Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says (97416 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by olamakinde(m): 9:32pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about
nudity Is not my problem.

My priority is how to leave this country

I want to Japa before Inec announce Tinubu as next president
you look like otobo
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by CaptainFM1: 10:01pm On May 09, 2022
obembet:
What Stephanie Otobo and apostle Suleman did in secret is not my problem, as Long as it's not rape What pastor said about

Tinubu will give you free Visa.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Princessogaraya(f): 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
Invitationn:

Shameless.

Yes dear

It is a mistake

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Halo22: 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
I suspect deal gone wrong.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Princessogaraya(f): 10:11pm On May 09, 2022
Maverick777:

Shameless you meant?

Yes
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by CHAQUR: 10:24pm On May 09, 2022
Someone who sells Kpekus in Yoruba is "Otobo"... Apostle bought from the wrong shop.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Ken4Christ: 11:41pm On May 09, 2022
She is equally reporting herself. I thought this issue was over. Someone probably paid her to do this. This is wickedness. She is telling the world that she is a slot.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by dlondonbadboy: 4:52am On May 10, 2022
GoodIsGod:
well I didn't know that but you think a broke Ashawo can't display her pussy for good money?

Stay in one place.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Lepon02: 5:59am On May 10, 2022
Apostle do Otobo ni idokudo, sure thing.

Make he confess and quit the denial.

Apostle nah human being, the lies and harassment are not needed.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by expert234: 7:33am On May 10, 2022
Preacherrr:
Your moniker is Hamzaaa.. Your name shows you are not a Christian, but parading yourself as one just to attack the man of God. But you have failed.

If your pastor doesn't want to be attacked, he will stop desecrating the altar and staining the name of Christ.

Many of you Christians are just confused.

Defending a pastor's atrocities is not your calling. Your calling is to live above blame and and be ready for Christ's second coming.

1 Like

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by expert234: 7:34am On May 10, 2022
kelmicheal:
Leave the man of God alone jhor let him or her who hv not sin cast the first stone. Let's past things be the past he must have asked God for forgiveness and turn away from such act for long if really he is guilty

Aside from committing adultery, the pastor also threatened murder.

That's not like a pastor called by God. It's more like a child of the devil
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Nyenom: 8:25am On May 10, 2022
Princessogaraya:
Shameless man
Sharaap u dota of jezebel wetin photo arts cannot do
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Caseless: 8:42am On May 10, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
The real pastors we know are the ones with complete christian name,but ds bald headed man with mixed name naa scammer
Ashewo!!!!
all of them are scammers regardless of their names. The one that swindled his member and took his Lexus rx350 is is not having another name.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Sagefromtheeast: 9:35am On May 10, 2022
wirinet:

Then what does Apostle Suleiman need? Mental and spiritual commendation?

Yes...we need to talk about what you too need
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by PappyScuti(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2022
This is the main reason I don't have strong belief in all these so called Cleric men honestly, why would you call yourself a Man of God but you still deal with worldly things? Haven't get an answer to that yet... The world has been kept in darkness by these so called men of God, they intertwined the WORD OF GOD and put it out to their congregation wrongly... All these so called men of God are selfish, greedy and stills dwell in sin.. I'll advise you to study your Bible at the corner of your room and pray to God, I believe HE's gon answer you from HIS Holy Hill...
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Christistruth02: 10:12am On May 10, 2022
Bbbw:
Their is no pastor in nigeria they are all hustlers

Gbile Akanni is not a hustler
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by MisterKennedy(m): 12:20pm On May 10, 2022
obembet:

hi dear
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by MisterKennedy(m): 12:24pm On May 10, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Anyone who still believe in religion and conmen in this present day need some check up.. grin
This man is worse than that lady who slept with a dog.. grin
*Pukes*
Nig*@ got a huge d**k tho.. grin

Modified:look how no one is condemning him cos he is a so called pastor..guess what ..if it was a Muslim or other Religion the Christians here would have resorted to insults and all..
Guess how some are even hailing him cos he is a man.. imagine if this happened to a lady..they would have also resorted to name calling and all..what a hypocritical world we live in..

Chrisland and the dog lady is a good example..idiotas everywhere..the world is fked up.. cry
lol... Babes how far? I've been seeing your comments on different posts. I really enjoy reading your comments.

How're you doing dear?
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by destinychidi: 12:39pm On May 10, 2022
he is nt de 1
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by bizzibodi(m): 1:56pm On May 10, 2022
And I warned him before to stay away from that pussy!
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by TruthinAction: 2:25pm On May 10, 2022
One way to avoid this kind of temptation is to always travel with your wife as a man of God. Well, some people no longer enjoy having sex with their wives.

This is why I think that the church leaders should revisit the restriction on marrying only one wife. Saints of old had as many as they wanted and they were not condemned by God.

The counsel for church leaders to marry one wife was from Apostle Paul. It was not a command by God or Jesus.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Davoski222: 2:46pm On May 10, 2022
If she could get a screenshot she could easily have recorded the video call. [quote author=Odewaleadesoye post=112667245][/quote]
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by Anijay1212(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2022
angry grin cheesy
obembet:

Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by zubito(m): 4:21pm On May 10, 2022
I wonder shocked This lady's life seems to empty without the scandal.
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by eallstar: 10:47pm On May 10, 2022
Photoshop, who else noticed same blue duvet/bedcover, with different clothing on Suleman? They put Suleman head there, I can easily Photoshop this type of thing. I don't even need laptop just with my phone
Re: This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says by mazamb: 12:33am On Jan 24, 2023
eallstar:
Photoshop, who else noticed same blue duvet/bedcover, with different clothing on Suleman? They put Suleman head there, I can easily Photoshop this type of thing. I don't even need laptop just with my phone
A simple look at the photos shows it is edited. All four images showing AJS face had the same background, it was definitely recorded the same session, but notice that during the chat,she was driving, fully dressed and two with nudes, he had his shirt on while she was driving, then his shirt pulled off while she fully dressed, suddenly she was nude and his shirt was off, while still the continued the call and he pulled on his shirt again. What nonsense. While I have my doubts about this man's calling, but it's only the gullible that will believe all these allegations without concrete proof. Dangote and Send Bukar had scandals, they never denied and pictures (hard facts) were posted, but none of these daughters of Jezebel have posted any fact. I can repost a conversation with AJS that never happened with these four pics and they'll look real. We are eagerly awaiting the videos from Otobo so that AJS will give a robust response in Fatoyinbo's voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials / Bride's Hair Cut Off At Mountain Of Fire Church On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.