Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open (18704 Views)

BREAKING: PDP Ditches Zoning, Throws Contest For Presidential Ticket Open / PDP Abandons National Leader / We Igbo's Dont Need D Presidency, Open Up D Eastern Region N Keep Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by nkemoma(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

22 years a PDP slave .. how market?!

Imagine if Peter Obi had stayed back in APGA with Okorocha to grow the party instead of greedily abandoning Ojuckwu's APGA

This move has a very deep political and social consequences

I trust Nigerians never to take a particular region seriously again, the marginalisation would now be institutionalised

A Northern President would never field inconsiquential timid region as it's Vice President, the VP slot for PDP is now open to brave SouthSouth

Fool! Shut up... In a 100years, Afonjanistern will never vote for an APGA candidate.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by DonBenny77(m): 6:57am On May 12, 2022
Atiku is cumming

1 Like

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Shadysen: 7:02am On May 12, 2022
DEROX:
grin I Watched the vedio of the beheaded soldiers these people are really local and less humans Devil forbid them in asorock anyways buhari wont hand over to them sha i trust him on that one
all thou am not supporting the killing of those soldiers, but how about your Fulani masters that rules the country, haven't you seen their people being beheaded people in their numbers before? You are nothing but a bloody hypocrite, full of hate to Igbo people, I am not an Igbo man but akwa ibomite.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by techWriter3: 7:13am On May 12, 2022
congrats to politicians in push
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Policewoman(f): 7:13am On May 12, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

22 years a PDP slave .. how market?!

Imagine if Peter Obi had stayed back in APGA with Okorocha to grow the party instead of greedily abandoning Ojuckwu's APGA

This move has a very deep political and social consequences

I trust Nigerians never to take a particular region seriously again, the marginalisation would now be institutionalised

A Northern President would never field inconsiquential timid region as it's Vice President, the VP slot for PDP is now open to brave SouthSouth

You should be banned for tribalism
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Mooh247: 7:20am On May 12, 2022
Policewoman:
You should be banned for tribalism

Tribalism; the state or fact of being organized in a tribe or tribes.
DEROGATORY
the behaviour and attitudes that stem from strong loyalty to one's own tribe or social group.
"a society motivated by cultural tribalism"

Now that you understand the meaning of the word Tribalism.... What do you want me banned for and why
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Paramount01(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2022
Penguin2:
https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/11/2023-pdp-nec-throws-presidential-contest-open-mark-chairs-convention/

With the way, Igbo have been supporting PDP for the past been yet PDP did not dim it fit to zone it to them but you expect Apc to zone their's to them.wake up from your slumber

3 Likes

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Rayzoom: 7:26am On May 12, 2022
jrusky:

Which SE? They said its open can't you read? Apc threw theirs open so what stops pdp doing same?

What regret? Regret with 5%? Regret with a region with inconsequential votes? Didn't Buhari said SE votes not necessary to become the president?

Bro we the SE had shot ourselves by the foot I said this will happen and here we go.
Will you shut up you foolish goat!
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Christistruth00: 7:27am On May 12, 2022
onuman:

Changing the goalpost in the middle of a football game?
Atiku Abubakar succeeding president Buhari is like pouring fuel into a raging fire.

The skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by Arewa soldiers is what gives the northern politicians the political advantage over their southern counterparts. The lopsided political structure necessitated zoning of the presidency between the north and south since 1999.
Who will continue to succumb this time to continued exploitation of the lopsided political structure by north's Atiku?

In federations formed by different nations/regions, land mass is never used as yardstick to proliferate too many new political units like states or LGAs in an area with larger land mass.

So how did Goodluck Jonathan manage to win in 2011 with a huge Landslide and why did Buhari loose 3 times ( Twice to Southerners ) till he teamed up with Tinubu ?

Goodluck Jonathan in 2011 had 88% of SW votes, 95% of SE,97% of SS and 70% of NC votes and it gave him a landslide win in the Elections and Buhari famously Wept after the Supreme Court Confirmed Goodluck Jonathan’s Victory with more than 58% of all the Votes Buhari had about 32%

1 Like

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by 1876x: 7:29am On May 12, 2022
[s]
triple996:
Very unlikely for ibo presidency ......let them go back to beheading business
[/s]
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Penguin2: 7:37am On May 12, 2022
jrusky:

Which Gej? Is Gej igbo man or from SE or you want to start that silly talk Ijaw is Igbo land nonsense?

If apc field unregistered apc member called Gej he won't win, apc will join force with Atiku to win as pdp because bringing Gej will tear apart.

Get that act bro and have peace.

Gej was never igbo man and won't be igbo man and will not allow igbo to derail him (if eventually win apc ticket) again as they did when he was in power that lead to him being booted out of power.

