Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark (31113 Views)

2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / 2023 Presidency: Why South East Can’t Reap Where It Didn’t Sow, By Yoruba Youths / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Halo22: 7:51pm On May 12, 2022
I think Sen. Orji Kalu z right. With the present polity in the country, if you give a southeastner ticket for presidency without a clear gentleman understanding, the people from the brown roof region would sabotage the interest thereby working for a northerner. We know their antics very well.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by OfoIgbo: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
elipheleh:

So you want us now to allow the treacherous tribe who has betrayed SE and SS to ascend the throne?

Fools.

Una never see something.

You have a point.

I will support. Buhari's 3rd term over Tinubu's presidency.

But OUK capitulated much too early which smacks of treachery and self-interest over collective interest
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by elipheleh(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
Ilaje1:

Ineptitude Jona cannot win the APC ticket, and he knows that. Reason he would prefer the ticket to be given to him on a platter of gold. Obi too cannot win the PDP ticket. Orji Kalu is very reasonable here, you guys are just castigating him for no reason. Until SE starts working with other regions, they will remain a silo. Obi doesn't have enough time to bridge that gap with other ethnicity. Only way to have Igbo aspirants on the 2 major platforms is if the tickets are given to them. So Kalu is right.

Wait and see.

On Obi PDP stands.
On Jonathan APC stands.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by truthfinder319: 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
No brainer. How are you so sure that either of the party will still cede to the Southeast after 8 years? Also, are you technically saying that the region is so inconsequential in Nigerian politics that no one from there can get the ticket in a fair contest? I don't understand you Mr Senator.

beerfraud:

https://punchng.com/why-south-east-cant-get-presidential-ticket-kalu-replies-clark/
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by elipheleh(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
truthfinder319:
No brainer. How are you so sure that either of the party will still cede to the Southeast after 8 years? Also, are you technically saying that the region is so inconsequential in Nigerian politics that no one from there can get the ticket in a fair contest? I don't understand you Mr Senator.

Its called game of politics.

The whole of Nigeria knows how unreliable and betrayals SW are.

No body in their right senses in Nigeria wants a SW again.

Even after ruling 8 years OBJ wanted to rule another 3rd term.

Fulani and North will never forget OBJ and SW betrayals and treachery
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Axis313(m): 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
elipheleh:

See defeated foe. Yourubas don't know politics. Instead of diversifying una carry all eggs enter one basket.

Obi will take PDP ticket

Igbos will support Ebele(Igbo name) Jonathan to take APC ticket kicking out betrayers Tinubu and Osibanjo.

Its a win win state for SE. Since betrayers like Odudua children of hate like una won't have sense.
Again,you guys don't know what you want.
Your Ebele won't win APC ticket,neither will Obi get PDP candidacy,you can take it to the bank.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by elipheleh(m): 8:00pm On May 12, 2022
Axis313:

Your Ebele won't win APC ticket,neither will Obi get PDP candidacy,you can take it to the bank.

Definitely not Jagabandits nor Fake pastor.

Last last this presidency is between SS and SE.

We are an alliance.

SS won't forget you brtrayed their son in 2015

SE won't forget you are betraying them in 2022

NORTH won't forget you betrayed them in 2007 when Yorubas wanted to rule another 3rd term instead of gently handing over to the North after 8 years
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Creamypie(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
PHIPEX:
This Kalu should close his mouth, am so ashamed of him. Anyways, he he can't stop a moving train.

Yes he is right to say our neighbours betrayed our goodwill but that's not enough to openly throw support to a northern candidate at this time.
our eastern politicians no sabi cooperate, and they don't try and reach out to other parts, especially north, the secession agitation included. The impression in north is that east don't want them or trust them, hence the gap.an Igbo man can be president if and only if both major parties present ibo candidate. I keep saying this
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by elipheleh(m): 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
Axis313:

Dear concerned Betrayer,

We know what we want. And what we want are listed below:

1. Peter Obi PDP
2. Ebele Jonathan APC
3. Atiku or any other capable Notherner

What we don't want:
* any betrayer from the Treacherous tribe SW.
* thieves like jagabandit
* betrayers and fake pastors
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Simplythebest: 8:07pm On May 12, 2022
The same people mentioned ur grandfather and his associates how the secretly purchase so many properties with billions of Naria but u never mention it cus u hate to see this country move forward. Continue deceiving ur self.
beerfraud:
Peter Obi him too dey lie can only govern beerfraud no problem
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 8:11pm On May 12, 2022
olas24u:

