Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine (34356 Views)

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Flier: 6:01am On May 10, 2022
Russia is winning for now and still has lot of ammo but if it keeps going on like this, Russia will run out of ammo unlike Ukraine that have access to unlimited Ammo at the moment
But trust Putin he will find a way to negotiate and be the winner before that should happen
The same way he stylishly withdrew from Western ukraine
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 6:17am On May 10, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
How can Russia ever run out of weapons? A country that sells numerous weapons to other nations Like I said in the beginning of this unnecessary conflict in Ukraine, lies and propaganda can never win you war.

After all is said and done; Ukraine and Ukrainians will be the number one losers in the conflict...
Don't come and write rubbish
name of the Russian Air defense used in South Korea and date of procurement
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:18am On May 10, 2022
Nah,not when the mad man in Kremlin still has his nukes
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:23am On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

No they did not.

And to argue that Ukraine was 'pushed' is like arguing that Russia pushed Vietnam to be invaded by the USA in the 1960's by setting up communism there.

Ukraine has a right to join NATO. I don't see the sense in NATO expanding eastward ever since I heard about it over 10 years ago, but there it is. Russia also has the right to safe borders. But this is not the way to go, and it has pushed Finland and Sweden, two neutral nations...into joining NATO for their lives. Making Russia more unsafe.

At the end, Russia is making the same mistake US did when they invaded other countries 'so that we won't have to fight them at home in the USA' . And in both instances, people die for nothing.

Ukraine has no right to join nato just like your neighbor has no right to burn smoke that will enter your bedroom.

USA and Russia has no right to move towards each other border but I guess you don't know there are limit to your right.

You really can't do anything you want because it will be the death of others if you think you have the right to.

Joining nato is an act of War to Russia wake up and realize your right has a limit.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by useni1: 6:29am On May 10, 2022
The MOD here are the biggest clowns. Very easy to believe in ones stupidity

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:29am On May 10, 2022
AyoII:

If you do your reasearch well, some Russia weapon like tanks are outdated, some plans to build modern ones has been "destroyed" by the sanctions.
It will be hard for Russia to upgrade and build new weapon , their tech sector has been cut off.
The problem with west is the tend to over estimate Russia, remove nuke from the equation Russia is nothing, if you follow the WW2 rhetorics. Remember Russia fight side by side with the powers they are now fighting against now.. Russia can win the collective West. The have more nukes, weapons, propagate more propaganda and lastly the economic might...

Russia is using old arms because it in stock they have not even touch their new armor wise up you don't wear Christmas clothes to do labor work.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Nobody: 6:31am On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Ukraine has no right to join nato just like your neighbor has no right to burn smoke that will enter your bedroom.

Ukraine has every right to join NATO. Yes, I find it strange (Ukraine does not have an Atlantic coast)...but that is how it is.(countries under US banner spend less on defence...meaniing they have more cash for other things. That's why Germany and Japan won't be letting go of US bases anytime soon.)

By extension, you would be telling me that Saddam had no right to take Iraq on its independent course, and that the US was right to invade them on grounds of 'security'

Nations have independence of action. How they use it is up to them.

USA and Russia has no right to move towards each other border but I guess you don't know there are limit to your right.

Right now it is Russia pounding Ukraine...US is supplying weapons...as per course (France supplied weapons to Argentina when they were fighting the UK in 1982! Russia suppled weapons to Saddam that he used in Gulf war 1 and 2, among many other naitons , including even the US!)

It is Russian bombs pounding Ukraine. Not US bombs, no US troops on the ground.

You really can't do anything you want because it will be the death of others if you think you have the right to.

Nice to know that you think the USA was right to invade other countries.....

Joining nato is an act of War to Russia wake up and realize your right has a limit.

Well , Finland and Sweden have now decided to join NATO, after being completely neutral in January this year. Ukraine was a wake up call. Nice going Russia. As the US has found out to its pain, invading other countries in the name of 'security' has more counter-productive effects than productive.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:33am On May 10, 2022
jimetagambo:

Why do you think China has been threading sofly
this are this they tell you to make you sleep at night well if they actually tell you they are losing to Russia you may comit suicide.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:36am On May 10, 2022
Benny6944:

You will understand soon that Russia won't survive without d west.

Pipe dream it like saying you can't survive without your friends.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2022
sweetjohn:
Can you stop saying nonsense Germany has never been conquered or destroyed as you put it. in ww2 less than 10million Germany died killed offcourse by the countries they fought with. While on the other hand, Germany alone killed 30million Russians in Russia soil.

Great britain and China join forces 2irh Russia to fight the Nazis. It was the USA that invaded Germany and Germany on the 8th of May 1945 surrendered in Berlin. That was the day Europe choose to celebrate the end of the Nazis. Then on 9th may 1945 the Germans were retracted back to Berlin and that was the day the Russia chooses to celebrate the fail of the Nazis instead of 8th of May that the Germans surrendered to the USA in Berlin.

