Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters (41190 Views)

2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Aso Rock Cabal Shops For Osinbajo’s Replacement - TribuneOnline / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Mooh247: 7:05am On May 13, 2022
Osinbajo is putting up a very good fight and his miscreants online supporters are working overtime

Reno should mind his business .... Peter Obi and Osinbajo are surprisingly putting up a good show, even if they fail,2027 is very certain forbthem
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Buckeyemedia1: 7:09am On May 13, 2022
Slurity:
Only a fool and ingrate that will support Osinbajo ahead of Tinubu. Nigeria is like this under Osibanjo and his boss for over 7 years of leadership, yet Osinbajo want to continue with the same idea that brought us here.
Shut up Zombie, you blame Osinbajo for what The Government did, or did not do?

Only a Muric Afonja Naive Fool will support Ali Baba Tinubu over Osinbajo.

What tribe are you, then we’ll continue the discuss from there?
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Originalmaya11(m): 7:28am On May 13, 2022
Nigerian politics eh😂😂
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by jaxxy(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; the two brightest candidate this 2023..

If PYO is Judas who is now Jesus..?

He's just a selfish and manipulative opportunist.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by SunMusk(m): 7:29am On May 13, 2022
Clearly Osibanja betray Tinubu big time, let us forget about politics or u have ambition. After you help me and i did such to you will you be happy?? for me Tinubu is old and should go and sit down. But let's us call spade a spade
ImmaculateJOE:
Reno is now clearly part of those holding the Country down. He seizes every opportunity to vilify Peter Obi and Yemi Osinbajo; the two brightest candidate this 2023..

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by maasoap(m): 7:36am On May 13, 2022
MikoB:
This reno guy, knows nothing about politics,Sowore knows better. Reno is trying to play a mind game and see if he can manipulate opinion to favour Tinubu vs Atiku because he already knows the answer, Tinubu can only win in the SW in the whole of South, and Atiku will destroy him in the North, he thinks everybody is stupid like him, I will not argue with anyone, let everyone enjoy the fake endorsements for now,30th is just around the corner.

Tinubu will win only in SW but not SE and SS but Atiku will destroy him in the North, according to you. By your statement, it means that you southerners are dumb, very dumb. And people like you will still come out tomorrow and say that Abokis are way behind you southerners. Lol
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by BafanaBafana: 7:38am On May 13, 2022
Just imagine Osibanjo and Atiku contesting against each other. Imagine both of them on a presidential debate. It will be totally one-sided. At least Tinubu and Atiku are a perfect match. This is what Reno is trying to do
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by biggie73(m): 7:53am On May 13, 2022
Thoh:
Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.
...the Judas wants to continue with the terrible jobs Buhari did.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Kobicove(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
I don't feel sorry for them at ll.
I want them to suffer the ultimate humiliation. cheesy

The man that is not even taller than my 15 year-old, Aba-made dildoh!
Sheeesh!

The man dey krazzzzzzzzzzzze gaaaaaaaaaaaan. Only annointed by Pssst Suleman for sure! cheesy

shocked
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by biggie73(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2022
....who will trust a Judas? Not even Satan.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by harmony75: 7:59am On May 13, 2022
Reno so who's your choice, who are you supporting for good cause of the country?! What stops you from running too you're just to criticize everything. If you have no tangible thing to do/support keep quiet and remain silent � don't be a nuisance!
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by 77up(m): 8:00am On May 13, 2022
Toks2008:

You are one of the political jobbers.
He's right, Nigerians need to think twice on that statement.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by yetunsbay(m): 8:10am On May 13, 2022
Reno be man enough live in Nigeria and express your opinions on issues.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by emperor863(m): 8:11am On May 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Reno Omokri is just a luuunatic and a hustler. embarassed

Only God knows what he really wants.

Will he follow GEJ to APC or go with Atiku in PDP Time will tell.

Is GEJ joining APC? Time will tell.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by wisdomkid: 8:16am On May 13, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:
Reno Omokri is just a luuunatic and a hustler. embarassed

Only God knows what he really wants.

Will he follow GEJ to APC or go with Atiku in PDP Time will tell.

Like pouring out information to political illiterates and exposing hidden things? Have he ever begged for money or asked for political position in Nigeria before? He has pure love for Nigeria and has been active for years... NOT these politicians seeking position in the 2023 elections and trying to put mouth in every story that flies by.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by emperor863(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2022
StrongandMighty:
Which 13? He no follow among the 12 wey sign the form for him?
This nigga madness is only increasing by the day

I can confirm that he wasn't one of the twelve governors who signed the form. Reno was right on this.

However, Lilly minded persons would rather believe the sugar coated lies rather than the bitter truth, so let the abuse start.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by wealth2u(m): 8:17am On May 13, 2022
I wonder if u will ever look straight into your own Children tomorrow and be HAPPY within..........May the will of God almighty prevail over our next president in Dr. Peter Obi .
post=112778575:
This MumuReno has been campaigning so much for JAGABAN this day rather than his principal Atiku and his former boss Jona.