Look at you talking nonsense.

Where did I say GEJ is Igbo in my post?

1 Like

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by chymes0359(m): 7:51am On May 12, 2022
God1000:
Dear nairalanders, who among you will vote for me if I decide to run for president.

I want to save this country from total collapse, do you love me well enough to do that?
Peter Obi I know, 7 contestants from PDP I Know.

Who are You?
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Miracle2022: 7:58am On May 12, 2022
Flat head in pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by VEHINTOLAR: 8:04am On May 12, 2022
Nna how market ?

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by olatuns2017: 8:12am On May 12, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Freebills12: 8:18am On May 12, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
lecowas:
Okay. Now we’ll know the real betrayers who will betray the south because of the so called slavery VeePee position grin grin

2015 is still fresh in our mind, golden rule says what you sow that you will reap.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by VEHINTOLAR: 8:25am On May 12, 2022
It's going to be Tinubu vs Atiku final and Tinubu will emerge victorious !
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by gozzy1988(m): 8:28am On May 12, 2022
Hahahahaha, it makes me wonder behind who's back are you guys still queueing right now? ��

Aufbauh:
My heart is with all Peter Obi's supporters who has been hallucinating & fantasizing all this while for their own Obi who's obviously scheming for VP.

Now that Atiku is cuming they'll have to queue behind their Fulani master.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by mbos: 8:29am On May 12, 2022
DEROX:
grin I Watched the vedio of the beheaded soldiers these people are really local and less humans Devil forbid them in asorock anyways buhari wont hand over to them sha i trust him on that one

tribalism is worst than racism.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by VEHINTOLAR: 8:30am On May 12, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

2015 is still fresh in our mind, golden rule says what you sow that you will reap.

The 5% vote from DOT.land republic is inconsequential,Tinubu has won already !

1 Like

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by abobote: 8:43am On May 12, 2022
Nice one
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by oshiokpu(m): 8:53am On May 12, 2022
The new person that is doing jazz for Atiku is really strong.I wonder why people suddenly think that Atiku has a strong Structure and followership that can win elections. Atiku has no structure. He is only banking on PDP national structure. The last time Atiku was on a Ticket of ACN he could barely manage 2 million votes. The reason he had as much vote in the last election was because of PDP and a growing Dislike for Buhari. Atiku needs PDP more than PDP needs him. The only Politician with cult followership in the North is Buhari.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Akinwalecollins: 8:55am On May 12, 2022
ATIKU and Peter Obi ticket. Perfect match
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by springer: 8:56am On May 12, 2022
Too early to congratulate him.

Beremx:
Congratulations to Atiku in advance.
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by waziri4biz: 9:02am On May 12, 2022
Newness2019:
IF ATIKU HAS IT,

THEN PDP HAS LOST IT ALREADY.

IT IS THE JUST AND RIGHTFUL TURN OF THE SOUTH EAST.

WHEN IT WAS TURN OF THE NORTH, WE ALL SUPPORTED ATIKU AND HE LOST TO BUHARI.
No zone is entitled to presidency... Do you also know that North Central has also not had Presidency since even before 1999? But they're not making threats about secession... You cannot ask to be president with one hand and ask for secession with the other as politics is a game of interest.. Both parties know that the north with with it's voting strength will not support a southeast candidate because they don't want secession... A party only seeds its ticket where is it guaranteed... Nnamdi KANU is more of southeast problem than the current zoning arrangement..

1 Like

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by totit: 9:45am On May 12, 2022
DEROX:

Lmaooooooooooo
Haaaa haan. This is too much Nah grin
#Falls from chair*
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Neoteny7: 9:57am On May 12, 2022
God1000:
Dear nairalanders, who among you will vote for me if I decide to run for president.

I want to save this country from total collapse, do you love me well enough to do that?

We don't even know who you are on Nairaland
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Conze: 10:09am On May 12, 2022
Atiku vs Tinubu
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Banhammy717: 10:52am On May 12, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
See them...!!

Typical character trait of people that aren't reliable. Always talking nonsense to mask their pain.

If they lick Atiku's Urine ...its their business, at least Atiku is healthy and Urine doesn't kill anybody.

But you Lick the urine of a senile and deeply disturbed man ...who is very sickly because of drug intake, that has kept him looking like this...

Sorry ohh!!

Your Dad?
Re: PDP Abandons Zoning, Throws Presidency Open by Stanleyq: 11:19am On May 12, 2022
I like de presidency not to come to igboland so that all will join de agitation for Biafra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan, Buhari For Abuja Town Hall Meeting - Vanguard / We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / Jibrin: Kwankwaso Can’t Be Peter Obi's Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.