Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den (39987 Views)

Obi/Datti Billboard Erected Near Kaduna Government House (picture) / We Were Nearly Killed When Air Force Bombed Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den – Abductee / Nigerian Airforce Confirms Plane Crash Near Kaduna International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 13, 2022
madridguy:
councillor self get side hustle grin
�����
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Edyice: 1:51pm On May 13, 2022
Allah akbar grin

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Kamalex2: 1:58pm On May 13, 2022
Naijiria titan patapata
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by MideMrPossible: 2:00pm On May 13, 2022
Supporting evil against his own people
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Lightorder: 2:01pm On May 13, 2022
He is even a Chelsea fan, Mtcheeew!
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by faceland: 2:05pm On May 13, 2022
That is a sexy Ak-47
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Igbojihadist: 2:19pm On May 13, 2022
Musty112:
If he is truly guilty, I pray that he never gets out of this. Being kidnapped is one kind of a very big evil. You would not know until it happens to you or someone close to you. I pray we do not have to experience such in our lifetime
i dont pray for my enemies to witness such i was once kidnapped in 2020
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by tit(f): 2:23pm On May 13, 2022
El Rufai's convoy
If you know, you know
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Ajimusty2: 2:31pm On May 13, 2022
hold the chairman,he knows something.

1 Like

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by tunapawizzy: 2:34pm On May 13, 2022
is he APC or PDP....anyways they are both the same
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by yeshuasfootstep(m): 2:38pm On May 13, 2022
Hehehehe. Jokers. So you people are now guarding the mouth of the lion's den.

Afraid of the lion itself. The truth is gradually coming out. Thus one was just betrayed, they know themselves.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 13, 2022
I thought the presidiot said any civilian caught with AK-47 should be shot on sight undecided
Why is he sitting down there wearing jersey like who dey go field

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by NaijaCars4sale: 2:46pm On May 13, 2022
This is not strange to me anymore.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Richyfj(m): 2:47pm On May 13, 2022
These are the criminal supplying weapons to bandit to kill the innocent farmers of southern kaduna origin he should be dealt with possible prisecute him by hanging he is a terrorist..

1 Like

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 13, 2022
Lightorder:
He is even a Chelsea fan, Mtcheeew!
On behalf of the great Chelsea fans I humbly reject the mofo.....look very well na Man U away jersey be that grin
No bandit among the Chelsea folks wink

1 Like

Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by SirIconR(m): 3:17pm On May 13, 2022
Igbofam2:

He is actually a PDP councillor. So rephrase your comment appropriately
Did I mention any party Here....
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by SirIconR(m): 3:20pm On May 13, 2022
Igbofam2:

He is actually a PDP councillor. So rephrase your comment appropriately
Did You see Me mention any party Here
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 13, 2022
Why are we still calling them bandits after they've been proscribed and tagged terrorist
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by foreshore(m): 3:55pm On May 13, 2022
Islie:

Local Government Councillor Arrested While Supplying Firearm To Bandits In Kaduna

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/local-government-councillor-arrested-while-supplying-firearm-bandits-kaduna

Bandit Councillor
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Yankee101: 4:16pm On May 13, 2022
For bandits to be this successful there IS collaboration
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by bigcasava1(m): 4:25pm On May 13, 2022
Useless people!
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 13, 2022
If Customs didn't stop the illegal imports you can imagine the kind of violence that will be happening on the daily.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2022
madridguy:
councillor self get side hustle grin

Please what party does he belongs to?

Selective journalism at work.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by christistruth01: 4:36pm On May 13, 2022
What is the guarantee that he has not already assassinated his Political rivals
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Rawhumper(m): 6:26pm On May 13, 2022
Na so this is disheartening, a councillor caught with assault weapon near bandits den.

He should be wasted...

quote author=Islie post=112771420]

Local Government Councillor Arrested While Supplying Firearm To Bandits In Kaduna

http://saharareporters.com/2022/05/13/local-government-councillor-arrested-while-supplying-firearm-bandits-kaduna[/quote]
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Phaantom22: 9:56pm On May 13, 2022
See those that wants to clinge to power by all means...
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Aaay: 10:18pm On May 13, 2022
Oh
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Musty112: 10:36pm On May 13, 2022
Igbojihadist:
i dont pray for my enemies to witness such i was once kidnapped in 2020

My cousins(sisters--siblings) were kidnapped in aviation school kaduna too. They spent 46 days in captivity and were just released 8 days ago. Thank God they were not raped or molested, but every other thing was hellish. We paid through our nose and with the help of good people. I pray you heal too and that such never happen to you and your loved ones again
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Caseless: 6:46am On May 14, 2022
I was told that the gun was meant for the convoy of someone. I was instructed to park immediately after the bridge near Galadimawa forest (a known hideout of bandits), where somebody would collect the gun," Kinkiba said in Hausa
The useless security agents could have led him to across the bridge, hide in the bush, while they call the receiver to come out and then swoop on him.
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Igbojihadist: 8:30am On May 14, 2022
Musty112:

My cousins(sisters--siblings) were kidnapped in aviation school kaduna too. They spent 46 days in captivity and were just released 8 days ago. Thank God they were not raped or molested, but every other thing was hellish. We paid through our nose and with the help of good people. I pray you heal too and that such never happen to you and your loved ones again
Amen my regard to them
Re: Councilor Abdul Adamu Kinkiba Arrested With AK-47 Near Kaduna Kidnappers’ Den by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:45am On May 14, 2022
AntiBMC:
All Muslims in the North are terrorists.
All iyamuri in the south are drug dealers/terrorists. See how stupid you sound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Chairman, Ganduje, Fighting Sleep At The Supreme Court (Pictures) / Peace Talks Split Boko Haram Into Two Groups / Enugu Governmet Accuses Flavour, Phyno Of Collecting N78m From Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.