Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,509 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris (3773 Views)

NIGERIA POLITICS: Religious Diversity Map By States - Amb. Ngama Friday Markus / Muslim/Muslim Ticket: Religious Diversity Map By Zone. / Premium Times Apologises For Misleading Nigerians About Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by jamesversion: 12:45am On May 11, 2022
Ijoh:

Go and find out from the areas.

You think Ijaw don't know every Ijaw area like your tribe don't know their areas.

You think throwing figures about translate to facts??

List your over 350 villages na. Ewu!!!
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 1:43am On May 11, 2022
jamesversion:

. Who are you to tell me what to do namashobiri.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 1:45am On May 11, 2022
jamesversion:

. Iv told you to go and find out from the areas you think we are as useless like where u came from that don't know all the areas of their tribe.

Oporiopo!!
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by jamesversion: 6:56am On May 11, 2022
Ijoh:
. Iv told you to go and find out from the areas you think we are as useless like where u came from that don't know all the areas of their tribe.

Oporiopo!!

I know you're a kid, if not you ought to know that the burden of proof lies with you. You should prove your claims.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Ijoh(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2022
jamesversion:

I know you're a kid, if not you ought to know that the burden of proof lies with you. You should prove your claims.
To an mkpurummri drug Lord shey?? You are stupid frustrate from now till forever e no concern me go and find out what I said.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by jamesversion: 10:40am On May 11, 2022
Ijoh:
To an mkpurummri drug Lord shey?? You are stupid frustrate from now till forever e no concern me go and find out what I said.

There are over 1Million Ijaw villages. cheesy
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2022
Christistruth02:

Everybody Got Sold

Inc!uding Princes Captured in Battle

There was a king of Dahomey who ascended the Throne on his return from 23 years of Slavery in Brazil

Oba Haastrup of Ilesha in Osun State was also a returnee Slave
you correct, but the truth is Ijaws were not sold because it were Ijaws that were selling the slaves to the white men.. white men came from sea to Ijaw territories before they spread to other places... Ijaws gave them lots fight, so they quickly negotiate with the Ijaw people to get slaves
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 10:50am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
fulanis and yorubas living large on your oil. Illiteracy is a disease and na why we dey tell illiterate ijaws to go to school. Ijaws are our slaves forever
Fulanis are Yorubas masters,,,, Ijaws are the most educated, that's why we produced the most educated president of nigeria, unlike Yoruba illiterate obasanjo..

Afonja slaves of Fulanis..

No wonder Fulanis evicted all from their ibarapa..
Fulanis have taken illorin....we need to help Yorubas before Fulanis wiped them out
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 10:52am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Ijaws are slaves to yorubas. Folorunsho alakija, otedola, adenuga, makinde got rich with your oil leaving 20k maiguard work for your fathers while your daughters and mothers prostitute their lives away
and Fulanis enslaving your rich men...
All your rich men are now paying land fees for Fulanis your grand masters,,, because Hausas are yorubas masters, while Fulanis are Yorubas grand masters..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
pipeline maiguard in pains. Your bayelsa is cursed with malnutrition, stunted growth and poverty. Illiterate maiguard
look at your useless, dirty oyo state..

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 10:58am On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
look at your useless, dirty oyo state..
Uploading bayelsa pictures as oyo state won't save you. You can only find such places in cursed worthless good for nothing bayelsa. Malnutrition, poverty, ugliness is the trademark of bayelsa.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 11:03am On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
and Fulanis enslaving your rich men...
All your rich men are now paying land fees for Fulanis your grand masters,,, because Hausas are yorubas masters, while Fulanis are Yorubas grand masters..
Sounding incoherent as usual. Show me the receipt. A tribe who are majorly kidnappers, armed robbers and your worthless useless wretched mothers and sisters are prostitutes. Fulani and yoruba sharing ijaw oil since 200bc after killing your hero adaka boro
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 11:06am On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
Fulanis are Yorubas masters,,,, Ijaws are the most educated, that's why we produced the most educated president of nigeria, unlike Yoruba illiterate obasanjo..

