Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,506 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5442727 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jman77(m): 6:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
arbourboateng:
That's the answer Prof. Sameer gave me,unfortunately I don't use 4950h anymore am now using 4962i combo stb so I can't observed it but you have the stb so you can observed it and gives us the feed back so long.
pls bro! How much does 4962i cost?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
flamesbaba:
please is MBC E side on my is off help please
is on
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by yaseen1: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2017
Qsat latest pvu loading....

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bolyjay: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2017
Pls.is nigcomsat on or off
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2017
Please sirs! I dont knw if anyone is experiencing this,just this evening i discover that these frquencies are not popping up with green.11919v 27500 and 12033 27500 bt 12014 h is working at ses5
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojochogwusunny(m): 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
Good evening sirs! I just discovered this evening, that these frequencies:11919 v 27500,12033v 27500 ar not reading green bt 12014 h is green at ses5east. please i dnt knw if anyone is experiencing this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 7:41pm On Oct 02, 2017
@yaseen1 Qsat latest pvu loading.bro what off alphabox any info
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by flamesbaba(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2017
abohwun:
is on
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ManirBK: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2017
Ojochogwusunny:
Good evening sirs! I just discovered this evening, that these frequencies:11919 v 27500,12033v 27500 ar not reading green bt 12014 h is green at ses5east. please i dnt knw if anyone is experiencing this.
All active and watchable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2017
jman77:
pls bro! How much does 4962i cost?
200cedis here in Ghana which will be equivalent to I think 45 dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ismy5000: 9:45pm On Oct 02, 2017
davodyguy:
A nairalander is a dealer. The man is very popular on this thread and I know him. I can vouch for him

Holasat
Ismy5000@gmail.com
1 temidire plank market owode ikorodu road Mile 12 Kosofe Lagos

Thanks bro. I do appreciate.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2017
@All, please is TSTV signal on?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 11:33am On Oct 03, 2017
nna menh dis tstv bad oo..., no body de house.House just dry gooy.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2017
If you are using a manual decorder try this key for sp24.
00 74283B059FDA94
01 F51C3349ED90DF

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
abohwun:
If you are using a manual decorder try this key for sp24.
00 74283B059FDA94
01 F51C3349ED90DF
hmmmm....dnt scream when they block the channel again because you cant close your mouth
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Usmandebrave(m): 1:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
SayDeeJay:
@All, please is TSTV signal on?
yes with more channels
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
deenasco:

hmmmm....dnt scream when they block the channel again because you cant close your mouth
Bro. don't be selfish on Something you are not paying a penny for. whether I say it out or not their gadgets are detecting all this things for them.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2017
abohwun:
Bro. don't be selfish on Something you are not paying a penny for. whether I say it out or not their gadgets are detecting all this things for them.
so does it mean you also go ahead and go naked in public?arent u telling me that d ppl who made it possible for us want u to extend this info jux like that without coding it or make their hard work in vain because u had it free so u r jux spreading anyhow?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by SayDeeJay: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2017
Usmandebrave:
yes with more channels

Please, what are the tracking parameters with the LNB Skew?
Also are the channels view-able on FTA decoders?
Thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2017
@abohwun, no mind naysayers. please keep up ur update, hope's for all pwv decoder?thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2017
deenasco:

so does it mean you also go ahead and go naked in public?arent u telling me that d ppl who made it possible for us want u to extend this info jux like that without coding it or make their hard work in vain because u had it free so u r jux spreading anyhow?
Good day folks, unfortunately we keep repeating the same old mistakes.in some forums it's forbidden to post keys and they have the best information, others restrict posting in special sections which "mature" (reliable)persons can access.Sometimes one is given information and instructed not to post in any forum.,information we post were got as a result of some hard work behind the scene.
So, protect what you have.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2017
deenasco:

I got online, you got yours online, so you the owners sp24 don't know of those sites.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2017
Mr yawwilson so what do u suggest
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 6:04pm On Oct 03, 2017
i dnt pick things online without trying them..the fact is keys are rolling everyday so the key u even posted have expired already before posting them here..its better to remain muted with keys and the kind of software out there...dnt put someone hard work into disrepute in jux a day claiming its normal .I urge the moderator of this place to remain to impose strict rules as its done in other forums as well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
abohwun:
I got online, you got yours online, so you the owners sp24 don't know of those sites.
first the keys could keep long for weeks or even days,now its rolling very fast as it was before..the next thing to happen is off again for months or forever soon..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2017
warboy3:
Mr yawwilson so what do u suggest
Thanks for asking, let's say you have keys or very delicate information you want to share eg.channels xyz now watchable ..... my email... my WhatsApp no..
Rem: for fta you can post anything but some of these goodies are not " FTA'
You know, there are places online you can learn anything like bombs making, however does it mean that I can also share that freely?.... thanks again bro, l hope you"" catch the feel''... so long!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2017
@Yawwilson, i got u,see what will be will be,now u never thought if, any(spy) can still give u email or whatapp No and still go on
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
warboy3:
@Yawwilson, i got u,see what will be will be,now u never thought if, any(spy) can still give u email or whatapp No and still go on
Thanks bro, I give up!! I think I have a limited understanding of your concerns..
...sarcasm huh!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2017
I greet all the FTA gurus here . . . Thank you all for beıng of help to me, ı can now track any sat ı need by myself. Please ı track sport 24 today, ıs ıt posıble to attach another lnb to ıt (28&16)e. If possıble, at what posıtıon should ı put the lnbs.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by warboy3: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2017
...sarcasm huh!![/quote] my teacher u pass me abeg
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akinige(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2017
*Six (6) things you need to Know About TSTV Before Buying*

�1 The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge.

�2. TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the abilityto pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So don’t expect to use your 1 month subscription from January to December.

�.3. The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as bonus, for subsequent full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might be thinking.

�4. TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller.

�5. You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or abovefrom TSTV at the cost of N300 for 1GB

�6. TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TSTV channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS).

tstvcare.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 9:37pm On Oct 03, 2017
Ray07:
I greet all the FTA gurus here . . . Thank you all for beıng of help to me, ı can now track any sat ı need by myself. Please ı track sport 24 today, ıs ıt posıble to attach another lnb to ıt (28&16)e. If possıble, at what posıtıon should ı put the lnbs.
u can try ur luck & feed d whole house back ur result what I know is possible to attach to it is 68°e & 52e as Ku lnb but 4 cband lnb u can attach Sony, mcot & gazi tv wit it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1621) (1622) (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.