Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris (3776 Views)

NIGERIA POLITICS: Religious Diversity Map By States - Amb. Ngama Friday Markus / Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 8:34am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

I agree with you bro but Itsekiri seem to not know their boundaries.
Itshekiris have used forced to claimed nearly to 40% of urhobo communities..just because they stronger than urhobo..
Latest grabbing was the warri main town and uton...how Itshekiris grabbed warri town from urhobo and killing urhobos in uton, right now.

The first communities Itshekiris grabbed from urhobo are
Ugun aja, a full sapele waterside was forcefully grabbed by Itshekiris..very funny...how on this earth could Itshekiris owned land at sapele, when they don't even share boundary with sapele.?

They grabbed a full oriaja of ughara because one oil pipeline.. uriaja carried 65% of ughara land... funny part is, no Itshekiri community near that ughara, yet, Itshekiris flown past many communities to owned that piece of land...

Several Urhobo communities have been forcefully grabbed by Itshekiris that I don't have time to mention here, but later I will mention them all..

Though, Urhobos put efforts to defend the lands, but they are nowhere matched to power of Itshekiris,so they gave up on the lands..

now, they have also taken Urobos largest town, which is the warri main town..

Now, it's uton they grabbing right now.. they have killed lots of Urhobos..

Soon Urhobos will not have land again, because Fulanis too are forcefully occupying their lands from upside at abraka.... only centre of Urhobo is remaining as Urhobo lands..

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

What is this one saying

Itsekiri that is smaller than ¼ of Egbema with them there.
We b mate

Ijaw have 86 clans and only Egbema clan have over 350 villages and settlements under it.

Ijaws of Delta alone are over 20 times more than Itsekiri.
Using your sardines population to grab land that does not belong to you shows that u are as dumb as a duck
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Sergio104(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2022
christistruth01:

It's Just some IPOB by fire by force Ijaw Wannabes, Ijaws disowned them ages ago

Ignore them
They are Probably posting from their Jail Cell in Thailand out of boredom

angry

What's this nah.
When did the op turned to IPOB

Na una dey first look for IPOB's trouble in this forum

2 Likes

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2022
Iriruaga100:
The OP should know this, there is no Ijaw community or village in Warri South Local Government. It’s exclusive for the Urhobos and Itsekiri’s.
Diebiri clan and some parts of Ogbe-Ijoh clan are in Warri South.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 8:52am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
Itshekiris have used forced to claimed nearly to 40% of urhobo communities..just because they stronger than urhobo..
Latest grabbing was the warri main town and uton...how Itshekiris grabbed warri town from urhobo and killing urhobos in uton, right now.

Ugun aja, a full sapele waterside was forcefully grabbed by Itshekiris..very funny...how on this earth could Itshekiris owned land at sapele, when they don't even share boundary with sapele.?

They grabbed a full oriaja of ughara because one oil pipeline.. uriaja carried 65% of ughara land... funny part is, no Itshekiri community near that ughara, yet, Itshekiris flown past many communities to owned that piece of land...

Several Urhobo communities have been forcefully grabbed by Itshekiris that I don't have time to mention here, but later I will mention them all..

Though, Urhobos put efforts to defend the lands, but they are nowhere matched to power of Itshekiris,so they gave up on the lands..

Soon Urhobos will not have land again, because Fulanis too are forcefully occupying their lands from upside at abraka.... only centre of Urhobo is remaining as Urhobo lands..

Itsekiris have communities in urhobo area and they have the right to protect and promote thier culture anywhere but itsekiri have never ever claim that sapele belongs to them. ....can u give me a factual history or a written documents that says urhobo or ijaw own iwere /warri...my brother don't lie to your children, history is forever, don't destroy the sanity of ur children by feeding them with lies that are profane and irritating to the world....
Go and ask your elders to tell you your history in warri from 1850 u will be amazed to find out that there is nothing to tell because u don't exist in warri ....if u cant locate any of your ogogoro elders, the quickest way to know is by asking google
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Sergio104(m): 8:53am On May 10, 2022
They will really fight with every tribe.

Today it's itsekiri, tommorow yolloba, next two days Igbo.

Well..... it's all online cheesy

Outside world, all this sycophants are introverts cheesy

Anyone can claim anything online.

Outta here!!!

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 8:56am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

Itsekiris have communities in urhobo area and they have the right to protect and promote thier culture anywhere but itsekiri have never ever claim that sapele belongs to them. ....can u give me a factual history or a written documents that says urhobo or ijaw own iwere /warri...my brother don't lie to your children, history is forever, don't destroy the sanity of ur children by feeding them with lies that are profane and irritating to the world....
Go and ask your elders to tell you your history in warri from 1850 u will be amazed to find out that there is nothing to tell because u don't exist in warri ....if u cant locate any of your ogogoro elders, the quickest way to know is by asking google

Itsekiri are good at crying crocodile tears. If Itsekiri know that they own all the area make them cross boundaries physical and not online false map.

