Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,198 members, 7,839,081 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5462738 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (2352) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by salamander(m): 10:03am On Feb 06, 2012
@I-Hacked, Swordswifter

Hey guys, great work. I have been following ur achievements and congrats!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 10:13am On Feb 06, 2012
pboy2buzy:

i hackd,pls,is avater stil workin in descrambling channels.tanx
@ pboy2buzy, you have asked this question for multiple times and it seems as nobody want to respond to you. I want to make it clear to you, that this forum doesn't support decryption of paytv, it purely treat free to air activities. I suggest that you pass your question to the person who persuaded you to buy it or to the person you purchased it from. I would have help you if really know how to use it. I don't have it and wouldn't want to have it. I'm satisfied with what I get on fta. It gives me joy when I get what paytv have from fta and not from decryption of paytv. Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 10:15am On Feb 06, 2012
Ihacked am with you.if its cheaper its better.twinsoris,what is your signal strenght on jsc.use mbc to track your nilesat.what is your highest signal on nilesat and hotbird.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 10:20am On Feb 06, 2012
@i hacked & all.
what is the price equivalent in naira the prices of the HD Decoders.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:09am On Feb 06, 2012
Brite02:

@i hacked & all.
what is the price equivalent in naira the prices of the HD Decoders.
@ Brite02, as of now that I'm posting GHS150 stand for N14331, GHS130 - N12403, GHS110 - N10494, GHS100 - N9540.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sophieamore1(f): 1:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
@DLEE,
SO WHAT YOU MEAN IS THAT GHANANIAN GH IS ALMOST EQUIVALENT TO DOLLARS! HOW?
BESIDES IT LOOKS LIKE THESE GHANANIANS ARE UP TO SOMETHING,
MAYBE THEY ARE FORMING THEIR OWN GH GROUP OR CULT.
WITH I HACKED AS THE INVINCIBLE MAN.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 2:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
Sophieamore1:

@DLEE,
Don't forget that ghana devalued their currency,
ie, Former 1000ghc can be 10ghc now,
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2012
Sophieamore1:

@DLEE,
Sophieamore1:

@DLEE,

@ Sophieamore 1, the Ghananian currency is high to compare with other African countaries. Anybody can visit www.coinmill.com/ for confirmation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2012
Eutelsat has announced that satellite names will be changed on March 1, 2012.
For example,
ATLANTIC BIRD™ 1 on 12.5 degrees West will be renamed to EUTELSAT 12 West A
ATLANTIC BIRD™ 3 becomes EUTELSAT 5 West A
W3A becomes EUTELSAT 7A
W2A becomes EUTELSAT 10A
W3C becomes EUTELSAT 16A
W4 becomes EUTELSAT 36A
W7 becomes EUTELSAT 36B
Looks simple because the names now correspond with the location i.e. degrees. W4 is located at 36 degrees and is now named Eutelsat 36A. W3A is at 7 degrees and is renamed Eutelsat 7A, etc.
More info, reasons, and all can be found at: http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/eutelsat-satellites-faq.html#faq1
The whole list can be found at: http://www.flysat.com/newurl.php  grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 5:03pm On Feb 06, 2012
Pidzo:

Eutelsat has announced that satellite names will be changed on March 1, 2012.
For example,
ATLANTIC BIRD™ 1 on 12.5 degrees West will be renamed to EUTELSAT 12 West A
ATLANTIC BIRD™ 3 becomes EUTELSAT 5 West A
W3A becomes EUTELSAT 7A
W2A becomes EUTELSAT 10A
W3C becomes EUTELSAT 16A
W4 becomes EUTELSAT 36A
W7 becomes EUTELSAT 36B
Looks simple because the names now correspond with the location i.e. degrees. W4 is located at 36 degrees and is now named Eutelsat 36A. W3A is at 7 degrees and is renamed Eutelsat 7A, etc.
More info, reasons, and all can be found at: http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/eutelsat-satellites-faq.html#faq1
The whole list can be found at: http://www.flysat.com/newurl.php  grin grin
thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 5:11pm On Feb 06, 2012
I Hacked:

@obnelly what about if the HD is  good and cheap than mpeg4?

in Ghana some sell 69z for GH180 to GH200 and the KTV5000 full HD is from Gh100 to Gh150

i personally don't have bud my highest is 90cm dish
I had an offer from elijah tv to test the decoder for them,however l want  to see whether it can do all that come with internet port,thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2012
New channels on Amos 5c including AFN package (FTA channels are TPC, AFN Family and Guide), ERTU package (FTA), BBC World Service (Arabic)FTA. cool
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ugoc1: 7:01pm On Feb 06, 2012
Manchester united signing at d last January transfer window;H WEBB.he scored twice against Chelsea at d wknd.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 06, 2012
ugo .c:

Manchester united signing at d last January transfer window;H WEBB.he scored twice against Chelsea at d wknd.
I get your sense o f humour. Let other teams also find their 'WEBB' too. But next time try to post in the right thread. At least we need to be tidy and organised. grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
gadotor:

I had an offer from elijah tv to test the decoder for them,however l want  to see whether it can do all that come with internet port,thank you

if they gave you ktv5000 they will also give you M100 HD that 100%support ccam

post pictures and screen shot of M100 like i did to ktv5000

not the one i send you via email
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2012
@I hacked, does the price included the decoder plus dish and lnb or only the decorder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2012
simniboma:

