Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den (39988 Views)

Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 13, 2022
Men are the cause of the problems we have in this world.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by knowhowk: 1:22pm On May 13, 2022
Maybe his Security Personels were pressed and quickly went to the Toilet and they ask him.to help them hold it for few Minutes
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:22pm On May 13, 2022
What sort rough play is this.. i was expecting alot of gun... Look at how these ppl are playin on our intelligence
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by fluffybaby(f): 1:22pm On May 13, 2022
Crime has blood ties with people in power. Even ones as ordinary as pick pocket
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Gkay1(m): 1:23pm On May 13, 2022
Aboki na aboki
No other name
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by treesun: 1:23pm On May 13, 2022
Islie:

Local Government Councillor Arrested While Supplying Firearm To Bandits In Kaduna

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/local-government-councillor-arrested-while-supplying-firearm-bandits-kaduna

The real terrorists; his sin will soon be forgiven!
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by ufotunang: 1:25pm On May 13, 2022
That is why this bandits illegal activities cannot stop...there are some government officials conniving with this bandits and also collecting shares of the ransom paid..... nawaoooo
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by chukwuibuipob: 1:25pm On May 13, 2022
angry shot his bloko ballz angry angry.Useless pipu angry angry

Police/soldiers should obey Pa Bubu ordeeeeer angry.SHOT on sight angry
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by MoneyGoDrop: 1:26pm On May 13, 2022
All Muslims are terrorists.......all of them.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Lexusgs430: 1:26pm On May 13, 2022
One cannot survive with only one source of income.......

Other sauces required........ BBQ, Ketchup, mayonnaise etc etc........ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by ibechris(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2022
It would take nothing big to solve the crisis in the east but I can assure that,terrorism will never stop in the North.

Because they get their inspiration from their religion.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by SOFTSKILL: 1:27pm On May 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Oyigboupdate Aka EasternVoice aka Udele1.....

Go to the Facebook page of this terrorist and feed the forum with News concerning his contacts and modus operandi...

Atleast this is a confirmed terrorist....that is a councilor that your TAXES feed......DO SOMETHING ZOMBIE!!

All i know is that ANY OF THEM SEEN IN THE BUSHES OF SE ...WILL BE SENT TO MEET THEIR BITTTCHES.....

NO TIME for Afonjaric Pigs and their Nonsense...mtcheew!!

Osu Ip*gs must wail whether or not Yoruba is involved
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by bluefilm: 1:31pm On May 13, 2022
This one na Known Gun Men

End time councillor.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by chukwuibuipob: 1:31pm On May 13, 2022
sad councillor that can't afford to buy boxer.See him wear okrika Aba select.

Kill him angry
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Musty112: 1:32pm On May 13, 2022
If he is truly guilty, I pray that he never gets out of this. Being kidnapped is one kind of a very big evil. You would not know until it happens to you or someone close to you. I pray we do not have to experience such in our lifetime
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 13, 2022
Shebi bubu say anybody when dem catch with AK na insta death, make we dey watch
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Igbofam2: 1:34pm On May 13, 2022
SirIconR:
Na them.... The more you look the less you see..... Councilor in the morning, Bandit at night... They government are among those making this country ungovernable

He is actually a PDP councillor. So rephrase your comment appropriately

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by lesbiconverter: 1:34pm On May 13, 2022
He'll be roaming free and back to business courtesy of hell rough-high
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by BigYash: 1:36pm On May 13, 2022
madridguy:
councillor self get side hustle grin
Kidnapping na their oil well for that side. Even that chairman wen say make he overcome shock ,was only shock say them hold this he guy. All of them na d same,even buhari. Gumi say make them sha pay bandits ransom. DSS now dey sleep o. Make person for east or west make such statement. Them go burst am in commando style,before day break grin North don ruin this country finish..
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by eddyslim(m): 1:37pm On May 13, 2022
Hang the id*ot already
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Kaymansion(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2022
Hidden secret is about to open only if our security agencies could work without hypocrisy shocked
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Awoleesu(m): 1:38pm On May 13, 2022
Something tells me the 'shocked' LG Chairman is complicit...
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Bosenan: 1:39pm On May 13, 2022
Islie:

The chairman of Soba Local Government Area, Engineer Suleiman Yahaya Richifa, confirmed that the suspect is the councillor representing Kinkiba ward in the council.

He, however, declined to speak further, adding, “I’m in serious grief about the news. Please allow me to overcome my shock.”
Shock absorber ni
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 13, 2022
For newspaper headlines he will be released in the next five minutes

ONE NIGERIA

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by cp3o: 1:42pm On May 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

I sympathize with him.
Many won't know how it feels for a spirit to appear out of nowhere & implicate you with an AK-47.

God heal him.

I swear down. Well, in his case, since we can't see the spirits who have operated since 2015, and the security agencies can't see the spirits, we go hold who we fit see.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Naijaolosho2: 1:44pm On May 13, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Oyigboupdate Aka EasternVoice aka Udele1.....

Go to the Facebook page of this terrorist and feed the forum with News concerning his contacts and modus operandi...

Atleast this is a confirmed terrorist....that is a councilor that your TAXES feed......DO SOMETHING ZOMBIE!!

All i know is that ANY OF THEM SEEN IN THE BUSHES OF SE ...WILL BE SENT TO MEET THEIR BITTTCHES.....

NO TIME for Afonjaric Pigs and their Nonsense...mtcheew!!

Before opening your gutter mouth to speak, first check if your brain is intact.
Stvpid full.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by MrUchenna1(m): 1:48pm On May 13, 2022
PART TIME JOBS..
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2022
“He, however, declined to speak further, adding, “I’m in serious grief about the news. Please allow me to overcome my shock“

You can never overcome your shock just like your father occupying one rock in Abuja has always been in an irrecoverable shock since the inception of his his administration.
Indeed, there was a country. It is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups / Goodluck Jonathan & His Wife Patience Visit Site Of Collapsed Building In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.