Afonja slaves of Fulanis..

No wonder Fulanis evicted all from their ibarapa..
Fulanis have taken illorin....we need to help Yorubas before Fulanis wiped them out
I know you will be laughing with this statement. If ijaws are educated as you claim. How come your masters, yorubas are the majority in oil companies in ph. Ijaw is synonymous with illiteracy
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:31am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
I know you will be laughing with this statement. If ijaws are educated as you claim. How come your masters, yorubas are the majority in oil companies in ph. Ijaw is synonymous with illiteracy
this shows how daft and illiterate you are.... If it was education that do such a thing in nigeria , will Fulanis ever get one thing?

If education is what do something in nigeria, Igbos would have rule nigeria forever and occupied those oil companies..

You sound so ignorant and daft.. bush boy..

Gej the most educated man in nigeria is Ijaw..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 11:40am On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
this shows how daft and illiterate you are.... If it was education that do such a thing in nigeria , will Fulanis ever get one thing?

If education is what do something in nigeria, Igbos would have rule nigeria forever and occupied those oil companies..

You sound so ignorant and daft.. bush boy..

Gej the most educated man in nigeria is Ijaw..
Ogogoro drinker in tears. If a phd holder gej is the most educated man, then you can see worthless ijaws have failed. Gej isnt even a prof with inferior certificates from worthless uniport. Fulani are more educated than ijaw. Yorubas are even the majority in ioc not fulani. you guys are few in ioc because you are illiterates. They even give slots to ijaws who then sell to yorubas. You can't give what you dont have. No be to dey shout aswana
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:40am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Sounding incoherent as usual. Show me the receipt. A tribe who are majorly kidnappers, armed robbers and your worthless useless wretched mothers and sisters are prostitutes. Fulani and yoruba sharing ijaw oil since 200bc after killing your hero adaka boro
ethnicity with the most prostitute women in nigeria is always on record that it is Yoruba..

Dirty Yoruba women that can't even washed their private parts clean..
Ask your mother why her white pant is now black...dirty thing is what gave birth to you..

The reason Yorubas can't reason like human beings was because their mothers delivered them through dirty and smelling pussy....that's why they always like to be under Fulanis slaves....

Dirty generation.. don't come contaminate my account with your dirty life..

Dirty ashawo born slave..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:47am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Uploading bayelsa pictures as oyo state won't save you. You can only find such places in cursed worthless good for nothing bayelsa. Malnutrition, poverty, ugliness is the trademark of bayelsa.
reverse is the case.. dirty thing..

The reason this oyo is dirty and smelling is because Yoruba women are too dirty..
How on this earth woman will stay for 3 days without taking bath...

How on earth woman will wear one pant for two weeks without washing it..

Epitome of dirtiness
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 11:47am On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
ethnicity with the most prostitute women in nigeria is always on record that it is Yoruba..

Ask your mother why her white pant is now black...dirty thing is what gave birth to you..

The reason Yorubas can't reason like human beings was because their mothers delivered them through dirty and smelling pussy....that's why they always like to be under Fulanis slaves....

Olofo is angry. The dirtiest tribe is ijaw. Before you see 1 yoruba prostitute, you would have seen 10 ijaws. Its only in poverty stricken ijaw land you can Bleep mother and daughter with 500 naira and 100 kaikai. Tell me can any good thing come out of your worthless ijaw. Ijaws are doomed forever. Im sure i would have fvcked your smelling LovePeddler you call mother with lagos ibadan express pussy
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 11:49am On May 11, 2022
Captain8:

The reason this oyo is dirty and smelling is because Yoruba women are too dirty..