Nonsense

Which country defeated Germany in ww2?
the Soviet Union
After the Allied invasion of France, Germany was conquered by the Soviet Union from the east and the other Allies from the west, and capitulated in May 1945.
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Na...
Nazi Germany - Wikipedia

Who won ww2 Russia or us?
the Soviets
VE Day 70th anniversary: We should never forget - the Soviets won World War II in Europe | The Independent | The Independent.May 10, 2015
https://www.independent.co.uk › news
We should never forget - the Soviets won World War II in Europe

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:45am On May 10, 2022
Aromeh360:

You re not well, for telling me Russia tanks are repaired by US n UK or france.
Russia are top exporter of military hardware, they sell parts to other countries using their weapons, China buys Russia weapons not the other way round, China steals Russia military tech and you're telling me west repairs Russia tanks
don't mind him CNN twist their brain.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by error4040: 6:47am On May 10, 2022
Kastonkastroll:
How can Russia ever run out of weapons? A country that sells numerous weapons to other nations Like I said in the beginning of this unnecessary conflict in Ukraine, lies and propaganda can never win you war.

After all is said and done; Ukraine and Ukrainians will be the number one losers in the conflict...

Bro I just weak like how would the country that Created AK47 would be low on arms. ;DD

Only OG's know That the KALASHNIKOV would forever be the pride of all AR( Assault Rifle) but no The western media go de fabricate lie after lies be it

Russian airstrike killed 2000.civilians mostly.womem

The ghost Kyiv gun down 30 Russian Fighter Jets

Russian Soldiers are starving and suffering

Russian Soldiers rape women and children

Russian Soldiers Execute children

Russian Army General caught after his convoy was ambushed

The worst of them all is that video with a reporter standing in from of people laying down covered with blanket forming dead only for wind to blow the Blanket and one.of.the Dead woke and cover himself back

Before I was believing and following the update but after the above video i now understand that Ukraine voted a CLOwN as president.

zelensky abi ZINOLESKY was a big fool to believe That the UK/USA would stand as his alias. He forgot that they only engage in Wars that would benefit them, anything other than that they are just like a Local Bingo that would Bark when he's at home but if him JAM you for Street e go put head jakpa cheesy cheesy

Find attached video grin grin grin grin

https://youtu.be/jHLBzN2Y0R4

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2022
Web2020:
Where, how and when did you get your information
lol read other real news Russia TV Africa in telegram or lord of War in telegram for the latest the red sport are places Russia controls.

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Eteka1(m): 6:49am On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

Iraq was under US control in 26 days. (Yes there was resistance, but that's another tale)

Day 76, approx one third of Ukraine has been captured...plus you did not mention the auxillaries and mercs fighting with Russia...plus more reinforcements have been rushed in. Still...one third captured, and Kyiv did not fall.

Not like Iraq.

At the end, Russia and the US are not your friends.
Russia doesn't intend to CAPTURE Ukraine. It wants to destroy its military and push them out of the Russian speaking breakaway regions of Donbass. I think Russia is very close to achieving this aim.

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2022
uchennaq:
Russia has lost a lot in this war. A lot of people don't understand how these weapons are made, thinking it is mad the same way chewing sticks are made. Where will they get electronic components for these high precision weapons. Why do you think USA signed billions last week to start replacing their inventory. Russia recently blew up some bridges to stop Ukraine advance. It's a pity that some people has not made their research well before ranting mother Russia and ZZZZ. What are they doing, bombing houses where civilians are taking refuge. Is that what you called winning. I have listed some channels so you will follow the war in real time but most choose to argue sheepishly.
Russia is self sufficient in military things.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by bluebay(m): 6:51am On May 10, 2022
Russia Running out of weapons? I doubt that sir . I have never seen Russia this weak before but after much observation, I realize it’s all according to thier plans … They waiting for the big Cat to walk in.

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2022
MiaBeer:
After Russia, China may be next and they know it. Play with US at your peril.
Putin in his weird dream thought he was dealing with Trump.
I am only saddened by the innocent civilians the Russian thug slaughtered in Ukraine.

Putin Can’t Even Pretend He’s Winning In Ukraine!!!!

Ukraine use human shield for protection so Russia won't bomb them to stone age you got your info wrong.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Eteka1(m): 6:53am On May 10, 2022
seunny4lif:

Make no mistake - Ukraine is winning and successfully pushing back against the evil and under-equipped Russian forces. It is foiling Russian plans at every turn.

When the war is over, Ukraine will emerge as the winner...by losing a quarter of its territory.
Russia have already taken almost the size of UK.

Russia doesn't want to CAPTURE the whole of Ukraine but to destroy its military and push them out of Donbass. Its achieving this.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:56am On May 10, 2022
grandstar:

Things are never as simple as they look.

When Britain went to war with Argentina, they required weaponry assistance from the USA. You'd be surprised how short in supply many of these rich armies are in terms of weaponry.

Most governments in trying to prudent with governmentspending reduce the amount given to the army. It is usually less than what the army really needs.

