Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters (41193 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Hoodnigga123: 5:21am On May 13, 2022
You get sense. I agree with every statement you made

Caseless:

Reno too get mouth.

To be sincere, I don't think northerners appreciate what Osinbajo did to Tinubu. In fact, if anything, they hate betrayal.

I think the only thing standing between Tinubu and the presidency is the APC primary. If he gets that, he's the next president of Nigeria - except if PDP presents someone like Atiku, that's the only person that would be able to match Tinubu's financial war-chest.

Tinubu is experienced and rugged - he'd be a perfect match for our polity. But his age is an issue.

Osinbajo is good, but i fear another repeat of Jonathan kind of person in Aso rock.

Obi seems a good candidate too, but political realities of now might not favor him.

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Fcwilly: 5:30am On May 13, 2022
If Osinbajo is now a Judas what will you call GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN ? a devil ? Because gej is worsts than Osinbajo.

Anyway, Reno omokri is an educated idiot.

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by orisa37: 5:37am On May 13, 2022
IT'S NOW JONATHAN AND ELRUFAI.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Slurity(m): 5:39am On May 13, 2022
Only a fool and ingrate that will support Osinbajo ahead of Tinubu. Nigeria is like this under Osibanjo and his boss for over 7 years of leadership, yet Osinbajo want to continue with the same idea that brought us here.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by BafanaBafana: 5:40am On May 13, 2022
MikoB:
This reno guy, knows nothing about politics,Sowore knows better. Reno is trying to play a mind game and see if he can manipulate opinion to favour Tinubu vs Atiku because he already knows the answer, Tinubu can only win in the SW in the whole of South, and Atiku will destroy him in the North, he thinks everybody is stupid like him, I will not argue with anyone, let everyone enjoy the fake endorsements for now,30th is just around the corner.
You Sabi book
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by BafanaBafana: 5:41am On May 13, 2022
Slurity:
Only a fool and ingrate that will support Osinbajo ahead of Tinubu. Nigeria is like this under Osibanjo and his boss for over 7 years of leadership, yet Osinbajo want to continue with the same idea that brought us here.
Ingrate? What do we need to be grateful to Tinubu for?
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Aboguede(m): 5:59am On May 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524809093072015361

Next time always include his tweet

Or we do believe u
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Nobody: 6:10am On May 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Your boss is on his way to the APC, I thought you said that was an impossible omen. Waiting for a date with history.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by IMASTEX: 6:11am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; the two brightest candidate this 2023..

If PYO is Judas who is now Jesus..?
Answer: Atiku.
He is supporting him. And at the end, they are all politicians. He is only looking for where he can get appointment. None of them really care about the country. His hate for Prof, Tinubu and others are because they spoiled his food. Now it is payback campaign against same person. grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by drlateef: 6:19am On May 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Reno Omokri is just a luuunatic and a hustler. embarassed

Only God knows what he really wants.

Will he follow GEJ to APC or go with Atiku in PDP Time will tell.

If you cannot see that Reno is supporting Tinubu then you are politically blind.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by drlateef: 6:21am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; the two brightest candidate this 2023..

PYO is the Judas no doubt. And he did the betrayal the same week Judas betrayed Jesus. How coincidental is that?

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Tulsaguy: 6:23am On May 13, 2022
Realist12:
Only sycophants will pitch their tents with Osinbajo, the others are users , who are only interested in using him as their pawn . Both teams will dump him as soon as they accomplish their mission.
Tinubu as organic followers. And has worked with the power brokers in the past .

Only dullard don't see that Reno, a PDP apologist is heading to APCheat... The party he has condemned.

Only dullard can't read the invisible handwriting.... Thinking Tinubu and Osinbajo are antagonising each other.

But the smart guys knows what's up..... After 2023....una go call me master. All of una.

Save this!
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by drlateef: 6:23am On May 13, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Which 13? He no follow among the 12 wey sign the form for him?
This nigga madness is only increasing by the day

Are you now arguing because one Governor? When 12 is already in the kitty for Tinubu? Is that not a lost battle?
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by okoroemeka(m): 6:24am On May 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

they will grind osibanjos political career to dust and he will return forgotten to his Chambers and church pulpit,you don't betray the kingmakers he was just a nobody before brought out to the limelight by tinubu,they will make sure he will never hold any political appointment again,despite the fact that I don't like the idea of tinubu as president but i know what a betrayal looks like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Corporate2020: 6:29am On May 13, 2022
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Corporate2020: 6:31am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:
Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.

Yes, Judas promised to continue the fall of Naira, to continue killings and insecurity, to continue hyper inflation and economic degrade.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Corporate2020: 6:33am On May 13, 2022
okoroemeka:
they will grind osibanjos political career to dust and he will return forgotten to his Chambers and church pulpit,you don't betray the kingmakers he was just a nobody before brought out to the limelight by tinubu,they will make sure he will never hold any political appointment again,despite the fact that I don't like the idea of tinubu as president but i know what a betrayal looks like

Don't mind the Judas. We shall humiliate and degrace him public. Oloshi Oloriburuku. Betrayer, back stabber, traitors, all always end up miserable
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Ttalk: 6:34am On May 13, 2022
MikoB:
This reno guy, knows nothing about politics,Sowore knows better. Reno is trying to play a mind game and see if he can manipulate opinion to favour Tinubu vs Atiku because he already knows the answer, Tinubu can only win in the SW in the whole of South, and Atiku will destroy him in the North, he thinks everybody is stupid like him, I will not argue with anyone, let everyone enjoy the fake endorsements for now,30th is just around the corner.

You got his antics 100%
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Iykenuwa(m): 6:34am On May 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Reno Omokri is just a luuunatic and a hustler. embarassed

Only God knows what he really wants.