Day in Day out, he keeps making his brainwashed swines of supporters look like fools and idiots that they are.
He floored and knocked Obituary the Pandora thief and liar,
Broke down the bones of his supporters, floor them down with innuendos.
We remembered how he has been a god to children of hate, frustrations and perdition cos of their joint hatred for Baba.
Now they are on the receiving ends.
We warned y'all, but your hatred and bigotry blinded y'all.
Same thing the foolish FFK did to you guys, that you were all calling him the greatest man from the West!
All your empty brains will be used by these politicians collectively till una get sense and drop politics of bitterness.

[b][/b]
Just imagine your comment last night, no wonder.
And you are here quoting and wailing on our comment about a better Nigeria.
Shame on you.
Replying some of you is nothing but a waste of space and time.

@topic,
Make una take una MumuReno jibes for una and una Obitua.. below
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Bimpe29: 8:18am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

Please what's your assessment of Prof Kingsley Moghalu as you consider the duo as the most brightest in the upcoming Presidential Election?
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:43am On May 13, 2022
Lightorder:
someone is telling you to beware of the pit you are about to jump into and the demons of poverty , backwardness and stagnation is asking you to believe that he is chasing clout. Oga , you will suffer in this country. You people have been slaughtered severally in the past , what did your brother osinbanjo say ?

What did your brother obi say?
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Indispensable85(m): 8:46am On May 13, 2022
Osinbajo is a political neophyte. They'll play him like tennis. He has no respect in the eyes of the governors. If not for the office he's occupying, nobody will give him ears.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Lightorder: 8:47am On May 13, 2022
blazhykowskyi:

What did your brother obi say?
your brother Obi owes me no explanations, I have no business with him . Osinbajo does because we pay him every month
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by blazhykowskyi(m): 8:47am On May 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Shut up Zombie, you blame Osinbajo for what The Government did, or did not do?

Only a Muric Afonja Naive Fool will support Ali Baba Tinubu over Osinbajo.

What tribe are you, then we’ll continue the discuss from there?

What tribe are you?
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Indispensable85(m): 8:49am On May 13, 2022
MikoB:
This reno guy, knows nothing about politics,Sowore knows better. Reno is trying to play a mind game and see if he can manipulate opinion to favour Tinubu vs Atiku because he already knows the answer, Tinubu can only win in the SW in the whole of South, and Atiku will destroy him in the North, he thinks everybody is stupid like him, I will not argue with anyone, let everyone enjoy the fake endorsements for now,30th is just around the corner.

Hahahahahahahaha......so the endorsement is now fake? Endorsement is only genuine if it's Osinbajo that is endorsed right? U go dey alright las las.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by kechywillz(m): 8:56am On May 13, 2022
Reno of recent started speaking from both sides of his mouth,his neither here nor there
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by pacespot(m): 9:16am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

He works for Tinubu, that is clear enough. He has been attacking Osibanjo ever since the former declared to run.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Segzy19: 9:21am On May 13, 2022
At this moment what do you expect him to say.
Would you have talked differently if you are in Osinbajo's shoes? quote author=Thoh post=112773027]Osibanjo that said he promise to continue the good work Buhari has done as President if elected President.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by Adakintroy: 9:29am On May 13, 2022
Nigerians are very ignorant with politics. America use the right and left analogy for better understand people here just randomly shoot with no clear take from the top. This why leaders use them like pawn cus they have them right were they want them..an ignorant place were they think they actually know.

Imagine buhari Tried to take power all by himself. He failed. But switch and align with tinubu a.pc. and won. Why? The left and right puzzle. That was the original that preserve Nigeria. The north and west. The north owes the west now. Depend on who they owe specifically. my guess is tinubu.

If tinubi contirve to deliver Nigeria back to the north. Then the north owes him reparations. Its how ball is played. Buhari is not any better than Tinubu but he stayed whole eight yard. Give tinubu his dues. Let Osinbajo go grow his party from grass root. Just want to see that 20\20 I.q in all its glory.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by tiswell(m): 9:32am On May 13, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:

blasphemy

or is it because xtianity is tolerant

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by RALPHOW(m): 9:44am On May 13, 2022
He realised that Baba has pegged the office for Osinbajo/ Zulum .
By the grace of God Osinbajo / Zulum shall be the next President and Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by olatuns2017: 9:48am On May 13, 2022
blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524809093072015361

Osibande

Inept

Opportunist of the highest order

Don't overshine the master

Re: Reno Omokro: I Really Feel Sorry For Osinbajo And His Supporters by EkyyyKelson(m): 9:58am On May 13, 2022
Reno Omokri should come clean and campaign for Tinubu. Enough of beating around the bush

blamingthedevil:

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1524809093072015361

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Gov Soludo Tours Innoson Massive Industrial Estates Both Old And New(video) / Obasanjo’s Book "My Watch" About Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.