Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:48 PM

Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? (4307 Views)

Buhari Blames Economic Woes On Past Leaders / Buhari Will Not Probe Past Leaders – Oyegun / Boko Haram Should Be Allow To Capture More Towns Until After The 2015 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by aljharem3: 2:34am On Jul 14, 2011
Katsumoto:

Do a simple test

Is Awo reverred by the people he represented?
Is Bello reverred by the people he represented?
Is Zik reverred by the people he represented?

Awolowo has never been elected to represent the interests of the people of the East, why do you think he should have put their interests ahead of or at par with the interests of those who he represented?

on point wink
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Ystranger: 2:40am On Jul 14, 2011
alj_harem:

on point wink

Who is Awolowo representing?

On pointing things without thinking, polymathic indeed!
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 2:41am On Jul 14, 2011
Ystranger:

You just dey look for my attention sha

Anyway, give me three months, na me and you full time.

Me, Gudugudu, akinkanju, arakangudu, okunrin ogun,  yeah! I'm made on the streets

Bone animosity
I be the great one
Amebo e so ra yin
][color=#990000]I"m beyond your beef talk[/color]
Ojumo kan, imo kan, ere kan, ara kan, asa kan
Just like Chameleon
Olomo si kata l"oba agbado
Igi mu jina s"ori
I think you should know
So,
, Abegi ooooo
Oba o le pe meji l"aafin
E ma lo ji soro

Omo, forget talk, kosi omo naaa ti o je oshe.

I am the most incredible! grin

So o damo, to ba rii?
who dey look for your attention? Akobi Tewonde George Ori e ti fo. Se attention iwo to ti ya iyakuya yi lemi Omo Lisabi mama wa attention walahi ogbadun rara oti jabo leyin okada. Sori pe oti te lodo Desola bayi? Omo burukut one
Amebo e so ra yin
][color=#990000]I"m beyond your beef talk[/color]
Ojumo kan, imo kan, ere kan, ara kan, asa kan
Just like Chameleon
Olomo si kata l"oba agbado
Igi mu jina s"ori
I think you should know
So,
, Abegi ooooo
Oba o le pe meji l"aafin
E ma lo ji soro

Omo, forget talk, kosi omo naaa ti o je oshe.

I am the most incredible! grin

So o damo, to ba rii?
[quote][/quote] who dey look for your attention? Akobi Tewonde George Ori e ti fo. Se attention iwo to ti ya iyakuya yi lemi Omo Lisabi mama wa attention walahi ogbadun rara oti jabo leyin okada. Sori pe oti te lodo Desola bayi? Omo buruku
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by aljharem3: 2:42am On Jul 14, 2011
Ystranger:

Who is Awolowo representing?

On pointing things without thinking, polymathic indeed!

awo was representing his people(SW) i would presume
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Desola(f): 2:44am On Jul 14, 2011
Seanet,

O n soro bi eni wipe aponle kankan wa lara were abugi je yen.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by henry101(m): 2:46am On Jul 14, 2011
Katsumoto:

Do a simple test

Is Awo reverred by the people he represented?
Is Bello reverred by the people he represented?
Is Zik reverred by the people he represented?

Awolowo has never been elected to represent the interests of the people of the East, why do you think he should have put their interests ahead of or at par with the interests of those who he represented?

So He was ambitious to be the President of Nigeria abi?
And He was Gowon's VP and minister of Finance to serve only to the West of Nigeria?

New things everyday,
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 2:47am On Jul 14, 2011
alj_harem:

awo was representing his people(SW) i would presume
You get time sha? You want to start beating about the bush?
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Ystranger: 2:50am On Jul 14, 2011
henry101:

And He was Gowon's VP and minister of Finance to serve only to the West of Nigeria?

New things everyday,

Dont mind all these fly-by-night historians

Historians without pedigree

Historians on things they know very little about.

best to ignore them to their hallucinations.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 2:51am On Jul 14, 2011
Desola:

Seanet,

O n soro bi eni wipe aponle kankan wa lara were abugi je yen.

Aponle ke? Kosi aponle fun Akobi Tewonde George trust me.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Chyz2: 2:52am On Jul 14, 2011
henry101:

New things everyday,

You dey mind this katsumota bigot? lol
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 14, 2011
a.w.o.l.o.w.o.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Katsumoto: 2:54am On Jul 14, 2011
henry101:

New things everyday,
Did Clinton put the interest of the people of Utah ahead of the people of Arkansas while he was governor of Arkansas? Did he not become President of the US first before he merged the interests of the people of Arkansas with the other Americans?

