Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5430194 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sensicut(m): 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2016
omotech:
When brand new one is 12,500 that is polar mount, you used something for about a year ask malix
guy new one is (#16.000) go and re price it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arebian: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
sunene1:
chinedu is right .About a year ago, i have 7w as primary on my 1.8m dish attached with 16e and 28e.so in satellite world wonders take place everyday.with patience,determination and perfection,u can achieve impossibilities in satellite world.Reporting from Abuja-Nigeria

Also about 3 years ago, 2013 to be precise I had 7W as my primary signal on 1.8m prime focus dish, attached with 4.8E, 7E, 16E, 28E, 22W. It looms crazy but they all had perfect signal quality. It made my neighbours so envious and convetous. Great and strange things do happen in the satelkite world.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eedris63(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2016
Pls gurux in da house were can I watch Saudia Arabia PRo League fta.....?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
michealblakky:
LA goscians just call me on 08034168868 or 08177274773 for our eutelsat 9e installation

Hello Mr Michael, digits port is leaving the sat by month end...what is the use?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
[09:40, 4/25/2016] Saheed 9jact: [4/22, 18:29] Cccam Naija: Austrias of Hungary, satellite TV and radio broadcasting termination of subscriber services!
The M7 Group SA (headquarters: L-1246 2 Rue Albert Borschette, Luxembourg, registration number: B 148 073; hereinafter: the "Company"wink as the Austrias Hungary is available under the brand name of television and radio broadcast packets provider and is also a member of the Luxembourg-based M7 Group hereby informs its Customers dear to the Hungarian satellite television and radio broadcasting subscription services

terminate with effect from 30 April 2016.
The termination of the services at the same time leads to the relationship between the clients and the Company's termination of the subscription agreement, a letter for termination § 134 of the Act C of 2003 on electronic communications ( "Electronic Communications Act"wink (2), (3) and (5 ) and the Austrias Hungary's Terms of service ( "Terms and Conditions"wink 12.3. in terms of section, mailed by registered form for our clients.

It is important to us that our customers Austrias Hungary after the termination of the service will continue to enjoy their favorite shows, so we want to offer a unique opportunity to draw your attention to the UPC Direct satellite TV, Internet and phone service provider by. UPC Direct offer unique compared to the demands of the current subscription channels can be found in a much richer range of possibilities will be sorted.

one-time discount deals offered by UPC Direct is only available in Hungary Austrias existing subscribers, for a limited time.

If you are our customer and want to avail of the special offer, please ensure a smooth transition to indicate your intention to order by clicking on the Next button to offer a unique UPC Direct.

Luxembourg, 29 February 2016.

Regards:

Marco E. Johannes B. Visser and Troelstra
M7 Group SA Directors

To the unique offer of UPC Direct!
Information on termination

Source: http://www.austriasat.hu
[09:49, 4/25/2016] Adesola: Austriasat Hungary

In March 2014 the Hungarian satellite TV service AustriaSat Magyarország (AustriaSat Hungary) was launched. Comprising 55 of the most popular Hungarian public and private TV channels, the platform will also include 15 channels in HD in three packages, Start, Optimal and Maximal. The platform is available for DTH reception via EUTELSAT 9A. Using a dual feed installation, subscribers are able to benefit from the free-to-air offer broadcast by Eutelsat's HOT BIRD satellites. For subscribers ready to receive the AustriaSat Magyarország offer for a loyalty period, installation is provided for free with equipment rented with no monthly installments. The service has many other advantages, like excellent quality, wide range of sports channels and HD ready set top box which is provided to each customer.
Visit our Hungarian Digital Television provider Austriasat at www.austriasat.hu for more information.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2016
Ameboperoo:

Is this channel the same as Varshez TV3?
if you read my post very well you don't need to ask that question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kingsley6(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
valentinocards:

to get 9.0E without much stress.
you must have a very good LNB (mine is Premium HD)
firstly track madagascar with 12728 h 30000 and mark the angle of elevation
secondly, track zuku with 11938 h 27500 and mark the angle of elevation.
thirdly, now move the back to madagascar and note the difference in the angle of elevation.
fortly, now make the same difference in the angle of elevation down. (tap your dish down).
from your decoder input 11804 h 27500
skrew the LNB direction from 7 0clock to 5 0clock
then move your dish to the right side gradually until you hit green. (if you are facing the dish)
goodluck

Thanks bros.... Please, I tried this same tp and hit green, after scanning I saw ses channels.. . should i change my polarity to V? Fuji dual lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
Sensicut:
It's not good to call u a liar, I called Malix 2days ago & he told me that supamax is 12,000 & strong is 13,000 with polar mount. he even surgest that I should go for strong because is d best that was saturday afternoon around 3pm.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2016
@life707 Point of correction 7e can be secured with 60cm and even nailed together with sess5 one lnb Including RTS channel you are talking about on 12728H30000 as am watching them at home but 7w is impossible.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rahman28: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2016
Eedris63:
Pls gurux in da house were can I watch Saudia Arabia PRo League fta.....?

on saudi sport channel while their news showing on mbc action
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

Thank you for this comment.

Emmachile one of my guys and very experienced satellite enthusiast like myself said the same thing

All the belligerent got to do is confirm his claim and not just sit behind the screen. After all, nothing is really impossible. We must keep trying until we get it done grin grin
2.4 net dish & 2.4 pan dish. which one is better?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2016
ManirBK:
@life707 Point of correction 7e can be secured with 60cm and even nailed together with sess5 one lnb Including RTS channel you are talking about on 12728H30000 as am watching them at home but 7w is impossible.
Nice one @ the highlighted

I hope we don't get to see ignorant post anymore about the subject, as over 5 different people have made statements already

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2016
kogistar:
2.4 net dish & 2.4 pan dish. which one is better?

