Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438731 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nwabueze8(m): 10:47am On May 21, 2016
please,brothers in the house my Mbc at 7w is red . l dont know is general or from my end.(2 .how can l track Eutulasat @7.3w and 7w in one dish?am waiting for an answer,please.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 10:51am On May 21, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
What about Nollywood movies,is there any channel that shows new nigerian movies and Music,if not,it is not stil complete.
even your premium dstv doesn't show new Nigerian movies. If u most be informed Nigerian content isn't highly rated in satellite world. Leave our fta to us the way it's
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 10:54am On May 21, 2016
nwabueze8:
please,brothers in the house my Mbc at 7w is red . l dont know is general or from my end.(2 .how can l track Eutulasat @7.3w and 7w in one dish?am waiting for an answer,please.
did u say you're waiting for an answer? Please let me ask u too what's the difference between 7w and 7.3w? Since you didn't no that the mbc you're watching is from Intelsat 7.3w and not nilesat 7w. It's good to be a professional in whatever one is going not follow follow, always relying solemnly on other's. No offense please. But you should've known that the satellite you're watching is 7.3w because we keep repeating it here always that it's not (7w nilesat) furthermore, safe yourself some ignorance lyngsat flysat Will give u any information you need about any satellite. From this explanation another person will still ask the same question. But if na to steal government money them no dey teach us twice
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ben1daEbiri(m): 11:08am On May 21, 2016
I read a couple of blogs this morning and they're all shouting sp24 will air the euros.The last time I checked the schedule,the Euros wasn't there,maybe they'll (And I pray they do)air it unannounced.Chinedu7 and ManirBK,I can't thank you guys enough for your assistance!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nwabueze8(m): 11:44am On May 21, 2016
hotobo or whatever you call you call yourself thats not the way an lnterligent person answer a question.lf your a teacher you fail all your students. be wise ,please.

5 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:48am On May 21, 2016
omotech:
Can u hep me do it?
I am not in Lagos
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by hotobo(m): 12:44pm On May 21, 2016
nwabueze8:
hotobo or whatever you call you call yourself thats not the way an lnterligent person answer a question.lf your a teacher you fail all your students. be wise ,please.
u see, u fail as a teacher. Intelligent not interligent. And I can see even your hand is stammering to type i. e {whatever you call you call yourself} lol. Blind man showing blind man road
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManTiger(m): 1:04pm On May 21, 2016
Where is FA cup final?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nwabueze8(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
l understand that you smoke 'lgbo'..u should be band from this forum.period... whats thats your name. (hotobooo).
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 1:16pm On May 21, 2016
ManTiger:
Where is FA cup final?
SONY
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by merrypakman: 1:37pm On May 21, 2016
Please help me out. I have audio problem on my qsat q23g. No audio on TV Gold, Ghana one, some afn channels @ 9e. My software version is 8.1.23.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Palla: 1:43pm On May 21, 2016
Chinedu7:

Bros, fortunately you can achieve all you have mentioned 'but' you need a big motorize 2.4m dish only. Combine three lnbfs(one cband with dielectric Plate, one cband without plate and one Ku-Band). That is the only way to get everything you have mentioned. On Apstar7 you will get premium cartoon channels like Disney, NICK JR and so on, you will also have channels like E-entertainment, SONY movies, AXN, etc in HD with other stations that air good recent TV series. Telemundo is also free on Apstar 7 in English Language. Then on IS20 Cband - HBO and SONY-PIX for top blockbuster movies. AFN Atlantic on 1west also offers good premium movies with better picture quality than other receivable AFN found elsewhere. For Sports you have SONY on IS20 and Sports24 on 34w. Your MBCs are easy to get with even 90cm but with 3-in-1 motorized dish, everything is covered. That is if you have space for a 2.4m dish and of course you will need a very good installer for that. For local channels you will get NTA, Channels TV and WAP TV all free. I can tell you that with this combo you will feel like watching more than DSTV 'free' in your home.
please can you give the frequency for those channels you mentioned. Thx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 2:23pm On May 21, 2016
Palla:
please can you give the frequency for those channels you mentioned. Thx
Visit www.lyngsat.com or www.flysat.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 3:11pm On May 21, 2016
@ben1daEbiri it is true sp24 will air Euros check it on their site www.sport24-tv.com/about/ you see all their yearly schedule's and even Rio Olympics games 2016 too

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 3:17pm On May 21, 2016
nwabueze8:
l understand that you smoke 'lgbo'..u should be band from this forum.period... whats thats your name. (hotobooo).

