Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,112 members, 7,849,473 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris (3770 Views)

NIGERIA POLITICS: Religious Diversity Map By States - Amb. Ngama Friday Markus / Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 10:53am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

Have you changed the title from Olu of Warri? cheesy

Did the Ijoh behave themselves in Ilaje? Go do your homework.

Of course, Ijoh is the largest ethic group in Nigeria..... according to you. grin

Olu of Warri only rule Itsekiri.

Pere of Ogbe-Ijoh Warri Kingdom rule Ijaw.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 10:58am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
your warri history started 1850, no wonder you people are landgrabbers..
did you fool see Urhobo and Ijaw as 1850 mate?
You people came from benin, when oba expelled you..it took the mercy of Ijaws to accommodate you. Now you people have grown to be even a threat to the people that saved and harbored you..
don't you read history on how oba expelled you from benin?

Warri is wari not your fictitious iwere..

The existed title was nana of Itshekiris but awolowo used the power western region leader changed it to olu of warri..

Sapele waterside, The ogun aja was forcefully grabbed by Itshekiris..
You be mumu for denying this..

Ogun aja is the sapele waterside where sawmills are.. it is the business booming place in the whole sapele.. Itshekiris people are the ones collecting fees...
Have you seen how you people grabbing lands from Urhobo?

It is the weakness of Urhobo that making you people to succeed in grabbing their lands
U are too dumb to know that there was Warri/iwere before the throne .....mumu wey dey argue with fact and history....no need to argue with a clotpole, u have said already it's violence is all u idiots know... U are lucky to be in a country where laws does not prevail if not u and ur papa 4 dey kiriri for theft and un lawful possession of fire arm
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:00am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

Win election with your population na. grin
if population of ethnicity that can win election, then I tell you Fulani buhari won't have defeated Igbo peter obi
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 11:05am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

U are too dumb to know that there was Warri/iwere before the throne .....mumu wey dey argue with fact and history....no need to argue with a clotpole, u have said already it's violence is all u idiots know... U are lucky to be in a country where laws does not prevail if not u and ur papa 4 dey kiriri for theft and un lawful possession of fire arm

Mr man, just pass una boundaries physical and not this false map then you will see your tiny group go into extinction.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 11:05am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
if population of ethnicity that can win election, then I tell you Fulani buhari won't have defeated Igbo peter obi

Do you mean Hausa -Fulani?
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 11:06am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

When men dey talk coward Yoruba dey come put mouth.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 11:10am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Wow! Online warrior! Keep it up. grin
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 11:12am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

And u are inside warri mumu...
To tell how dumb u are Even ur mumu so called king is living inside warri in a place called by istekiri name.....so mumuish vawulence pipo.....why didn't u say pere of ijoh warri u still had to put Ogbe-ijoh....the land Ogbe is an itsekiri name and was given to these trouble makes as fishing camps so that traders and travelers selling their fish can camp and rest . Ijaws known as fisher men dominated the place and that and started paying rentage to the itsekiri. So the place was named Ogbe-ijoh in itsekiri which when translated means (safe for ijoh/Ogbe -ijoh) (Oga there is facts and paper documents to back this)
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

To tell how dumb u are Even ur mumu so called king is living inside warri in a place called by istekiri name.....so mumuish vawulence pipo.....why didn't u say pere of ijoh warri u still had to put Ogbe-ijoh....the land Ogbe is an itsekiri name and was given to these trouble makes as fishing camps so that traders and travelers selling their fish can camp and rest . Ijaws known as fisher men dominated the place and that and started paying rentage to the itsekiri. So the place was named Ogbe-ijoh in itsekiri which when translated means (safe for ijoh/Ogbe -ijoh) (Oga there is facts and paper documents to back this)

Its Olu of Itsekiri.

