Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,382 members, 7,836,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (6496 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Emusan is distinct from johnw47 and OLAADEGBU but yet one person.
Your a perfect trinity.

cheesy grin

That's why you're still dull cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:52pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
I laugh in nairaland cheesy cheesy

You just watch his manner of approach and use of scriptures! cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 4:55pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's the same person!
He uses the OLAADEGBU account to preach Kumuyi but the other Emusan and johnw47 is to attack JWs.
I never thought of this until Emusan said i asked him a question that i never asked him rather it was meant for OLAADEGBU, and the funny thing is i've been avoiding Emusan and Johnw47 since i noticed both are only interested in blind arguments.
Then one thing i realized now is that the man behind the three accounts can't debate using scriptures skillfully, he only try to engage JWs then the other two accounts will show up as if they're from someone else only to support with blind arguments based on dogmatic ideas? wink

After i discovered the OLAADEGBU, Emusan account johnw47 came from nowhere trying to say it's not the same person but then foolishly justifying the use of multiple accounts! wink

Your posts have made my weekend since morning I login cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I can't stop laughing at your delusions grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Your posts have made my weekend since morning I login cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
I can't stop laughing at your delusions grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

MaxInDHouse:

Do you believe in Jesus of Nazareth?
Above question for OLAADEGBU but then:

Emusan:

Funny enough, you knew I don't know, yet you still asked the question cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Isn't your own case super pathetic? cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by xproducer: 4:59pm On May 21, 2022
"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace." - Isaiah 9:6

"But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom." - Hebrews 1:8

"Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. Thou lovest righteousness, and hatest wickedness: therefore God, thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows." - Psalm 45:6-7

+++

"O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!" - Romans 11:33

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

And your point is? cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 5:21pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You just watch his manner of approach and use of scriptures! cheesy
He can't deny it.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 5:24pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

It's the same person!
He uses the OLAADEGBU account to preach Kumuyi but the other Emusan and johnw47 is to attack JWs.
I never thought of this until Emusan said i asked him a question that i never asked him rather it was meant for OLAADEGBU, and the funny thing is i've been avoiding Emusan and Johnw47 since i noticed both are only interested in blind arguments.
Then one thing i realized now is that the man behind the three accounts can't debate using scriptures skillfully, he only try to engage JWs then the other two accounts will show up as if they're from someone else only to support with blind arguments based on dogmatic ideas? wink
After i discovered the OLAADEGBU, Emusan account johnw47 came from nowhere trying to say it's not the same person but then foolishly justifying the use of multiple accounts! wink

Nothing person no go see for NL
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 5:25pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

That's why you're still dull cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Mr trinity
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:38pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

He can't deny it.
There's one thing that's like a miracle on this forum!
Only JWs don't disagree on scriptural topics {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10} but as for all others on this forum they're always at loggerheads! Luke 11:23
This OLAADEGBU, Emusan, johnw47 accounts really did a smart job, in fact my intelligence was beaten. It's just now that i began studying his threads. Most pentecostals don't agree with Deeperlifers but Emusan and johnw47 never argued against OLAADEGBU for once.
In fact they're the ones that will show up anytime critics come to OLAADEGBU's thread! smiley
cornelboy:

Nothing person no go see for NL
My brother nothing Musa no go see for gate o! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 5:58pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Mr trinity

You're still dull because nothing like Mr Trinity grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 5:59pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

He can't deny it.

To deny your delusion is like fetching water with basket cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
This OLAADEGBU, Emusan, johnw47 accounts really did a smart job, in fact my intelligence was beaten. It's just now that i began studying his threads. Most pentecostals don't agree with Deeperlifers but Emusan and johnw47 never argued against OLAADEGBU for once. smiley

@color part is just so ridiculous because when an ignorant person claiming to be intelligent, you can't but laugh at such delusion.

I keep laughing because when the time comes, it's your fellow old brothers on this forum that will expose your ignorance.

