Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. (6710 Views)

Voice Note That Led To Deborah Samuel Being Killed For Blasphemy / Sheikh Bello Yabo: Kill Isma’il Isah For Blasphemy - Islamic Cleric Orders / How Talle Mai Ruwa Was Burnt To Death In Bauchi For Blasphemy - Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 7:19pm On May 12, 2022
What is the full names of the lady killed for blasphemy.

We only read Deborah.

Is she from East make we in East know what to do about that.

12 Likes

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On May 12, 2022
This is about humanity not tribe pls.. cry
She's human like you..the earlier you understand that humanity first before religion or any nonsense..the better..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by udele1: 7:25pm On May 12, 2022
Its about religion and intolerance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by christistruth01: 7:28pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:

We only read Deborah.

Her full name is Deborah Yakubu

It is in the BBC Pidgin News

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-61429170.amp

1 Like

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by qwertyboss(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2022
udele1:
Its about religion and intolerance.
Yoruba muslims right concern please shocked...
This bagger is not representing muslims...
Why is he dabbling in politics and not focus on improving the muslims standards of the Yorubas because they are far from Islamic standards since they give preference to cultural standard

7 Likes

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by GuyWise101(m): 7:30pm On May 12, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

May not be Igbo but she is a christain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:34pm On May 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Eastern Girls no take School serious. grin
Your public display of tribalism is getting out of hand..you should be caged for some while if that will help reset your brain..

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 7:34pm On May 12, 2022
christistruth01:

Ok why I asked is, if she's my eastern sister, because if it's so then something suppose to happen in East.

They kill our people too much in the name of religion.

Year 2000 was the year we said no to that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by AntiBMC(m): 7:39pm On May 12, 2022
Ah! Which one is blasphemy again? Just few hours offline and another evil has happened. This country no dey safe at all.

8 Likes

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 7:40pm On May 12, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

May not be Igbo but she is a christain.
Better because if she is then Aba and Onitsha boys hear this,year 2000 will be a child play to compare what will happen.

Joy soap no dey East again oooo.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 7:43pm On May 12, 2022
AntiBMC:
Ah! Which one is blasphemy again? Just few hours offline and another evil has happened. This country no dey safe at all.
My brother my concern was if she is Igbo because those people always kill our people in the name of blasphemy.

The truth is we are not supposed to share the same country with this people.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2022
What will you do than to cannibalize their flesh in return. Are you not worse?

Bunch of short tailed wild anim*l
Tranquillity360:

We only read Deborah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Sergio104(m): 7:49pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:
Ok why I asked is, if she's my eastern sister, because if it's so then something suppose to happen in East.

Niggrr is really ready cheesy cool

5 Likes

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Afamsi: 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
Those people will always fight to defend the weakling anytime someone said something bad about him
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oplomo: 7:53pm On May 12, 2022
christistruth01:

Northern Christian like Lordviccodaguru and mannabbqgrillz/NLpolicewoman.

Ok. Sorry o. May her soul RIP..
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oplomo: 7:57pm On May 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You dey make noise. If na our daughter you ragheaded muslim numbskulls kill like that. We'll catch some of you today today and make you pay for the blood loan you took.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 7:58pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:

Joy soap no dey again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by AntiBMC(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:
My brother my concern was if she is Igbo because those people always kill our people in the name of blasphemy.

The truth is we are not supposed to share the same country with this people.

At all! I'm just seeing the news now. This is very similar to the one that happened in Gombe, 2007; of the christian teacher that was killed for holding a bag that allegedly contained a quran.

We should really not be sharing a country with people this d@ft. It's an aberration.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oplomo: 7:59pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:

The Ragheads really got the message that year. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 8:01pm On May 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

You dey cap nonsense.

If I carry your Mattias for my headpan you go run.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by christistruth01: 8:02pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:

Are you a Tribalist ?
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by excanny: 8:04pm On May 12, 2022
But what I don’t get is if Muslims insult Mohammed, they get arrested and charged to court. But for a Christian, they get lynched by a mob.

Why the double standards?

I honestly wish Christians can lunch a Muslim like El Rufai one day for insulting their Jesus.

Enough of this “turn the other cheek”.

3 Likes

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Tranquillity360: 8:06pm On May 12, 2022
christistruth01:

Are you a Tribalist ?
If caring for my tribe makes me a tribalist so be it.

After all what makes one a Nigerian is been tribal.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:24pm On May 12, 2022
While you lot will also be suyarized up North. cheesy
Oplomo:

You dey make noise. If na our daughter you ragheaded muslim numbskulls kill like that. We'll catch some of you today today and make you pay for the blood loan you took.
Tranquillity360:
You dey cap nonsense.

If I carry your Mattias for my headpan you go run.
IPOB cannibal you can't canibalize me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oplomo: 8:33pm On May 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

yoruba muslim? Kazeemu the eru abokki is that you? grin

How many rotten skulls are you hiding under your bed? cheesy

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Haakeem(m): 8:34pm On May 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

don't mind the vampire, he is just vibrating.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:36pm On May 12, 2022
No, I'm Ipob Igbo Jew cannibal.

We're coming to your house to feed on your flesh
Oplomo:

yoruba muslim? Kazeemu the eru abokki is that you? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oplomo: 8:38pm On May 12, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
No, I'm Ipob Igbo Jew cannibal.

We're coming to your house to feed on your flesh

What is the current price of human skull in the yoruba human parts stock exchange market at oshogbom? cheesy

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 12, 2022
Sergio104:

Online chest-beating. Nothing more. Even the thread is attention-seeking and childish.

OP cannot use google to find her name and has to be posing the question to Nairalanders?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Krak(m): 8:45pm On May 12, 2022
Tranquillity360:

We only read Deborah.

She is obviously a Northerner, but a Christian.
Re: The Full Identity Of The Lady Killed For Blasphemy. by Oplomo: 8:50pm On May 12, 2022
Dsalvo:

Online chest-beating. Nothing more. Even the thread is attention-seeking and childish.

OP cannot use google to find her name and has to be posing the question to Nairalanders?

Ewedu man, stop deceiving yourselves, a yoruba female RCCG pastor was killed a few years ago same way in the north.
Your yoruba daddy G.O simply said 'we shall pray for soul of the killer'. The killers were set free, we no hear pim from yoruba mugus.

yorubas get killed everyday in north, but because you are afraid the north will deny you presidency and because you don't want other southerners to laugh at your foolishness, you put a lid on it, then hide and cry secretly. grin

Even the presidency you no go smell. Jona dey come back. You've been played. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano People Wear Pampas On Their Nose To Mock Tinubu After Campaign (pictures) / President Yar'adua Is Dull? / Bernard Ogedengbe And Others Destroyed Lives Too – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.