Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? (1410 Views)

Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / How To Overcome The Pains Of Distance Relationships / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by tonerro1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 08, 2007
Do you belive or would you be involved in a relationship were your boyfriend or girlfriend lives in one part of nigeria(or world) and you live in another part of nigeria(or world).you met at a place ,got to know each other, fell in love(or liked one another very much) and then found out you two dont live in the same city. would you go ahead with the relationship? would you be able to trust him or her when you are apart for long periods of time undecided undecided undecided(THOSE ON CAMPUS WHO FALL IN LOVE TAKE NOTE)
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by ladi78(f): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
[b]Hmm, nice topic.
I never had a problem with long distance rships.Was involved in one some years ago, he was my 1st love but along the way,he started dating cuz we were in diff countries.At 1st,i didnt have a problem with it cuz i understood he had needs.But along the way,when i realized he had started seeing one specifc female,i knew that wasnt good.As much as we loved each other,we knew that distance wasnt in our favour and we ended the rship cry

Inspite of the fact that i lost out on my true love,i am still open to a distance rship cuz i believe that love is meant to be experienced.If for some reason the guy i love isnt in the same place with me,i wont deny myself the chance to love and be loved afterall,we will be together eventually.S**t happens!But isnt it better to take a chance than to wonder forever what could have happened?

I dont like to generalize,i give every1 the benefit of doubt.I'll just take one day at a time.If the guy messes up,will move on.Wont let the uncertainty stop me from sharing love,the same way i wont take any s**t,if he messes up,he's gotta go.[/b]
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by PTBNaija(f): 5:07am On Aug 09, 2007
My boyfriend and I live on completely opposite ends of the country, but we school together. Though currently, we've been in a long distance relationship more than we have actually been together, it's no problem at all. I haven't seen him in almost four months! shocked shocked As long as both parties have the motivation it can work.

The biggest thing that I will stress is communication. . .communication is the key. You have to talk regularly. . .or somewhat often or it might be hard to keep things going. But really, if both parties know what they are getting into, and are willing to put the work in for it to work out, then there shouldn't be a problem. It can work. . .and it will work wink
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by tonerro1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2007
?[quote][/quote] S**t happens!But isnt it better to take a chance than to wonder forever what could have happened?

I LOVE THIS , I BELIVE THIS WORDS SHOULD BE WAT EVERY BODY SHOULD LIVE BY
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by ladi78(f): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2007
hey TONERRO,u like that,huh?My own words wink
Boy,that is what i live by.Cant stand regrets so,i'd rather try and fail than not to try at all
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by uddyP: 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2007
two yrs ago i wont have had a clue wrt what my response would have been but, i'm into one now and all i can say is that if you two want it to work and are sincere about it, it sure will work. you need though to invest alot into communications as that in a way bridges the gap. u'll also need to learn to trust each other and let no third party interfere. all the best!
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by CrazyMan(m): 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2007
I believe in distant friendships, but I don’t believe in distant relationship. And I don’t think I can engage myself in it.
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by doyin13(m): 2:55pm On Aug 09, 2007
They don't work.

Or shouldn't work at any rate
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by funmeme(f): 5:36pm On Aug 09, 2007
Distance relationship shit!!!!!!!!! i have tried it twice and it fails. not that is not so good, its fun when u don't really want to get serious with the guy.but i don't belief in double dating so y won't i c my love4 a long time, anyway it might be fun to others ooo, but 4 miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii it does'nt just work because u don't get to know wot exactly who d guy is,what he's is doing with girls around him over there. so wot if u trusted and waited 4 long and at the end he came up with the person he loves and has spent time with? asides 4rm that Do u think u will get to know who he really is? wait till u get there but please be careful.
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by OhGrey(m): 6:09pm On Aug 09, 2007
O boy the thing no dey work for me oo
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by fuzek: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2007
i believe distant relships work, its alot of hardwork though but u must be willing to pay d price 4 evry precious thing in life and its worth it, if its true. distance also tests love, trust and all, distance strengthens a relship if its 4real and breaks it if its not meant to stay.

its worth it anyway and needs d grace of God aswell.
cheers lol
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by Njoy1(f): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2007
No long distance relationship for me I'd miss my man too much, just can't be without him.
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by adeyemi04(m): 7:34am On Aug 10, 2007
A patient dog eats the fatest bone.Long distance relationship works out, if both of u can trust eachoder nd ve patient.
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 10, 2007
adeyemi04:

A patient dog eats the fatest bone.Long distance relationship works out, if both of u can trust eachoder nd ve patient.

True, and sometimes the patient dog ends up with no bone at all! grin
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by iice(f): 4:27pm On Aug 10, 2007
Siena abi o! grin

@Topic, I don't do them. . .yes i know it works for some but its a NO for me. Friendships yes that i can do
Re: Do You Belive In Long Distance Relationships? by mcube(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2007
Long distance work for some but for me NO WAY

the problem will be me not my partner cos i will loose all trust i ave for him and without trust no game

(1) (Reply)

How To Treat A Girl? / Can You Marry A Poor Man? / Is It Real 2 Fall In Luv With A Gel On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.