Was Awo elected to the position of Finance Minister or was he appointed? There is a big difference, besides, can you articulate how he only served Western interests while he was Finance Minister? And no beer parlour gists or 'my uncle and fada said' gists.

Sometimes, some of you just use emotions while debating instead of using logic and due process.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Ystranger: 2:55am On Jul 14, 2011
ROFLMAO

Chyz and Henry, be gentle with her!

Blame aunty flo.

He doesnt get sarcasm, i have come to realize.

One track mind!
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 2:57am On Jul 14, 2011
Chyz*:

You dey mind this katsumota bigot? lol
You are the Real bigot. Tell me, which of our Political leaders in the first republic did not put the interest of his ethnic group or region above others? This your ibotic reasoning self.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Ystranger: 3:00am On Jul 14, 2011

There is a big difference, besides, can you articulate how he only served Western interests while he was Finance Minister? And no beer parlour gists or 'my uncle and fada said' gists.

Sometimes, some of you just use emotions while debating instead of using logic and due process.

Henry was asking a rhetorical question.

exposing the loophole in your assertion that Awolowo was representing "his people."

Henry's point is that Awolowo cant be argued to be representing his people when it is on record he volunteered to serve as Nigeria's Finance minister

So much for your intellectual superiority and infallibility

Wey Desola to give five gbosas to her hero.;
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 3:03am On Jul 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

a.w.o.l.o.w.o.
Ileke idi, erora wo.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 14, 2011
Seanet1000:

Ileke idi, erora wo.

Mo kan fe wo bi won a se tuka ni.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 3:11am On Jul 14, 2011
Ystranger:

Henry was asking a rhetorical question.

exposing the loophole in your assertion that Awolowo was representing "his people."

Henry's point is that Awolowo cant be argued to be representing his people when it is on record he volunteered to serve as Nigeria's Finance minister

So much for your intellectual superiority and infallibility

Wey Desola to give five gbosas to her hero.;
Olodo Rapata! Tell me which Nigerian Leader will come out and says he is representing his region first as a President before other regions? But by their Actions you shall know who dey really represent.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by ezeagu(m): 3:14am On Jul 14, 2011
[size=14pt]Chai, JustCash Nwannem Welldone for making these people's head's explode.[/size] grin
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by ezeagu(m): 3:18am On Jul 14, 2011
Chai, really good laugh this night. Hope some didn't damping their mattress. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by EzeUche(m): 3:19am On Jul 14, 2011
Awolowo name belongs in the title just like Gowon. But I would add Ironsi and Azikiwe.

Ojukwu, Balewa or Ahmadu Bello name should not be mentioned in this thread.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Chyz2: 3:29am On Jul 14, 2011
Seanet1000:

You are the Real bigot. Tell me, which of our Political leaders in the first republic did not put the interest of his ethnic group or region above others? This your ibotic reasoning self.

Hmm. . . Zik of AFRICA?
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 3:33am On Jul 14, 2011
EzeUche:

Awolowo name belongs in the title just like Gowon. But I would add Ironsi and Azikiwe.

Ojukwu, Balewa or Ahmadu Bello name should not be mentioned in this thread.
Ojukwu was the number one culprit.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Seanet1000: 3:37am On Jul 14, 2011
To me zik is not a leader with clear conscience. So dont bring him into it.
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by Chyz2: 3:39am On Jul 14, 2011
Seanet1000:

To me zik is not a leader with clear conscience. So dont bring him into it.

How so?
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by EzeUche(m): 3:42am On Jul 14, 2011
Seanet1000:

Ojukwu was the number one culprit.

Why?
Re: Boko Haram: Should Our Past Leaders Be Ashamed For Not Being Foresighted? by OAM4J: 4:21am On Jul 14, 2011
I wish to commend the discussions on this thread which to a large extent have been civil and peaceful. I had thought the thread will be moved to Ethnic section before getting to the 2nd page, but so far there is no reason for me to move it. So I plead with all us to keep it civil as we continue to analyze our history for the purpose of knowledge and to avoid repeating the same mistake all over again.

Please bear with the modification of the thread title; it is for the purpose of making it more befitting for the politics section than Ethnics section.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

State Of Amukoko, In Lagos State / Nigeria To Borrow N47billion From ADB (African Development Bank) / If Diezani Stole £13b (3.9trn) What's Nigeria 2014 Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.