Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,992 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5438454 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Spacetrotter: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2017
logonlaredo:

tell him what to do to the download before uploading it to his receiver.
Please, what can be done before uploading to the receiver. Is it only to unzip and upload.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Spacetrotter:
Please, what can be done before uploading to the receiver. Is it only to unzip and upload.
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 1:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
FIFA under 17 world cup live on kfs and gtv GH right now enjoy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
arbourboateng:
Is kfs in 16e? I need d frequency?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
My sport 24 just got scrambled . . . Is ıt general please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 2:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ray07:
My sport 24 just got scrambled . . . Is ıt general please
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RealYaks: 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2017
arbourboateng:

KFS on multi TV is saying "SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE", is this general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ray07(m): 3:08pm On Oct 06, 2017
lamtam:

yes
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eke55: 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
RealYaks:

KFS on multi TV is saying "SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE", is this general?
yes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IGN44(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
Can 3D TECH 9900HD open sp24 pls gurus reply me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2017
IGN44:
Can 3D TECH 9900HD open sp24 pls gurus reply me
The answer is sp24_ is scramble so don't border yourself.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 4:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is kfs in 16e? I need d frequency?
My bro kfs is not on 16e but reader 51.5e, 10e or 20w all on Cband. Unfortunately the one on 28.2e multi has gone when they were about to start the match but you can catch the match on gtv GH right now they are also showing the world cup too.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dreay01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello, can anyone here residing @ odogunyan help with aligning my dish for SP24? It is already pointing I have other channels there except SP24.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by lamtam: 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dreay01:
Hello, can anyone here residing @ odogunyan help with aligning my dish for SP24? It is already pointing I have other channels there except SP24.
just enter sport 24 frq & fine tune ur lnb lobatan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
yawwilson:
Good day everyone!!
Those with BUD (3meter+dish) and can access Hispasat@30deg West kindly drop your email/WhatsApp number and forum user name for some enquiries...at +233269572446 and yawwilson@gmail.com
Very funny.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 1kinggy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
Eldemmi:
Pls house alternative sport app to mobdro...cos mobdro consume too much data.thanks

Try UKTVNOW
You would need to register an account on their website. It's free!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Uthmanloay: 8:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
sunene1:
version 1000+
MR SUNENE1 PLS I NEED UR PERSONAL CONTACT U ARE D 1 I KNW PLS
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2017
Talibanis:

Very funny.
Don't think so, anyway it was for " your eyes only" goodies I wanted to share , actually I wasn't looking for any info. only created the impression that I needed something...so long folks!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Talibanis:

Very funny.
what is funny about someone who is trying to help,he said if you have 3meter dish contact him,so why don't you contact him and see what he can offer you afterwards if you have something to say then you can say.and stop be judgemental.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by PapaNnamdi: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hello gurus, I am a newbie on fta, I got curious after buying a Panasonic Lcd TXL32S10BA television, it has both dvb and analogue TV selection, I noticed the dvb searches for channels and picks all startimes channels like nick cctv Aljazera and Co, but shows encrypted chanel while subtitles of current program shows, I started wondering, can I connect a dish directly to my TV and get fta channels, or should I buy dish and decoder and how much will it cost, till recent never knew fta satellite TV existed, pls help
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
arbourboateng:
what is funny about someone who is trying to help,he said if you have 3meter dish contact him,so why don't you contact him and see what he can offer you afterwards if you have something to say then you can say.and stop be judgemental.
Stop being idiotic. Read up what he posted initially and grow up.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by davodyguy: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2017
Refer to my post in late in September

See BeIN sport Arabic live on TSTV
https://www.nairaland.com/4101177/picture-quality-tstv-bein-sport#61172667
No big deal, cos our Irib and TV3 back then broadcast in Arabic. Na only picture we need

senier007:
The only problem is the language issue, bein 1-10 aired in Arabic not English
And So far the channels are not up to 70 but the picture quality is OK : some in HD while others in SD

The BeIN sport channels are going to be in SD cos they're mist likely gonna be IPTV and for the channels not to freeze or buffer, SD can be used

If you love UCL and EPL and don't want HTN from sport 24, then 3k a month is not a big deal for you, cos you will not need to buy data, whilst you watch 100 channels.

No more viewing centre

Lol

For the married men, who would want to go watch UCL on Tuesday and Wednesday night, whilst madam and kids are at home, no more. Madam go dey enjoy you now cheesy
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dlee1(m): 6:09am On Oct 07, 2017
Good update... TSTV will be good for non BUD users.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 7:39am On Oct 07, 2017
Tstv has started test transmission on Abs3w with TP 11053H30000 with some nice channels including beINsport and Foxsport .let's enjoy while it last and while waiting for their official decoder.

2 Likes

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Dreay01(m): 7:42am On Oct 07, 2017
I have done that several times but not coming up.

lamtam:

just enter sport 24 frq & fine tune ur lnb lobatan
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2017
yawwilson:

Folks who could hook up 19.2 east,23deg east hispasat 30deg West..... let's talk...
yawwilson:
Good day everyone!!
Those with BUD (3meter+dish) and can access Hispasat@30deg West kindly drop your email/WhatsApp number and forum user name for some enquiries...at +233269572446 and yawwilson@gmail.com
Talibanis:

Stop being idiotic. Read up what he posted initially and grow up.
these are what he initially wrote about and what is wrong with it,some of you always let us know where you from can't blame you tough.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talibanis: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2017
arbourboateng:
these are what he initially wrote about and what is wrong with it,some of you always let us know where you from can't blame you tough.
It's strange you still can't phantom out the purpose and intent of his real initial post. Then your case certainly is different but pitiable. undecided
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2017
sunene1:
Tstv has started test transmission on Abs3w with TP 11053H30000 with some nice channels including beINsport and Foxsport .let's enjoy while it last and while waiting for their official decoder.
With only few useless channels showing without Bein Sport or Fox Sports. How test transmission is that?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2017
arbourboateng:
My dear brothers, you know..God had a reason to create us with different views and way of thinking so the world won't be a boring place. Even when one smiles,they can be faulted for smiling "badly"but eventually, all boils down to respect for fellow human (sometimes animals too.. our dogs)
Peace and love is all that matters....so long!!!

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chinedu7:

With only few useless channels showing without Bein Sport or Fox Sports. How test transmission is that?
Bros,let's be patience with them.they will still add more channels .The infrastructures I saw in their office in Abuja I was so impress.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Olayinkaoj(m): 2:42pm On Oct 07, 2017
Chinedu7:

The Bein Sport stations are IPTV on TSTV. You can only view them via Internet Protocol and not ordinary satellite. So, don't rush to conclude that sport stations are not on test transmission
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Chinedu7: 3:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
Olayinkaoj:

The Bein Sport stations are IPTV on TSTV. You can only view them via Internet Protocol and not ordinary satellite. So, don't rush to conclude that sport stations are not on test transmission
If it's on satellite channel list the other it should be satellite and there is Bein sports HD1 there, at least that one should be satellite not IPTV.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1623) (1624) (1625) (1626) (1627) (1628) (1629) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.