@I hacked, does the price included the decoder plus dish and lnb or only the decorder?

from the price you will see that is not the same which means the decoders are not the same
KTV type and M100 all HD
none of them have dish

HOPE THE DECODER MATER ENDS HERE.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2012
Dlee. thanks.
i hacked, i hope we in nigeria can benefit from it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by simniboma(m): 11:34pm On Feb 06, 2012
gadotor:

I had an offer from elijah tv to test the decoder for them,however l want to see whether it can do all that come with internet port,thank you
We hope after yor test you will lay the two decorders side-by-side for members to see and make a good choice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by King411(m): 12:04am On Feb 07, 2012
Pidzo:

New channels on Amos 5c including AFN package (FTA channels are TPC, AFN Family and Guide), ERTU package (FTA), BBC World Service (Arabic)FTA.  cool
Hey man,have u tried shooting this bird before?.how's the beam?.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Kungu(m): 6:27am On Feb 07, 2012
Pidzo:

New channels on Amos 5c including AFN package (FTA channels are TPC, AFN Family and Guide), ERTU package (FTA), BBC World Service (Arabic)FTA. cool

Good Morning,

Only 4 frequencies on Amos 5 C band at the moment.

Frequency 3976 L DVB-S SR 6718 NO AUDIO OR VIDEO

Frequency 4119 R DVB-S/MPEG-2 SR 7200 Thomson Reuters World News Service (FTA)

Frequency 4127 R DVB-S/MPEG-2 SR 2169 MTV Base Africa (Coded)

Frequency 4133 L DVB-S2 5530-2/3 8PSK SR 5300 Doordarshan tv channels (FTA)
DD Urd, DD Podhigai, DD Sahyadri, DD Saptagiri, DD India
This frequency is only stable during the night.

I checked the frequencies posted on Flysat on Sunday but it seems the are still off air.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:49am On Feb 07, 2012
i   don't no if  some one have  notes this amos 5  and arabsat  5c are picked on 90-cm
at  the same position

i

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Brite02(m): 9:49am On Feb 07, 2012
I Hacked,
did you use two c band lnbs or just one to achieve this on the 90cm dish. how did u go about it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 11:22am On Feb 07, 2012
@ I Hacked, i think with eutelsat w6 @ 21.6e (ku) as reference, arabsat 5c at 20.0e should be easy
are u receiving aljazeera sport and news.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pboy2buzy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2012
menhh,thunder don dull me, thunder has blown my ku band lnb, tryna chek if d c band is stil a victim, ****sad****
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
Kungu:

Good Morning,

Only 4 frequencies on Amos 5 C band at the moment.

Frequency 3976 L DVB-S SR 6718 NO AUDIO OR VIDEO

Frequency 4119 R DVB-S/MPEG-2 SR 7200 Thomson Reuters World News Service (FTA)

Frequency 4127 R DVB-S/MPEG-2 SR 2169 MTV Base Africa (Coded)

Frequency 4133 L DVB-S2 5530-2/3 8PSK SR 5300 Doordarshan tv channels (FTA)
DD Urd, DD Podhigai, DD Sahyadri, DD Saptagiri, DD India
This frequency is only stable during the night.

I checked the frequencies posted on Flysat on Sunday but it seems the are still off air.
Today's Flysat Update is also showing that the said channels have left Amos 5. Thanks for the update cry cry
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 3:02pm On Feb 07, 2012
am getting rtm laayoune with 11732h 2219 with cband lnb on 90cm
do any one know the orbit where this channel is cos my meter ring and i blind scan and got it

all cband tp i know fail me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lovala(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2012
I Hacked:

do any one know the orbit where this channel is cos my meter ring and i blind scan and got it

Helo I Hacked:

You've really scaled the ladder with your marvelous results from your various experiments. Now, I'd like to know if there is a special circuit that accompanies your set up to aid reception of birds that are normally hit with dishes above 90cm. That is, is it possible for any one to also replicate your results with the normal strong decoders, lnbs and 90cm dishes. Thankx man and keep up the good work. I've been MIA for a while now and just got hoked up to the 'net thankx to a friends system.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2012
@All, is atlantic bird 7 signal for nwa beam still there ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
I Hacked:

*Check arabsat 5a @ 30.5east C-band, for rtm laayoune frequency 4015 R symbol rate 2220, you have converted C-band frequency to the ku band* grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2012
Ibaku:

@All, is atlantic bird 7 signal for nwa beam still there ?
if u lost ur ab7 nwa beam, try and move it to ur right , while standin at back of d dish
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2012
@lovala I start with strong decoder and lnb but now am not with strong .strong will fail you.the lnb  is made in china but I order my from  USA market
A lot of work have to be done, i can see a lot of peoples don’t believe it. The problems is  my sat meters cant preview picture  I need one that can preview picture so that  I  will use shot  cable  to do for  all of  you  to  believe  it and  also  work  on  it. My dish is now in incomplete building so am blocked from 37W to 70w by the time I will be taking my dish back to the hh motor on the roof the preview meter will be here so all of you will  see it on   shot cable  from the lnbf below are some  of the sat at the west that am receiving on 90cm dish.

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (2352) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.