Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5440337 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 12:07pm On May 19, 2016
ddone2020:
u are right my 66e Sony package are scrambled d key is not changed . ls it software version ? I'm using 1.90v

please what dish size did you use to track sony at 66e,did you use diaelectric.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by merrypakman: 12:23pm On May 19, 2016
ify4king:
They may not hv updated their site.

Intelsat 20 @ 68.5°E
All Sony Network
3900 H 22222
00. 9C57 30F6 61DF 57
01. 7414 7AA6 76BA C5

Bros can you help with guide on how to use qsat q23g for 68e, I tried using software v8. 1.23 yet all scrambled or it will come and go. I tried adding the k*y manually and it even makes it worse.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
@all i need help please,l just bought a new 2.4m comstar dish i want to view apstar, lso 20 and other c bands channel how do l go about this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arebian: 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
Ismy5000:

if you are d landlord of ur house. u can get 1.8 metre dish for sp24 and others . or contact an installervin your area to help you do d job. 25 to 30K should be enough
So who is not yet a Landlord cannot buy 1.8m dish in his house at the rate of 25 to 30k as you said? What about those who are not landlords but are riding clean cars and jeep worth millions of naira in their landlords house? Which is bigger and more expensive? We need to upgrade our mentality seriously.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arebian: 1:04pm On May 19, 2016
consumingfire:
@all i need help please,l just bought a new 2.4m comstar dish i want to view apstar, lso 20 and other c bands channel how do l go about this.
Pls bro how much did you buy your 2.4m Comstar dish? Is it mesh? and where did you buy it from? Thank you.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by consumingfire: 1:18pm On May 19, 2016
arebian:

Pls bro how much did you buy your 2.4m Comstar dish? Is it mesh? and where did you buy it from? Thank you.

mesh,28k from a sat dealer in makurdi.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2016
arebian:

So who is not yet a Landlord cannot buy 1.8m dish in his house at the rate of 25 to 30k as you said? What about those who are not landlords but are riding clean cars and jeep worth millions of naira in their landlords house? Which is bigger and more expensive? We need to upgrade our mentality seriously.

sometimes it is profitable to ask questions, than to jump into talking too much.

The reference to being a landlord is simple related to the fact that the size of the dish is large, and will take a lot of space. Something that will not sit well with a landlord. and not about money.

Abi where have you ever seen a landlord, especially in lagos, who doesn't mind his tenant erecting all sorts of space taking rubbish in his property?

Better delete this nonsense you have written about upgrading mentality. Its you that need to upgrade your common sense level. I dunno how much you have ever made in your life sef that your blood is boiling. You get money na him u no fit pay for DSTV

16 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 1:53pm On May 19, 2016
arebian:

Definately u'll get a parking space in a rented apartment for ur car but it might not be d case for a dish. Some landlords will never allow u install even a 60cm dish in their house. If u're lucky to get a nice landlord, be grateful. It isn't about money, bro.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2016
4llerbuntu:

sometimes it is profitable to ask questions, than to jump into talking too much.

The reference to being a landlord is simple related to the fact that the size of the dish is large, and will take a lot of space. Something that will not sit well with a landlord. and not about money.

Abi where have you ever seen a landlord, especially in lagos, who doesn't mind his tenant erecting all sorts of space taking rubbish in his property?

Better delete this nonsense you have written about upgrading mentality. Its you that need to upgrade your common sense level. I dunno how much you have ever made in your life sef that your blood is boiling. You get money na him u no fit pay for DSTV

I'm with you on this brotherly...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ddone2020: 2:04pm On May 19, 2016
consumingfire:

please what dish size did you use to track sony at 66e,did you use diaelectric.
l used 2.4 it doesn't nid diaelectric
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
PLS CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ON TIP TO TRACK SONY PACKAGE ON 66'e pls and position
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by krasican(m): 3:26pm On May 19, 2016
unble4real:
thanks I just delete all the channels and rescan..but my tv3 not showing again after inputting biss key

Change ur frequency from 12525 to 12522
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim(m): 3:27pm On May 19, 2016
Uthmanloay:
PLS CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ON TIP TO TRACK SONY PACKAGE ON 66'e pls and position
pls sirs my ghana channel are RED, bad signal Is it general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arebian: 5:39pm On May 19, 2016
4llerbuntu:

Common 1.8m dish erected on a pole that a car can comfortably park underneath is what you think will consume all the space in a compound. Grow up. 1.8m dish is not a BUD. Am sure u dont know the definition of big dish, mr common sense.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arebian: 5:43pm On May 19, 2016
akinremedy:

Definately u'll get a parking space in a rented apartment for ur car but it might not be d case for a dish. Some landlords will never allow u install even a 60cm dish in their house. If u're lucky to get a nice landlord, be grateful. It isn't about money, bro.
What is the point in renting an apartment where you are not allowed to install a mere 60cm dish? The worst I have heard is the landlord will instruct the tenant to mou t it on a pole so that the wall of the building would not be defaced. If a landlord does not want tenant to bring personal effects, he should just stay in the entire apartment all by himself. Or better still provide community dish networked for each apartment.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arebian: 5:46pm On May 19, 2016
consumingfire:

mesh,28k from a sat dealer in makurdi.
Impressive. I just got the contacts of one guy deals on such items in Benue state. I guess thats him.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jayboskie7: 6:16pm On May 19, 2016
Sir,
Please i need power vu key for CNN AND HBO on Intelsat 68.5e and anyone that is using auto rol decoder should also help me with the key

