Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread - Satellite TV Technology (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread (5444993 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (2351) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by gentlelexis: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
Jackobite: 12522/v or h 19531
Thanks Bro.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odunmanuel: 5:40am On Jun 05, 2013
Pls someone shld come to my rescue, am planning to go for a big dish like 3m, which direction is the best for me, i wt sport and movies. Tanks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by DAMOCA: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2013
pliz pipo i'm new on this forum, on wht tp and sat can i watch WWE fta. in in ZAMBIA.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 9:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Hellooo Gurus, we have two multi tv decoders and one dish in our house. We want to use the two decoders & one dish. My question is: can I join another cable to the main cable from the dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by uchechuwku: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2013
kwame-king:
Hellooo Gurus, we have two multi tv decoders and one dish in our house. We want to use the two decoders & one dish. My question is: can I join another cable to the main cable from the dish?

Buy a dual LNB. Simple
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 10:17am On Jun 05, 2013
@uchechuwku, Please are you saying it is possible to join the two cables but I should nevertheless buy dual LNBF? My problem is: There is no Dual LNBF in my area to buy. This is why I'm asking if I can join the two cables.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 11:15am On Jun 05, 2013
kwame-king:
@uchechuwku, Please are you saying it is possible to join the two cables but I should nevertheless buy dual LNBF? My problem is: There is no Dual LNBF in my area to buy. This is why I'm asking if I can join the two cables.

he said buy dual lnb simple. did he mentioned joining wire?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by larryenob(m): 11:31am On Jun 05, 2013
kwame-king:
it will work provided u use LNBF spliter 2 way. Connect the 2end(out) to each Rx

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by larryenob(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2013
Note it was because multi tv has one freq. Which is V that will make it work but white more than one freq it will nit work eg H n V both must be on dsame polarity for it to work
Or
Connect it from d back of d main Rx LNBFout to d LNBFin of the other Rx n u re good to go
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by osagiemma: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
larryenob: Note it was because multi tv has one freq. Which is V that will make it work but white more than one freq it will nit work eg H n V both must be on dsame polarity for it to work
Or
Connect it from d back of d main Rx LNBFout to d LNBFin of the other Rx n u re good to go

bros dis 2-way spliter is it d same wit a 2way disect switch thks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by larryenob(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
osagiemma:

bros dis 2-way spliter is it d same wit a 2way disqc switch thks
Disect switch is different from spliter (spliter split LNBF while disqc switch combine LNBF
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Mallamovye(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
larryenob: Disect switch is different from spliter (spliter split LNBF while disqc switch combine LNBF
any hope on kenya vs nigeria today?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
DAMOCA: pliz pipo i'm new on this forum, on wht tp and sat can i watch WWE fta. in in ZAMBIA.

If you have a big dish i.e. 1.8m offset or 2.4 m prime focus and the patience, you can try Telstar 12 @ 15E. There is a channel on the South African beam called Fight Night HD 11603H3300. Caution: Should be a feed because sometimes its not there, and also when its there sometimes it cracks even at 70% quality on my 1.35m offset. Good luck.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2013
odunmanuel: Pls someone shld come to my rescue, am planning to go for a big dish like 3m, which direction is the best for me, i wt sport and movies. Tanks

People will need to know which town and country you are for them to answer your question.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 2:40pm On Jun 05, 2013
Please I've bought C-Band LNB, so who can show me where I can get a conical Scalar ring and LNB bracket to hold my C-Band LNB? I'm in Kumasi right now.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by larryenob(m): 2:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
osagiemma:

bros dis 2-way spliter is it d same wit a 2way disect switch thks
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Oladat(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
Gurus,please what is the difference between a prime focus dish and an offset dish?
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by obnelly: 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lunsat:

If you have a big dish i.e. 1.8m offset or 2.4 m prime focus and the patience, you can try Telstar 12 @ 15E. There is a channel on the South African beam called Fight Night HD 11603H3300. Caution: Should be a feed because sometimes its not there, and also when its there sometimes it cracks even at 70% quality on my 1.35m offset. Good luck.