OBJ never won is ward! The street, the road he lived, his state, his region. And obj is an igbo man born of a mixed parentage. You voted for who we did not support. It as always been that way, awolowo, Abiola, olu falae, now Easterners insult Tinubu the most. He has never govern anywhere in the east. He made his money in Yoruba land and its yoruba money. I don't get you people. You are too much in Yoruba land and you hate us. You live work, school and become millionaires, when it's time to vote, you don't vote for yoruba candidates. See the rubbish this Kalu is doing. It's obvious, your biafra is fake.

Tinubu made his money in Yoruba land by dipping his kleptomaniac hand into the state treasure right? Do you know why record exists? Records exist for reference purposes.we don't want what happened in Lagos to be replicated nationally.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by juman(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2022
Zeezenho:

Engage other regions how?havent we done enough?who pay most tax in your region?Igbos.who invest most in your region?igbos.who are developing your region?igbos! Who are your most peaceful neighbors?igbos.

What kind of bridge do you need? We have voted for every rigions candidates massively in the past what exactly do you guys need from igbos Biko nu.

That is it. Chest beating is their major problem.
Everywhere in the world you beg to get votes.
Sit down in your house expecting to beg you with presidency.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 8:14pm On May 12, 2022
juman:

That is it. Chest beating is their major problem.
Everywhere in the world you beg to get votes.

Oga no one stops you from beating you chest.i use to think there was something wrong with chest beating,till I found out that if you don't beat your chest no one will heat it for you.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 8:17pm On May 12, 2022
Zeezenho:

Tinubu made his money in Yoruba land by dipping his kleptomaniac hand into the state treasure right? Do you know why record exists? Records exist for reference purposes.we don't want what happened in Lagos to be replicated nationally.

Tell me what your own governors did, during their time. Kalu was a governor when Tinubu was governor.,
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Axis313(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2022
elipheleh:

Definitely not Jagabandits nor Fake pastor.

Last last this presidency is between SS and SE.

We are an alliance.

SS won't forget you brtrayed their son in 2015

SE won't forget you are betraying them in 2022

NORTH won't forget you betrayed them in 2007 when Yorubas wanted to rule another 3rd term instead of gently handing over to the North after 8 years
grin
Lamentation of a pained soul.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by juman(m): 8:33pm On May 12, 2022
Zeezenho:

Oga no one stops you from beating you chest.i use to think there was something wrong with chest beating,till I found out that if you don't beat your chest no one will heat it for you.

Good for you.
The person that would be next president might have tiny chest, too little to beat.
grin grin
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 8:35pm On May 12, 2022
juman:

Good for you.
The person that would be next president might have tiny chest, too little to beat.
grin grin

Or have a very big chest to beat
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Ekpeitit(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2022
Kalu knows what we all know,no Nigerian will ever vote for a Biafran.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Okarakwu: 8:38pm On May 12, 2022
So Lawan you are supporting entered a gentleman agreement with you?
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Alexis11: 8:41pm On May 12, 2022
ebufa:

Obasanjo they voted for 1989 and 2003 is apparently from the moon abi? Oga, do not underestimate the treachery you Yorubas are capable of!

The guy was just telling you that Igbos and Yorubas have never been on the same page politically. You only voted for Obasanjo because he was contesting against another Yoruba man, Olu Falae who was obviously the SW choice.

Igbos voted Shagari against Awolowo in 1979 and Tofa against Abiola in 1993.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by obilokechukwu(m): 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
Na only igbo trib i dey see no co-operation. When hausa/fulani want to become president yoruba, hausa and igbo jointed voter enter. Now yoruba want to enter both tribes go voter enter. Where is igbo president since 1960 independence. This is tribalism. Any igbo political leaders that want the office presidence will not get it in this country. The best winsdom is for you to channel your mind to get biafran as nnadi kanu did. This man that called nnadi kanu is a wise political igbo leader that want the best for igbo people. Igbo man, this is best time to get biafran. Yoruba and hausa fulani do not mean well for you. They are tribalism in nature.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Alexis11: 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
sweetjohn:
When you stupid afonja openly on all tinubu channels and press refused to vote for obasanjo, it was south east and some part of north that votes in obasanjo in 1999. In 2003, you people carries placards in protest against voting in obasanjo. You people condemned him and call him names. Once again it was the igbos who voted massively for obasanjo. Stop saying rubbish or else you will go blind

So what favour did you do for the SW by voting one Yoruba against another Yoruba.

