Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,456 members, 7,836,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 (6498 Views)

Materials On JW And The Watchtower Society / "Is The Watchtower Organisation A Trustworthy Interpreter Of Scripture?" / What You Need To Know About Confession Of Sins From 1 John 1:9 - Gabriel Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 11:28am On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Emusan is the same person behind the famous OLAADEGBU moniker o! cheesy

Ecclesiastes 7:6
For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool

cornelboy:

I laugh in nairaland cheesy cheesy

false jw's tatime and mad max said many moons ago that i and olaadegbu are the same person

paranoia and all fear is of course off the devil:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

and look how easily they fool other false jw's, believing each others lies and accusations
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 1:36pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I mentioned OLAADEGBU and posted a comment but surprisingly it's Emusan that came quoting exactly what i posted saying i asked him a question!

Above post is for OLAADEGBU but it's Emusan that quoted me

lying like your devil, false jw mad max

you asked olladegbu: "Do you believe in Jesus of Nazareth?"
and both olaadegbu and emusan replied

emusan never said that you asked him the question, but you false jw's can never stop lying like your devil, can you

MaxinDHouse: Then i told him:

MaxinDHouse: Then Emusan said:

and it's to emusan you said; "The funny thing is you don't even know what BELIEVING (TRUSTING) in Jesus mean, so your case is really pathetic!"

and emusan wittingly replied to you: "Funny enough, you knew I don't know, yet you still asked the question
Isn't your own case super pathetic?

MaxInDHouse:
So my brother God is exposing them o

no, but your god the devil has for a long time been causing you paranoia, true

MaxInDHouse:
Emusan is the same person behind the famous OLAADEGBU moniker o! cheesy

smile, so pathetic and so evil

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:54pm On May 20, 2022
Emusan:

you knew I don't know, yet you still asked the question

johnw47:

emusan never said that you asked him the question

Who did Emusan quoted up here?
Did i asked him any question before then?

That's why i concluded that you're not normal! undecided

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 2:23pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who did Emusan quoted up here?
Did i asked him any question before then?

That's why i concluded that you're not normal! undecided

funny, it's well known who is not normal, isn't it oh crazy one
who can make a man eat and drink through his anus

false jw mad max forever the deceiver like your devil

you asked olladegbu: "Do you believe in Jesus of Nazareth?"
and both olaadegbu and emusan replied

emusan never said that you asked him the question
he said: "you knew I don't know, yet you still asked the question"
the question that both he and olladegbu replied to, oh fearfully paranoid and confused one:

1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

MaxInDHouse:
I mentioned OLAADEGBU and posted a comment but surprisingly it's Emusan that came quoting exactly what i posted saying i asked him a question!

deceiver, olaadegbu came quoting exactly what you posted also

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 2:38pm On May 20, 2022
false jw mad max

do you and tatime still believe that i am olladegbu

do you both still believe i am a pastor of a church

do you still believe that i cannot buy my wife expensive gifts like you buy your wife
etc. etc. etc.

u so deluded and all over the place, aren't you
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:19pm On May 20, 2022
johnw47:

funny, it's well known who is not normal, isn't it oh crazy one who can make a man eat and drink through his anus false jw mad max forever the deceiver like your devil
you asked olladegbu: "Do you believe in Jesus of Nazareth?" and both olaadegbu and emusan replied
emusan never said that you asked him the question he said: "you knew I don't know, yet you still asked the question"
the question that both he and olladegbu replied to, oh fearfully paranoid and confused one:1 cor 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. deceiver, olaadegbu came quoting exactly what you posted also

If you're not deluded, what does the highlighted means? cheesy

"you knew i don't know" cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 3:25pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not deluded, what does the highlighted means? cheesy

"you knew i don't know" cheesy

false jw mad max
oh duh, so all your paranoia is over that bit of grammar
take a look at your own confused posts, u big dum dum

am i still olaadegbu? please tell, oh unstable one smiley
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2022
Q
johnw47:

false jw mad max
oh duh, so all your paranoia is over that bit of grammar
take a look at your own confused posts, u big dum dum
am i still olaadegbu? please tell, oh unstable one smiley

Who cares?
All i know is that many are disguising using two or more accounts yet pretending they're different persons! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 3:56pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
Q

