Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,933 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5458417 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pope5(m): 7:31am On Oct 02, 2012
[quote author=astanco][/quote]use express 3A or any ku
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 8:52am On Oct 02, 2012
pope5: use express 3A or any ku
hi bro i like ur spirit of do it my self but he {antanco} want to be spoon feed here on nairaland.let him keep posting....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2012
@ all,
The testing of the spitfire and avenger lnbs cannot hold waters on 90cm dish cos even our local pauxis lnb can give 97 percent on them.the real performance will be on 1.8m and above.let's wait to get test result from Adex70 1.8m offset.cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2012
I said b4 that testing should be on fringe reception only n not on dth frequencies. U know, something like †ђε̲ way lkiriye did. Some tps from hotbird, nilesat,astra,hispasat etc will be tested by each lnb and performance recorded.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brightnelly(f): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2012
pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks[b]pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks[/b]pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Rextab(m): 4:51pm On Oct 02, 2012
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2012
Ikiriye: @ all,
The testing of the spitfire and avenger lnbs cannot hold waters on 90cm dish cos even our local pauxis lnb can give 97 percent on them.the real performance will be on 1.8m and above.let's wait to get test result from Adex70 1.8m offset.cheers
you only need to Look for weak signals not all tp can hit 97percent On 90 cm dish cheers
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2012
odilibe: you only need to Look for weak signals not all tp can hit 97percent On 90 cm dish cheers
honestly,adex fell in love with inverto red classic at first sight.we did few test and it seems to work fine.adex we hope to here from you after the test.best of luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pedronaran62: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2012
hi am living in zimbabwe, is it possibe to nail nilesat ,and if so what size dish do you recommend. i have a 1.8m prime focus dish with the ordinary wiztech 10700 lnb
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2012
odilibe: you only need to Look for weak signals not all tp can hit 97percent On 90 cm dish cheers
@ Odilibe
Even if you look out for week signal on 90cm dishes it still will not hold cos we are not comparing a 0.9db as against 0.1db so if a 0.9db lnb does say 80 percent and spitfire or avenger pushes it to 97 percent that doesn't justify their performance except on fringe reception.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2012
@all i receive all the lnbs i & obnelly test the invato red classic a little before rain started mmmm let wait till tomm@ikiriye count me in 4 the red classic real test start tommr@gorge d thanks to u for letting us lay our hand on this jewels.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballamy: 5:25am On Oct 03, 2012
Pidzo:
@balammy
When you see any frequency with 4 digits eg 4755 it means that it's C band. Any frequency with 5 digits eg 11727 is KU band (or KA sometimes). So in this case 11472 is clearly KU band and your guess is right, Intel7/10 is the one where there is MyTV. wink
am greatful bros.i will love(wish) to have your phone number or email address. One love.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 6:26am On Oct 03, 2012
Ibaku: I said b4 that testing should be on fringe reception only n not on dth frequencies. U know, something like †ђε̲ way lkiriye did. Some tps from hotbird, nilesat,astra,hispasat etc will be tested by each lnb and performance recorded.
ibaku. The red classic and samson did excellently well on fringe reception from zap on 36-turkish package on astra 1g to sky on astra to badr on 26 to eurobird 25.5 just 2 tps to hotbird.atlantic bird 3 to rascom 2-8,to nilesat and ab7. And hispasat. Those were the sat i was able to achieved.fixed dish gives better signal than motorised so if u are using those lnbs on fixed you stand the chance to give your dish maximum teaking or skewing.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2012
Now i guess the farm-owner have really started the strong battle against the rope-neck rebel.... Being able to barricade their precious fruits on the farmland since 2days now is really starving the rebel..... What way for the rebel now I hope this rebel wont be left handicap forever...... Though the rebel leaders has gotten the info in their camp and planning seriously on a possible reinforcement.... All weapon are on deck from what i heard from some who spied into the rebel camp
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 7:59am On Oct 03, 2012
obnelly: ibaku. The red classic and samson did excellently well on fringe reception from zap on 36-turkish package on astra 1g to sky on astra to badr on 26 to eurobird 25.5 just 2 tps to hotbird.atlantic bird 3 to rascom 2-8,to nilesat and ab7. And hispasat. Those were the sat i was able to achieved.fixed dish gives better signal than motorised so if u are using those lnbs on fixed you stand the chance to give your dish maximum teaking or skewing.
Then u are the man ! Well done nelly. while we wait on adex. by †ђε̲ way nelly which model receiver was used Τ⌣h⌣ã⌣ñ⌣k⌣s...
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:37am On Oct 03, 2012
obnelly: honestly,adex fell in love with inverto red classic at first sight.we did few test and it seems to work fine.adex we hope to here from you after the test.best of luck.

