Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5429894 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:59am On May 01, 2016
Below is one of the posts

They're saying something else, but Nigerians are interpreting it as something else
actrite:
Hungary satellite television and radio broadcasting services for termination of Subscriber's!
M7 Group S.A. (Headquarters: Rue Albert Borschette, L-1246 2, Luxembourg; registration number: B 148,073; hereinafter referred to as "company"wink, such as is available under the brand name AustriaSat Hungary television and radio műsorcsomagok service provider based in Luxembourg and is also the M7 Group hereby informs Dear customers to the Hungarian television and radio broadcasting: subscriber services with effect from 30 April 2016.
The termination of the services, our customers and our company subscription agreement between the termination also results in termination of contract letter of 6 May 2003 concerning the electronic communications. law C per year ("Eht"wink 134. subsection (2), (3) and (5), as well as the General terms and conditions for Hungary Austriasat service ("GTC"wink, 7.6. in accordance with section with acknowledgement of receipt has been sent to our customers in the form of
. It is important for us to provide our customers the service after Hungary AustriaSat continue to enjoy their favourite shows, so we want you to recommend the UPC Direct satellite TV, internet and telephone service provided by special. The UPC Direct current individual subscription can be found on the offer claiming channels will be much richer as compared to the
offers a
option. UPC Direct, offered by a single discount offer only Hungary current subscribers AustriaSat available
for a limited time. If you are a customer and would like to make use of the special offer, in order to ensure a smooth transition to the order please indicate the unique offer of the Next UPC Direct button.
Luxembourg, 2016.
on February 29. Yours:
Marco e. Visser and Johannes b.
Troelstra M7 Group S.A. Directors considered, information
for more
contact customer service issue 1. For INFORMATION ABOUT SERVICE contract is terminated When the
Hungary
satellite? AustriaSat Why do we need to close the satellite service AustriaSat Hungary?
What is the termination of the service, subscribers to do?
The contract to other companies?
Cancelled the time has not yet expired. You will have to pay compensation for termination of the contract due to?
Pay compensation for termination of the contract By premature
? The contract will be repaid by a one-time charge paid?
2. BILLING INFORMATION during the period of
I have to pay a monthly fee?
If you manage to get a contract with a new kind of szolgáltatómmal as 2016. on April 30, he has to should I use the monthly fee during the entire period of?
I am Túlfizetésben. What should I do?
Why I got my letter, while the?
3. INFORMATION RELATED to the OPERATION of the SERVICE, the service is available in limited
I already turned on? If you are not my work, but has not yet expired for 60 days, then what should I do?
What should I do
the antenna? Use another Hungarian
Have a Better Translation?
®
  
tani eshte me mire
ora è meglio 
  
wish you all the best
Желаю вам всего наилучшего 
  
With you and i wish you all the best for you life.I have a new boyfriend and i…
Ar jums un novēlu jums visu labāko jūsu dzīvē. Man ir jauns draugs un es gribu, ka jūs…
  
With you and i wish you all the best for you life.I have a new boyfriend and i…
With you and i wish you all the best for you life. I have a new boyfriends and… 
  
Touch to type or start writing...በጣም ነው የቀበጥሽው
Touch to type or start writing ... በጣም ነው የቀበጥሽው 
  
kar
dick 
  
si noua
and the new 
  
Lətifə
lətifə
  
Lətifə
lətifə
  
i did not hear you in zurich
Je nai pas entendu vous à zurich 
 
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ameboperoo(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2016
Jerana15:

OhOh cry can a normal electrician do it?
Yeah. Any experienced technician will do it.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jerana15(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2016
SweetWJ:
Any good electronic technician can fix it for u. If were in my area i would have helped

Tnx bro...I'm in Benin city
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 2:15pm On May 01, 2016
Has anyone living in Zamfara laid hands on these cards should confirm and tell us the price and where to get it.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 2:39pm On May 01, 2016
ify4king:
its inclusive, jst follow d steps by graphicicon, I did mine this afternoon and its working
Pls i check my box properly this afternoon i didn't see the serial numba & code numba. is it inside the panel help me pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SweetWJ(m): 3:31pm On May 01, 2016
Jerana15:

Tnx bro...I'm in Benin city
I'm in Delta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by goodieuzo: 6:42pm On May 01, 2016
Please I need firmware to fix audio issue in qsat23g.the links for the firmware are all dead from every site av been.someone please upload for me .
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EuroBeam: 7:12pm On May 01, 2016
Download from here:https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B6UsPCWb6IB_emVMNmZyXzhVeEk/edit
goodieuzo:
Please I need firmware to fix audio issue in qsat23g.the links for the firmware are all dead from every site av been.someone please upload for me .
Give feedback if it work!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 7:34pm On May 01, 2016
davodyguy:
About a week ago, a certain newbie who started installing easy satellites made a bogus claim, which he's yet to back up till date.
I also read here rumours and posts from some cheap bloggers seeking attention that Digisport channels would cease to transmit in Hungary under MTV from April, 30th 2016. ( the M stands for Magyar)

Today is May, 1st 2016 and as I type, digi sports and other channels beaming within the MTV package are still dancing on our TV screens, to the extent that Leicester city vs Man United was advertised.

My advise to everyone is that don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Inverto black ku lnb is now available at alaba mkt @ d rate of 4k. That means
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Swanky092: 7:42pm On May 01, 2016
SOMEONE SHOULD PLEASE HELP
Swanky092:
HAPPY SUNDAY ALL....PLS CAN ANYONE IN ENUGU COMFIRM THE AMOUNT OF SRT 4922A (ORIGINAL). THANKS.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by afolabiade(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2016
Strong decoder 4922A
ify4king:
wat reciever are u using
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:39pm On May 01, 2016
Ismy5000:

Inverto black ku lnb is now available at alaba mkt @ d rate of 4k. That means

I'm not happy with you oo. We are supposed to see during this holiday

Is the inverto black original?

