Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (6504 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
At the end of the day, your words betray you.
You rant about how you are the best of people and organization but what you spew out of your mouths shows something else.

I am not asking about the relationship between the humanity of Christ and the Father or any of the other issues you bring up to cloud the main issue. All I asked is to tell us what John 10:30 means when Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”

It is easy to see that you are stuck when your translation doesn't change words for you and when you are confronted with a direct challenge to your dogma. You still end up on a merry-go-round because you can't reconcile the truth of that verse with your dogma. The next immediate fallback for you guys then becomes name-calling and attacks.

Your first attempt failed woefully because you cannot claim it means they are in agreement and still talk about a different opinion. You can't confuse clear-minded people with your convoluted use of words. That's why I said you should try again. Unfortunately, your second attempt truly exposed you. You simply don't want to accept what that verse is clearly saying. You then end up explaining other conjured-up verses you bring up rather than the one in question. You've only complicated things for yourself. But we know that you are stubborn so you'll still fight on.
Jesus Christ spoke the same thing at John 10:30 and John 17:21-22.
Jesus said:

21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one— as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.

Oga, you are so in love with your tantrums & your delusion you have no love for the holy Bible.
John 10:30= John 17:21-22, Na so Jesus talk am.
But Trinity slaves prefer their delusion. grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

Jesus said:

21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one— as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one.

Oga, you have so in love with your tantrums & your delusion you have no love for the holy Bible.
But Trinity slaves prefer their delusion. grin grin

He thought the Bible is like ludo where he could start playing hide and seek with the dice! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emusan:

That's because their not that intelligent.

How can you say: "Both are in agreement" then go further to contradict yourself by saying "even though one need to always bend to the opinion of the other"! Luke 22:42

That @underlined is so funny that can make one ask, how can this come from a supposed educated self acclaimed intelligence officer? cheesy grin cheesy

Luke 22:42
New International Version
“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done"

Luke 22:42, did Jesus Christ bend to the opinion of his Father?
Yes.

Luke 22:42, did Jesus Christ agree with the opinion of his Father?

Matthew7:23, according to Jesus Christ,Can Saga and the LIENUS receive Sense?
Confused Trinity slaves throwing tantrums. grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Emusan:

You have to put equal sign because you know more than your god
Does your Ellicott and Geneva Bible equate it?

Anyways, Rev 22:13-15 is about Jesus Christ

Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last.

If it pains you and your father the Devil much you can hit head on the wall.

The word of God is yeah and Amen cheesy grin cheesy grin

Emusan LIAR grin cheesy grin grin

Emusan Mumu Slaves of Trinity delusion.
Revelation 22:13 Ellicott Commentary
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(13) I am Alpha . . .—Here (as in Revelation 21:6) we should render, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. (See Note as above, and comp. John 1:1; Isaiah 44:6.)
The repetition of these glorious titles is not a mere idle repetition, or designed to give a rhetorical fulness to the peroration of the book: it is closely allied with the preceding thought. The warning has been given that men by continuing in sin (Revelation 22:11) are inviting against themselves the law by which act ripens to habit, and habit makes character, and character forms destiny. The moral laws set going by sin work thus:—Retribution is no dream: it is a terrible fact: it is written large over nature. But the eternal laws of God, though righteously ordered, are not God: the refuge from the eternal laws which we invoke against ourselves by our sin is to be found in the Eternal God: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” For those hunted by the wickedness of their own doings, God himself provides a refuge: underneath all laws are the everlasting arms (Deuteronomy 33:27)."

Cc:Sagenaija,Coman cure your delusion.
For the record:
Ellicott na your fellow Trinity slave.