Why Itsekiri small like that when una claim say una don dey for so long.

Very very very microscopic tribe.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:

Outta here!!!

Biafravd.
Even you cannot save multi tiny Itsekiri If they cross their boundaries.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

Using your sardines population to grab land that does not belong to you shows that u are as dumb as a duck

If you have stayed so long why don't you have population
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:00am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:

They think their crocodile tears can save them all the time.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Sergio104(m): 9:01am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Biafravd.
Even you cannot save multi tiny Itsekiri If they cross their boundaries.

Bye (ain't ready for lowlives that can't match their word to reality)

Once again Bye

3 Likes

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:02am On May 10, 2022
They cannot try such nonesense near Ijaw.
The last time they tried it they nearly became extinct specie among tribes.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:03am On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:

Bye (ain't ready for lowlives that can't match their word to reality)

Once again Bye

Biafravd your actions will lead itsekiri to their Waterloo again.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:04am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:
They cannot try such nonesense near Ijaw.
The last time they tried it they nearly became extinct specie among tribes.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by 3exe3: 9:07am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

I will not do tribal with you. I have a philosophy I strongly believe, nobody, not even the individual tribes can separate the bonds holding Ijaw, Itsekiri and Urhobos together. So, it will be fruitless fighting as it was in the beginning till the world will end.

Crises dey go on but men still dey meet, dey siddon dey drink. Inside crisis me and my Aladja brothers still go Gbaramatu go flex.

So, I will not do tribal here please.

Sorry not my intention

Thought u were one of those

I personally hold no grudge or hate against no one

I got itsekiri friends here
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 9:08am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

your warri history started 1850, no wonder you people are landgrabbers..
did you fool see Urhobo and Ijaw as 1850 mate?
You people came from benin, when oba expelled you..it took the mercy of Ijaws to accommodate you. Now you people have grown to be even a threat to the people that saved and harbored you..
don't you read history on how oba expelled you from benin?

Warri is wari not your fictitious iwere..

The existed title was nana of Itshekiris but awolowo used the power western region leader changed it to olu of warri..

Sapele waterside, The ogun aja was forcefully grabbed by Itshekiris..
You be mumu for denying this..

Ogun aja is the sapele waterside where sawmills are.. it is the business booming place in the whole sapele.. Itshekiris people are the ones collecting fees...
Have you seen how you people grabbing lands from Urhobo?

It is the weakness of Urhobo that making you people to succeed in grabbing their lands
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 9:18am On May 10, 2022
Iriruaga100:
The OP should know this, there is no Ijaw community or village in Warri South Local Government. It’s exclusive for the Urhobos and Itsekiri’s.
why don't you weak soul go and removed the Ijaws there?

God, please, give Itshekiris more strength to claimed all your lands..

don't worry, by the next 5years you will be homeless,,, I think, warri has gone.. keep hating on Ijaw while Itshekiris taking your lands... Fool. Wayo people
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 9:19am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
Itshekiris are not up to half quater of Egbema Kingdom sef..

even if you went to their communities, you won't see anybody only empty houses is what you will see... Itshekiri is just a small atom of tribe..
Microscopic tribe.

If Egbema is a clan of Ijoh ethnic group, don't you know Itshekiri is a clan of Yoruba Ethnic group?
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

If Egbema is a clan of Ijoh ethnic group, don't you know Itshekiri is a clan of Yoruba Ethnic group?

yes, I know that. Tell your Itshekiri clan to stopped landgrabbing Urhobo communities and stopped drawing fake map of Ijaw
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 9:26am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
your warri history started 1850, no wonder you people are landgrabbers..
did you fool see Urhobo and Ijaw as 1850 mate?
You people came from benin, when oba expelled you..it took the mercy of Ijaws to accommodate you. Now you people have grown to be even a threat to the people that saved and harbored you..
don't you read history on how oba expelled you from benin?

Warri is wari not your fictitious iwere..

The existed title was nana of Itshekiris but awolowo used the power western region leader changed it to olu of warri..

Sapele waterside, The ogun aja was forcefully grabbed by Itshekiris..
You be mumu for denying this..

Ogun aja is the sapele waterside where sawmills are.. it is the business booming place in the whole sapele.. Itshekiris people are the ones collecting fees...
Have you seen how you people grabbing lands from Urhobo?

It is the weakness of Urhobo that making you people to succeed in grabbing their lands

Supreme court, Portuguese and English have all testified and agreed that Itshekiris were the founders and owners of Warri and it's surroundings.

