Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,383 members, 7,843,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun (49837 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Court Case Against Emefiele - Nigerians Demand Apology Fro / Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack / Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Bigheart042(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
Do i blame the idiot? No. This is what happens when you vote in fools in power. Nigerians vote for someone out of pity without considering their future first B4 sentiment.

Look at Tinubu, look at Atiku look at this idiot and many other aspirants, you will see that they have nothing to offer but will foolish nigerians place them where they belong? The answer is no.

Enjoy your leaders

Bro..no need to stress yourself.
Yet some fools are still chanting TINUBU up and down.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by seunayantokun(m): 7:09pm On May 12, 2022
While not yet president...o
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by blowjohn(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
U people have not seen or hear anything yet.

Just wait.

First they were running around in stadiums.
Then they said they will continue the good work of buhari.
Now they're saying ya'll can have heart attack.

E never finish.
Una mumu never do.
Nobody go send una again

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Boyooosa(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

The dunce have spoken.

"You support Osibanjo but criticize Buhari; You're still a Buharist"

Of course anyone supporting any candidate from either APC or PDP or any other party the aggrieved members cross-carpet to is very gullible.

It will be between the two parties tho
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by onyxo76(m): 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
by heart attack, you mean cardiac arrest abi..
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Elidrisy20: 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
So na like so you go dey talk if you become president abi?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by truthfinder319: 7:11pm On May 12, 2022
Don't compare this guy with Tinubu and Atiku, please. The latter have stuffs even though they are in their 70s now. How can the Governor of the Central Bank be spewing such an insulting view. Bola Tinubu is a Chicago State University graduate with track record at Deloitte and Mobil. He was a Senator and Governor and a fantastic talent hunter and leader of leaders. Please.

Northernblood5:
Do i blame the idiot? No. This is what happens when you vote in fools in power. Nigerians vote for someone out of pity without considering their future first B4 sentiment.

Look at Tinubu, look at Atiku look at this idiot and many other aspirants, you will see that they have nothing to offer but will foolish nigerians place them where they belong? The answer is no.

Enjoy your leaders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:12pm On May 12, 2022
Worst CBN Governor EVER. This dumb idiot is a disgrace to Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Brushstrokes20: 7:12pm On May 12, 2022
a. K. a I DON'T GIVE A DAMN!

Such a demented, self serving, pathetic Lunatic Aided by the useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS! undecided
Buhari and cohorts are all shades of nuisance undecided

NIG IS IN WRONG HANDS undecided
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Yankee101: 7:13pm On May 12, 2022
How is this man still the CBN governor?
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Indispensable85(m): 7:13pm On May 12, 2022
That serves his mumu supporters right. Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by ChoCho54(f): 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
WTF!!! undecided
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by PussyKing(m): 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
Northernblood5:

Enjoy your leaders

They are about to repeat same mistake pushing Tinubu
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by truthfinder319: 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
Be serious for once. This is not about Tinubu.

Bigheart042:

Bro..no need to stress yourself.
Yet some fools are still chanting TINUBU up and down.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 12, 2022
Lol.. real obote man grin
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Essien45: 7:15pm On May 12, 2022
It's just a matter of time, we will soon give you heart ache.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by IPIGSRHYPO: 7:15pm On May 12, 2022
truthfinder319:
Don't compare this guy with Tinubu and Atiku, please. The latter have stuffs even though they are in their 70s now. How can the Governor of the Central Bank spewing such an insulting views. Bola Tinubu is a Chicago State University graduate with track record at Deloitte and Mobil. He was a Senator and Governor and a fantastic talent hunter and leader of leaders. Please.

Don't mind him. Instead of calling out the idiot, they are looking for others to join with him.
Tinubu is a million times smarter than this fool called CNB Governor. This fool recked the economy while Tinubu has a track record of improving an economy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15pm On May 12, 2022
No wonder our Naira has gone worse
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Invest4growth: 7:16pm On May 12, 2022
We will vote for him. Now he has won. I think he should be preparing for his swearing in ceremony
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Droffor: 7:17pm On May 12, 2022

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Reference(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2022
You can imagine how a whole CBN Governor talks.... like a motorpark tout.... a whole head of corporate Nigeria.... a man not only Nigeria, but Africa and the rest of the business world should listen to, to determine our economic fortunes on a day to day basis...
Just sad.

But don't blame him.
The food for men and the food for dogs differ.
Nigerians have so demeaned themselves before these people, so divided and weakened themselves that they are treated no better than dogs.
We truly deserve all what we are getting, warts, insults and all.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by McJelly(m): 7:20pm On May 12, 2022
Emefiele dey wine cultists!!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by oldienavie: 7:20pm On May 12, 2022
kindess3:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. When we have people like Peter Obi, some persons are still talking about voting for Tinubu or rewarding Osinbajo failed 7 years as vp with Presidency.
When Anambra state SARS were committing genocide during Peter Obis 8 year rule in Anambra state what did he do ?
He was complicit and under his watch 100s of dead Igbo youths killed by SARS under his watch as governor were dumped in the river in Anambra state .

When he was caught with loads of cash in Lagos where were you ?

You think everyone is a fool and will fall for your gimmicks ?
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Lonewolf2010(f): 7:20pm On May 12, 2022
The same Nigerian you want to rule are the same people you are mocking.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Obec70(m): 7:21pm On May 12, 2022
Could you imagine the respond from someone that occupies such office like CBN governor! A sign of failed state! Were on earth dose such nonsense take place? Wouldn't be suprise if all the head of forces join the race
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Lush100(m): 7:22pm On May 12, 2022
Of course, you are having fun saying Nigeria can have heart attack , there's power in the tongue.
I trust God so much that as you live your days after you have stepped down, Nigerians will be having fun because you will be in pain and He will make it public
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by placeofallure(f): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
Whoever knows Emefiele should go tell him that from today, he stopped doing good in this life, his generation yet unborn will not see the good of the land, everything he has accrued will be squandered. He will suffer in this world and the next. Sorrow and anguish will take permanent residence in his abode. For daring Nigeria, as in all of us to have heart attack, he will be abruptly be taken off the surface of the heart by the same heart attack he wished on us. Death will visit him and gradually one by one, his clan will be retired. Eleriibu Omo ale!

What love has this one got for Nigeria that he wants to govern it? A ti gba penalty k'oja throwing!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Topemillo(m): 7:23pm On May 12, 2022
Bleep you emefiele
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Topemillo(m): 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
Na ur papa go have heart attack
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by ukahrawah: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
This Emefiele is truly an idiot.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Nauttyprof(m): 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
Imagine the statement from someone who wants to become our president?

Nigerians better be wise this time around and elect the right person concerned about the Nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Election: 'Vote & Die' - IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha (Video/Photos) / Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.