Ellicott Commentary screenshot

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:

Trying to do damage control? You need to try harder. grin
Is it really so difficult for you guys to simply exegete one verse?
If like you started off with "both are in agreement" (I'm not suggesting that that is the correct interpretation of that verse) then what is the point of "one needs to always bend to the opinion of the other"? If they are in agreement in the first place which other opinion is one bending to? Do you see why I say that you guys end up tying yourselves in knots? Being in agreement means having the same opinion. That does not call for one bending to "another" opinion. [/b]Attempt another answer. This time focus on the verse. What is it saying? What clear message can you see from it?
[b]Oga,is Jesus Christ a free moral agent?
Is Sagenaija a free moral agent?
-------------------------_---------------------
Your Father says:
"Sage my son, before 9pm, enter the house. No late nights."

Mr Sage is always indoors before 9pm. No late nights.
Is Sagenaija in agreement with his Father's opinion?
Is Sagenaija bending to the opinion of his Father?

Isaiah 6:8= John 3:16 (like Isaiah like Jesus)
& 1 John 5:3= John 12:49, is your Bible the opinion of God?
Oga, for once drop your delusion and reason on the holy scriptures.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Again, you avoid the issue that is being pointed out to you and run off at a tangent to some unrelated things.
In John 10:30 Jesus said, "I and the Father are One.”
Focus on this statement of Jesus. What does it tell you? In your own words simply tell us what you think that statement means
. Is that too hard for you to do? Or do you prefer to sound complicated and sophisticated to make yourself feel good about the knowledge you think you have?
For once avoid all the attacks and tell us what that statement is saying.
Jesus said:

21" I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one— as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one"

Jesus use scripture to explain scripture.

I stick with the holy scripture.

Shalom.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 9:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
johnw47:

another difference between Christians and fraud jw's

with Christians it's mostly all about Jesus

with fraud jw's it's mostly all about their organization and the people in it

Acts 3:13 & John 20:17 & John 9:4 for JWs.
Christendom for Trinity delusion & 3 deities slaves.
John W, continue deceiving yourself. grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

I don't waste my precious time arguing with stubborn Churchgoers, because they can't say anything tangible without wrapping it around TRINITY. All what the other guy is playing around is just to use trinity cover the whole thing even though he can see clearly that Jesus is a totally different person from his father.

Well i only use their questions to present the truth for honest hearted and sincere individuals to see the difference between misinformed Churchgoers and true Christians.

Whether they accept or not i just present the truth and leave them to continue throwing tantrums! wink

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

Jesus said:

21" I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one— as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.

22 “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one"

Jesus uses scripture to explain scripture.

I stick with the holy scripture.

Shalom.

Janosky and partner-in-(fill in the blanks),
Let's see who sticks with the Scripture.
The Jews who heard Jesus say those words were smarter than you guys. They understood clearly what Jesus meant by what he said.

Let's read from that John 10:30 to verse 33:
I and the Father are one.” Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?” “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Do you accept the truth as stated in scripture or do you still want to remain stubborn loyal slaves to JW's GB? Would you stick to the scripture or choose to engage in gynastic reinterpretation of clear scriptural verses? Let's see who is playing Ludo with the Bible.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Janosky and partner-in-(fill in the blanks),
Let's see who sticks with the Scripture.
The Jews who heard Jesus say those words were smarter than you guys. They understood clearly what Jesus meant by what he said.

Let's read from that John 10:30 to verse 33:
I and the Father are one.” Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?” “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

Do you accept the truth as stated in scripture or do you still want to remain stubborn loyal slaves to JW's GB? Would you stick to the scripture or choose to engage in gynastic reinterpretation of clear scriptural verses? Let's see who is playing Ludo with the Bible.
Oga, Biblehub (screenshots proof) your fellow Trinity worshippers FAULTED your claim.
Your Trinity mentors TAMPERED with John 10:33 to suit their delusion for falsehood.
John 10:33 correct rendition: "claim to be a god."
Like John 10:33, like John 1:1 " the Word was a god"

Psalm 82:1,6 , God calls his sons, gods.
One son is a god, collectively all His sons are gods,
Let us examine the content and context of John 10:34-36.
According to John 10:34-36 & Revelation2:18 (in heaven), the question is Jesus Christ the son of God?
Yes.
John 10:33, the son , Jesus is a god.