A little background check on those monikers could've saved you from this embarrassment. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:24pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

@color part is just so ridiculous because when an ignorant person claiming to be intelligent, you can't but laugh at such delusion.
I keep laughing because when the time comes, it's your fellow old brothers on this forum that will expose your ignorance.
A little background check on those monikers could've saved you from this embarrassment. cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

No wahala Mr OLAADEGBU-johnw47, i've heard you! cheesy

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:33pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No wahala Mr OLAADEGBU-johnw47, i've heard you! cheesy

Ok Mr intelligent officer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:38pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Henceforth anytime you want to engage me in a discussion just use the OLAADEGBU account at least i now understand that it's Deeperlife against JWs.
No more hide and seek! wink

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Henceforth anytime you want to engage me in a discussion just use the OLAADEGBU account at least i now understand that it's Deeperlife against JWs.

Why should I? Since you already know that me and Ola are the same! Or will your processor malfunction if I don't? cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 6:48pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Make we ask about his existence during the days of dolphinheart here? grin grin grin grin grin grin

We know the kind intelligence those ones parade here grin grin grin grin.

Maybe he thinks na close to 30,000 post dem dey use do am grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 6:48pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

To deny your delusion is like fetching water with basket cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Emusan, are you OLAADEGBU or not?
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 6:49pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Intelligence don enter water grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

He is I am a Jehovah's witness and I am yet to be a baptized Jehovah’s witness grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

You're still dull because nothing like Mr Trinity grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Abi you dé whine mẹ ni.
It's started from you like that nìyẹn cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Why should I? Since you already know that me and Ola are the same! Or will your processor malfunction if I don't? cheesy grin grin cheesy grin

You won't hide under none-denominations stuff. grin
Most people knew Deeperlifers don't agree that others could be BORN AGAIN except inside Kumuyi church.
So stop shying away from Kumuyi church then i will be sure it's Kumuyi's followers verse Governing Body followers, everyone just claims to follow Jesus!wink

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 6:53pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

There's one thing that's like a miracle on this forum!
Only JWs don't disagree on scriptural topics {John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10} but as for all others on this forum they're always at loggerheads! Luke 11:23
This OLAADEGBU, Emusan, johnw47 accounts really did a smart job, in fact my intelligence was beaten. It's just now that i began studying his threads. Most pentecostals don't agree with Deeperlifers but Emusan and johnw47 never argued against OLAADEGBU for once.
In fact they're the ones that will show up anytime critics come to OLAADEGBU's thread! smiley
My brother nothing Musa no go see for gate o! smiley
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:54pm On May 21, 2022
achorladey:

Make we ask about his existence during the days of dolphinheart here? grin grin grin grin grin grin

We know the kind intelligence those ones parade here grin grin grin grin.

Maybe he thinks na close to 30,000 post dem dey use do am grin grin grin

A baby on Nairaland can't decipher that cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:55pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

I leave the answer to your intelligent officer cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:56pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Abi you dé whine mẹ ni.

That's ignoramus! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

A baby on Nairaland can't decipher that cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Since he said you are Johnw47, OLAADEEGBU, then you must be solite3, brocab joined together.

3 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
You won't hide under none-denominations stuff. grin
Most people knew Deeperlifers don't agree that others could be BORN AGAIN except inside Kumuyi church.
So stop shying away from Kumuyi church then i will be sure it's Kumuyi's followers verse Governing Body followers, everyone just claims to follow Jesus!wink

See the person claiming intelligent!

If you know me and Ola are the same, and you still want to be "SURE" who you're dealing with. That's so pathetic of intelligent officer cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2022
achorladey:
Since he said you are Johnw47, OLAADEEGBU, then you must be solite3, brocab joined together.

Or abi one of the Atheist on Nairaland cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:59pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

Abi you dé whine mẹ ni.

Though i've been ignoring both accounts (johnw47 and Emusan) and now i know where they belong, so anytime they show up against JW matter na Kumuyi dey talk! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 7:00pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

That's ignoramus! cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Mr trio. Kumuyi pikin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? / Mother Theresa Or David Oyedepo: Who Inspires You? / Are Athiest The Most Intelligent People? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.