Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5439522 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kunssat(m): 4:31am On Jun 21, 2018
sunene1:
even 42e is the father of instability in signal, no be nigcomsat,9ja thing. very unrealiable.u better navigate to 9boys and let the 9 boys also dance with JOY@28e at the back and dont forget to groove in d front with MBC@7w
I mean in terms of local station, na true talk u say, or is dere any other server avaliable in ur sky over dere? Pls Roja me...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 5:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Good morning guys. Can anyone put me through how to input the PV code manually on my strong 4950H for the 9boys. I tried every new codes as it came but fails to pop up. Please, bail me out
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2018
bakbayus:
Good morning guys. Can anyone put me through how to input the PV code manually on my strong 4950H for the 9boys. I tried every new codes as it came but fails to pop up. Please, bail me out
wait for a new software....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by abohwun(m): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2018
bakbayus:
Be specific of what you want because 9boys are not using pv codes.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2018
abohwun:
Let him drop his contact (mail or whatsapp) so you can continue discussion over there...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 11:38am On Jun 21, 2018
Please how do I find out if my Strong 4955B is genuine or fake?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Alexdinho10(m): 12:38pm On Jun 21, 2018
pls gurus i want to know more about this 9boys pls help a friend @alexdinhoamoz@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agaj4life(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
Alexdinho10:
pls gurus i want to know more about this 9boys pls help a friend @alexdinhoamoz@yahoo.com

please this Topic has been closed since . all the information needed are on this thread ,just that people don't like reading previous comment.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2018
agaj4life:

please this Topic has been closed since . all the information needed are on this thread ,just that people don't like reading previous comment.
Good day everyone!
Hello bro, close is relative once a contact address has been posted, relating topics {like that} should be responded to via the contract address (email or whatsapp) ....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogbeh44(m): 2:41pm On Jun 21, 2018
agaj4life:

I'm getting more interested about this 9 boys of a thing. Please enlighten me more on: sunny4christ2014@gmai.com or whatsapp me on 07035449896. Or better still kindly send me the link to the page so I can read through. I am ready to learn.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2018
blexxonmak:
@4llerbuntu Check: www.mytvportal.net/stronggenuine.aspx

But i noticed that 4955 is not one of the decoders listed on there as being one that can be confirmed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by bakbayus: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
abohwun:
My whatsapp number is 08182755123.Will love to continue the chat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nura737: 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2018
4llerbuntu:
Meanwhile what exactly is the difference between

SRT 4950H

and

SRT 4955b
4955 is just a budget decoder compared to 4950 ie 4950 has 2gig ram and can record 2 channels at the same time and so on. if you own a 4955/b you'll notice some lagging when editing channels. it basically cheaper but durable decoder
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by eerekake(m): 6:33am On Jun 22, 2018
Goodmorning house. Pls help,i'm using a decoder named JOYPRIME 4922HD i tracked 68.5'east ku(church) when i blindscan nothing came up,it only accept Multitv. What can i do to make it accept 68.5'east channels?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:47am On Jun 22, 2018
nura737:
4955 is just a budget decoder compared to 4950 ie 4950 has 2gig ram and can record 2 channels at the same time and so on. if you own a 4955/b you'll notice some lagging when editing channels. it basically cheaper but durable decoder

Thanks very much
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 22, 2018
nura737:
Good day everyone!
Hello!!4955 budget receiver?... with updated software and new features? Will a budget receiver have a sharper tuner? Its the patches that usually cause problems for the receivers that's why they keep updating the patches .Remember, if 100 receivers come off the assembly line, one or two may be defective.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2018
yawwilson:

Good day everyone!
Hello!!4955 budget receiver?... with updated software and new features? Will a budget receiver have a sharper tuner? Its the patches that usually cause problems for the receivers that's why they keep updating the patches .Remember, if 100 receivers come off the assembly line, one or two may be defective.
The remote control of the 4950H works perfectly with the 4955G...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2018
well, i installed my 4955B yesterday, and noticed it took a while to scan.

i think i also noticed the lag in the settings, especially when editing.

but i am unable to confirm if what i bought is even original sha, so i can't even complain.

but my old Azsky G6 is faster at doing everything. only that i can no longer get a remote control for it

meanwhile, if a TP adds channels, will the decoder scan them automatically? or i have to manual scan?

