Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5433208 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 12:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
YEAH ! George, lkiriye.Odilibe,Obnelly,Adex n co, U GUYS ARE THE BEST !!!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2012
@all silverbird on Nss hs bin down 4 sum days nw, pls any clue?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 3:46pm On Oct 05, 2012
@ George,microgiant,Ibaku
Thanks for your comments.
The spirit that has eluded this great forum is back,just as George d said no one man knows it all.therefore i urge all members including newbees to follow forum rules and use the google search box on this thread to find answers to their problems and let this forum remain the best in Africa and at large.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Zeetry: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2012
Lanuel: @all silverbird on Nss hs bin down 4 sum days nw, pls any clue?

which nss are u referring to?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 5:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
@George d once again thanks to u, i have been trying to reach u on mobile pls reach me on 08023934063 ,how to safetly deliver the birds bback to ur custody.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
I wish to commend everyone who contributed in one way or the other in making the project a success.
Now how can we get these lnbs and at what costs?.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by RedReact: 6:36pm On Oct 05, 2012
Oladat, please I would like to contact you. Which side do you stay in Ibadan? Can you please give me your mail address?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
@Ikiriye,
Roger that.

@Adex70,
I'll call you tonight so we can talk.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 05, 2012
captainus: I wish to commend everyone who contributed in one way or the other in making the project a success.
Now how can we get these lnbs and at what costs?.

@captainus,
I guess you just spoke what's in the mind of most folks here. To answer that I'll say that getting the LNBs - especially
the golden haired beauty (inverto red classic) will not be a big deal at all. We can get them the same way we got the
ones used for this trials.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by nzeval(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2012
where can i get dis lnb inverto red classic lnbf in nigeria nd hw much do it cost
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2012
@George_d
Thanks.We are waiting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2012
nzeval: where can i get dis lnb inverto red classic lnbf in nigeria nd hw much do it cost
@all u can not get the invato red classic in nigeria market, if u are intrested get intourch with ikiriye he is incharge, the lnb is imported 4rm uk, @Georrge d iam waiting.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2012
nzeval: where can i get dis lnb inverto red classic lnbf in nigeria nd hw much do it cost
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ibaku(m): 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2012
u can get it under third mainland bridge here in lagos.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2012
@all,
I can see you guys can't wait to lay hands on the red classic lnb,well I will pull in my logistics and let you guys know.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kyleege(m): 10:19pm On Oct 05, 2012
12522 h 26656 open on Intelsat 7/10 68'e fox,E!, bigtv etc....
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 10:35pm On Oct 05, 2012
RedReact: Oladat, please I would like to contact you. Which side do you stay in Ibadan? Can you please give me your mail address?
you can contact me 2tru oladat1@yahoo.com.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Femwal: 6:53am On Oct 06, 2012
@All watch man city vs sundaland 12.45 in rvd then chelsea vs norwic 3pm at gtv,rts,mbc etc. Then watch man u vs newcastle @ rdv and arradian 2moro,enjoy urself fta 4eva
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2012
odilibe: @George and ikiriye ...the inverto quad c120 red classics cost=£19.95 + 16.95 invacom feedhorn=£36.90
the inverto quad c120 weight =243g/0.243kg...invacom feedhorn weight=0.30kg..the weight of spitfire and anvenger ku lnb is not available but the weight of all the three lnbs including the feedhorn will fall (between 0.5kg-1kg=£51.95)there was an error on my previous post in respect of DHL shipping rate..you may refer to DHL website (www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/shipping/dhlitnow.html)
That means that inverto quad c120 lnb +feedhorn+avenger+spifire lnb +DHL Shipping rate(£51.95)=£118.68
If this is ok let me know.