Epitome of dirtiness
E pain am. Ijaws wey dey wear pant for 3 months before washing. Illiterate ogogoro drinking maiguard
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:50am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Olofo is angry. The dirtiest tribe is ijaw. Before you see 1 yoruba prostitute, you would have seen 10 ijaws. Its only in poverty stricken ijaw land you can Bleep mother and daughter with 500 naira and 100 kaikai. Tell me can any good thing come out of your worthless ijaw. Ijaws are doomed forever. Im sure i would have fvcked your smelling LovePeddler you call mother with lagos ibadan express pussy

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:55am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Ogogoro drinker in tears. If a phd holder gej is the most educated man, then you can see worthless ijaws have failed. Gej isnt even a prof with inferior certificates from worthless uniport. Fulani are more educated than ijaw. Yorubas are even the majority in ioc not fulani. you guys are few in ioc because you are illiterates. They even give slots to ijaws who then sell to yorubas. You can't give what you dont have. No be to dey shout aswana
gej is by educated than the entire Yoruba dirty race..the Fulanis number 1 slaves..

It was even Fulanis yoruba masters even giving them opportunity..

Dirty Yoruba women...

Ijaws are by far educated than you Fulanis slaves..

No wonder you are typing from benin IDP camp.. thanks to iskilu wakil.. Fulanis, una too much
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 11:57am On May 11, 2022
Captain8:

that can't even washed their private parts clean..

Illiterate shouting incoherent as usual. I can smell your ugly mother pussy from here. Tell your worthless ijaw baboons you call mother to bath and wash their pant regularly. Worthless olofo tribe of apes. Yorubas are making waves in IT with paystack, kuda, flutterwave, calendly, abeg. Tell me one good thing that has ever come out of illiterate ijaws
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 11:57am On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
if you talk rubbish, I will go tell Fulanis to come and evict the remaining part of Yorubas to benin IDP camp too..
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Illiterate shouting incoherent as usual. I can smell your ugly mother pussy from here. Tell your worthless ijaw baboons you call mother to bath and wash their pant regularly. Worthless olofo tribe of apes. Yorubas are making waves in IT with paystack, kuda, flutterwave, calendly, abeg. Tell me one good thing that has ever come out of illiterate ijaws
You yourself can't believe what you saying..
You have never seen one Ijaw lady before talk more of dating... but meanwhile, we don Bleep dirty Yoruba women tire...

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 12:00pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
if you talk rubbish, I will go tell Fulanis to come and evict the remaining part of Yorubas to benin IDP camp too..

Clown. Seems ogogoro is affecting you. Its only in ijaw women feed men while they kaikai their lives away
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
E pain am. Ijaws wey dey wear pant for 3 months before washing. Illiterate ogogoro drinking maiguard
taaaa... Liar.

Epitome of dirtiness
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 12:03pm On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:

Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 12:03pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:

You yourself can't believe what you saying..
You have never seen one Ijaw lady before talk more of dating... but meanwhile, we don Bleep dirty Yoruba women tire...

Oloriburuku omo olobo rirun repeating the same thing. Ijaw dirty oloshos wey i dey use 500 Bleep till day break.
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 12:06pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:

slave living large on your oil with oil wells and top executive in oil coy while you are only good at guarding pipeline
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 12:08pm On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Oloriburuku omo olobo rirun repeating the same thing. Ijaw dirty oloshos wey i dey use 500 Bleep till day break.
namasiobiri.. obori, dirty abu..

You can never in your life see one Ijaw lady date because Ijaw ladies are not your class..
Ijaw ladies are gold, unlike Yoruba cheap ones roaming about looking for big dicks to satisfy their big pussy.. useless animals... Slaves of Fulanis
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Nisiw366: 12:09pm On May 11, 2022
Captain8:
taaaa... Liar.

Epitome of dirtiness
With 500, you can fvck 3 sisters in your dead bayelsa with lots of smell, dirty pants and std. Ijaw women dey shit, bath on water. Omo olobo rirun
Re: A Wrong Misleading Map by Itshekiris by Captain8(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2022
Nisiw366:
Clown. Seems ogogoro is affecting you. Its only in ijaw women feed men while they kaikai their lives away
human beings are talking, goats Yorubas that are full time slaves to their Fulanis masters also want to talk.. abi Ijaw na Yoruba mate? Namasiobiri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Ibadan Rally? What Happened? PICTURES. / See How Peter Obi Was Received In Salvation Ministries HQ Port Hartcourt / INEC rejects Wike polling agents list for Rivers PDP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.