Shikena !
Gaskiya ! grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, Biblehub (screenshots proof) your fellow Trinity worshippers FAULTED your claim.
Your Trinity mentors TAMPERED with John 10:33 to suit their delusion for falsehood.
John 10:33 correct rendition: "claim to be a god."
Like John 10:33, like John 1:1 " the Word was a god"

Psalm 82:1,6 , God calls his sons, gods.
One son is a god, collectively all His sons are gods,
Let us examine the content and context of John 10:34-36.
According to John 10:34-36 & Revelation2:18 (in heaven), the question is Jesus Christ the son of God?
Yes.
John 10:33, the son , Jesus is a god.

Shikena !
Gaskiya ! grin

If I get you right, you Janosky can claim to be a god. Would that be correct?
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:19am On Jul 22, 2022
Janosky:

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

Act 3:13  The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go.

Joh 20:17  Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

Joh 9:4  As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.

lost fraud jw janosky

what has these verses you referred to got to do with Christians being mostly about Christ, while you false jw's are mostly about your org. and the people in it

you false jw's post scripture all the time which has nothing to do with what is being said, u such deceivers, aren't you
and your voices have you continually confused:

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

johnw47:

another difference between Christians and fraud jw's

with Christians it's mostly all about Jesus

with fraud jw's it's mostly all about their organization and the people in it

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2022

sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
If I get you right, you Janosky can claim to be a god. Would that be correct?
The God (ho Theos) of the holy Bible said so. Jesus Christ agreed too.
Oga, Psalm 82:6 & John 10:34-36 is in your Bible,so I believe it wholeheartedly.

Contemporary English Version
"I, the Most High God, say that all of you are gods and also my own children.

Douay-Rheims Bible
I have said: You are gods and all of you the sons of the most High.

Is Jesus Christ a son of God?
Yes.
Jesus is a god, John 10:33-36
Is Janosky a son of God?
Yes.
Janosky is a god, Psalms 82:6 & John 10:34.
Is Sagenaija a son of God?
Yes.
Sagenaija is a god, Psalm 82:6 & John 10:34.
Yes.
Is King Herod a son of God?
Yes.
King Herod is a god,Acts 12:22 & Psalm 82:6.

Shikena !
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
ADDENDUM:

Note This:
Oga, pls take care to note Acts 12:23,God is in capital letters because verse 23 refers to the Almighty God our Father (in Greek John1:1 "ho Theos /the God.
Whereas ,Acts 12:22 is small letter god because Theos (for Herod ) does not refer to the Almighty ho Theo's/the God, just as the Word (Jesus) is not Ho Theos @ John 1:1.
Acts 3:13 ho Theos/The God of Abraham is the ho Theos/the God of Jesus Christ.
Greek John 1:1 & John 4:24 Ho Theos/the God is a spirit whereas, the Word (His son) was a god made flesh, John 1:14.

Shikena !
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 1:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, Psalm 82:6 & John 10:34-36 is in your Bible,so I believe it wholeheartedly.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Yes.
Is Janosky a son of God?
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Shikena !

lost fraud jw janosky

you say the Word is "a god" like every other person is "a god"

did every other person exist with Father God in the beginning
did every other person make everything that is made with Father God

why would apostle john exclaim that the Word is "a god" like every other person is,
john is surely saying the Word is much more than that

God's Word/Wisdom always existed in God before God bought Him forth
that makes Him a part of God, of God's own Spirit
God is a Spirit, Father and His Word are God beings

i am of my fathers flesh
my father and i are human beings

yours is such great delusion, and false teaching, of course:

2Pe_2:1  But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

@underline, and how you people love to deny the Lord
saying He is only "a god" just as we are, etc etc etc.