Pray Nigeria doesn't collapse because all ethic groups while be exiled to their papa land including Ijoh in Ondo, Edo and Delta states.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Felimax(m): 9:28am On May 10, 2022
3exe3:

Sorry not my intention

Thought u were one of those

I personally hold no grudge or hate against no one

I got itsekiri friends here

No probs bro. I love Warri to the core because there is no place like Warri. Love dey flow for our blood.

Onos and I were at far away Owo for a burial and we were looking for the venue of the place but I was able to spot this bike guy just with a single line from his mouth as he said "e nor far" instantly, I called him out that he is a Warri guy. Onos was surprised how I was able to know when they started speaking Urhobo. Funny, I asked them to seize noise as he carried us in his bike to the venue without taking money from us.

Round this country I have met Warri people and each time we meet there is no distinction between who is Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw. The bond is strong and we are one.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 9:29am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
yes, I know that. Tell your Itshekiri clan to stopped landgrabbing Urhobo communities and stopped drawing fake map of Ijaw

There are no indigenous Ijoh towns in Ondo state but Ijoh are drawing maps to include Ondo state. They were borrowed land but they wan claim am for life.

No problem for now but if Nigeria scatters, they will either be evacuated or remain in the republic of Oduduwa.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Iriruaga100(m): 9:30am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Diebiri clan and some parts of Ogbe-Ijoh clan are in Warri South.

The problem with you people is that you don’t know your history! Ogbe-Ijoh is currently situated in Udu local government. Ogbe-Ijoh is a leased land given to ijaw settlers by Aladja.
For the record, there is no ijaw village in Warri South local government. For verification visit Warri South local government headquarters along NPA road if there’s any.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 9:34am On May 10, 2022
Sergio104:

Outta here!!!
and you people fighting the world, including those that never share boundary with you...

Boundary despute is everywhere, but biaflans own no get break... Biaflans go get boundary despute with Ijaws, igala, benue, the funny part is biaflans even come get boundary despute with those wey nor share boundary with them, such as yorubas, Hausas, Fulanis, Kanuris, Benin's, Urhobos,...dey even cross border, get boundary despute with cameroon, south africa..
Oboy, biaflans are really clowns
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2022
Iriruaga100:

The problem with you people is that you don’t know your history! Ogbe-Ijoh is currently situated in Udu local government. Ogbe-Ijoh is a leased land given to ijaw settlers by Aladja.
For the record, there is no ijaw village in Warri South local government. For verification visit Warri South local government headquarters along NPA road if there’s any.

Look how confused you are.

Udu that is Urhobo.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

There are no indigenous Ijoh towns in Ondo state but Ijoh are drawing maps to include Ondo state. They were borrowed land but they wan claim am for life.

No problem for now but if Nigeria scatters, they will either be evacuated or remain in the republic of Oduduwa.

Continue to convince yourself with lies.
All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other.
Its just state balkanizations.

All are for Ijaw Republic without leaving none behind.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:41am On May 10, 2022
Felimax:

No probs bro. I love Warri to the core because there is no place like Warri. Love dey flow for our blood.

Onos and I were at far away Owo for a burial and we were looking for the venue of the place but I was able to spot this bike guy just with a single line from his mouth as he said "e nor far" instantly, I called him out that he is a Warri guy. Onos was surprised how I was able to know when they started speaking Urhobo. Funny, I asked them to seize noise as he carried us in his bike to the venue without taking money from us.

Round this country I have met Warri people and each time we meet there is no distinction between who is Urhobo, Itsekiri or Ijaw. The bond is strong and we are one.

We are never ever one.

Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 9:43am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

So wetin come happen Coward
Yoruba go fit stand Ijaw
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Iriruaga100(m): 9:56am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Look how confused you are.

Udu that is Urhobo.

The only confused people are those who don’t know their history. Tell us the exact location of Ijaw village in Warri South local government. Ogbe-Ijoh people are Okotomu, they currently occupy land in Aladja
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by ljoh: 10:03am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Yoruba go fit stand Ijaw

Remember what OPC did to Ijaw in Lagos
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 10:05am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Yoruba go fit stand Ijaw

Bhuhahaha! Small pikin talk. cheesy

Perhaps, you go turn fish inside river if you no see land fight. grin
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 10:08am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Continue to convince yourself with lies.
All Ijaw areas share perfect boundaries with each other.
Its just state balkanizations.

All are for Ijaw Republic without leaving none behind.

No problems. You go carry am for head. Small Itshekiri, Ijoh no fit win, na the main ethnic group you wan win!? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Is Currently Going On In Onitsha / Yuguda And Goje Apologise To Boko Haram / Photonews: The Deplorable Conditions In Delta State Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.