Leave the guy alone, please. Just ignore him. Someone else would answer ur question
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
PLS I HAV TRACK SONY BUT D KEY IS NOT WORKIN SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME 4 KEY 4 SONY ESPN HURRY B4 MATCH
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 4:05pm On May 21, 2016
Uthmanloay:
PLS I HAV TRACK SONY BUT D KEY IS NOT WORKIN SOMEBODY SHOULD HELP ME 4 KEY 4 SONY ESPN HURRY B4 MATCH
00:9C57 30F6 61DF 57=01:7414 7AA6 76BA C5 but i don‘t think SONY will televise d match bc cricket league z on ie IPL & dis may be d reason they didn‘t televise LA LIGA matches last weekend but we keep our fingers across as it draw nearer
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 4:41pm On May 21, 2016
Eldorado382:
00:9C57 30F6 61DF 57=01:7414 7AA6 76BA C5 but i don‘t think SONY will televise d match bc cricket league z on ie IPL & dis may be d reason they didn‘t televise LA LIGA matches last weekend but we keep our fingers across as it draw nearer
TANK NOW SHOWING BUT WHERE 2 WATCH FA CUP FINAL
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 5:05pm On May 21, 2016
FA CUP FINAL

ManU v C.palace

SPECIAL EVENT CHANNEL HD @34west LIVE

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eldorado382: 5:08pm On May 21, 2016
Uthmanloay:

TANK NOW SHOWING BUT WHERE 2 WATCH FA CUP FINAL
FA cup previously shown on SONY SIX but u check btw six & espn but report 2 d house if there z live cricket on any of d 2 channels now gud luk
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
Eldorado382:
FA cup previously shown on SONY SIX but u check btw six & espn but report 2 d house if there z live cricket on any of d 2 channels now gud luk
BOTH ARE SHOWIN CRICKET BUT D SIGNAL IS GONE NOW
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ddone2020: 6:36pm On May 21, 2016
fa match is going on an hd 66e now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:19pm On May 21, 2016
it is true sp24 will air Euros 2016 check it on their site www.sport24-tv.com/about/ you see all their yearly schedule's and even Rio Olympics games 2016 too quote author=ben1daEbiri post=45828550]I read a couple of blogs this morning and they're all shouting sp24 will air the euros.The last time I checked the schedule,the Euros wasn't there,maybe they'll (And I pray they do)air it unannounced.Chinedu7 and ManirBK,I can't thank you guys enough for your assistance! [/quote] undecided
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by akinremedy(m): 8:20pm On May 21, 2016
arbourboateng:
it is true sp24 will air Euros 2016 check it on their site www.sport24-tv.com/about/ you see all their yearly schedule's and even Rio Olympics games 2016 too quote author=ben1daEbiri post=45828550]I read a couple of blogs this morning and they're all shouting sp24 will air the euros.The last time I checked the schedule,the Euros wasn't there,maybe they'll (And I pray they do)air it unannounced.Chinedu7 and ManirBK,I can't thank you guys enough for your assistance! undecided

Isn't this the Euro 2016 right here?

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:44pm On May 21, 2016
hotobo:
u see, u fail as a teacher. Intelligent not interligent. And I can see even your hand is stammering to type i. e {whatever you call you call yourself} lol. Blind man showing blind man road
check your English you have failed also.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by barofterror(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2016
Chinedu7:

Visit www.lyngsat.com or www.flysat.com
boss i jst bought 3 meter fabric dish, can i motorise it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Eedris63(m): 8:30am On May 22, 2016
Eny kings cup final today as fta.......?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ciscostaz: 8:44am On May 22, 2016
It seems BBC News on Nilesat has change frequency again. Anyone with the current TP?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kunle20: 10:16am On May 22, 2016
barofterror:
boss i jst bought 3 meter fabric dish, can i motorise it

Bro pls how much did u bought 3 meter fabric dish? And location pls.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by barofterror(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2016
kunle20:

Bro pls how much did u bought 3 meter fabric dish? And location pls.
45k na second hand, i base in warri
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kunle20: 11:50am On May 22, 2016
barofterror:
45k na second hand, i base in warri

Okay. thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 1:04pm On May 22, 2016
[quote author=akinremedy post=45843485]

Isn't this the Euro 2016 right here?[/quote ]I think this will clearlify his doubt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1259) (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.