1Jn 2:23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Cordenify(m): 4:14am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Janosky:

Emusan LIAR grin cheesy grin grin

Emusan Mumu Slaves of Trinity delusion.
Revelation 22:13 Ellicott Commentary
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
(13) I am Alpha . . .—Here (as in Revelation 21:6) we should render, I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. (See Note as above, and comp. John 1:1; Isaiah 44:6.)
The repetition of these glorious titles is not a mere idle repetition, or designed to give a rhetorical fulness to the peroration of the book: it is closely allied with the preceding thought. The warning has been given that men by continuing in sin (Revelation 22:11) are inviting against themselves the law by which act ripens to habit, and habit makes character, and character forms destiny. The moral laws set going by sin work thus:—Retribution is no dream: it is a terrible fact: it is written large over nature. But the eternal laws of God, though righteously ordered, are not God: the refuge from the eternal laws which we invoke against ourselves by our sin is to be found in the Eternal God: “I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end.” For those hunted by the wickedness of their own doings, God himself provides a refuge: underneath all laws are the everlasting arms (Deuteronomy 33:27)."

Cc:Sagenaija,Coman cure your delusion.
For the record:
Ellicott na your fellow Trinity slave.

Ellicott Commentary screenshot

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

It just so unfortunate that you can be so proud in ignorance!

Had it been you know the meaning of what you quoted it'd have been better for you we'll you're JaNosenses for a reason cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

You better cure your delusion with this screenshot below cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Ellicott says Rev 22:13 is applied to OUR LORD and strong declaration of His DIVINITY....

I'm sure JaNosenses agreed with Ellicott on this cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2022
Janosky:
Luke 22:42
New International Version
“Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done"

Luke 22:42, did Jesus Christ bend to the opinion of his Father?
Yes.

Olodo.... despite you read "WILL" in that verse you can still call it OPINION...

Luke 22:42, did Jesus Christ agree with the opinion of his Father?

The Father and the Son ARE ALWAYS in agreement.

What happened in Luke 22:42 is to demonstrate the Son's humanity.

Matthew7:23, according to Jesus Christ,Can Saga and the LIENUS receive Sense?
Confused Trinity slaves throwing tantrums. grin

When you don't even have a single strand of sense cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2022
Emusan:

Olodo.... despite you read "WILL" in that verse you can still call it OPINION...

The Father and the Son ARE ALWAYS in agreement.

What happened in Luke 22:42 is to demonstrate the Son's humanity.

When you don't even have a single strand of sense cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Psalm 110:1 " Jehovah said to my Lord: 'Sit at my right hand until"
Ephesians 1:20-21 & Psalm 110:1, which humanity is in heaven when Jesus obey the command in heaven ?

@ Psalm 110:1 & Ephesians 1:20-21, which humanity is in heaven?
Trinitarians TWISTING holy scriptures. cheesy cheesy
Which OPINION/WILL did Emusan write in the holy Bible?
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:

Douay-Rheims Bible

Yes.
Is Janosky a son of God?
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.

Shikena !

So Janosky, as a god (Since from your permutation you are as much a god as Jesus) can you say like Jesus did that you and the Father are one?
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Emusan:

It just so unfortunate that you can be so proud in ignorance!

Had it been you know the meaning of what you quoted it'd have been better for you we'll you're JaNosenses for a reason.

You better cure your delusion with this screenshot below

Ellicott says Rev 22:13 is applied to OUR LORD and strong declaration of His DIVINITY....

I'm sure JaNosenses agreed with Ellicott on this

Una see this Dubious,LYING Emusan dey show screenshot of Revelation 1:8 because he knows that @ Revelation 22:13 Ellicott Commentary REFERENCES Jehovah God, referring to Isaiah 44:6.
Ellicotts Commentary on Revelation 22:13 is CONFLICTING to Ellicot Commentary on Revelation 1:8.

Why would the same ghost give CONFLICTING revelation to Emusan & Ellicott,a Bible scholar Trinity believer?
---------------------------------+----------------------
3 EVIDENCES Revelation 1:8 applies to JEHOVAH God.
1).Revelation 1:1 Jehovah God is OWNER of the revelation HE GAVE Jesus.