Will he follow GEJ to APC or go with Atiku in PDP Time will tell.

He is Atiku's lapdog.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by theamazonguru(m): 6:37am On May 13, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I don't feel sorry for them at ll.
I want them to suffer the ultimate humiliation. cheesy

The man that is not even taller than my 15 year-old, Aba-made dildoh!
Sheeesh!

The man dey krazzzzzzzzzzzze gaaaaaaaaaaaan. Only annointed by Pssst Suleman for sure! cheesy

This is the height of stupidity.
Why play God.
Why use his physical features to abuse him.
So this short man created himself or chose to be short right?
And that your tall 15 years old daughter chose her height right, or maybe she is tall as a result of your doing.

It's obvious some of you here lack wisdom. Your head only contain some matter I can't call brain.
It's a pity you go on displaying your foolishness.
Ride on till you earn for yourself the wrath of the maker who makes them all and said they were all good.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Oracleforce: 6:42am On May 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Omokri, don't cry for vp cry for yourself and your boss that lose the presidential election in 2015....and he has joined the party he condemned during this election....

Also, cry for your future and your family...and ask God to turn your barking here and there because of political and election defeat to singing...
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by jrusky(m): 6:44am On May 13, 2022
Reno feel sorry for yourself. I'm one of your followers but sometime ago I stopped following you because you are behaving like someone with personality disorder sickness. Today you are here tomorrow you are their no one even know where you stand.

Suddenly you became apc spokeperson knowing who will win or who to sorry for till now you have not promote or even make any positive comment about any pdp aspirant and you claimed to be pdp, bro I guess you need some mental evaluation you are likely suffering from.personaluty disorder.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by infogeneral: 6:46am On May 13, 2022
Reno has used and dumped his gullible online supporters, many of who would go and take the bullets few months ago simply because Remo instigated them against the ruling party.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Freedom34: 6:48am On May 13, 2022
Caseless:

Reno too get mouth.

To be sincere, I don't think northerners appreciate what Osinbajo did to Tinubu. In fact, if anything, they hate betrayal.
100%

I think the only thing standing between Tinubu and the presidency is the APC primary. If he gets that, he's the next president of Nigeria - except if PDP presents someone like Atiku, that's the only person that would be able to match Tinubu's financial war-chest.
70%
You forgot to include d VP factor into d mix.
The north fears that knows that there's just but a step BTW d 'VP' and 'p' and dt If anything 'happens' to d 'p', based on d constitution, d 'VP' will be elevated. They fear a repeat of 1966, and rightfully so. This will count against atiku were an obi to be his VP candidate.
Tinubu is experienced and rugged - he'd be a perfect match for our polity. But his age is an issue.
100%

Osinbajo is good, but i fear another repeat of Jonathan kind of person in Aso rock.
100%

Obi seems a good candidate too, but political realities of now might not favor him.
60%
How did anambala fare under his 8-year watch?
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by faceland: 6:48am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:
Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.

Those of words of a man who thinks he is addressing fools, or a man out of touch with reality.

His campaign started with lies... Let him go and fulfill what thee promised two elections ago.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by faceland: 6:51am On May 13, 2022
Freedom34:

100%

70%
You forgot to include d VP factor into d mix.
The north fears that knows that there's just but a step BTW d 'VP' and 'p' and dt If anything 'happens' to d 'p', based on d constitution, d 'VP' will be elevated. They fear a repeat of 1966, and rightfully so. This will count against atiku were an obi to be his VP candidate.

100%

100%

The con man Buhari ran with Chuba Okadigbo as VP (long before he started pimping pasters as his VP).
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by sirsugar(m): 6:51am On May 13, 2022
The battle now is Tinubu vs who?? SE should better do what it's take for APC VP
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Freedom34: 6:52am On May 13, 2022
faceland:

The con man Buhari ran with Okadibo as VP (long before he started pimping pasters as his VP).
...and in each case what was d outcome? Not until he changed his VP candidate did he make a headway.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by faceland: 6:58am On May 13, 2022
Freedom34:
...and in each case what was d outcome?

It's Jonathan that respect human life, if not Buhari was a joke. His job was to provoke violence.

But truly; the Igbo cheated themselves with all these unknown gunmen not allowing them to vote or have PVC.

It pains me to say this, but a strategist know that you can secure Aso Rock democratically without Igbo support (regarding number of registered voters). Lack of foresight on the part of Kanu and his cronies.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Ddokie: 7:00am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Infact, i Just tire.

I mean he doesn't have to be this crude and insensitive towards good candidates. He doesn't.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by faceland: 7:00am On May 13, 2022
Freedom34:
...and in each case what was d outcome? Not until he changed his VP candidate did he make a headway.

Don't forget he changed it twice. Pimped Pastor Tunde Bakari then used Osibanjo (while Tinubu modeled his campaign like Obama, using thee slogan "change", wearing suit and showing his family). Many factors were involved (including the weakness of Jonathan).
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by onuman: 7:03am On May 13, 2022
Realist12:
Only sycophants will pitch their tents with Osinbajo, the others are users , who are only interested in using him as their pawn . Both teams will dump him as soon as they accomplish their mission.
Tinubu as organic followers. And has worked with the power brokers in the past .

Osinbajo, the seating Vice president of a country, Nigeria, who told Yoruba to vote Buhari for 2nd term so that north will vote a Yoruba to succeed president Buhari. That speech is a height of ethnic bigotry not expected from a country's Vice president.

Osinbajo is never an intelligent politician.
He even said Nigeria does not need anymore political restructuring. In other words, he does not understand that the undue large number of states proliferated by Arewa soldiers in the north make him and other southern politicians look forward to northern politicians as determiners of what can happen in Nigeria.

Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku / Femi Fani-Kayode Leaves Our Children With Girlfriends, Nannies - Precious

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49