found In Woman’s Vagina (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.