Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun (49839 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Court Case Against Emefiele - Nigerians Demand Apology Fro / Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack / Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Bluntemperor: 7:27pm On May 12, 2022
Iyajelili:
And you want to be president? This one shouldn't even be allowed to contest for councilor's post let alone presidency.

' and Nigerians should have hearth attack,while he is having fun' indeed a President is in the making!
We don't blame you o, afterall, Chief Shonekan then also made it to Aso Rock!
Some people are really deceiving him just as they are doing to GEJ now!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by AllahIsGarbage: 7:32pm On May 12, 2022
You left out your beloved Dullard, the Aso Rock bastard from Daura

Northernblood5:
Do i blame the idiot? No. This is what happens when you vote in fools in power. Nigerians vote for someone out of pity without considering their future first B4 sentiment.

Look at Tinubu, look at Atiku look at this idiot and many other aspirants, you will see that they have nothing to offer but will foolish nigerians place them where they belong? The answer is no.

Enjoy your leaders
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Okobola146: 7:37pm On May 12, 2022
But when told that Nigerians were anxious about his position, he said: “Let them have heart attack. It’s good to have heart attack. I am having a lot of fun.”

bloody arrogant, what an insult.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by TempleHouse: 7:38pm On May 12, 2022
Hymmmmm
What do you expect of a man from the tribe that sells birthright for a little mossel of cake

Cursed and confused set of people !!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by bjdon: 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
I can assure my CBN governor, he's the one who will be experincing what he's wished for Nigerians.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Kestolove(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
reason y u should never trust an igbo man or anybody that has a little drop of igbo blood in him
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Gkemz: 7:40pm On May 12, 2022
Iyajelili:
And you want to be president? This one shouldn't even be allowed to contest for councilor's post let alone presidency.

The idiot knows he's going nowhere. His political career is dead on arrival. He's not just a loser but also a joker.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by adebayo987: 7:43pm On May 12, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-nigerians-can-have-heart-attack-im-having-fun-emefiele
the next nation wide protest, you go see am! You're the main man behind the poverty of this country, not even Buhari. I swear, you're going nowhere. How can you wish heart attack to the people you want to lead? I command your wish Back to you; May you die out of that heart attack! Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Amen!!!! Amen!!!!! Amen!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by chigoizie7(m): 7:45pm On May 12, 2022
No wonder the economy is in shambles. Imagine the type of comment coming out from the mouth of a cbn governor? That’s why the naira to dollar rate is a mess, that’s why commercial banks have been defrauding its citizens and nothing is being done . That’s how terrorists access funds to perpetrate their evil acts and you can’t trace them?
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Excuzeme: 7:46pm On May 12, 2022
abobote:
Wow, a presidential aspirant and CBN governor, telling Nigerians to go and die, right at Buhari's door step.
Buhari really turned this country to joke.

Emeifele that mismanaged the economy, took us to recession two times. Increase the interest rate, inflation raised to double digit, naira lost value at exchange market.
And the useless man is aspiring to be president, coz Buhari has lowered the bar to the point every human being thinks he can be president

Can you imagine the MINDSET of a person who claims he wants to save Nigerians?
This colossal FAILURE AS A CBN Governor, that took the Naira from #197 in 2015, to #550 to the Dollar and still rising, is the on that want to rule over Nigeria!

Where will Nigeria be, under his watch, within four years?

This fool is running to Buhari, for what exactly?
We know that he was the one who printed Money (#250Billion), used to PAY-OFF Buhari and Hell Rufai's IMPORTED "Terrorist" FULANI HERDSMEN, thereby plunging the Naira into Crisis and Devaluation.
Is Emefiele running to Buhari to REMIND HIM of that favor, so that Buhari can allow him to continue to use our CBN VAULTS to run his Campaign?

No wonder it is "Hooded Criminals" who announced their support for Emefiele's Presidential Ambition..
Nigerians are too docile and they will pay the price for it, if one of these Criminals are elected again in 2023.

