Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (207) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5433015 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2012
I Hacked: this are the Cband channels that you can get on 90cm with my new lnbf and scaler i just brought from USA
i will be happy if guys in ksi pop in for test if it fail money back guaranteed including your TNT

Amos 5i@17E cband =optima sports here
Arabsat 2b@20E
Arabsat5a@30E layun tv here
Intelsat 904 at 60.0°E very strong sognals but no channel here
62 E intelsat
Intelsat 906 64_2°E
Intel 7/10@68E
Atlantic bird3@ 5W afnex here
11W express am44
Intelsat 901@18W
Nss7@22W
Intelsat 905@24.5W
Intelsat 907@27W
Intelsat 25 at 31.5°W
Intelsat 903 @ 34W
Nss 10@ 37W
Intelsat 14 at 45.0°W
Intelsat 1R at 50.0°W
Intelsat 707 at 53.0°W
Simón Bolívar at 78.0°W

all this cband satellite are recievable on our new cband lnbf with scaler on 90cm dish with no problem at all.all tp pop in men
if you are in ksi you can com to denyame opposite ECG office and do your test. you can use our HH motor
or Manuel just for FTA fan we are brothers just come and do your test many lnbf are there it is free
and a lot of sat tools around you don't worry about tools or carry any tools with you
only 7 left now

@I hacked,this is what i've been waiting for...i'm no fan of BUD so i will be waiting for this Lnbs...how do we get it in 9ja and the price tags.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2012
kyleege: 12522 h 26656 open on Intelsat 7/10 68'e fox,E!, bigtv etc....
@kyleege,aint those south african beam?...or is it mytv package ?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Paps1: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2012
I Hacked: this are the Cband channels that you can get on 90cm with my new lnbf and scaler i just brought from USA
i will be happy if guys in ksi pop in for test if it fail money back guaranteed including your TNT

Arabsat 2b@20E
62 E intelsat
Intelsat 906 64_2°E
Intel 7/10@68E
11W express am44
Intelsat 901@18W
Nss7@22W
Intelsat 905@24.5W
Intelsat 907@27W
Intelsat 25 at 31.5°W
Intelsat 903 @ 34W
Nss 10@ 37W
Intelsat 14 at 45.0°W
Intelsat 1R at 50.0°W
Intelsat 707 at 53.0°W
Simón Bolívar at 78.0°W

all this cband satellite are recievable on our new cband lnbf with scaler on 90cm dish with no problem at all.all tp pop in men
if you are in ksi you can com to denyame opposite ECG office and do your test. you can use our HH motor
or Manuel just for FTA fan we are brothers just come and do your test many lnbf are there it is free
and a lot of sat tools around you don't worry about tools or carry any tools with you
only 7 left now

i hacked pls mail me ur info. am in gh and lets hook up. henrybaby1@yahoo.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 7:24pm On Oct 06, 2012
Lanuel:
Silverbird on Nss10 @37¤W

i guess that's d bird dat host metro tv, if it is then u have a tricky bird to catch it behaves like linear c band sat, all u need do is to remove d dielectric in lnbf and u will see wonders when u blindscan. By d way use d metro tv tp to track
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2012
Cleanman: @I hacked,this is what i've been waiting for...i'm no fan of BUD so i will be waiting for this Lnbs...how do we get it in 9ja and the price tags.
George_D: @I Hacked,
Well done for pushing the FTA frontiers on C band at your own end. How possible to send this
LNBf to Nigeria and how much in naira? I would have loved to lay my hands on it.

Waiting your response.
Thanks.
GUYS...there is no special C-BAND LNBf that are made for offset dish...you only need a Conical scalar ring for C-BAND lnbf for offset antenna/dish..and C-BAND lnbf holder for offset antenna/dish....i.e any c-band lnbf can work well on offset focus dish.. grin grin

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2012
odilibe: GUYS...there is no special C-BAND LNBf that are made for offset dish...you only need a Conical scalar ring for C-BAND lnbf for offset antenna/dish..and C-BAND lnbf holder for offset antenna/dish....i.e any c-band lnbf can work well on offset focus dish.. grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballamy: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2012

Arabsat 2b@20E
62 E intelsat
Intelsat 906 64_2°E
Intel 7/10@68E
11W express am44
Intelsat 901@18W
Nss7@22W
Intelsat 905@24.5W
Intelsat 907@27W
Intelsat 25 at 31.5°W
Intelsat 903 @ 34W
Nss 10@ 37W
Intelsat 14 at 45.0°W
Intelsat 1R at 50.0°W
Intelsat 707 at 53.0°W
Simón Bolívar at 78.0°W

only 7 left now

this your magic lnb,can we get it nigeria. Yes or no?. I need your number
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by ballamy: 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
to whoever that post that crying baby picture. Please for our own life(s),security,and unity.dont post such(bokaharamed)faces to this our beloved forum.thanks. one love.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by blexxonmak(m): 2:45am On Oct 07, 2012
odilibe: GUYS...there is no special C-BAND LNBf that are made for offset dish...you only need a Conical scalar ring for C-BAND lnbf for offset antenna/dish..and C-BAND lnbf holder for offset antenna/dish....i.e any c-band lnbf can work well on offset focus dish.. grin grin
@odilibe. You are absolutely correct.Please how much will it cost to get one of those scalar rings
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by sambass(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2012
@all pls help me with canalsat tracking tps at ses-4 @22west formally known as nss7.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 6:01am On Oct 07, 2012

this is not new to me or this forum or first post go back and read my post you will find cband on 9ocm with pictures of some satellite but not all from that past post https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/97#10054488 even i told the house that my home made scalar work well then factory or market ones which is true even i have some scalar in stock .Looking to the picture i post or reading my post i mention scalar i don't think any thing is been hide here

