Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun (49838 Views)

Controversy Surrounds Court Case Against Emefiele - Nigerians Demand Apology Fro / Afaka Abduction: Father Of Fatima Shamaki Dies From Heart Attack / Frank Mba: Nigerians Can Record Policemen But From Safe Distance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Baba you must be drunk off our loot. ICPC and EFCC must probe this man, suing us with our national revenue angry
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 12, 2022
No be this guy dem catch on voice record stealing billions with his cohorts?
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On May 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
[s] Do i blame the idiot? No. This is what happens when you vote in fools in power. Nigerians vote for someone out of pity without considering their future first B4 sentiment.

Look at Tinubu, look at Atiku look at this idiot and many other aspirants, you will see that they have nothing to offer but will foolish nigerians place them where they belong? The answer is no. Most will say " This candidate was loyal to our brother when it was our turn, let's pay him back by voting for him". Others will say " Let's vote for him so that they will vote for us" Tell yourself the truth, are nigerians not reaping the fruit of their stupidity?

Enjoy your leaders [/s]

Why so much bitterness, kid? Why don't you tell your father to come out and contest if you believed that those who are contesting are not capable? Only you, you used different derogatory adjectives to describe the contestants and the electorates. And people like you are the ones who don't have voter's cards or won't come out to vote on the days of election. Mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by chatinent: 8:48pm On May 12, 2022
Nigerians never learn!

The joke is becoming clearer! They don't regard you!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by maasoap(m): 8:51pm On May 12, 2022
abobote:
Wow, a presidential aspirant and CBN governor, telling Nigerians to go and die, right at Buhari's door step.
Buhari really turned this country to joke.

Emeifele that mismanaged the economy, took us to recession two times. Increase the interest rate, inflation raised to double digit, naira lost value at exchange market.
And the useless man is aspiring to be president, coz Buhari has lowered the bar to the point every human being thinks he can be president

Thank God, he's not a northerner. Otherwise, Internet urchins like you would have called northerners all sorts of name.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by naturefellow(m): 8:53pm On May 12, 2022
Same heart attack kee you there!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by seguntijan(m): 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
kindess3:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. When we have people like Peter Obi, some persons are still talking about voting for Tinubu or rewarding Osinbajo failed 7 years as vp with Presidency.

What makes Obi better than Tinubu? Just give me Obi's 3 legacies that outlived him in Anambra state then I'll follow him.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 12, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-nigerians-can-have-heart-attack-im-having-fun-emefiele
Dullest CBN gov ever. The mumu weh wan be president dey tell make him people go get heart attack. Dimmest move. But I'm not surprised. Very dumb being
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 12, 2022
ArewaNorth:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-nigerians-can-have-heart-attack-im-having-fun-emefiele
Dullest CBN gov ever. The mumu weh wan be president dey tell make him people go get heart attack. Dimmest move. But I'm not surprised. Very dumb beingg

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Funflipper: 9:13pm On May 12, 2022
abobote:
Wow, a presidential aspirant and CBN governor, telling Nigerians to go and die, right at Buhari's door step.
Buhari really turned this country to joke.

Emeifele that mismanaged the economy, took us to recession two times. Increase the interest rate, inflation raised to double digit, naira lost value at exchange market.
And the useless man is aspiring to be president, coz Buhari has lowered the bar to the point every human being thinks he can be president

You need to count tinubu out of those who have nothing to offer. He is different even though you don't like him because someone told you not to.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by techWriter3: 9:14pm On May 12, 2022
Eleribu the foolish man
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Sonn(m): 9:15pm On May 12, 2022
The worst part is' we are headed into another disaster in TINUBU, Nigeria has become a combine-business centre, you favour me , i favour you, at the detriment of the poor, Nigeria is now been used for trading where the highest bidder takes it all, or given as a compensation for loyalty, and some people are okay with that while the country keeps going down the drain, what a pity!
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Funflipper: 9:16pm On May 12, 2022
seguntijan:

What makes Obi better than Tinubu? Just give me Obi's 3 legacies that outlived him in Anambra state then I'll follow him.

Good question but he won't answer because his likes only regurgitate the bullshit they were fed without evidence to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by kingyakos: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
Northernblood5:
Do i blame the idiot? No. This is what happens when you vote in fools in power. Nigerians vote for someone out of pity without considering their future first B4 sentiment.