point of correction brother ,no satellite on 15e you only have satellite on 15w.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by pofolo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 05, 2013
AFTERNOON all,
after the 2-dual lnb was brought to my attention earlier, i had to go dig deep about it.
in ibadan here, we have the stargold and discovery and they both goes for #1800 in ogunpa and oke-padre.
it has a space adjustment of 37mm apart.

on installation, once you hit green on the pry satelite, all you have to do next is input the next tp parameters and then try adjusting the space adjustment and proper skewing...

i have seen 36east ( w4 ) and multi tv ( 28east) combination.
lets try out the dreaded w3a 7east and ses5 sirius-4.8east, this might actually be the breakthrough we seek for the difficulty of trade-off on a single lnb.

trying out multi tv + amos5\w3a could be possible
and all posible satelites within 37mm apart.

lets gets working and please give feed backs there after for discoveries.
one love.

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by jacob2012(m): 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2013
DAMOCA: pliz pipo i'm new on this forum, on wht tp and sat can i watch WWE fta. in in ZAMBIA.
mbc2,nilesat shows wrestling regularly
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by odilibe(m): 8:50pm On Jun 05, 2013
Preview of my 80cm dish facing 13e and 19.2e_with monoblock lnb... kiss

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by permie(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2013
English movie channel NRT 2 on 11527H 27500 at 7W
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by banysat(m): 4:26am On Jun 06, 2013
Hi Damoca,
I'm also wwe fan too but not a wrestler and you can get past week wrestling from eafrica on nbc Namibia over the weekends using 1.8 dish on intelsat 10-02@1W Cband freq 3977V17777,i would also like to try night fight hd as suggested by Lunsat.Good luck on your hunting
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2013
pofolo: AFTERNOON all,
after the 2-dual lnb was brought to my attention earlier, i had to go dig deep about it.
in ibadan here, we have the stargold and discovery and they both goes for #1800 in ogunpa and oke-padre.
it has a space adjustment of 37mm apart.

on installation, once you hit green on the pry satelite, all you have to do next is input the next tp parameters and then try adjusting the space adjustment and proper skewing...

i have seen 36east ( w4 ) and multi tv ( 28east) combination.
lets try out the dreaded w3a 7east and ses5 sirius-4.8east, this might actually be the breakthrough we seek for the difficulty of trade-off on a single lnb.

trying out multi tv + amos5\w3a could be possible
and all posible satelites within 37mm apart.

lets gets working and please give feed backs there after for discoveries.
one love.
you rock pofolo, ride on on your findings. Thats the work of a true sat guy. How do one get the lnb. I need it.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 7:41am On Jun 06, 2013
obnelly:

point of correction brother ,no satellite on 15e you only have satellite on 15w.

Great correction Bro. I actually meant 15w, rest of details remain the same.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by kwameking: 10:11am On Jun 06, 2013
@All: Please which channel will tomorrow show SUDAN v GHANA Qualifier?

1 Like

Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by Lunsat(m): 11:59am On Jun 06, 2013
kwame-king:
@All: Please which channel will tomorrow show SUDAN v GHANA Qualifier?

Likely Joy sport on Astra 2F.
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
has anyone used wifi adapter on strong 4922A.
because am planning to buy one...thank you
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by twinskenny(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
williams85: has anyone used wifi adapter on strong 4922A.
because am planning to buy one...thank you
work well
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by GeorgeD1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2013
adedayo101: @pofolo_ I tink this lnb shud work for EW16 and joytv on same dish since it works for dstv nd joytv,,or wat do u think?
@george-d.....I salute u sir.pls drop me a message wit ur mail on dedayo303@etisalatng.blackberry.com.. Tanks
@twinskenny... Bros,,longtym. Pls drop me a message as well..need to comm wit u

@adedayo101,
You got mail!
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by williams85(m): 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2013
thansk @ twinskenny
Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by greymwasonko: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
hi, any channel 4 big brother africa, if yes on which sat and the tp plz

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (2351) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.