That Heart Attack Emefiele is wishing on Nigerians, will be the portion of him and his family members, God-willing.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:48pm On May 12, 2022
Zoo animals, una dey hear'am? You can all go and die away with your silly comments both online and offline! Una deserve worst than this.. Animal kingdom!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by yusluvad(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
Do i blame the idiot? No. This is what happens when you vote in fools in power. Nigerians vote for someone out of pity without considering their future first B4 sentiment.

Look at Tinubu, look at Atiku look at this idiot and many other aspirants, you will see that they have nothing to offer but will foolish nigerians place them where they belong? The answer is no.

Enjoy your leaders
That's just it. You've said it the way it should be...
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Simplythebest: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
That is called change
abobote:
Wow, a presidential aspirant and CBN governor, telling Nigerians to go and die, right at Buhari's door step.

Emeifele that mismanaged the economy, took us to recession two times. Increase the interest rate, inflation raised to double digit, naira lost value at exchange market.
And the useless man is aspiring to be president, coz Buhari has lowered the bar to the point every human being thinks he can be president

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by walozanga(m): 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
The man is right, make una get heart attack, e good.
Make una go vote another fooool in as president una dey mad
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Spizzy1: 7:52pm On May 12, 2022
Imagine our once booming economy that entered comatose under the nose of this man.

Now, he has bared his mind. Let Nigerians have heart attack, he doesn't care.

Nigerians, I present to you, your economic leader.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Spherical77(m): 7:54pm On May 12, 2022
saintkel:
I wish ever youth will read dis....we have Obi, Ngozi, Adesina the Agric bank manager....yet we want tinubu Atiku
Adeshina is the only trustworthy person on your list
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Dapson73(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2022
kindess3:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. When we have people like Peter Obi, some persons are still talking about voting for Tinubu or rewarding Osinbajo failed 7 years as vp with Presidency.

Tinubu is far better than Obi in all ramifications. Obi is no where to be compared to Tinubu for your points of correction.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by cpu2006(m): 7:55pm On May 12, 2022
You must be very stupid
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Theman18: 7:56pm On May 12, 2022
Very stupid man telling Nigerians to go and have heart attack , shame on him�‍♂️
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by chiedozie198100: 7:57pm On May 12, 2022
if only Nigerians understand that CBN is actually a private bank.

only those with OPEN eyes know what the hell I'm talking about.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Uncleodi(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
abobote:

Don't mind the clown.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by chineduuu3(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2022
This is very careless and insensitive.
Well, commonsense is not common after all.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Decent09(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2022
Northernblood5:

Enjoy your leaders

You have abuse all the leaders, then who do you think we should vote pls
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by LordReed(m): 8:15pm On May 12, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-nigerians-can-have-heart-attack-im-having-fun-emefiele

LoLz! Of course his presidential bid is nothing but an oppurtunity to key into the corruption going on right in front of the whole world.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by edosignature(m): 8:22pm On May 12, 2022
Emefiele can not say such, the Headline is highly misleading.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by ultimateprof: 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
This man deserve to die by stoning him to death.

Anuofia!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Diligence: 8:27pm On May 12, 2022
APC reminds the world abt that Dictator - Josef Stalin of USSR; They pluck Nigerians of their feathers like chickens, bleeding, they drop corns & Nigerians still rush to eat!

APC's temerity, nay, impudence should be subject to Research...How cld you fail woefully and still ask Nigerians to vote for them! Chai!!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Emekaonline: 8:31pm On May 12, 2022
kindess3:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. When we have people like Peter Obi, some persons are still talking about voting for Tinubu or rewarding Osinbajo failed 7 years as vp with Presidency.

You can vote for Obi pandora, a man that could not point to a single achievement while governing Anambra could only be a champion before his tribal warrriors despite being caught red-handed with over 250 million naira in Lagos and many fools are not even shameful to campaign for him despite frittering away their common patrimony to a fund his family business. What a shame!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Pinkyposh(f): 8:35pm On May 12, 2022
Low thinking
Does he think someone who is having fun cannot have heart attack
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Chinonye02: 8:37pm On May 12, 2022
Advertise on our billboard today at an affordable price

1 Share

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by JohnsonEmma(m): 8:40pm On May 12, 2022
Useless old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu / Adebayo Christopher Alao-Akala's Burial Pictures & Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.