Look at Tinubu, look at Atiku look at this idiot and many other aspirants, you will see that they have nothing to offer but will foolish nigerians place them where they belong? The answer is no. Most will say " This candidate was loyal to our brother when it was our turn, let's pay him back by voting for him". Others will say " Let's vote for him so that they will vote for us" Tell yourself the truth, are nigerians not reaping the fruit of their stupidity?

Enjoy your leaders

You've just spoken my mind.
Thanks
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 12, 2022
He's drunk
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by jaxxy(m): 9:25pm On May 12, 2022
He's talking to himself not Nigerians. See the ridiculous statement a cbn governor is making? undecided
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Memeni(m): 9:50pm On May 12, 2022
Hahahaha just here to read comments.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by GentleGiant007: 9:52pm On May 12, 2022
kindess3:
Nigerians deserve the type of leaders they get. When we have people like Peter Obi, some persons are still talking about voting for Tinubu or rewarding Osinbajo failed 7 years as vp with Presidency.
Without sentiment attached, in your own view, you believed Peter Obi performed better than Tinubu. This is the reason why everyone from the east prefers to live in SW especially Lagos since all your governors outperformed others.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Memeni(m): 9:57pm On May 12, 2022
Where's mamaggggbrills
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Chival9(m): 9:58pm On May 12, 2022
Nsogbu
JamiuKabir:
Eleribu the foolish man. you will not go unpunished. ediot.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Memeni(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2022
Kestolove:
reason y u should never trust an igbo man or anybody that has a little drop of igbo blood in him

Don't be stupid. Don't be a nuisance.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by storm001(m): 10:03pm On May 12, 2022
He doesn't gt I've a Bleep and he want to be the Preaident.

There was a country

Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Corporate2020: 10:11pm On May 12, 2022
kindess3:

Peter Peter Obi will never ever be Nigeria's President. Never ever.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by godofuck231: 10:23pm On May 12, 2022
No wonder , your belle first, let the nation die
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by godofuck231: 10:24pm On May 12, 2022
No wonder , your belle first, let the nation die ? This guy needs to be shot
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Phaantom22: 10:33pm On May 12, 2022
I wonder who'll cast a vote for this slowpoke of a CBN governor.
Things like this makes me to believe that Buhari had died years ago as claimed cos everybody is now a demigod.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by akintolatr: 10:44pm On May 12, 2022
For God sake ..this is actually barbaric now... A mannered n learned high class profile for that man saying this kind of rubbish.. I count this as hate speech and he should actually be sanctioned for saying this kind of thing.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by MDK777: 11:00pm On May 12, 2022
Let Us BlamE BuHaRi For All There ThrashIT DraMa
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by godwon01(m): 11:34pm On May 12, 2022
His political career is finished. Where did he got the money ? All of them has turned the country to a laughing stuck in the committee of Nations. See the in coming president with bad mouth. He can not even endure a simple insult. We need to thank Goodluck, Jonathan, Buhari, Lai, and of course Tinubu who received daily insult. This one is going to be nasty when he mistakenly get the power .
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by HeroicMeastro: 12:30am On May 13, 2022
Northernblood5:
Do i blame the idiot? No. This is what happens when you vote in fools in power. Nigerians vote for someone out of pity without considering their future first B4 sentiment.

Enjoy your leaders
Take it easy, don't be so disrespectful with your choice of words.
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by MarketDispatch: 1:27am On May 13, 2022
Very dull CBN Governor... incomparable with Sanusi Lamido
Re: Emefiele: Nigerians Can Have Heart Attack, I’m Having Fun by Sakasitay(m): 1:28am On May 13, 2022
deeptechcool:
mMoron In Power.

Why would he care when he has unhindered access to the nation's coffers and plunder it at will? When we keep voting fools, namby pamby wishy washy moorons , these are the expected dividends.

Sụpụ bekee !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akinwumi Adesina: U.S. Treasury Urges Independent Investigation Into AfDB Head / Hon Patrick Obahiagbon Celebrates His Birthday, See What He Posted On Facebook / El-Rufai: Boko Haram, Bandits Are Different From IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.