------------------------

PS: has TSTV reduced their channels again? yesterday i noticed some stations were not present when i blind scanned the bird. eg. Grande Sports 1-3 and the foreign music station were conspicuous absentees
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 22, 2018
Hello folks, Got info. from Wizkid (ultimate programmer ) that he will very soon see to our recent problems...@all strong owners...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by generalken: 10:46am On Jun 22, 2018
4llerbuntu:
well, i installed my 4955B yesterday, and noticed it took a while to scan.

i think i also noticed the lag in the settings, especially when editing.

but i am unable to confirm if what i bought is even original sha, so i can't even complain.

but my old Azsky G6 is faster at doing everything. only that i can no longer get a remote control for it

meanwhile, if a TP adds channels, will the decoder scan them automatically? or i have to manual scan?

------------------------

PS: has TSTV reduced their channels again? yesterday i noticed some stations were not present when i blind scanned the bird. eg. Grande Sports 1-3 and the foreign music station were conspicuous absentees
I think so
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ogunsg(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2018
Pls house how to track yamal 402 or yahsat with these frq 10980 v 04165 with pic
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kd10: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
My observation about 4950H decoder when connected to diseqc switch most especially 8in1 diseqc switch, After using two 4950H decoder with the same problem afterwards my conclusion is that 4950H decoder from strong has a hardware problem with diseqc switch. This is what the problem is while the decoder is on, Connected to 8in1 diseqc switch working normal then I removed the cable from the lnb already mounted on the dish work perfectly well except that theirs a signal drop and the cable is from pot 3 of the disqc switch so I removed the cable from the lnb then connected it to another tracking decoder when am done with adjustment then I connected the cable back to the lnb but it refuses to bring signal remember that the 4950H decoder is on while I was doing the adjustment outside so I checked the f connector screw it was ok , I run it direct it worked so discovered it was the disqc switch issue so i changed the cable from pot 3 to pot 4 it worked but pot 3 is dead no signal on it anymore the same situation on my second 4950H decoder the pot 7 in the 8in1 disqc switch is dead while the pot 5 is cutting the signal strength by 7% after carrying out this same adjustment while the decoder is switch on. So with this experiences on the same model I feel it's a hardware problem so to avoid this problem it's better to switch off the decoder before removing cable from the lnb for adjustment. Pls share if you have similar experience. Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2018
kd10:
My observation about 4950H decoder when connected to diseqc switch most especially 8in1 diseqc switch, After using two 4950H decoder with the same problem afterwards my conclusion is that 4950H decoder from strong has a hardware problem with diseqc switch. This is what the problem is while the decoder is on, Connected to 8in1 diseqc switch working normal then I removed the cable from the lnb already mounted on the dish work perfectly well except that theirs a signal drop and the cable is from pot 3 of the disqc switch so I removed the cable from the lnb then connected it to another tracking decoder when am done with adjustment then I connected the cable back to the lnb but it refuses to bring signal remember that the 4950H decoder is on while I was doing the adjustment outside so I checked the f connector screw it was ok , I run it direct it worked so discovered it was the disqc switch issue so i changed the cable from pot 3 to pot 4 it worked but pot 3 is dead no signal on it anymore the same situation on my second 4950H decoder the pot 7 in the 8in1 disqc switch is dead while the pot 5 is cutting the signal strength by 7% after carrying out this same adjustment while the decoder is switch on. So with this experiences on the same model I feel it's a hardware problem so to avoid this problem it's better to switch off the decoder before removing cable from the lnb for adjustment. Pls share if you have similar experience. Thanks.
Bro, Thanks for the info. However, please always put decoder off when disconnecting any part of lnb. cable.. If you are not a pro, and unfortunately the two cables bridge (or accidentally touch) you may end up damaging the receiver. Sometimes when one does what our beloved brother did in the earlier post,the firmware may end up "confused " so you will need to reflash it to stabilize it... So long!!

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TSHIRT2: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
kd10:

I also had same issue with my too, port 3 too, 2 switch, since then I always switch it off b4 doing anything with it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Obascoetubi: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2018
Ismy5000:

Just leave it on the 9 boys . because the boys are doing wonders
what chanels are on 9boys?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2018
New software for 4955 out now.. Usual site!!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by adimek2002(m): 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2018
Please help with details of 9boys. adimek2002@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:21pm On Jun 22, 2018
yawwilson:
New software for 4955 out now.. Usual site!!!

No vex. Jjc here.

Usual site is where?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2018
4llerbuntu:

No vex. Jjc here.

Usual site is where?
Crosat
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
yawwilson:

Crosat

Latest one there is September 2017
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by deenasco: 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
4llerbuntu:

No vex. Jjc here.

Usual site is where?
if you dnt own 3m dish upward forget about that update

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)