We have Pere of Warri too.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

All we know is that if una cross una boundaries physical your tiny group will go extinct.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

Wow! Online warrior! Keep it up. grin

Coward Yoruba from a coward tribe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 11:16am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

To tell how dumb u are Even ur mumu so called king is living inside warri in a place called by istekiri name.....so mumuish vawulence pipo.....why didn't u say pere of ijoh warri u still had to put Ogbe-ijoh....the land Ogbe is an itsekiri name and was given to these trouble makers as fishing camps so that traders and travelers selling their fish can camp and rest . Ijaws known as fisher men dominated the place and started paying rentage to the itsekiri. So the place was named Ogbe-ijoh in itsekiri which when translated means (safe for ijoh/Ogbe -ijoh) (Oga there is facts and paper documents to back this)
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 11:17am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

All we know is that if una cross una boundaries physical your tiny group will go extinct.
That is all there is to u people violence God forbid....
The last time u tried it what happened? Sorry for u this time we no go hear abeg
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

what about the fire arms that Itshekiris possessed,, they are lawful abi? Mumu man

Nothing like iwere, it was wari that was wrongly pronounced by the whites warri
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 11:18am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Coward Yoruba from a coward tribe.

You can say that again. grin
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:19am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

That is all there is to u people violence God forbid
when as defending territory become violence?

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by emmadothings(m): 11:21am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
what about the fire arms that Itshekiris possessed,, they are lawful abi? Mumu man

Nothing like iwere, it was wari that was wrongly pronounced by the whites warri
So history and facts that u and I did not write is a lie abi ? I laff u in ijoh prepreprepre
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

To tell how dumb u are Even ur mumu so called king is living inside warri in a place called by istekiri name.....so mumuish vawulence pipo.....why didn't u say pere of ijoh warri u still had to put Ogbe-ijoh....the land Ogbe is an itsekiri name and was given to these trouble makers as fishing camps so that traders and travelers selling their fish can camp and rest . Ijaws known as fisher men dominated the place and started paying rentage to the itsekiri. So the place was named Ogbe-ijoh in itsekiri which when translated means (safe for ijoh/Ogbe -ijoh) (Oga there is facts and paper documents to back this)
so how many people now claiming the owner of Ogbe Ijo?
Urhobos claiming it, now Itshekiris strangers also claiming it..

You said ogbe Ijo and you still attaching the name to Itshekiris makez you dumb..
You see Ijo in the name and you still claiming the name..

Ijo also mean Izo and Ijaw..

I'm in warri right now, olu of Itshekiri only ruling his small domain.. Ogbe Ijo pere also ruling his place..
You people can only rule the Urhobos because of their weakness..

Wicked people, try it with Ijaw
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 11:27am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

So history and facts that u and I did not write is a lie abi ? I laff u in ijoh prepreprepre

No b too much mouth just cross una boundaries physical and not this false map una carry around then una tiny group ends.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by OVB123: 11:29am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
we Ijaws don't know supreme court judgement..
Supreme court judgement has nothing to do with Ijaws..

Corrupted ewedu people..

Ondo state belongs to Ijaw and nothing you lazy people can do...
Just go and swallow your amala and ewedu and sleep.
Dreamer!
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:29am On May 10, 2022
emmadothings:

you and I did not write the history makes it a lie
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:32am On May 10, 2022
OVB123:
Dreamer!
if you go win the case at international criminal court, nothing can removed we Ijaws.. if you like go to heaven court and win it, it doesn't concern we Ijaws..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:34am On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Yoruba wey nor fit kii fowl sef dey tok..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:36am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

na lie atiku was also hausa man, that makes hausa divided in that vote
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:41am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

That was in 2003. I am talking about the one in 1997. Do you understand?

The Warri Crisis was a series of riots and clashes between the Itsekiri and the Ijaw (and to a lesser extent, Urhobo) ethnic groups centered on the city of Warri in Delta State, Nigeria between March and May, 1997

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warri_Crisis
oboy, that 1997 warri crisis doesn't concern Ijaw, it was between Itshekiris and Urhobos.. some paid Ijaws only came in to rescued the Urhobos..

If not for those Ijaws who rescued the ungrateful Urhobos, Itshekiris could have wiped them out of existence..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

Lazy ethnic group that controls the banking sector, the oil sector, the legal sector, the service sector, economy etc.

They are really lazy oooo. grin

Can you show me what you control? grin
opportunists talking.. nigeria really give some people life, if not can Yoruba stand where Ijaw is talking?
Lord luggard, eno go beta fr u

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 11:58am On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
opportunists talking.. nigeria really give some people life, if not can Yoruba stand where Ijaw is talking?
Lord luggard, eno go beta fr u

Life is all about opportunity. Now, tell what part of economy Ijoh control.