We saw who you all voted the previous years when Yoruba contested against the northerners.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Legendforte: 8:44pm On May 12, 2022
Jahwinaboy:
Go and read about Clark's statement for some years now, he has been vocal about Igbo's presidency. PANDEF has been hoping for Igbo's to take the lead aggressively and watch other southern politicians pipe low. U want others to relax and pass u the baton? This is politics and not business. I am ashamed of Kalu thinking he can be VP. Kalu and Clark both have a point
But in 2014/2015, the entire southeast threw their weight behind jonathan from southsouth embarrasing their own aspirants.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Freedom34: 8:54pm On May 12, 2022
jogojogo:
That was a choice against the Southwest.

Drealtitan1:

Who did Obasanjo contest against? They voted for Obasanjo who was not the Southwest candidate. Falae was the Southwest candidate and they did not vote for him.They simply voted for PDP,nothing else
Their votes is always anti-southwest!
If Yoruba's fall out with tinubu to day-to-day, he (tinubu) will be their anointed candidate.

Their own is: "if d sw go right then we go left (and vice versa)"
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by firstone(m): 8:57pm On May 12, 2022
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by obilokechukwu(m): 9:04pm On May 12, 2022
Alexis11:

The guy was just telling you that Igbos and Yorubas have never been on the same page politically. You only voted for Obasanjo because he was contesting against another Yoruba man, Olu Falae who was obviously the SW choice.

Igbos voted Shagari against Awolowo in 1979 and Tofa against Abiola in 1993.
na only igbo man i dey see way he mumu pass when it come for politic. Yoruba we likely co-operate or join hands for his fellow yoruba man to enter as a presiden, the same go to hausa but for igbos na problem. See this coming election na yoruba man na he go winner both for primary and general election. Igbo man no go fit to be nigeria president till JESUS CHIRST COME. igbos work for your country biafran leaven yoruba and hausa for nigeria. igbos GOD ALMIGHT HAS BLESSED BY GIVEN BIAFRAN NOT nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by aribisala0(m): 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
Legendforte:

But in 2014/2015, the entire southeast threw their weight behind jonathan from southsouth embarrasing their own aspirants.
\opportunism and miscalculation based on incumbency that has backfired
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Freedom34: 9:10pm On May 12, 2022
You are trying to be clever by half!

Its like you helping my competitor/enemy in a do-or-die affair and u turn around to say I'm ungrateful for not thanking u for helping my 'brother.'

Everybody nor be fuul nah!

We resemble ipob for ya aiz?
cool
Zeezenho:

Obasanjo is no longer a Yoruba man.is this how quick you are in denning your people?
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by UNDFTD: 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
This fool, Orji Uzo Kalu, needs to go and bury himself in shame. He's a very useless and sorry excuse of a man. He's a disgrace to his family, his community, to Igbos and to humanity.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Freedom34: 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
Lolz.....diswan don turnam to agidi grin grin
stanluiz:
Wheather is it South West choice or not, is non of our business! What we know is that we voted for a South West candidate in 1999 and 2003. Deal with it.
I know say common sense nor too common o, but how e go be if one Igbo man ask me to put poison in ur food and I do it and later ask you to thank me for helping ur fellow Igbo brother's aspirations in trying to kill you? You go thank me?

What if an igboman hires a yorubaman to kill ur wife and children and d same assassin rebukes you for ingratitude of not thanking him for helping ur fellow Igbo brother to destroy your life, u go thank am?

Ehn-ehn, na so e be!
If u really loved d Yoruba's, u won't work against their collective aspirations!

Now, deal with that!
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Titaniumental: 9:18pm On May 12, 2022
drlateef:
It’s a lie. At no time has southeast ever supported the southwest. The voting results are there as evidence.
Common bro,i'm from SW as well,buh make we dey talk truth....... here is 2003 polls map

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode throwing T-shirts Along Lateef Jankande Road from his car(pics) / A Mathematical Analysis Of The Proposed N5000 Stipends For Unemployed Youths / 5 Senators Sue Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.