2) The content & context of Rev 1:5-7, says Jesus is firstborn from the dead serving his Father.
Is Jehovah God firstborn to anybody?
No.
Matthew 27:46 & John 3:16,did Jehovah God die for anybody?
No.
3)
Isaiah 44:6 & Revelation 1:8. 22:13 applies to Jehovah.

Mumu Trinitarians,
Deut 6:4 & Mark12:29 examples,is Jesus called "Lord God" in old testament & new testament of your Bible?
No , NEVER !!!!!!
Jesus is NOT "Lord God Almighty" at Revelation 1:8.

If this Bible truth dey vex you,ku nye isi na wall & feel happy with your delusion
cheesy grin cheesy grin grincheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2022
sagenaija:
[/size]
So Janosky, as a god (Since from your permutation you are as much a god as Jesus)
Oga, Deuteronomy 10:17 is in your Bible.
"Jehovah is the God of gods".

Psalms 82:6, is in your Bible.
Jehovah calls all His sons gods.
Janosky did NOT make any permutation
sagenaija:
[size=6pt]
can you say like Jesus did that you and the Father are one?
Oga, John17:21-22 is in your Bible.
All believers are one with our Father.
Acts 3:13 & John 7:16 & John 12:49 & John 9:4 is Jesus a believer?
Yes.

Please purge Trinity delusion out of your system and set yourself free.
Shalom.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2022
johnw47:

Act 3:13  The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus. You handed him over to be killed, and you disowned him before Pilate, though he had decided to let him go.

Joh 20:17  Jesus said, Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.

Joh 9:4  As long as it is day, we must do the works of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.

lost fraud jw janosky

what has these verses you referred to got to do with Christians being mostly about Christ, while you false jw's are mostly about your org. and the people in it

you false jw's post scripture all the time which has nothing to do with what is being said, u such deceivers, aren't you
and your voices have you continually confused:

Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus."

I challenge John W fraud:
Which servant of Jehovah in Acts 3:13, John 9:4 & 20:17 is worshipping your 3 deities?

Kumuyi slave dey carry him frustration come social media grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 9:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:
Acts 3:13 The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus."
I challenge John W fraud: Which servant of Jehovah in Acts 3:13, John 9:4 & 20:17 is worshipping your 3 deities?

lost fraud jw janosky the liar/a false Jehovah's witness
you false jw's sure love your lies, God hates your lies and you don't care
and repeat them all the more, of course:

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 9:59am On Jul 24, 2022
lost fraud jw's janosky, you false jw's post your lies and then run away, of course:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 2:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:
Una see this Dubious,LYING Emusan dey show screenshot of Revelation 1:8 because he knows that @ Revelation 22:13 Ellicott Commentary REFERENCES Jehovah God, referring to Isaiah 44:6.
Ellicotts Commentary on Revelation 22:13 is CONFLICTING to Ellicot Commentary on Revelation 1:8.
Why would the same ghost give CONFLICTING revelation to Emusan & Ellicott,a Bible scholar Trinity believer?
---------------------------------+----------------------
3 EVIDENCES Revelation 1:8 applies to JEHOVAH God.
1).Revelation 1:1 Jehovah God is OWNER of the revelation HE GAVE Jesus.

2) The content & context of Rev 1:5-7, says Jesus is firstborn from the dead serving his Father.
Is Jehovah God firstborn to anybody?
No.
Matthew 27:46 & John 3:16,did Jehovah God die for anybody?
No.
3)
Isaiah 44:6 & Revelation 1:8. 22:13 applies to Jehovah.

Mumu Trinitarians,
Deut 6:4 & Mark12:29 examples,is Jesus called "Lord God" in old testament & new testament of your Bible?
No , NEVER !!!!!!
Jesus is NOT "Lord God Almighty" at Revelation 1:8.

If this Bible truth dey vex you,ku nye isi na wall & feel happy with your delusion
cheesy grin cheesy grin grincheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin

Like I do say, when it suits you hypocrite, you agreed but when it doesn't you disagree. cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Look at the @underlined the idiotic JaNosenses now claimed Ellicott is CONFLICT cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

JaNosenses the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil cheesy grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by sagenaija: 4:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:

Oga, Deuteronomy 10:17 is in your Bible.
"Jehovah is the God of gods".