@all,
I had to reproduce odilibe's original post here concerning the price for the LNBs. As you can deduce from the above, the inverto red classic alone
should fall within the range of 4.5k to 5k. I'm glad Ikiriye has so graciously volunteered to be of help once gain in procurement just the way he did
with the ones we used for tests. Let us wait to get his feedback on this.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 7:24am On Oct 06, 2012
@Adex70,
Sorry I couldn't call you last night. Will call you this morning to discuss.
Thanks!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Talenty(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2012
[quote author=Femwal]@All watch man city vs sundaland 12.45 in rvd then chelsea vs norwic 3pm at gtv,rts,mbc etc. Then watch man u vs newcastle @ rdv and arradian 2moro,enjoy urself fta 4eva. Which satellite hosts rdv now please
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Ikiriye(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2012
George_D:

@all,
I had to reproduce odilibe's original post here concerning the price for the LNBs. As you can deduce from the above, the inverto red classic alone
should fall within the range of 4.5k to 5k. I'm glad Ikiriye has so graciously volunteered to be of help once gain in procurement just tlhe way he did
with the ones we used for tests. Let us wait to get his feedback on this.

@George
the price for the red classic and invacom feed horn is 37 pounds alone excluding transportation.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 9:57am On Oct 06, 2012
@Ikiriye,
Ok, thanks for the feedback. I'm sure others are reading this. Maybe you need to give us the total
cost of LNB + feedhorn so as to get a clear picture what to expect. Since we're going to order in bulk
(depending on how many people are interested) we may also need to factor transportation separately.
Waiting for your feedback.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:27am On Oct 06, 2012
thanks all guys for the test inverto quad c120 red classics and samson are ahead of all lnbf including below lnbf according to test result
i have cband lnb that work well on small dish i will be happy if guys here can work on that too

i have inverto quad c120 red classics coming the container will be opened nest week it is from UK with best prize
it is GH59 equal to $32
get yours at afullnkwanta KSI, jaba house adum KSI, denyame opposite ECG main office

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kelvinhopter: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2012
Do you need someone for your Installation? All Free to Air channels- Epark, MBC, 2M, Multi tv And other pay-per view channels like Dstv, Infinity tv, Mytv and all other ku-band channels as well as c-band. call me on 08033850247...Am AYO by name (I resides in the South west)
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:46am On Oct 06, 2012
the rebels are now ruling 70% now no place for kids to play cos rebels have bean take control of all playing ground too
but not all the rebels some of rebels leaders are lazy to be back in action

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by captainus: 11:54am On Oct 06, 2012
@I Hacked
can you make the inverto red classic c120 available in Accra as well?
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by MyHiDsDaar: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2012
please those of us on the eutelsat 7 deg west , cld u confirm if arriadia is back on the nwa beam , i have all aljazeera channels but arriadia refuses to pop up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
this are the Cband channels that you can get on 90cm with my new lnbf and scaler i just brought from USA
i will be happy if guys in ksi pop in for test if it fail money back guaranteed including your TNT

Amos 5i@17E cband =optima sports here
Arabsat 2b@20E
Arabsat5a@30E layun tv here
Intelsat 904 at 60.0°E very strong sognals but no channel here
62 E intelsat
Intelsat 906 64_2°E
Intel 7/10@68E
Atlantic bird3@ 5W afnex here
11W express am44
Intelsat 901@18W
Nss7@22W
Intelsat 905@24.5W
Intelsat 907@27W
Intelsat 25 at 31.5°W
Intelsat 903 @ 34W
Nss 10@ 37W
Intelsat 14 at 45.0°W
Intelsat 1R at 50.0°W
Intelsat 707 at 53.0°W
Simón Bolívar at 78.0°W

all this cband satellite are recievable on our new cband lnbf with scaler on 90cm dish with no problem at all.all tp pop in men
if you are in ksi you can com to denyame opposite ECG office and do your test. you can use our HH motor
or Manuel just for FTA fan we are brothers just come and do your test many lnbf are there it is free
and a lot of sat tools around you don't worry about tools or carry any tools with you
only 7 left now

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by edey2real: 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2012
Pls house, does anyone know if GoTv is working in Aba, Abia state? Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2012
@I Hacked,
Well done for pushing the FTA frontiers on C band at your own end. How possible to send this
LNBf to Nigeria and how much in naira? I would have loved to lay my hands on it.

Waiting your response.
Thanks.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2012
Zeetry:

which nss are u referring to?
Silverbird on Nss10 @37¤W

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: n9jaboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.