Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine (34369 Views)

Running Out Of Fuel, People In Gaza Seek Out Traditional Clay Ovens (Photos) / EU To Fund Purchase Of Weapons For Ukraine / Bubba Wallace: Noose Found In Garage Of American Race Car Driver. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Aromeh360: 11:18am On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

S400 is working in Syria why do you think USA ran away from Syria and Assad is alive.

Ask yourself why israel isn't speaking about Ukraine or russia

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/reboot/did-russian-made-missile-really-hit-israeli-f-35-179500

Pro-Russian media claimed years back that an Israeli F-35I was hit and damaged by a Russian-made S-200 surface-to-air missile during an Israeli air strike in Syria earlier this month. Israel says one of its F-35s was damaged—after colliding with a bird.

Am telling you that Russia defense hit f35

And from then USA ran away from Syria Assad you don't know the power of Russia because you speak English.

S400 keeps shooting down Ukraine missiles try watch lord of War in telegram or Russia TV Africa in telegram.
grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center]
Have u seen how big the Missile on an s400 is
Even if it hits the f35 without exploding it can't survive it, the plane would brake mid air, and u here telling me it damaged
U dumber than I presumed
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by timay1: 11:20am On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
USA has 800 military base to maintain it cost more not that they do military research more than Russia get your fact straight.

USA military budget is like Nigeria's budget. They will quote trillions in the budget but 70% of that big money goes to recurrent spendings, that is, paying of salaries and feeding of their large Armies spread across the world and to maintain equipments, while a tiny amount end up going into Capital spending (Military Research and development ) . Even out of that little sum for Capital spending, most of the money are also over inflated by the military contractors like Boeing, Lockheed Martin etc, who will give kickbacks to senators and government employees that facilitated those contracts for them.

That is why USA will tell you that they developed a new weapon for 10 billion dollars, whereas, Russia will do the same weapon of equal capability with just 100million dollars.

What is happening in USA is just the usual over inflation of budgets that happen in most capitalist countries.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Aromeh360: 11:22am On May 10, 2022
richeeyo:

Now listern to urself
Its thier but not active
Thats what the Russians claims
They withdraw it first from all over Syria to the capital only, then later not active, does that sound wise to you yourself grin angry grin

Lol, ask yourself why israel dey do boy boy for Russia?

If e da useless why us allies turkey n turkey leave patriots for s400

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by richeeyo(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2022
Aromeh360:

Lol, ask yourself why israel dey do boy boy for Russia?

If e da useless why us allies turkey n turkey leave patriots for s400
Propaganda
Isreal is just preping for War and wants to close one side
Seems u have no knowledge of what is seriously about to go down
Don't sit and browse nonsense
Anyone can put it there
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Aromeh360: 11:37am On May 10, 2022
richeeyo:

Propaganda
Isreal is just preping for War and wants to close one side
Seems u have no knowledge of what is seriously about to go down
Don't sit and browse nonsense
Anyone can put it there

Lol, you don't know anything at all, havertz, one of the top sites in israel is propaganda, oga Russian air defense in israel is not active, thats why israel is not trying to provoke Russia.

Who's israel preparing to fight with? Is it hamas or Hezbollah they couldn't end in Lebanon or who? Welldone oshe commander in chief of israel, israrl is preparing for war.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Amayabor1: 12:19pm On May 10, 2022
Aromeh360:

Only fools will believe Russian wouldn't invade Ukraine after enmassing weapons n hundred n half soldiers at the boundary, lol.

So some pro-Putin/Russia Nairalanders are fools! Okay. grin
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by RepoMan007: 12:24pm On May 10, 2022
PROPEACE:

That's quite smart of you. Going by your argument, America won the Vietnam war.
you mean Vietnam invaded america? Never heard of that before. Please shed more light. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Damilolaxyz: 12:54pm On May 10, 2022
Mossadd:
Russia running out of weapons!! These people are very foolish than we thought
you are actually more foolish, with the way Russia is desperately firing everything, you think their supply is unlimited abi?

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Cyberl33t: 12:57pm On May 10, 2022
uchennaq:

Look at this one, how many soldiers did USA used to topple talaban and installed a democratic government. Nawa for you

Who's currently running Afghanistan?

With all the sophisticated weapons US used, for 20yrs... Taliban still ended up winning!

Did US win the Vietnam war? How long was it fought?

Enjoy your day and hopefully you've learnt something new today.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:25pm On May 10, 2022
Aromeh360:

Ask yourself why israel isn't speaking about Ukraine or russia

Is Russia Helping Syria Intercept Israeli Missile Strikes?
Paul Iddon
Contributor
I write mostly about Middle East affairs, politics and history.
Jul 30, 2021,03:26pm EDT

The deputy chief of the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the Opposing Parties in Syria, Rear Admiral Vadim Kulit, made some eyebrow-raising remarks earlier this month.

On July 19, four Israeli F-16 fighter jets fired eight guided missiles at targets in Syria’s Aleppo province. According to Kulit, Russian-built Pantsir and Buk-M2 air defense missiles intercepted seven of them.