Psalms 82:6, is in your Bible.
Jehovah calls all His sons gods.
Janosky did NOT make any permutation

Oga, John17:21-22 is in your Bible.
All believers are one with our Father.
Acts 3:13 & John 7:16 & John 12:49 & John 9:4 is Jesus a believer?
Yes.

Please purge Trinity delusion out of your system and set yourself free.
Shalom.

Keep piling up your blasphemy on top of the other.
Your brainwash has turned you into a Nairaland court jester.
Very soon you'll tell us that you are an Alpha and Omega. You'll also tell us that you are the one coming soon with rewards.

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Keep piling up your blasphemy on top of the other.
Your brainwash has turned you into a Nairaland court jester.
Shuuuuoooo !!!!!!!
Oga Sagenaija na so you be?
You labeled Psalms 82:6 "Jehovah calls all His sons gods" as "brainwash/blasphemy"
You have also label John 17:21-22 "brainwash/blasphemy".
The 2 statements confirmed by Jesus Christ is "brainwash /blasphemy" to Sagenaija.
"The scriptures can't be broken", says Jesus Christ.
Oga, embrace Your delusion while JWs stick to Jesus statement of John 17:21-22 & Psalms 82:6, the truth in your Bible.

sagenaija:

Very soon you'll tell us that you are an Alpha and Omega. You'll also tell us that you are the one coming soon with rewards.
Oga, you have posted what is in your heart and your head.
Your post is not in your Bible from Genesis to Revelation.
Oga, pls console yourself and feel happy with your delusion.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
Emusan:

Like I do say, when it suits you hypocrite, you agreed but when it doesn't you disagree.
Look at the @underlined the idiotic JaNosenses now claimed Ellicott is CONFLICT

JaNosenses the lying liar JWs like his father the Devil cheesy grin cheesy grin
This mumu LIENUS cheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Who did Ellicott Commentary say is Almighty at Revelation 1:8 & 2 Corinthians 6:18?
Is Jesus "Almighty" at Revelation 1'8?
Ellicott says No !!!!

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(cool The beginning and the ending.—These words are of doubtful authority; they are in all probability taken from Revelation 22:13, and interpolated here. The description of the verse applies, with little doubt, to our Lord, and the words are a strong declaration of His divinity.
The Almighty.—The word thus rendered is, with one exception (2Corinthians 6:18), peculiar to this book in the New Testament
2 Corinthians 6:18= 2 Samuel 7:14.
Jehovah God Almighty @2Corinthians 6:18 & 2Samuel 7:14 is the Alpha and Omega.
Shikena !

They come to Nairaland to throw tantrums while their fellow Trinitarian scholars (in screenshots says Revelation 1:8 is Jehovah in Isaiah 44:6) to disgrace them and their mumu posts.
Ordeh wey wan change scripturecheesy grin cheesy grin grin grin

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:
Acts 3:13
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus."
I challenge John W fraud:
Which servant of Jehovah in Acts 3:13, John 9:4 & 20:17 is worshipping your 3 deities?

lost fraud jw janosky

how you love to mock the Father and Jesus and the Holy Spirit
calling them all sorts of names like: "the 3 dogheads"
and you call the Holy Spirit: "the ole demon ghost"

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

and how you people love to lie, even with knowing that God hates it
God hates lies/a false witness, so you people lie even the more
you false jw's are are of course liars/false witnesses

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Janosky: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
johnw47:

lost fraud jw janosky

Mat 12:31 Therefore I say unto you, Every sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men; but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven.

Empty tantrums.
Ku Nye isi na wall
. grin

grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Janosky:

Empty tantrums.
Ku Nye isi na wall. grin
grin

lost fraud jw janosky, nothing empty about your blaspheming or about God hating your lies

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince / Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam / Nairalanders, Let's Discuss Climate Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.