Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,703 members, 7,820,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444398 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Hi everyone,pls am planning to get a 1.8m dish and motorising it.My question now is-is it possible to get both c and ku band satellites on it?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akins16ng: 4:32am On Jun 07, 2013
banysat:
Hi Damoca,
I'm also wwe fan too but not a wrestler and you can get past week wrestling from eafrica on nbc Namibia over the weekends using 1.8 dish on intelsat 10-02@1W Cband freq 3977V17777,i would also like to try night fight hd as suggested by Lunsat.Good luck on your hunting
please,kindly comfirme if the nbc on 1w still showing and is it still receivable in nigeria.cos its the only available hope to watch namabia vs nigeria matche next week
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Akins16ng: 4:42am On Jun 07, 2013
POFOLA,where in ibadan are u ,we need to discuss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2013
Akins16ng: please,kindly comfirme if the nbc on 1w still showing and is it still receivable in nigeria.cos its the only available hope to watch namabia vs nigeria matche next week
NBC does not cover nigeria...i have tried to pick it up with my 2.5mtr mesh dish in enugu...like 6yrs ago grin...i can see from lyngsat, it is still maintaining same parameter and coverage zone grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adewunmis(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2013
odunmanuel: Pls someone shld come to my rescue, am planning to go for a big dish like 3m, which direction is the best for me, i wt sport and movies. Tanks
2 movie n sport on 3m dish simply align it n put jack,2 move east west
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Akins16ng: POFOLA,where in ibadan are u ,we need to discuss
my brother i dey every where oooooo...just drop your line here i'll get back to you.
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ghana V sudan

Venue Al-Merreikh Stadium, Omdurman, Sudan Group: Group D , Date: Friday, 7 June, 2013 Kick-off: 17:00 GMT/ 1pmET
Live Coverage: ALL GHANA Radio STATIONS Gbc grin grin grin
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Where is Sudan v ghana match live? plssssssssss
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by mwarawaa(m): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
kwame-king:
Where is Sudan v ghana match live? plssssssssss

Al-Merreikh Stadium
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 9:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Easy023(m): 6:54am On Jun 08, 2013
I Hacked: some peoples post as if they are goat or sheep may bee cattle mooo
grin grin grin

lol

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 7:04am On Jun 08, 2013
It could be an insult to the poster.You can always ignore such people next time.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2013
I Hacked: some peoples post as if they are goat or sheep may bee cattle mooo
grin grin grin

This is not in good taste.

Easy023: lol

As you are lolling, one day u'll get same or worse reply for ur post.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by profsomebody(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2013
@OLENYI. Dis my new 4675A decoder is just a total mystery to me. I knw close 2 nothing bout it. Wen we bought it, d installer advised us to buy anoda dish (making 3) so we can watch Daarsat; we did bt i noticed thatanytym i try 2 scan 4 probably mur channels 4rm astra, amos and co bt dey cum up wit no channel afta scan. Av read d manual bt i dnt tink it's doing much 2 help. I dnt even tink i understand wot d prob is.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2013
profsomebody: @OLENYI. Dis my new 4675A decoder is just a total mystery to me. I knw close 2 nothing bout it. Wen we bought it, d installer advised us to buy anoda dish (making 3) so we can watch Daarsat; we did bt i noticed thatanytym i try 2 scan 4 probably mur channels 4rm astra, amos and co bt dey cum up wit no channel afta scan. Av read d manual bt i dnt tink it's doing much 2 help. I dnt even tink i understand wot d prob is.
how was it setup? d u have diseq installed
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Setoop(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2013
greymwasonko: hi, any channel 4 big brother africa, if yes on which sat and the tp plz

if anyone is watching it in any fta channel please let us know
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Pls guys Is the STN frequency 12418 v 27500 at Amos 5 still active?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by miju(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2013
@i hacked please kindly send me your email address or get in touch with me on mijuadetunji@aol.com
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by profsomebody(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
twinskenny: how was it setup? d u have diseq installed
yea, dats wot conjoins the 3 dishes
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2013
time is up
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 10:30pm On Jun 08, 2013
thanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GHONE: 1:15am On Jun 09, 2013
@ I Hacked: Stop advertising your uncilvility! What have you achieved in life? How dare you describe people as Goats, Sheep and others? You must learn to accomodate dissenting views ok? All your posts are full of grammatical errors, but we still read and deduce the message you are struggling to put across. Did I just see your redline advert? Do you want goats and sheep to read? I'M SHAKING MY HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by olenyi: 1:52am On Jun 09, 2013
profsomebody: @OLENYI. Dis my new 4675A decoder is just a total mystery to me. I knw close 2 nothing bout it. Wen we bought it, d installer advised us to buy anoda dish (making 3) so we can watch Daarsat; we did bt i noticed thatanytym i try 2 scan 4 probably mur channels 4rm astra, amos and co bt dey cum up wit no channel afta scan. Av read d manual bt i dnt tink it's doing much 2 help. I dnt even tink i understand wot d prob is.

Maybe u could start using manual scan and manually input the freq's.

Use www.flysat.com/satlist.php to source ur freq's.

Regards.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 8:48am On Jun 09, 2013
Adex 70,how is the going .I hope you are keeping well.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Adex70(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2013
obnelly: Adex 70,how is the going .I hope you are keeping well.
Nelly iam still around just decide to stay low observe 4rm under still on the line to increase my set up this month.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
maghib tp have just change , so all guys i give to u last year plz now it is dead embarassed embarassed

and now they are on S2 which means you need HD box now
and now they are on there own which means you need one dish for them alone or you have hh or any othere means
co after work they go to sleep till next working ours.the size is 75 to 90cm dish now and u need to know how to shoot
the low birds

keep reading Nairaland Forum shocked shocked shocked i will post to those who knows and tell you the time to shoot, grin grin wink
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Obnelly howfar, you have been scarce nowadays
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2013
My multi tv was on from Friday night bt this morning, its off again. Can anybody assist me
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by IHacked: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2013
GH-ONE:
BOADU, so can't u c 'I Hacked' is April-fooling you? Nobody's been able to use 90cm to nail Irib channels in Nigeria & to talk of Ghana. For black mesh dish you can get in Ghana, but 1.8m&2.4m metal or pan(dish) ones, I doubt if any shop sells them here in Accra or Kumasi.

@Yinka4dad:It's possible to hit green on 90cm dish here in Ghana. so in Nigeria you can even hit green very easily. you just go and buy C-Band LNB.Remove the Ku-Band LNB holder from your dish and replace it with the C-band (modified or locally made)LNB holder. very easy to do.

Hello Ghanaians in the forum, please anyone who knows where I can get a 1.8m or 2.4m pan dish to buy in Accra,Tema,Takoradi or Kumasi should kindly give me information on the prices and the Location of the dealer store. please my mail is(acgroup30@gmail.com). We need it very urgently for a project. Thanks in anticipation for a response.

Hehe i lough in chines grin grin

is like just join in a stream Bord wise guys will just pick up the pipo when it pass
but supports will make it fun follow till end but will not find any emmcd
but to them they own it they know everything if it is me the person i got what i don't be leave from i will know may be he have teach.
i lough in chines some times

humans dont run of any sound but only animals do that, sorry if some one carry goods that do not belong to him
my post always go to men not for pass by peoples

sorry i don't have anything in life and i have not achieve anything am still strangling
all i have is black and white TV plus mpeg2 receiver
that is why am here everyday to talk a bought it
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by astanco(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
Enough of this yapping here. If you dont have anything constructive to offer here other than advertizing the omnipotent redline or blueline rx,you may wish to remain reticent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.