I will be very happy if we contact Odilibe for scalar and use our best cband lnbf or he give as one for test.

i am very happy that some GH guys are poping in please am not saying that pay for anything read my post i said
if you come and test and it fail all you money that you lost that is your TNT will be payed
i said i have alot of lnbf which means you can choose from maney brand and test

for now i think it is good that all contact Odilibe
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 6:09am On Oct 07, 2012
Paps1:
i hacked pls mail me ur info. am in gh and lets hook up. henrybaby1@yahoo.com

if you are in KSI that would be good but if not then we still have to arrange for it

@sambass use 10986 V 30000 12649 V 30000
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2012
I Hacked:

I will be very happy if we contact Odilibe for scalar and use our best cband lnbf or he give as one for test.

@I hacked, finish what you started¤
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2012
@ ballamy certain topics a meant to be reported or disclose in a hiding manner so if the msg is not for you just keep reading and dont mis-interpret other.the word that you mentions is sensitive issues!%
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 9:13am On Oct 07, 2012
I Hacked:

this is not new to me or this forum or first post go back and read my post you will find cband on 9ocm with pictures of some satellite but not all from that past post https://www.nairaland.com/712408/free-air-satellite-tv-general/97#10054488 even i told the house that my home made scalar work well then factory or market ones which is true even i have some scalar in stock .Looking to the picture i post or reading my post i mention scalar i don't think any thing is been hide here

i am very happy that some GH guys are poping in please am not saying that pay for anything read my post i said
if you come and test and it fail all you money that you lost that is your TNT will be payed
i said i have alot of lnbf which means you can choose from maney brand and test

ihacked you are miss interpreting odilibe. He was trying to let the house knows its possible. On 90cm and that you can buy the scalar in any sat shop.remember he is from uk and here in africa you may be our sat shop for those who can't go extra mile or people who don't believe in do it yourself.hope you get my gist.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Pidzo(m): 10:12am On Oct 07, 2012
A lot is happening out there...and is it only in South America?

South America to hit TV pirates hard

There are an estimated 200,000 pirate set-top boxes in use in Chile, Venezuela, Peru and Colombia today. Tomorrow many of them will be useless if the scheme mooted by the region’s pay-TV operators have their way.

Starting immediately, broadcasters will address the widespread software hacking which permits users to access up to 200 channels. Nagra Kudelski is reportedly participating in the action, which traditionally involves electronic counter-measures to disable hacked smart cards.

The disabling action will continue until October 22nd.
By Chris Forrester
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2012
There is this special lnb and dish at a friends house that brings nilesat and hotbird down with utmost ease and not BUD.... AS SOON as i get the pix i will upload it..... This is a strange innovation to SAT
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 1:06pm On Oct 07, 2012
brainy02: There is this special lnb and dish at a friends house that brings nilesat and hotbird down with utmost ease and not BUD.... AS SOON as i get the pix i will upload it..... This is a strange innovation to SAT

let us know soonest abeg
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Cleanman(m): 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2012
brainy02: There is this special lnb and dish at a friends house that brings nilesat and hotbird down with utmost ease and not BUD.... AS SOON as i get the pix i will upload it..... This is a strange innovation to SAT
will be waiting to see those pics..i'm starting to get confused with this cband lnbf stuff....does any1 have idea on the best 90cm Cband sat with the goodies..just kinda confused
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2012
Brainy are you from Nigeria.?the size of your dish and location is wha determines the bird you can hunt at your location.with 1•8m you are good to go some its 2•4m while some location you need the almighty bud.it all depend on the station or channel you plan to pull in.and believe you me its hobby for some friends with bud.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by brainy02: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2012
Am sorry i have to make everyone wait for this.... Isnt this the best SAT stuff we have all seen thus far, with this nilesat/hotbird at ur doorstep....... Just on the lighter note

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2012
Yes it sounds funny but we can still learn from the picture.on a lighter note which sat is that pointing to.?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2012
I started my hobby from something very close to this then we were on black and white tv we can only get local tv in ondoyou just have to wait till 4pm before you can hook up to any stations and here in lagos you have ait. television. That is 24hours.to get ait in Ondo then i have to come up with that idea in the picture.i used my mothers pot cover(lid)make some wires in a funny way and Viola after tuning the pole where i mount the antenna i have ait television station on our tv screen we were so happy that we were connected to lagos.today i don't get signal from only lagos but all over asia.europe and africa.viva fta
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2012
@obnelly,
You're too much! Welldone! smiley
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by parisalim: 6:37am On Oct 08, 2012
any body have aclue on how i can get abudhabi tv network decoders pls help my email is salimpari117@gmail.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Sexynick: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2012
Well done guyz!Can i get yahsat1A and eutelsat10A On a 90cm dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by vicyear4us(m): 2:40pm On Oct 08, 2012
HI house, pls in need assistance my egahna is not talking, am using 4669x what can i do on it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by n9jaboy: 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2012
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Jackobite(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2012
vicyear4us: HI house, pls in need assistance my egahna is not talking, am using 4669x what can i do on it
on your remote u will see audio button press and use ur volume button to adjust it to left or right.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Xpset: 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mr. Pidzo and co.

I ask how to slit my 2 str 4663x to watch different game at the same time with RS232 cable.

Thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osagiemma: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2012
Pls gurus wats d frequency 2 track NSS7 nd wat position i wan track am nw nw thx
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mide8e(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2012
who dey osun pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) ... (2351) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.