My old school Lnb gives me 71% at night on digisport TP with the neck removed
Heard inverto black increase from 5-6%

I.e if you get 60% before, inverto pushes it to 65 or 66%

Need the Euro Star Anti wilmax C band now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jahstech: 9:36pm On May 01, 2016
SweetWJ:
I'm in Delta
SweetWJ please if we can discuss I would appreciate it. Have a hotel job in Warri that I would like to include you in, the guys have been on my neck for some time am the one delaying.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by EuroBeam: 9:51pm On May 01, 2016
Does anyone know the functionality of this card?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 11:08pm On May 01, 2016
Rumour mongers why is digisports still showing? April 30th has passed ooo
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by michealblakky: 11:40pm On May 01, 2016
For your installation of eutelsat 9e in Lagos call me on 08034168868 or 08177274773. Pls for dose DAT called me wen I was strong last week u can call again am better now. Bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 12:26am On May 02, 2016
Finally, finally locked Eutel 9E a few hours ago. In all,155 channels (blind scan) popped up. Location is FCT. Dish; 1.8m strong pan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2016
goodieuzo:
@goodieuzo, u can download ur qsat 23g firmware from the link on my footprint below.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 1:15am On May 02, 2016
At what persentage Sony packages show on 1.8m /2.4m...I ve 55% here and doesn't show.
How can I increase the signal?
Pls it is very urgent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IT4ALL: 1:47am On May 02, 2016
urgent reply pls
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 6:14am On May 02, 2016
IT4ALL:
urgent reply pls
what is ur location,? i do get between 60_64% its never stable. my HBO 79-80%.180cm pan imo state

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by merrypakman: 6:42am On May 02, 2016
routsz:
Finally, finally locked Eutel 9E a few hours ago. In all,155 channels (blind scan) popped up. Location is FCT. Dish; 1.8m strong pan
Routsz may we know ur signal quality, type of lnb, Position of ur lnb pls. Also post picture of ur set up. I tried it on 1.8m here in Abuja but keep getting startimes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 8:34am On May 02, 2016
michealblakky:
Rumour mongers why is digisports still showing? April 30th has passed ooo

You dey mind dem? When I said kids everywhere, people thought I was insulting, but I was actually saying the truth.

Please read my above post on this thread. Satellites or packages don't just disappear like that. Adequate notices would be given and the news was in fact misinterpreted.

The news has to do with M7 and not MTV Hungary.

It was a certain blogger that started the rumour, warning people not to buy Cccam again, that the channels would disappear by 30th April.

Google Magyar TV Hungary, change language to English, then you can know all about Hungary television.

Yes all satellites have expiry dates, but this has nothing to do with satellite, but a package
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by roogee: 8:43am On May 02, 2016
arbourboateng:
Champion TV on Liverpool match while vision 4 on Seville match enjoy

How many channels r there at de side of champion tv? Frequencies will help at least. Thx, waitn for ur response
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2016
davodyguy:

You dey mind dem? When I said kids everywhere, people thought I was insulting, but I was actually saying the truth.

Please read my above post on this thread. Satellites or packages don't just disappear like that. Adequate notices would be given and the news was in fact misinterpreted.

The news has to do with M7 and not MTV Hungary.

It was a certain blogger that started the rumour, warning people not to buy Cccam again, that the channels would disappear by 30th April.

Google Magyar TV Hungary, change language to English, then you can know all about Hungary television.

Yes all satellites have expiry dates, but this has nothing to do with satellite, but a package
I just hope you'll not eat your words later.
Time will tell if the blogger's claim were true or false, let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 8:53am On May 02, 2016
omotech:
Pls i check my box properly this afternoon i didn't see the serial numba & code numba. is it inside the panel help me pls
Pls anybody can help me on this question my machine is SRT4950 I didn't serial & code numba.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alexdinho10(m): 9:41am On May 02, 2016
urgen pls @all how to connect two tvs to a reciever.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gr8men: 9:49am On May 02, 2016
omotech:
Pls anybody can help me on this question my machine is SRT4950 I didn't serial & code numba.
Raise your decoder up u will see d serial number under it. It starts with ur decoder model number i.e 4950
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Gr8men: 10:04am On May 02, 2016
omotech:
For d code press menu select system settings then select security setting then enter ur code or 0000 then d needed code will display. U will see it d number down
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 10:04am On May 02, 2016
Gr8men:

Raise your decoder up u will see d serial number under it. It starts with ur decoder model number i.e 4950
I unplug it from d socket i disconnect all d cable & check it there is nothin like label under it even at back nothin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 10:57am On May 02, 2016
ogbeh44:
Has anyone living in Zamfara laid hands on these cards should confirm and tell us the price and where to get it.
Any answer to the above question please?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:25am On May 02, 2016
sauceEEP:

I just hope you'll not eat your words later.
Time will tell if the blogger's claim were true or false, let's keep our fingers crossed.

Senseless talk.

If tomorrow (3rd May, 2016) the said channels disappear from radar, I've no issue and already vindicated, since the rumours peddlers saw their prediction of April, 30th 2016 failed before their own eyes.

Today is May, 2nd 2016
Can the promoters of these news give a reason why their prediction failed to manifest?

Satellites or packages can disappear at any time (can even disappear as I type), but its not nice for some Nigerians beating their chests so confidently that it was going to happen on 30/4/16. They should explain why After 48 hours same channels are still up there

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) (1246) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.