Both are good.

Key points are

1) get original dish. Too many fake dishes out there

Some time in 2001, that's way before Nairaland was created, during our nilesat installation, we had issues with net dishes and back then we stopped using net dishes for nilesat and instead opted for pan and original fibre dishes

Net dishes makes a lot of sense for C band satellites.
I can also confirm that 2.4m net dish is doing well on 9e and sport 24. This isn't mere claim but tested fact.

If you can't get original pan or fibre, go for net dish

1) Fibre
2) Pan
3) Net

The only issue with fibre is the non detachable nature like pan and net

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2016
omotech:
It's not good to call u a liar, I called Malix 2days ago & he told me that supamax is 12,000 & strong is 13,000 with polar mount. he even surgest that I should go for strong because is d best that was saturday afternoon around 3pm.

Strong only sell ground mount dishes. Aside this, their pan is the most original in Nigeria
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2016
[quote author=Olutozn54 post=44990537]
Bros in respect to your question 2, I av 2.4 metre of recent my sport 24 is offline lik a month now... pls wat d solution[/quote

tweak your lnb. But leave your dish as it was. D signal will pop up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kogistar: 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2016
davodguy:

Both are good.

Key points are

1) get original dish. Too many fake dishes out there

Some time in 2001, that's way before Nairaland was created, during our nilesat installation, we had issues with net dishes and back then we stopped using net dishes for nilesat and instead opted for pan and original fibre dishes

Net dishes makes a lot of sense for C band satellites.
I can also confirm that 2.4m net dish is doing well on 9e and sport 24. This isn't mere claim but tested fact.

If you can't get original pan or fibre, go for net dish

1) Fibre
2) Pan
3) Net

The only issue with fibre is the non detachable nature like pan and net
there is net/pan dish in STRONG SHOP in my area, dos it mean that, if i buy net dish, i won't get nilsat? note; its sold by STRONG DEALER
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adinanabdulsamad(m): 11:27pm On Apr 25, 2016
wat is the best dish to track beingsports and digisports and sony kid?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:19am On Apr 26, 2016
Sensicut:

For arena in oshodi d price is 11k/ and 12k . As at last week.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2016
@all the gurus in house, carefully study this picture below, that dish that is marked "installed dish" that dish was installed 2 days ago, that gave impression that; may be mtn worldwide is recievable with 1m dish @ 57e, because the dish position is between DSTV and old mytv, @odilibe, blexxonmak, gorge D and host of others, ur contribution are needed here, my location is Abuja.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2016
I keep reading in some blogs that people should avoid tracking with a qsat decoder but I don't know why because all the satellite I've nailed so far was done with a qsat decoder. So can someone tell me the reason why tracking with qsat is frowned at......
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2016
graphicicon:
@all the gurus in house, carefully study this picture below, that dish that is marked "installed dish" that dish was installed 2 days ago, that gave impression that; may be mtn worldwide is recievable with 1m dish @ 57e, because the dish position is between DSTV and old mytv, @odilibe, blexxonmak, gorge D and host of others, ur contribution are needed here, my location is Abuja.

That dish with Cband lnb is not locked at NSS 12 @ 57°E. Carefully take a look at the elevation of that dish and you will see that it is higher than that of DSTV. Again, check the azimuth of that dish and you will see that it is not NSS 12. The azimuth of NSS is almost the same with the dish locked on DSTV... but wait oh, I thought you have 1 meter offset dish, Cband lnb and conical scaler ring, I suggest that you try and track NSS 12 with that your said dish, thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Moyin4king: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2016
graphicicon:
That dish doesn't lock to any satellite to judge with the clerk bet and more so the azimuth is even go far than old mytv dish that is close to horizon
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodguy: 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
kogistar:
there is net/pan dish in STRONG SHOP in my area, dos it mean that, if i buy net dish, i won't get nilsat? note; its sold by STRONG DEALER

You may not get the MENA beam on nilesat with a net dish.

Ask Malix if Strong produces net dishes.

Just buy Pan Jeje, to be sure. When you see 10 dishes anywhere around you, be sure that 7 out of them would either be made of pan or fibre. the remaining 3 could be net

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 12:59pm On Apr 26, 2016
sauceEEP:
I keep reading in some blogs that people should avoid tracking with a qsat decoder but I don't know why because all the satellite I've nailed so far was done with a qsat decoder. So can someone tell me the reason why tracking with qsat is frowned at......

Because of d signal problem and moreover low quality of signal if tracking low signal coverage satellite
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yusuff214: 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
pls gurus, which decoders are the best alternative for strong decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2016
yusuff214:

Alphabox or qsat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EuroBeam: 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2016
I have openBox x3 for sale
yusuff214:

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2016
graphicicon:
Sp**t24 has been on,long enough before most people knew about it- I mean on NSS12 @57E,those who could track it then had a minimum of 2.4m dish,i'm thinking that might be Turksat 4a @42E.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by coderXO(m): 4:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
Chukstaker what did you do about your decoder?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2016
Ismy5000:

Alphabox or qsat
Alphabox is better than Qsat unless you want to use qsat spycam account.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 4:56pm On Apr 26, 2016
graphicicon:
That should be AFN Network at Intelsat 906 at 64. 2°E.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adinanabdulsamad(m): 5:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
pls hse ,wat is the advantage of using 6ft dish? pls quike response.tank u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.