Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5451234 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sammu(m): 9:30am On Aug 01, 2011
i am in port harcourt now. Ph N Ls let hook up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2011
@ i Hacked     please thank you very much for such a good work. in fact, it is an eye opener. but i want to know your location and some channels that you received on telstar 11, 45w ku.hope to hear from you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2011
ddddddddd
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by spaceman(m): 9:51am On Aug 01, 2011
I Hacked:

please can some one convect N17,000 to Ghana cedis for me

and also N8,000 to Ghana cedis
Get them converted here: http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:38am On Aug 01, 2011
@spaceman bro thank you
@Iron2011 canal adulto,RASD TV,Canal Info News,Divona,Juch-Tech,Gilat Satcom and some feed channels

Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2011
Guys I would like to know if the card sharing is still working because my AVATRA-2 is showing nothing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 11:22am On Aug 01, 2011
@ESTJOZI
Mmmmmmmmmh!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
@Pidzo if you have any good news for me plz you can call me on 0888891871/0999891871
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
ESTJOZI:

Guys I would like to know if the card sharing is still working because my AVATRA-2 is showing nothing.
Pls have they release Avatar(movie) pt.2, what happen 2 Jake Sully grin cheesy grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 4:45pm On Aug 01, 2011
@Estjozi
Where are you bro? wink wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
Abdul010:

Pls have they release Avatar(movie) pt.2, what happen 2 Jake Sully grin cheesy grin
@ Abdul010, the kind of Avatar 2 they are talking of here is that jujubox from China that uses its charm to open encrypted channel and it has a general name as do***e or you can call it dogshit.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
My bro Gadotoor hear is picture again i tried on email but could not that's why i brought it hear no positioner needed for this one the receiver control it what you need is just change the channel and the motor will move to the position of that channel thank you my bro

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2011
@D.lee
I was thinking the guy is joking, good that you've helped him and us too! grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Iron2011: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ i Hacked thank you bro and well done too
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Abdul010: 11:08pm On Aug 01, 2011
Pidzo:

@D.lee
I was thinking the guy is joking, good that you've helped him and us too! grin
I was actually joking it was a not talk about issues in this forum grin cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 1:18am On Aug 02, 2011
please to all my brothers i can't send you all this pictures and explanation so all my brothers pic from hair
it use only one normal cable no position er needed from decoder to motor from motor to lnbf
it move up to 75*E and also 75*W so you can pick all ku satellite with this one dish
i hope is ok now than you

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omokoaustine(m): 5:16am On Aug 02, 2011
thank u very much for that work. But one thing i want to ask is can buy dis here in naija and another thing i am confuse of is the way the dish is motorized without jack becos i am not seeing anything like jack or motorizer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 6:46am On Aug 02, 2011
PIDZO I am based in Blantyre, and I would like to agrre with other guys on this forum that the Vatra-2 are from China even the Strong Deceoder which we are in shops here are fake. ie on the box it is str 4669x but the data inside is str 4663x. any way Malawi is full of fake products.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olsojay(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2011
@gadotor we need to talk, give ur number i mean fully include how to call u from nigeria.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zambeat(m): 8:30am On Aug 02, 2011
@all,Rtnc on intelsat7/10 is listed on traksat frq 12636 symbol rate 2592 tried entering it no signal its not listed on lyngsat.anyone with a working tp,and also,is citizen tv o intelsat7 /10 ku and if so whts the tp?thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 10:09am On Aug 02, 2011
zambeat:

@all,Rtnc on intelsat7/10 is listed on traksat frq 12636 symbol rate 2592 tried entering it no signal its not listed on lyngsat.anyone with a working tp,and also,is citizen tv o intelsat7 /10 ku and if so whts the tp?thank you
Citizen tv is on INTEL 902 Cband at 92.E.As for RTNC congo,try RASCOM Sat at 2.E.Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 11:47am On Aug 02, 2011
I Hacked:

please to all my brothers i can't send you all this pictures and explanation so all my brothers pic from hair
it use only one normal cable no position er needed from decoder to motor from motor to lnbf
it move up to 75*E and also 75*W so you can pick all ku satellite with this one dish
i hope is ok now than you

Although this stuff is not new on the forum. Some have it but didn't get the insallation ryt. Wot u ve there re of two type i believe. i saw jack type on the floor and another one with a motor on the rooftop. how do we see one to buy. And can u take tym to give out a detailed installation guidelines.i mean in a word or pdf format download attachment. i am very interested. cheers.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Estjozi
The only shop that offers original Strong products that I know is in the capital city, old town. The rest are fakes. wink wink wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zambeat(m): 12:31pm On Aug 02, 2011
Ilish:

Citizen tv is on INTEL 902 Cband at 92.E.As for RTNC congo,try RASCOM Sat at 2.E.Thank you
Ilish, thnx for the info.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by JOEWAYNE(m): 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
I Hacked:

Great Gadomor,, freshp and all finally my ku motor with 90cm dish is set with good signals to me
I hit 45 W and all west and east satellite. please check pic 1 below why still this tp red?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Bro Pidzo what is the name of the Shop and How much are the Strong Decoders/HD ones. Can I have your number plz or drop it t this address estjozi@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
zobo-i-zee:

Although this stuff is not new on the forum. Some have it but didn't get the insallation ryt. Wot u ve there re of two type i believe. i saw jack type on the floor and another one with a motor on the rooftop. how do we see one to buy. And can u take tym to give out a detailed installation guidelines.i mean in a word or pdf format download attachment. i am very interested. cheers.

if you know how to setup c band jack then you can use the same process to install the jack type
and the round one too you track the nearest sat from the west and east and the rest will follow
thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Estjozi
Now lets talk man to man bro, I am sending my number, mukonzekeleretu coz there is alot to discuss.  grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2011
Pidzo:

@Estjozi
Now lets talk man to man bro, I am sending my number, mukonzekeleretu coz there is alot to discuss.  grin grin grin grin
Hahahahaha, ndipo akonzekeletu.Nkani ya chitukuko
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ESTJOZI: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ilish,Pidzo man thats very good guys tumizani tiyankhulane basi.hahahahaha thats great
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Ilish
I like it bro, you are the bomb! My one and only bro, inunso mukonzekele nkhani yachitukuko grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ilish(m): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2011
@ESTJOZI and Pidzo,bros we are one and the same only divided by the colonial border boundaries.Ndise antu amodzi basi

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.