Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark (31111 Views)

2023: South-East Can’t Throw Away 24-Year Investment In PDP – Chidoka (Video) / 2023 Presidency: Why South East Can’t Reap Where It Didn’t Sow, By Yoruba Youths / Senator Kalu Replies Akpabio Over NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by slivertongue: 9:29am On May 13, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

You cannot twist history. I have a few questions for you:

1. In 1999 who was Obasanjo's opponent in the general election?

2. Who did the Yorubas say was their choice?

3. Who did the Igbos vote for?

The record is public knowledge so no twisting in the narrative.

Obj contested against False, SW voted for AD/APP and SE voted for PDP
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by EagleNest(m): 11:28am On May 13, 2022
Kalu ke! With all his mobilization for Igbos to follow APC, he failed to achieve anything meaningful. He didn't wait to see how things will fare, he quickly jump ship. So much for a leader ni?
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by samesta(m): 12:24pm On May 13, 2022
Alexis11:

Igbos voted PDP not a Yoruba interest.. Ojukwu was just being clownish in 2003 election. He wasn't a contestant per sey. grin

You mean the Igbos were suppose to vote for Yoruba interest? Ojukwu never stepped down for anyone and never supported any other person and you said, he was not serious? As you rightly said they voted pdp not sectional interest that was being promoted by the Yoruba people. Don't forget AD and APGA were formed on tribal lines. The Igbos voted for PDP whose presidential candidate was a Yoruba man but what' about the Yoruba people they voted for tribal interest as usual.
The yoruba's would not have voted an Igbo man.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by paramakina202: 12:24pm On May 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Spoken like a real osu.

Where in my post, did I write that Umu Nri should lead other Igbo groups?

As for whether Umu Nri have jurisdiction over any other Igbo groups. If your town recognizes eke, oye/orie, afo and nkwo, that town already has Nri links
If you take nze, ozo and duru titles, you recognize Nri
When you commit an abomination in your father's compound and your father is not recognized by the land/ANA/ANI/ALA as qualified to lift that abomination, however ANA/ANI recognizes the spiritual authority of the Nri man to get rid of that abomination in your own father's compound, then Umu Nri have cultural jurisdiction in your father's compound. Not your dad. GET IT!!!

You have just spoken like a real Ohu.
When abomination is committed within my community there are Aro priest to take care of business we have nothing to do with Nri,nze na ozo or what have you.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by OfoIgbo: 1:44pm On May 13, 2022
paramakina202:

You have just spoken like a real Ohu.
When abomination is committed within my community there are Aro priest to take care of business we have nothing to do with Nri,nze na ozo or what have you.

But the Aros, and your Ohu people still use the Nri-owned Eke, Oye/Orie, Afo and Nkwo.

Aros don't own those market day deities. So only Nri priests can set up those markets in any part of Igboland, including Arochukwu and your Ohu town

So you see where I am headed. Nri is the supremo.

There are things Nri people can do that Aro people don't even know exist. That's a fact.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by paramakina202: 2:12pm On May 13, 2022
OfoIgbo:

But the Aros, and your Ohu people still use the Nri-owned Eke, Oye/Orie, Afo and Nkwo.

Aros don't own those market day deities. So only Nri priests can set up those markets in any part of Igboland, including Arochukwu and your Ohu town

So you see where I am headed. Nri is the supremo.

There are things Nri people can do that Aro people don't even know exist. That's a fact.

Nri influence is non existence in my part of Igboland know this fact and have peace.There are Aro settlement all over Anambra state but no Nri settlement in Abia state,so ask yourself what Aros where doing in your locality.
Btw,you don't have any scientific or archeological documents to prove Nri invented Igbo market days.Just like your Jewish claims is a confirmed cultural identity falsehood of the century so is every other claim ever made by Nri and other related Ohus around them.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 2:35pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

What is your business with yoruba money? Is it your money?