Russia despite its being a world power is relatively poor. Its economy is only $1.71 trillion dollars. America's defense spending for 2022 is $715b, which is more than 40% of Russia's GDP. Russia spent $65.9b on its military last year in comparison. Most of their weaponry is Soviet era. The Soviet Union last existed is 1991 if I am correct.
USA has 800 military base to maintain it cost more not that they do military research more than Russia get your fact straight.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2022
Smiles, this is kind of funny... Seeing is believing though
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 6:59am On May 10, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Google the Russian May 9 Victory Parade from 15 years ago and compare the equipment showcased 15 years ago to the equipment paraded today. You’ll see that it’s the same old equipment covered in new coats of paint.
go sit down every thing you see in the parade is a dummy plastic it not the real gun or nukes. You think in surface not in military mind.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:00am On May 10, 2022
Techsupport:

I have never seen you pray for Nigeria like this, your own mother land....

There are fools and there are FOOLS.

Kindly click on all my topics and check them then kindly apologize to me if you have sense.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by chatinent: 7:04am On May 10, 2022
Now I know the west wants to end Ukraine!

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2022
TenQ:

True, the West is evil BUT they did not invade there brothers country!
The West is evil but they did not annex their brothers country!
The West is evil, but they are not killing and destroying civilians of their brothers country.

Is Russia a saint?
Google who owns new Mexico before even California was stolen by USA from Mexico.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by chatinent: 7:06am On May 10, 2022
zikter:
Not just weapons, emphasis on precision weapons

Lol. America will run out of precision weapons before Russia. Like all Russia does is create weapons!

2 Likes

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:06am On May 10, 2022
Flier:
Russia is winning for now and still has lot of ammo but if it keeps going on like this, Russia will run out of ammo unlike Ukraine that have access to unlimited Ammo at the moment
But trust Putin he will find a way to negotiate and be the winner before that should happen
The same way he stylishly withdrew from Western ukraine
that was a military strategy you cause confusion so that the other side won't know what you want then later begin to take what you want small by small. Military 101

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:08am On May 10, 2022
richeeyo:

Don't come and write rubbish
name of the Russian Air defense used in South Korea and date of procurement
https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/meet-south-koreas-very-own-killer-s-300-air-defense-system-45477?amp

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:10am On May 10, 2022
subsidywise18:

Ukraine has every right to join NATO. Yes, I find it strange (Ukraine does not have an Atlantic coast)...but that is how it is.(countries under US banner spend less on defence...meaniing they have more cash for other things. That's why Germany and Japan won't be letting go of US bases anytime soon.)

By extension, you would be telling me that Saddam had no right to take Iraq on its independent course, and that the US was right to invade them on grounds of 'security'

Nations have independence of action. How they use it is up to them.

Right now it is Russia pounding Ukraine...US is supplying weapons...as per course (France supplied weapons to Argentina when they were fighting the UK in 1982! Russia suppled weapons to Saddam that he used in Gulf war 1 and 2, among many other naitons , including even the US!)

It is Russian bombs pounding Ukraine. Not US bombs, no US troops on the ground.

Nice to know that you think the USA was right to invade other countries.....

Well , Finland and Sweden have now decided to join NATO, after being completely neutral in January this year. Ukraine was a wake up call. Nice going Russia. As the US has found out to its pain, invading other countries in the name of 'security' has more counter-productive effects than productive.

You will see how they will use style to dump Finland and sweeden because Russia said it will invade or put nukes to point at Finland and sweeden.

Google to see they have rejected Ukraine from joining ordinary European union, (until about ten years) which Even putin ask them to give Ukraine before instead of nato.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Juventus4life: 7:12am On May 10, 2022
updatechange:
This war is a start to finish war, no retreat no surrender. Wallace can't be wrong because obviously if the Russians maintains the status quo as the war is going they will eventually run out of weapon...
The reason is because the momentum of which they will produce fresh weapon will take longer process than the usual because of the war coupled with the stiff sanctions left and right.

Bros if you're following this war, Russia are not using their modern equipment rather they are using old and obsolete Soviet era equipment. They kept thier latest weapons against their real enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Amayabor1: 7:13am On May 10, 2022
Malory:
Let them keep destroying both Russia and Ukraine. The west are evil

The west giving Ukriane weapons to defend itself now amounts to the west destroying both Russia and Ukriane? How many weapons has Ukraine fired into Russia?

Zombies!
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by madridguy(m): 7:20am On May 10, 2022
grin grin grin
Same Russia that paraded load of weapons yesterday grin
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Amayabor1: 7:21am On May 10, 2022
seunny4lif:
;DThey said it in March then April and now May again grin grin
Russia is the second largest exporter of weapons that even USA ally like South Korea military weapons for air defence and navy missiles uses Russia tech.

Russia already seized almost the size of UK from Ukraine

Who are the recipient countries of Russian weapons? Even before this war, Russian weapon exports has been declining.

The reverse should be the case. You should have said before the war started, Russia and some Nairaland commenters said Russia will capture Kyiv and the whole of Ukraine in 2 weeks. We are still waiting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.