I told u when turkey saw the power of s400 they rushed to buy it.

The best fighter jet of USA was destroyed by s400 and Isreal say it was a bird that hit it lol.

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:27pm On May 10, 2022
richeeyo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin[center][/center]
Have u seen how big the Missile on an s400 is
Even if it hits the f35 without exploding it can't survive it, the plane would brake mid air, and u here telling me it damaged
U dumber than I presumed
move on to the next page I don't have time for insult.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:28pm On May 10, 2022
timay1:

USA military budget is like Nigeria's budget. They will quote trillions in the budget but 70% of that big money goes to recurrent spendings, that is, paying of salaries and feeding of their large Armies spread across the world and to maintain equipments, while a tiny amount end up going into Capital spending (Military Research and development ) . Even out of that little sum for Capital spending, most of the money are also over inflated by the military contractors like Boeing, Lockheed Martin etc, who will give kickbacks to senators and government employees that facilitated those contracts for them.

That is why USA will tell you that they developed a new weapon for 10 billion dollars, whereas, Russia will do the same weapon of equal capability with just 100million dollars.

What is happening in USA is just the usual over inflation of budgets that happen in most capitalist countries.

Exactly thereby making billionaires for the left wing democrats.
That why they want more wars because that what feeds the rich evil usa contractors.

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by seangy4konji: 1:30pm On May 10, 2022
A whole Russia that sell weapons to 1 st class cou tries run out of weapons...

Abi Dem think say na Nigeria weh no produce anything ..

Let them be deceiving themselves...

A whole arms producing country in largest scale...

1 Like

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Aromeh360: 1:49pm On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Is Russia Helping Syria Intercept Israeli Missile Strikes?
Paul Iddon
Contributor
I write mostly about Middle East affairs, politics and history.
Jul 30, 2021,03:26pm EDT

The deputy chief of the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the Opposing Parties in Syria, Rear Admiral Vadim Kulit, made some eyebrow-raising remarks earlier this month.

On July 19, four Israeli F-16 fighter jets fired eight guided missiles at targets in Syria’s Aleppo province. According to Kulit, Russian-built Pantsir and Buk-M2 air defense missiles intercepted seven of them.

I told u when turkey saw the power of s400 they rushed to buy it.

The best fighter jet of USA was destroyed by s400 and Isreal say it was a bird that hit it lol.

My point is that russia s400 is not active in israel
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Aromeh360: 1:50pm On May 10, 2022
Amayabor1:

So some pro-Putin/Russia Nairalanders are fools! Okay. grin

Same way pro west/US are fools

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by PointZerom: 1:55pm On May 10, 2022
seunny4lif:
;DThey said it in March then April and now May again grin grin
Russia is the second largest exporter of weapons that even USA ally like South Korea military weapons for air defence and navy missiles uses Russia tech.

Russia already seized almost the size of UK from Ukraine

Russia is running out of weapons, all the ones they have fired can't be replaced now...FACT.

How many days did Putin tell you he'll destroy Ukraine?
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Kindly click on all my topics and check them then kindly apologize to me if you have sense.

That will be when I am jobless like you.... but that is not happening anytime soon. Dummy
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by PROPEACE: 2:13pm On May 10, 2022
RepoMan007:
you mean Vietnam invaded america? Never heard of that before. Please shed more light. Lol.
Did Ukraine invade Russia?
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:14pm On May 10, 2022
Aromeh360:

My point is that russia s400 is not active in israel
and am trying to tell you it a wrong point.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by edosignature(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2022
It is audible to the deaf & visible to the blind that Russia is at war with Ukraine, NATO & it allies. The number of mercenaries & weapons NATO have shipped in into Ukraine said it all.

God bless mother Russia, God bless Vladimir Putin.

subsidywise18:

Iraq was under US control in 26 days. (Yes there was resistance, but that's another tale)

Day 76, approx one third of Ukraine has been captured...plus you did not mention the auxillaries and mercs fighting with Russia...plus more reinforcements have been rushed in. Still...one third captured, and Kyiv did not fall.

Not like Iraq.

At the end, Russia and the US are not your friends.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by AyoII(m): 3:03pm On May 10, 2022
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Aromeh360: 3:06pm On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:
and am trying to tell you it a wrong point.

How many planes has Russia shot down in syria
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by MiaBeer(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

Ukraine use human shield for protection so Russia won't bomb them to stone age you got your info wrong.

Propaganda and unfounded accusations are all part of warfare but here's a question for you: Is it ok for Russia to invade and occupy Ukraine, another sovereign Country in this modern time? Answer this vital question so we can have an honest dialogue.
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Etinosa1234: 3:11pm On May 10, 2022
Jeferious:
If dem no tell you, you no sabi say Russia don already dey fight NATO, even though the thing never dey official? Abi na till CNN carry am for headlines before you go sabi wetin dey sup?