Mumu it's not yoruba money,are Yorubas not Nigerians? He want to replicate it what he did with "Yoruba money" nationally abi wo ko le work.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 2:37pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Mumu it's not yoruba money,are Yorubas not Nigerians? He want to replicate it what he did with "Yoruba money" nationally abi wo ko le work.
Rogue, 419, unitary system apologist.and you want biafra, you see. Bloody criminals. Nigeria is a federation.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 2:46pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

You can hate forever, the economy of lagos is larger than Kenya, than Ghana and many other African countries, so it will continue like that, even if Tinubu did not win. You will continue to enter night bus and land in mazamaza to work for us.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 3:05pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

You can hate forever, the economy of lagos is larger than Kenya, than Ghana and many other African countries, so it will continue like that, even if Tinubu did not win. You will continue to enter night bus and land in mazamaza to work for us.

Hate it's like it's now your favorite word.how can I hate you after buying your father's house with his grave on it. My last house I build it on top of a Yoruba man's grave in surulere.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 3:07pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

Rogue, 419, unitary system apologist.and you want biafra, you see. Bloody criminals. Nigeria is a federation.

If Nigeria is a federation why can't I talk about tinubu and Lagos economy all this erudite skullers sef .
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by OfoIgbo: 3:22pm On May 13, 2022
paramakina202:

Nri influence is non existence in my part of Igboland know this fact and have peace.There are Aro settlement all over Anambra state but no Nri settlement in Abia state,so ask yourself what Aros where doing in your locality.
Btw,you don't have any scientific or archeological documents to prove Nri invented Igbo market days.Just like your Jewish claims is a confirmed cultural identity falsehood of the century so is every other claim ever made by Nri and other related Ohus around them.

Nwokem, we are not like Aguleri people that are constantly trying to do attachee-by-force with the Jewish people.

Secondly, you are talking about Nri settlements compared with Aro settlement. The reason you can even identify Aro settlements is that it only happened not more than 500 years ago.

There are nearly 200 towns and villages throughout Igboland with Nri ancestry. One of them is Uruala in your own neck of the woods.
Places like Ogwashi-uku and other places in Anioma still recognize their Nri ancestry. Enugwu-Ezike in Enugu state still go to Enugwu-ukwu to solidarize with their Enugwu-ukwu brothers. For your information, Enugwu-ukwu is one of the core Umu Nri towns, along with Enugwu-agidi, Nawfia and Agukwu-Nri

Now with the market days, the simplest test of knowing who owns it is simply to know which of the priestly clans can establish a market that bears that name and properly constitute the shrine for that market in the middle of that market. So talk is cheap. Only Nri people can do it, and today in the ISI-ANIs of these four core Nri towns, the originating shrines of those market days are still there, being looked after by the Eze ANIs

Every Igbo town, Edo town, Igala town and possibly all the Idoma towns make use of these market days instituted by the Nris. Umu Nri priests are the only people with the secrets of those market days, every other person, including the Aros just have to play a second fiddle to the Nris, when it comes to matters regarding Igbo market days and their corresponding shrines.

Aros claim to fame is in selling fellow Igbos, and their cultural 419s with the Ibibio long juju, with which they sold a lot of their Igbo brothers and Ijaw cannibals into slavery
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 3:35pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Hate it's like it's now your favorite word.how can I hate you after buying your father's house with his grave on it. My last house I build it on top of a Yoruba man's grave in surulere.

Have you heard of c of o? Governors consent? Do you know the meaning of does titles?
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by obilokechukwu(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2022
The war had been fought, this is the time for biafran to stand as one nation or country. Biafran as mansure to have them own country.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 5:39pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Do you know the meaning of land use charge? Tenament rates?
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Alexis11: 5:54pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Lol Nairaland self. Everyone is a big man here. grin

This boy might be sweating under hot sun right now hawking gala at abule egba. cheesy
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 6:32pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Go and read de soto, so you know what Yoruba land is doing.so you stop talking jargon. He was in lagos for a lecture. You think the people in lagos state government eat everything and no remainder like your own?

Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 8:26pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

Do you know the meaning of land use charge? Tenament rates?

Keep dreaming and believing to inherit igbo man's hustle. Lazy boy.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 8:30pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

Have you heard of c of o? Governors consent? Do you know the meaning of does titles?

Lazy man keep waiting for when you will inherit igbo man's property. By then you and I will be gone mugu.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 9:00pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Lazy man keep waiting for when you will inherit igbo man's property. By then you and I will be gone mugu.

You buy as much as possible, it makes the government to generate money.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 9:01pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Keep dreaming and believing to inherit igbo man's hustle. Lazy boy.

So stop the boasting that you bought cemetery. The unitary system made all that possible.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 9:03pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Go and read de soto mystery of capital you can apply some to your state.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 9:47pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

Go and read de soto mystery of capital you can apply some to your state.

Wetin concern me with soto statement na chukwudi okoro chukwujekwu statement me I know.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 9:48pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

Wetin concern me with soto statement na chukwudi okoro chukwujekwu statement me I know.

That is not how to build generational wealth. As oil is Niger delta, so is land to lagos.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 9:59pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

So stop the boasting that you bought cemetery. The unitary system made all that possible.

Madam unitary or not their is something called foreign investors everywhere.make I tell you a Yoruba man owns airport in uk it's called foreign investment and you are there dreaming of how to inherit igbo man property, isn't that too petty?
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 10:01pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

That is not how to build generational wealth. As oil is Niger delta, so is land to lagos.

No be the same land wey Igbo man go buy una go still deh vex. Na wao.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 10:04pm On May 13, 2022
Zeezenho:

No be the same land wey Igbo man go buy una go still deh vex. Na wao.

Why are you writing like an Iliterate? I thought you were knowledgeable, I sent you de soto, s book to read how States use land to build wealth for their state. You are writing bullshit. Lagos state government is happy when land transactions and real estate are made, and we is vexing, the biggest real estate is owned by Lebanese people. I don't know why you keep boasting.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 11:43pm On May 13, 2022
olas24u:

Why are you writing like an Iliterate? I thought you were knowledgeable, I sent you de soto, s book to read how States use land to build wealth for their state. You are writing bullshit. Lagos state government is happy when land transactions and real estate are made, and we is vexing, the biggest real estate is owned by Lebanese people. I don't know why you keep boasting.

You are very funny.but am saying the obvious.cant you see what your people are saying about the igbos buying land in Lagos? Even you mentioned unitary system been the cause of igbos buying land in Lagos.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 12:10am On May 14, 2022
Zeezenho:

You are very funny.but am saying the obvious.cant you see what your people are saying about the igbos buying land in Lagos? Even you mentioned unitary system been the cause of igbos buying land in Lagos.
Of course the unitary system impoverished yoruba people. Decent people that could not cut corners left to work in other places of the world. Its a bad system for yoruba people and it affected both men and women.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by olas24u(f): 12:11am On May 14, 2022
Zeezenho:

You donot sell land to people in your own places.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 12:39am On May 14, 2022
olas24u:

You donot sell land to people in your own places.

We have one now in enugu 1m.. another in awka for 5m... If you need it just DM me and it be yours in one week.
Re: 2023: Why South-East Can’t Get Presidential Ticket - Kalu Replies Clark by Zeezenho: 12:40am On May 14, 2022
olas24u:

Of course the unitary system impoverished yoruba people. Decent people that could not cut corners left to work in other places of the world. Its a bad system for yoruba people and it affected both men and women.

So what's the solution now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obaseki's Ward2ward Campaign At Uzebba Ward 9, 10, Owan West LGA / Jonathan, Emefiele Fail To Submit Forms As Osinbajo, Tinubu, Others Return Forms / Atiku To South East Leaders: I Will Only Serve One Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.