Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5447844 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Profchicky: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2018
Cheny:

Increase signal level of 10970 then tweak ur lnb to get MBC
Many thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2018
agaj4life:
England vs Tunisia live on : Liberty Rts1, TPA, Gtv, ZBC all via KFS
enjoy
Sir which ZBC on which satellite?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
guyz what's happened to kfs on belarus sat 1@(51').when I blind scan,only $KFS Stream comes up it general?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2018
KFS at 68.5e, any one know the provider ID number and index number?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by graphicicon(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2018
baggiosne:
@sunene,u beta do,cos it seems he has misunderstood u,BT many would av got ur message,I ll personally luk into it too,whichever way it is,base on a lot if discoveries, notin to fear abt,that particular bird ure thinking gonna live long
it is only small boys in a sat world will not understand @sunene, pls let Volta 1 not expose us, I believe God will protect our discovery for us, I hail you @sunene1
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2018
graphicicon:
it is only small boys in a sat world will not understand @sunene, pls let Volta 1 not expose us, I believe God will protect our discovery for us, I hail you @sunene1
one love bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 9:53am On Jun 19, 2018
manhattan3G:

Sir which ZBC on which satellite?
You have a message on WhatsApp!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by arbourboateng: 10:14am On Jun 19, 2018
baggiosne:
@sunene,u beta do,cos it seems he has misunderstood u,BT many would av got ur message,I ll personally luk into it too,whichever way it is,base on a lot if discoveries, notin to fear abt,that particular bird ure thinking gonna live long
I hope they broadcaster stop after the world Cup or else it will be disastrous for us, I know you understand my language.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2018
graphicicon:
Small boys indeed...nothing is hidden under the sun,and nothing lasts forever.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mujaya1(m): 11:57am On Jun 19, 2018
is 90cm kwase dish good
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2018
mujaya1:
is 90cm kwase dish good
Is the best 90cm in the market for now but I stand to be corrected.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojolfc(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
abohwun:

Consat dish is d best
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2018
Ojolfc:

Consat dish is d best
We are talking of 90cm not 1m, understand the topic before quoting some one.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ojolfc(m): 6:13pm On Jun 19, 2018
abohwun:
We are talking of 90cm not 1m, understand the topic before quoting some one.

You don vex.. mabonu
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mujaya1(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2018
abohwun:
i buy new one yesterday at electronic shop in my area but i did,nt track any sat with the dish, price is 3k.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2018
arbourboateng:
I hope they broadcaster stop after the world Cup or else it will be disastrous for us, I know you understand my language.
disastrous if we hold on to our horses and seek other alternatives as time goes on..recent update on d forget one is getting some comeback soon on some fixes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 9:49am On Jun 20, 2018
manhattan3G:
guyz what's happened to kfs on belarus sat 1@(51').when I blind scan,only $KFS Stream comes up it general?

I'm having same issue too. I don adjust dish tire.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ludakristos: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Lunsat:
KFS at 68.5e, any one know the provider ID number and index number?

Please kindly send me the biss key, here or to chuksodiah@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by manhattan3G: 10:28am On Jun 20, 2018
It is almost 2 months since African Forces @ 64'E lost their key to lock their door.you can enter this door for free and watch 3 WC Matches a day from tuesday to friday this wik and some selected matches from next wik up round of 16 in[480i].180cm dish(C band),mpeg 4 decorder are the requirements.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 20, 2018
manhattan3G:
It is almost 2 months since African Forces @ 64'E lost their key to lock their door.you can enter this door for free and watch 3 WC Matches a day from tuesday to friday this wik and some selected matches from next wik up round of 16 in[480i].180cm dish(C band),mpeg 4 decorder are the requirements.
Great day everyone!
Yes bro! I understand one of the keys @34.5 also fell in a very deep valley and a couple of special forces team has been sent to retrieve it.... Hope their mission is not accomplished anytime soon ....e.. 3.00 is on the way to the furnace:hoping to,,very soon, get our "chicken " roasted ....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kelz2205: 11:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Hello, pls what satlite service do you use in getting HBO? Thanks.

sunene1:
pls house my HBO and other channels @68e cband is not having signal is it a general problem
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 11:33am On Jun 20, 2018
kelz2205:
Hello, pls what satlite service do you use in getting HBO? Thanks.

HBO is located @ 68e cband. encrypted with power vu key.minimum dish size 1.8m -------ire o.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Is tstv off everywhere because mine is red
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
HAH:
yes.this Tstv I guess they don't have anything to offer .u promise to show world cup and failed again
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by HAH: 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
sunene1:
yes.this Tstv I guess they don't have anything to offer .u promise to show world cup and failed again
they are not serious obviously and there present content cannot be subscribed even for N500 monthly, unless they upgrade but let's give them the benefits of doubt as they are still on test
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by drandonzero(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
HAH:
they are not serious obviously and there present content cannot be subscribed even for N500 monthly, unless they upgrade but let's give them the benefits of doubt as they are still on test
They'll test for 3 years lol
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kunssat(m): 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2018
drandonzero:
They'll test for 3 years l
Not only 3 years but 9 years, unserious signal that's not reliable, better nagviate to 42 deg East... & see wonders..
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
kunssat:

Not only 3 years but 9 years, unserious signal that's not reliable, better nagviate to 42 deg East... & see wonders..
even 42e is the father of instability in signal, no be nigcomsat,9ja thing. very unrealiable.u better navigate to 9boys and let the 9 boys also dance with JOY@28e at the back and dont forget to groove in d front with MBC@7w
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DonPerry(m): 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
sunene1:
even 42e is the father of instability in signal, no be nigcomsat,9ja thing. very unrealiable.u better navigate to 9boys and attach MBC @7w with for better groove
Pls what is the dish size to get 9boys?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sunene1: 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2018
DonPerry:
Pls what is the dish size to get 9boys?
1.8m but I won't go further than that .all the gist about it is on this forum .u can search for it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
sunene1:
1.8m but I won't go further than that .all the gist about it is on this forum .u can search for it.
Bro! you have enlighten your fellow primate, let him contact you through mail or whatsaop so you can go further...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
HAH:
Back to action

(1) (2) (3) ... (1769) (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) ... (2351) (Reply)