Think brother, e get why Russian forces hurriedly leave Kyiv after weeks of beseiging it. It wasn't because Ukrainian forces were outgunning them, far from it. There was probably an Intel that foreign mercenaries(NATO armies) wanted to pass through Transnistra in Moldova to open another front just outside Russia. That was why the Russians fell back from the North in such haste, and has since then concentrated their campaign in the Eastern and Southern regions of Ukraine. Now NATO would have to pass through these legions in Donbass and Luhansk before they can invade the Motherland. No be everything news go tell you. Sometimes, add up one or two with your head.

If nor be news, how u take hear say foreign mercenaries (NATO) wan open another front for Moldova

Same NATO that doesn't have boots on ground in Ukraine now

Area don come with another lie
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Etinosa1234: 3:15pm On May 10, 2022
blaise26abj:

The west and Russia did not fight side by side . They only fought a common enemy . In fact until Hitler invaded Russia in operation Barbarossa, Russia was an ally of Germany in the beginning of the war. Russians fought for their motherland , destroyed Germany on their soil and then invaded Germany . That was why Germany was divided up into west and east Germany after they were conquered .

Lol... Russia was never an ally of Germany... Where do u get ur sources

Russia and Nazi Germany were both ideological enemies and that treaty they signed was done by Germany to protect their eastern border and by Russia because of their unpreparedness to take on other nations as seen in the winter war
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Etinosa1234: 3:19pm On May 10, 2022
Jeferious:
The facts I stated are not hidden. They are not even secrets by any stretch of the imagination. The British and the Canadian soldiers that were captured some weeks ago, shebi they were also Ukrainian citizens? Abi dem come Ukraine come find their mama missing pants?

NATO has dropped boots in Ukraine. It's just not official yet

Post link bro...

Those soldiers u mentioned are mercenaries ...

So if I go Ukraine go fight war, it means I don involve Nigeria?
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by blaise26abj(m): 3:29pm On May 10, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Russia and Nazi Germany were both ideological enemies and that treaty they signed was done by Germany to protect their eastern border and by Russia because of their unpreparedness to take on other nations as seen in the winter war

When World War II started, the Soviet Union was effectively an ally of Nazi Germany in a relatively conventional European interstate war. Although the Germans did most of the fighting in Poland, the Soviet Union occupied the eastern part.

https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199743292/obo-9780199743292-0077.xml

I have more war documentaries watched on YouTube than any other video . I grew up watching these from British council .
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by blaise26abj(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2022
Etinosa1234:

Definition of an ally

ally1
/ˈalʌɪ/
Filter definitions by topic

noun
a state formally cooperating with another for a military or other purpose.
"debate continued among NATO allies"
verb
/ˈalʌɪ,əˈlʌɪ/
combine or unite a resource or commodity with (another) for mutual benefit.
"he allied his racing experience with his father's business acumen"
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Etinosa1234: 3:35pm On May 10, 2022
blaise26abj:

When World War II started, the Soviet Union was effectively an ally of Nazi Germany in a relatively conventional European interstate war. Although the Germans did most of the fighting in Poland, the Soviet Union occupied the eastern part.

https://www.oxfordbibliographies.com/view/document/obo-9780199743292/obo-9780199743292-0077.xml

I have more war documentaries watched on YouTube than any other video . I grew up watching these from British council .

Guy.. They were never allies... Say all u want, they weren't.. I believe u wanted to mention cartoons because most documentaries I watched clearly stated that they were not allies

If they were, Germany won't have invaded Russia.

Nazism is the opposite of communism

Hitler made sure he executed communists in Germany

They merely signed a treaty between themselves.. And the treaty stipulated how they should work.. It was in that treaty that stated how they should divided Poland into half

Germany's allies were Japan and Italy.. And they worked together throughout the war even without an official treaty...
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by Etinosa1234: 3:37pm On May 10, 2022
blaise26abj:

Definition of an ally

ally1
/ˈalʌɪ/
Filter definitions by topic

noun
a state formally cooperating with another for a military or other purpose.
"debate continued among NATO allies"
verb
/ˈalʌɪ,əˈlʌɪ/
combine or unite a resource or commodity with (another) for mutual benefit.
"he allied his racing experience with his father's business acumen"

U need to understand what is a treaty before u even talk abt the definition of allies

The USA and China have signed treaties which they obey but will u say they are allies?
Re: Ben Wallace: Russia Running Out Of Weapons, Can Be Defeated By Ukraine by blaise26abj(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2022
Etinosa1234:

U need to understand what is a treaty before u even talk abt the definition of allies

The USA and China have signed treaties which they obey but will u say they are allies?

Yes I would say they are allies in regards to that treaty .

I know what treaties are uncle Etinosa . You won’t agree . Just read more . That’s all I will say .

And yes I watched cartoons too . No need to belittle my experience sir .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biden : "We're Banning All Imports Of Russian Gas, Oil And Energy / Netanyahu Gives Condition For Ceasefire In Gaza After 11,000 Dead / Ghana #fixthecountry Protesters Take To Accra's Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.