God bless you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spy360(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2016
arebian:

What is the point in renting an apartment where you are not allowed to install a mere 60cm dish? The worst I have heard is the landlord will instruct the tenant to mou t it on a pole so that the wall of the building would not be defaced. If a landlord does not want tenant to bring personal effects, he should just stay in the entire apartment all by himself. Or better still provide community dish networked for each apartment.
You are not practical man. If you are a tenant why not go and buy a 4m dish and mount in front of your landlord's apartment. Unless na you and him go use am, if not you must PACK COMMOT in 6months.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 8:01pm On May 19, 2016
arebian:

Common 1.8m dish erected on a pole that a car can comfortably park underneath is what you think will consume all the space in a compound. Grow up. 1.8m dish is not a BUD. Am sure u dont know the definition of big dish, mr common sense.

it seems you lack manners of approach. and you cant easily comprehend sentences. may be you will need d assistance of an interpreter .

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Folbim(m): 8:34pm On May 19, 2016
Ismy5000:

it seems you lack manners of approach. and you cant easily comprehend sentences. may be you will need d assistance of an interpreter .
pls help me my ghana channels are RED, no signal . Pls help with d new frequence
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by folex(m): 2:30am On May 20, 2016
jayboskie7:
Sir,
Please i need power vu key for CNN AND HBO on Intelsat 68.5e and anyone that is using auto rol decoder should also help me with the key

God bless you

ECMKEY0= CEF7CE422FF89E
ECMKEY1= E42DB81767E02E
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 6:07am On May 20, 2016
ddone2020:
l used 2.4 it doesn't nid diaelectric
U mean u hv sony @66e on a 2.4m dish? Where is ur location?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satuganda: 6:19am On May 20, 2016
HBO free to air aon apstar 76.5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by satuganda: 6:21am On May 20, 2016
does any one know of a working cccam for ds...

to open even hd channels

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by safex(m): 9:06am On May 20, 2016
maybe becos many of u guys are in Lagos, dat's why diaris hot debate as to whether d landlord will agree with mounting big dish or not. Most of d rented apartments here in Abuja (just for instance) aren't occupied by d owners. Besides, I as a person won't rent an apartment being occupied by Landlord so d only factor is space in d compound. Shikenah!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 11:08am On May 20, 2016
I wanted to erect pole on d fence to motorised my 1.8m dish but my Landord said no because his not d one dat own d fence & BQ has occupied d back of d house, in front shop, so both front & back no space.now dis is where I'm going I hve 2dish b4 60 & 90cm 60cm for intelsat 20 & 90cm for joytv b4 amos5 disappear. I want to buy 1m dish to make it 3. I will construct a pole dat can carry everythin on a spot. Now I need an exprience installer dat can do dis job as follow.
(1) 1m dish 7e,16e, 26e, 28e.
(2) 90cm dish 7w & ses5.
(3) 60cm dish intelsal 20 & yamal 54 i.e champion tv.
If you're capable of doing it drop ur numba I will call & discuss. NB :I live @ Ilasamaja lagos I also need a good sat dat can give news channel. Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ify4king(m): 11:12am On May 20, 2016
Does startimes hv play boy channel?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by afolabiade(m): 11:34am On May 20, 2016
Plesae house, I need keys to open Channel Tv, NTA News, NTA Sport, TVC News and Kenny's Music TV on my Multi TV. Will appreciate if there will be other alternative solution to this problem.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sharaff6(m): 11:40am On May 20, 2016
Good morning, pls help me with freq and symbol rate of winners golden bet virtual game. in the name of God. thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sauceEEP(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2016
omotech:
I wanted to erect pole on d fence to motorised my 1.8m dish but my Landord said no because his not d one dat own d fence & BQ has occupied d back of d house, in front shop, so both front & back no space.now dis is where I'm going I hve 2dish b4 60 & 90cm 60cm for intelsat 20 & 90cm for joytv b4 amos5 disappear. I want to buy 1m dish to make it 3. I will construct a pole dat can carry everythin on a spot. Now I need an exprience installer dat can do dis job as follow.
(1) 1m dish 7e,16e, 26e, 28e.
(2) 90cm dish 7w & ses5.
(3) 60cm dish intelsal 20 & yamal 54 i.e champion tv.
If you're capable of doing it drop ur numba I will call & discuss. NB :I live @ Ilasamaja lagos I also need a good sat dat can give news channel. Thank you
Am not a geek but I doubt the possibility of your number 1 and 2. Over to the guru's in the house because I would personally love to learn....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by omotech: 1:30pm On May 20, 2016
sauceEEP:

Am not a geek but I doubt the possibility of your number 1 and 2. Over to the guru's in the house because I would personally love to learn....
I hve seein someone post dat number 2 is possible, dat of numba 1 it doesn't really matter as long i get qaulity entertainment, movies, news, docu. i will search for dat numba 2 post
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by routsz: 1:50pm On May 20, 2016
BlesKojo:
Please length of the lnb arm for 2.4m

128cm, btw d longer bolt openings. Remember there at 3 openings on each arm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1257) (1258) (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: adubam(m)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59