Even before Lord Lugard came, the wealthy Oyo empire was already in the world map. grin

Tell about yours.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by forgiveness: 12:01pm On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
oboy, that 1997 warri crisis doesn't concern Ijaw, it was between Itshekiris and Urhobos.. some paid Ijaws only came in to rescued the Urhobos..

If not for those Ijaws who rescued the ungrateful Urhobos, Itshekiris could have wiped them out of existence..

You still want to lie despite evidence starting at you. Shaking my head.

In 1997, The Federal Government under the late Gen. Sani Abacha created a number of local government areas, including Warri South-West Local Government Council, whose headquarters is located at Ogbe-Ijoh, in the Ijaw area of Warri. But due to Political pressure by the Itsekiri people on the State Government, the headquarters of the same local government council was relocated to Ogidigben, an Itsekiri area of the Warri environ. With the burning down of the residence of Chief E. K Clark supposedly by Itsekiri people, violence broke out. The Ijaw-Itsekiri conflict in Delta State, including time period, causes, whether the authorities intervened, whether the police support the Ijaw or Itsekiri and the current situation ]

Riots ensued, hundreds died, and six Shell Nigeria (SPDC) installations were taken over, led to a drop in oil production. The crisis is known as the "Warri Crisis". The headquarters have since been relocated to Ogbe Ijoh by the Delta State House of Assembly, a decision that brought relative peace back to the city.

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 12:45pm On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

You still want to lie despite evidence starting at you. Shaking my head.

In 1997, The Federal Government under the late Gen. Sani Abacha created a number of local government areas, including Warri South-West Local Government Council, whose headquarters is located at Ogbe-Ijoh, in the Ijaw area of Warri. But due to Political pressure by the Itsekiri people on the State Government, the headquarters of the same local government council was relocated to Ogidigben, an Itsekiri area of the Warri environ. With the burning down of the residence of Chief E. K Clark supposedly by Itsekiri people, violence broke out. The Ijaw-Itsekiri conflict in Delta State, including time period, causes, whether the authorities intervened, whether the police support the Ijaw or Itsekiri and the current situation ]

Riots ensued, hundreds died, and six Shell Nigeria (SPDC) installations were taken over, led to a drop in oil production. The crisis is known as the "Warri Crisis". The headquarters have since been relocated to Ogbe Ijoh by the Delta State House of Assembly, a decision that brought relative peace back to the city.

ignorant people will only look what media say..

What you are saying is the Ijaw vs Itshekiri war not warri crisis..

Warri crisis is different from the Ijaw and Itshekiris war..

Ijaw and Itshekiris war was 2003 which I am much aware of, but that warri crisis was a thing when I was still maybe drinking feeding bottle or eating indomie.......it was the Ijaw vs Itshekiri war that I am much aware, because I experienced the war through out.. I remember how we were young but playing war drums when our elders brothers left for war... Some time killing chicken and eating..
I too know that war.... because of the war obasanjo sent military to bomb my own community 2004 june..

I remembered how we were running from the military aircraft..

I know that war more than the boxer I'm wearing..

I too remember that war, because we enjoyed it.. we too eat food...but obasanjo was the one that brought our happiness to an end
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 12:49pm On May 10, 2022
forgiveness:

Life is all about opportunity. Now, tell what part of economy Ijoh control.

Even before Lord Lugard came, the wealthy Oyo empire was already in the world map. grin

Tell about yours.
wealthy oyo empire my foot.. another lie from ewedu farm

1 Like

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 2:21pm On May 10, 2022
Captain8:
wealthy oyo empire my foot.. another lie from ewedu farm

Oyo Empire that they sold to Fulani through Afonja the coward who asked Fulani to fight war for him and then after the war Fulani killed him and took over Ilorin till today.

This is the origin of the name Afonja the Fulani slave you see Igbo refer to Yoruba as.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 3:45pm On May 10, 2022
Ijoh:

Oyo Empire that they sold to Fulani through Afonja the coward who asked Fulani to fight war for him and then after the war Fulani killed him and took over Ilorin till today.

This is the origin of the name Afonja the Fulani slave you see Igbo refer to Yoruba as.
tell me history.. wowowoo!! so afonja is a person..?
Hmmm..so he was a Fulanis slave.. that means, nor be today Yorubas be Fulanis slave na.. shoo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Atiku Wins PDP Primary / Femi Fani Kayode Has Started Praising Igbos Again. What Do We Make Of This (pic / Nigeria, Good People, Great Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.