Who cares?
All i know is that many are disguising using two or more accounts yet pretending they're different persons! cheesy

lost false jw mad max

are voices in your head telling you that
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2022
johnw47:

lost false jw mad max
like tatime, ay

Do you still notice him on this forum? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 4:01pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

lost false jw mad max

i edited my post to make it even better
check it out
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 4:04pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

lost paranoid false jw mad max

not by the user name tatime
has he posted with a different moniker since then
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 4:42pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Wait o, are you trying to say you're the same person known as Emusan and OLAADEGBU? cheesy

talk about paranoia, and insanity, you do hear voices, don't you
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 4:56pm On May 20, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No more story!
Cornelboy, can you hear him?
OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 is the same person o! embarassed

people keep pointing out how crazy you are
and you keep showing just how true it is

paranoia is fear:

rev 21:8 But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone; which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2022
johnw47:

people keep pointing out how crazy you are
and you keep showing just how true it is
paranoia is fear:
Thanks for revealing the truth! smiley
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 12:10am On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

No more story!
Cornelboy, can you hear him?
OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 is the same person o! embarassed

look how tatime has made you twice the child of hell than he is
with his paranoia lies and accusing, now it's your turn
to pass them skills on to other newbie false jw's

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:06am On May 21, 2022
johnw47:

look how tatime has made you twice the child of hell than he is
with his paranoia lies and accusing, now it's your turn
to pass them skills on to other newbie false jw's

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves

Thank you Mr OLAADEGBU, Emusan and johnw47 three in one person.
You've tried a lot, thanks once again! cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
Emusan ti pada san cheesy cheesy
Kumuyi pikin.

See this one.... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 9:28am On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This self acclaimed intelligent grandpa officer won't stop displaying his ignorance. Truly, your comprehension skill is above Zero with minus grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Above post is for OLAADEGBU but it's Emusan that quoted me:

Then i told him:

Then Emusan said:

And this fake officer will be claiming to be aan intelligent one, I do say it that you're discharged from your work because your intelligence is far below expected one cheesy grin grin

So my brother God is exposing them o, Emusan is the same person behind the famous OLAADEGBU moniker o! cheesy

I'm happy you can link me with a good brother like OLA and not another bad elements on internet.

I'm proud of that! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 9:30am On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

I'm also johnw47 what a wonderful weekend cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 9:42am On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

you either post your insane nonsense
or you run away from truth, one of the two, of course:

Joh 8:44 You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, that is his natural way of speaking, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by johnw47: 10:06am On May 21, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

this your intelligence and paranoia due to learning from jw.org and watchtower, smile, true isn't it

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Mat 7:20  Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

your fruits: paranoia, blasphemy, lying, puffed up pride, accusing, insanity, etc.etc.etc.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 1:10pm On May 21, 2022
johnw47:

false jw's tatime and mad max said many moons ago that i and olaadegbu are the same person
paranoia and all fear is of course off the devil:
and look how easily they fool other false jw's, believing each others lies and accusations

MaxinDhouse, when I first saw this, I had a feeling that Emusan is also johnw47.
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:
MaxinDhouse, when I first saw this, I had a feeling that Emusan is also johnw47.

That means you're dull too grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 2:55pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

I like the way you use your emoji cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by achorladey: 2:56pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan:

Jehovah go help them grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they no get where to turn na to start linking monikers as they deem fit to seek diversion.

1 Like

Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 2:59pm On May 21, 2022
Emusan is distinct from johnw47 and OLAADEGBU but yet one person.
Your a perfect trinity.

cheesy grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by cornelboy(f): 3:00pm On May 21, 2022
I laugh in nairaland cheesy cheesy
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by Emusan(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2022
achorladey:

Jehovah go help them grin grin grin grin grin grin

When they no get where to turn na to start linking monikers as they deem fit to seek diversion.

I'm telling you, they're usual boycott tactics cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The Word And The Watchtower: An Exegesis Of John 1:1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50pm On May 21, 2022
cornelboy:

It's the same person!
He uses the OLAADEGBU account to preach Kumuyi but the other Emusan and johnw47 is to attack JWs.
I never thought of this until Emusan said i asked him a question that i never asked him rather it was meant for OLAADEGBU, and the funny thing is i've been avoiding Emusan and Johnw47 since i noticed both are only interested in blind arguments.
Then one thing i realized now is that the man behind the three accounts can't debate using scriptures skillfully, he only try to engage JWs then the other two accounts will show up as if they're from someone else only to support with blind arguments based on dogmatic ideas? wink

After i discovered the OLAADEGBU, Emusan account johnw47 came from nowhere trying to say it's not the same person but then foolishly justifying the use of multiple accounts! wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Praise Or Worship, Which One Should Take More Time? / Mother Theresa Or David Oyedepo: Who Inspires You? / Are Athiest The Most Intelligent People? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.