@obnelly,
I think any serious FTA enthusiast will fall in love with that red head. It's really living up to its name! wink grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2012
@Adex70,
You are now among the few privileged FTA hobbyists to handle the inverto classic including other jewels.
Do well to put that red head into proper use. She may well carry the day once again at your end.
We're all expecting fantastic results when you're through.

Viva FTA!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2012
Ibaku: Then u are the man ! Well done nelly. while we wait on adex. by †ђε̲ way nelly which model receiver was used Τ⌣h⌣ã⌣ñ⌣k⌣s...
i used and still using strong decoder poor me mpeg2 for that matter.the type of receiver doesn't matter but your ability to understand how your receiver respond to signals. Try and study your receiver.you will learn a lot from it.i have more than seven diff receivers.though it sounds crazy but its all about your hobby.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by zoboizee: 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2012
brainy02: Now i guess the farm-owner have really started the strong battle against the rope-neck rebel.... Being able to barricade their precious fruits on the farmland since 2days now is really starving the rebel..... What way for the rebel now I hope this rebel wont be left handicap forever...... Though the rebel leaders has gotten the info in their camp and planning seriously on a possible reinforcement.... All weapon are on deck from what i heard from some who spied into the rebel camp
Well, i think since the beginning of this episode of the season film, the suspense has ever been increasing. if the farm-owner barricade his farmland heavily, definitely the rebel will try other farms. Then with time he will surely relax. What matters is that there shouldn't be any dull moment. grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 4:51pm On Oct 03, 2012
Just need a confirmation pls.... Are supersport channels still dancing on mytv platform pls urgent
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by agyengo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2012
brightnelly: pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks[b]pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks[/b]pls house, i wnt 2 open viewing center. i nid a relyable & low cost sat dat can show. Epl ucl, europa etc. Thanks
bright get urself dstv 4 100% reliable service....thnk u. this forum is FTA
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by swordswifter: 5:33pm On Oct 03, 2012
What do you know about GSCAM, How different is it from CCCAM and what are the benefits?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 6:27pm On Oct 03, 2012
If knew any rebel that is still eating left-over from the owners farm tell him /her not to shout "feed me more!!!"i.e should not scan due to sat-mine {explosive}
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2012
brainy02: Just need a confirmation pls.... Are supersport channels still dancing on mytv platform pls urgent

can anybody confirm this for me pls if they are still free to air
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
brainy02:

can anybody confirm this for me pls if they are still free to air
No! And dont scan for it!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by TOWNJUJU: 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
Graham4luv: @all pls were can i get daar sat remote in bayelsa yenagoa some one shuld pls help me; i wnt to get one 4 my daar sat decoder, dis is my no 08063953502
u can use ctl or any kaon remote 4ur daarsat cos dats wat im using.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2012
Jackobite: No! And dont scan for it!
stil free wtching shlke vs mntepilar now
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 10:30pm On Oct 03, 2012
All ghanaian friends you can now get etv GHANA and Net 2 GHANA on AMOS 17 E ku on freq. 11799 V 27500 enjoy it.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gadotor(m): 10:31pm On Oct 03, 2012
Wassaman tv too is coming now there with stable picture too,wonderful moments more to come.thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballamy: 10:54pm On Oct 03, 2012
kyleege: stil free wtching shlke vs mntepilar now
bros please post the tp your using.i have tried 11472v30000 but can't hit green, i have blindscand but the new(12646v30000) channels keep hanging my decoder(srt 4669x).am staying at akwa-ibom state.please i need help o!. One love.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2012
Kpakando and 9ja tv are FTA now rescan ur multi tv
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2012
ballamy: bros please post the tp your using.i have tried 11472v30000 but can't hit green, i have blindscand but the new(12646v30000) channels keep hanging my decoder(srt 4669x).am staying at akwa-ibom state.please i need help o!. One love.
What is yo location coz if u cant get 11472 it might be the south african beam maybe bro Pidzo can assist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.